elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Duel in progress

I think Iec is town, I've been saying that for a while.

I wasn't completely on board with a lot of the empowered/obvtown clique. Still am not completely. So I went with my own read.
Last edited by SpyreX on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Maxous »

elvis_knits wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:Actually, T-Bones last post was very town sounding. Shit.

Nominate Magister for extermination.

If T-Bone flips mafia I would also suggest looking at this post
That looks like a good way to help your buddy without making it too obvious. Using the reasoning of testing abilities while not giving a clear stance of his opinion on the players.

Interestingly these were the two players that voted each-other for weak looking reasons and then jumped off each-other when other people's suspicions started to get serious.

But we should flip T-Bone first of course.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Iecerint »

I don't think Ludi's very likely to be scum anymore. He's not Wu due to RedC, he's not likely Lu Bu-linked due to the lyncher claim circumstances, and he's somewhat unlikely to be Shu due to the Gan Ning's flip implying a different scumteam construction philosophy (i.e. "popular" re: Gan Ning vs. "important (with questionable exclusions)" re: his spec). And AGMtown means there are no other anti-town factions.

There's still the 3/3 thing and the questionable exclusions given his "important"-type universe, but there are enough other factors that I think there are better choices.

I think duel deadline is tomorrow. Vi should probably shoot someone before then.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Vi »

Maxous 1104... Implication not made that exterminations were made with Town consensus. Statement made was that exterminated players were scummy. Ideal dayvig play cited as killing scummy players who are not considered likely to be lynched.

Addendum. Outputting statement that claims are designed to look good. MOST claims, inclusive of false claims made by scum, will garner Town support.

Playback.
elvis_knits 1107 wrote:ALSO: please don't end the duel before people even check in here.

SCUM are prob hoping to end the day without town getting their choices in.
Amrun 1108 wrote:VOTE: Iec

Not sure if this is the right move, but it's the best bet I guess.
Querying if everyone in game is retarded or just scum.

Iecerint 1111... Impatience and frustration ensuing at addition to claim. Identification of vengekill as D) ability negates all previous plans by ViBot and others.

Addendum. Current duel
will
end Day upon conclusion. Discarding previous plan of holding fire until afterward.

Stealth 'R Us 1116 deemed beneath contempt. Notice made that last attempt at content was Day 1. Comparison with C-worl made.

Maxous 1126 and prior... Impression received that no one reads ViBot posts.

System... Willingness to buy Iecerint as Town extended. Possibility of T-Bone as Town unfortunately not minimal but likelihood of aiding Town later IS minimal.

System... Code Puce declared. 6 out of 12 other players deemed "therapeutic exterminations". ("Therapeutic" made in reference both to ViBot and rest of Town.) Continuing to stand by while stress ball extermination process runs in background.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Vi »

Output... Unofficial vote count is as follows.

T-Bone (W-4) ~ T-Bone, Drunken Unicorn Master, RayFrost
No Winner (W-4) ~ Magister Ludi, Maxous, Gammagooey
Iecerint (W-4) ~ Iecerint, Katsuki, Amrun

Not Voting: C-worl, Vi, mykonian, elvis_knits

IF T-Bone is groupscum THEN expectation that scumpartners' votes are spread out.
IF C-worl is not groupscum AND elvis_knits AND mykonian are not groupscum THEN analysis becomes easy. Previously stated condition not improbable.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Vi were you calling me retarded or Amrun? Or both?

I guess I am at least borderline if I have to ask... :P

I like the Stealth-R-Us reference though
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Vi wrote:...

Output... Unofficial vote count is as follows.

T-Bone (W-4) ~ T-Bone, Drunken Unicorn Master, RayFrost
No Winner (W-4) ~ Magister Ludi, Maxous, Gammagooey
Iecerint (W-4) ~ Iecerint, Katsuki, Amrun

Not Voting: C-worl, Vi, mykonian, elvis_knits

IF T-Bone is groupscum THEN expectation that scumpartners' votes are spread out.
IF C-worl is not groupscum AND elvis_knits AND mykonian are not groupscum THEN analysis becomes easy. Previously stated condition not improbable.

You have to explain more. I am clearly retarded.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Wait I might understand.

You're saying if all those not voting are town, and if t-bone is scum, the scum will be spread out among tbone, iec, and no winner. Okay. I see it.
Talk nerdy to me.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Vi »

elvis_knits 1130... Epithet made toward person who pushed for duel to end after request was made not to let duel end. After review of vote count accusation may have been premature, but
[etc.]

elvis_knits 1131... Subject Iecerint outlined scenario where T-Bone could win duel (side effect: T-Bone does not die) AND have such an action considered pro-Town. IF T-Bone is groupscum THEN at least one scum would be stupid NOT to take bait by voting for No Winner or for T-Bone to win. Allowance made for one wild card voting Iecerint.

Query directed @Maxous regarding whether subject has knowledge of ViBot's role.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

My brain followed that... hooray!
Talk nerdy to me.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

Vi wrote:Impatience and frustration ensuing at addition to claim. Identification of vengekill as D) ability negates all previous plans by ViBot and others.

It wasn't an addition:
Iecerint's claimpost wrote:My duel ability, Foiled Ambition, lets me vengekill upon death.

Vi wrote:Addendum. Current duel will end Day upon conclusion. Discarding previous plan of holding fire until afterward.

The current duel will only end the day if I win it. It will not end the day if something else happens; if anything else happens (shenanigans notwithstanding), the current duel will be nullified, and further duels today will be prevented. We will still be able to lynch, though.

You should still probably shoot before the duel ends in the event of my winning, though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

T-bone dies a thousand deaths today for him and bastard's play and the blatant disregard for trying to understand ANYTHING that's going on.
Either no winner->one of Vi shooting T-bone or lynching him or if you want to leave Iec around for a bit then he can win and Vi can shoot someone else, but having Iec win just to kill him anyway is dumb- it either gives him a vengekill as scum (assuming the D. is a trueclaim which it probably is regardless of his alignment IMO) or we just killed a town for a vengekill that we could have just used to kill someone else in the first place.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Maxous »

Meant to say this before..
@Gamma: No winner = Double death of duelists - not simply ending the duel like nothing happened.

I understand your point Iecerint..I will take it into consideration but it does'nt exclude Ludi from being mafia indefinitly. Mafia can purposely lie about stuff like that. I have seen it before.

Vi - 1028 wrote:Maxous 1104... Implication not made that exterminations were made with Town consensus. Statement made was that exterminated players were scummy.

And my implication was not everyone agreed.
=> Your challenge to say the players were'nt scummy does'nt wash.

Vi - same post wrote: Impression received that no one reads ViBot posts.

Are you referring to the below quote?
Vi - 1102 wrote: Magister Ludi 1094... Reads as a scum post.
Katsuki 1097... Reads as a scum post.
RayFrost 1098... Reads as a scum post.

That's well good and all but if you don't explain why they are, people are'nt going to follow that :neutral:
I was attempting to show others why..

Vi wrote: Query directed @Maxous regarding whether subject has knowledge of ViBot's role.

...Day vig? :?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Vi »

Gammagooey 1136... Latter option preferred. Extermination not presently sought for Iecerint.

Maxous 1137... Playback.
Vi 1102 wrote:Magister Ludi 1079 et al... Posts {1079, 1081, 1083, 1084, 1086} take on entirely new meaning if Magister Ludi is scum, particularly with T-Bone.

In re: ViBot's role - Suggestion made to come up with better answer before previously mentioned red flag re-enters conversation matrix.

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Maxous »

So if Ludi and T-Bone are scum..Iecerint is scum also?

As for your role, emm no I don't know :/
And what red flag?

I think I'm going to have to be lumped in with the dumb category as well =_=
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Max- no winner would cause Iec to die, which would stop the duel, which would basically cause nothing to happen except a lynch instead of a duel that way.

@Vi- I'll hop on the Iec wagon then once you get a claim+shoot someone.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Iecerint »

Max wrote:I understand your point Iecerint..I will take it into consideration but it does'nt exclude Ludi from being mafia indefinitly. Mafia can purposely lie about stuff like that. I have seen it before.

I doubt Ludi intentionally made scummy assumptions about the set-up. That doesn't make any sense to me. Namely, there would have been a significant chance that it would have gotten him lynched before lucky other scumflips could exonerate him on those grounds.
Max wrote:@Gamma: No winner = Double death of duelists - not simply ending the duel like nothing happened.

This is incorrect. If I would have died from the duel, the duel is nullified and no one dies. This applies whether I lose or neither party wins

P-edit -- Yeah...
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Maxous »

Oh. I'm a derp >.>

unvote
Vote: Iecerint to win the duel

I thought T-Bone would also die through the other way.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Iecerint »

He does die either way in that we can lynch him afterwards if the duel is nullified (nullification does not end the day), but that's all.

Make sure you don't end the day til Vi does her shot.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Vi »

Playback.
Maxous 731 wrote:Juls I presume Vi does'nt have a duel ability. That would be a waste..
Recorded statement is
correct
. Querying source of information.

System... Querying existence of suggestions for daily extermination AND/OR if plans exist to call ViBot anti-Town regardless of result again.

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Maxous »

Vi wrote:
Playback.
Maxous 731 wrote:Juls I presume Vi does'nt have a duel ability. That would be a waste..
Recorded statement is
correct
. Querying source of information.

Well the opening here says:
opening post wrote:All players, unless noted, have the ability:
A.)Duel

Sooo at least somebody does'nt have a duel power in this game.
The day vig looked like an obvious choice to me. Balancing the abilities.

Vi wrote:
System... Querying existence of suggestions for daily extermination AND/OR if plans exist to call ViBot anti-Town regardless of result again.

...All I'm asking is that you wait for a claim before killing...
And yes, there is a reason.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

C-worl posting elsewhere.
Talk nerdy to me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Iec to win

T-Bone needs rope or whatever it is that kills him in this situation.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

elvis_knits wrote:C-worl posting elsewhere.

Forgive me for trying to catch up in half a dozen games at once.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

A message from your friend Gamma.
Iec-victory is at L-2, No more votes until Vi puts a sword in someones Torso.
Thank you, for your time and attention

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”