jilynne1991
vezokprika
Sathoris (1) - earworm
earworm (1) - Ironhead
C-Worl (1) - vezokprika
Wredfar (1) - Monk
Ironhead
sorasgoof

Note Voting: DeityKabuto, TheJakalope, C-Worl, Wredfar, jilynne1991, Cobblerfone

With 16 alive, its 9 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:35 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

jilynne1991 wrote:Sorry, but can you guys not cuss? I honestly don't see what cussing accomplishes. It seems quite rude and makes you seem less classy. Thanks!

I'll keep that in mind.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:15 am

Post by monk »

jilynne1991 wrote:Sorry, but can you guys not cuss? I honestly don't see what cussing accomplishes. It seems quite rude and makes you seem less classy. Thanks!

Bein' classy over here, :P

Nocmen wrote:I agree with a lot of those reads, one I have to note as a change is monk, as I really don't like the post with the self-investigating. Just rubs me the wrong way with how it's written. This could change though as I see more of his posting style.

It's useful, the common reason that investigators get mislynched when they reveal is if they're left alive by the mafia because they are insane, investigating themselves they know their sanity (possibly, empking may have thought of something) and so can use this as a basis for actually finding scum. Let's face it the Insane cop is going to return guilty most likely on their first investigation and will probably reveal to the town that they have someone, I've given this a lot of thought. With the abnormal ability to investigate oneself the best idea is to do so. I know I would.
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Ironhead »

jilynne, C-Worl, Cobblerfone: Why are you not voting right now? Isn't there enough content for you to make an informed decision on who is most likely to be scum right now?

I am a firm supporter of RQS over RVS, but RQS is not license to sit on the sidelines and withhold your vote. We've got plenty of content for you to review.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Ironhead wrote:jilynne, C-Worl, Cobblerfone: Why are you not voting right now? Isn't there enough content for you to make an informed decision on who is most likely to be scum right now?

I'm still waiting for the people that are catching up. I'd say what I think CMAR is or how I plan to figure out
exactly
what he is, but I don't want to give the mafia any ideas. I however do NOT think he is a goon or serial killer. And thus, a bad lynch for today. I'm looking forward more to see how Surye and Mask's conversation goes.

MC is a no I take it then. Though I have actually realized something: We CAN still trust claims for today.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

*if someone gets to L-1 or something.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Nocmen »

monk wrote:

Bein' classy over here, :P

Nocmen wrote:I agree with a lot of those reads, one I have to note as a change is monk, as I really don't like the post with the self-investigating. Just rubs me the wrong way with how it's written. This could change though as I see more of his posting style.

It's useful, the common reason that investigators get mislynched when they reveal is if they're left alive by the mafia because they are insane, investigating themselves they know their sanity (possibly, empking may have thought of something) and so can use this as a basis for actually finding scum. Let's face it the Insane cop is going to return guilty most likely on their first investigation and will probably reveal to the town that they have someone, I've given this a lot of thought. With the abnormal ability to investigate oneself the best idea is to do so. I know I would.

Oh, I fully understand the investigating and why it's needed. But your post rubbed me like it was...convenient, or something to you.
wredfar
wredfar
Townie
wredfar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:03 am

Post by wredfar »

I don't like a single one of C-worl's posts. None. Especially his reaction to votes in RVS.

VOTE: C-worl
wredfar
wredfar
Townie
wredfar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:05 am

Post by wredfar »

Also, while I don't like how fast CMAR seems to be making his reads, I don't see a reason for the wagon on him at this point. Doesn't seem scummy as much as over eager town.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Actually here's a question:
Surye wrote:Anyone who is pushing an MC to me is likely trying to setup a gambit with nks. Town won't benefit, as it will be harder to confirm claims, causing more confusion than normal. Scum however WILL have more information.

What do you mean? IF there were a mass-claim no scum-gambits would be allowed. They'd have a list of power-roles though. So how is this a proper reason against MC?

Also, I assumed I'd be able to analyze the number of kills to find out what CMAR was, but I realize now there are too many variables. I'll just say I think he's either the traitor or a certain PR. He's dropped too many gambit-hints.

VOTE: Surye
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Surye »

Cobblerfone wrote:Actually here's a question:
Surye wrote:Anyone who is pushing an MC to me is likely trying to setup a gambit with nks. Town won't benefit, as it will be harder to confirm claims, causing more confusion than normal. Scum however WILL have more information.

What do you mean? IF there were a mass-claim no scum-gambits would be allowed. They'd have a list of power-roles though. So how is this a proper reason against MC?

Also, I assumed I'd be able to analyze the number of kills to find out what CMAR was, but I realize now there are too many variables. I'll just say I think he's either the traitor or a certain PR. He's dropped too many gambit-hints.

The gambits I was talking about, though I didn't want to spell it out exactly, is unchallenged counter claiming with no night kills revealed. This is why I didn't want this conversation to continue, we don't need to do scums job for them. Ugh.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Surye wrote:is unchallenged counter claiming with no night kills revealed.

Wait what? How would that happen unless nobody waited? I'd think if we ever did MC that'd we wait for everyone to answer. That's why I set it up as a vote. If you mean a MC after today, well that's impossible. Heck, after today waiting for counter-claims won't work either.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Surye »

Cobblerfone wrote:

Wait what? How would that happen unless nobody waited? I'd think if we ever did MC that'd we wait for everyone to answer. That's why I set it up as a vote. If you mean a MC after today, well that's impossible. Heck, after today waiting for counter-claims won't work either.

Sorry, I may not be coming across clearly. Say 2 people claim vig, 3 people claim cop. You'd be in a situation that you wouldn't know the flip of the dead person, and there's no confirmation of the roles of the dead. Unless I'm seriously confusing myself here...

My initial aversion to MC is because I'm not used to seeing how this game mechanic works out, and I thought it seemed too convenient to hid the night kills from town. But I agree that after today, a MC is pretty worthless.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

wredfar wrote:I don't like a single one of C-worl's posts. None. Especially his reaction to votes in RVS.

Start a case on him, or else this is not a good vote.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Mod confirmed that lynches flip. NKs flip to their respective killers. (Except hider, I think.)

I think I understand where you're coming from now, though.

UNVOTE: Surye

@wredfar
: what don't you like besides his RVS reactions and why?

My list so far:
Town

jil (outburst was bad, but no way is it coming from scum.)
ironhead (I've really liked his posts)

Leaning Town

Nocmen (mafia don't use "feelings" for their "scum"-leads, I think.)
Mask (He came up with the self-investigating idea.)
monk (I feel a kindred spirit with the way he posts.)

Null

CMAR (I've explained this.)
C-Worl (C-Worl is just plain null)

DEITY YOU NINJA
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Cobblerfone wrote:Mod confirmed that lynches flip. NKs flip to their respective killers. (Except hider, I think.)

I think I understand where you're coming from now, though.

UNVOTE: Surye

@wredfar
: what don't you like besides his RVS reactions and why?

My list so far:
Town

jil (outburst was bad, but no way is it coming from scum.)
ironhead (I've really liked his posts)

Leaning Town

Nocmen (mafia don't use "feelings" for their "scum"-leads, I think.)
Mask (He came up with the self-investigating idea.)
monk (I feel a kindred spirit with the way he posts.)

Null

CMAR (I've explained this.)
C-Worl (C-Worl is just plain null)

DEITY YOU NINJA

I think you are being a bit too nice here, there has to be someone you suspect, even if it a small thing they had done, it is still a lead.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Just came back to say I just realized that Surye has been posting a lot but apparently didn't catch the mod confirming that lynches flip. And thus he's not paying attention.

again.

You didn't technically ninja me this time deitykabuto. But, eh. I feel no shame.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Surye »

Cobblerfone wrote:Just came back to say I just realized that Surye has been posting a lot but apparently didn't catch the mod confirming that lynches flip. And thus he's not paying attention.

again.

You didn't technically ninja me this time deitykabuto. But, eh. I feel no shame.

Why does this matter? I know the mod confirms lynches. I never said they didn't. My concern was night kills. Why does this differentiation mean a vote/non-vote for me? Looks like you're trying hard to justify a vote on me..
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Surye »

Surye wrote:
Cobblerfone wrote:

Sorry, I may not be coming across clearly. Say 2 people claim vig, 3 people claim cop. You'd be in a situation that you wouldn't know the flip of the dead person, and there's no confirmation of the roles of the dead. Unless I'm seriously confusing myself here...

My initial aversion to MC is because I'm not used to seeing how this game mechanic works out, and I thought it seemed too convenient to hid the
night kills
from town. But I agree that after today, a MC is pretty worthless.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Surye wrote:Why does this matter? I know the mod confirms lynches. I never said they didn't. My concern was night kills. Why does this differentiation mean a vote/non-vote for me? Looks like you're trying hard to justify a vote on me..

Then how does THIS make sense:

Surye wrote:Sorry, I may not be coming across clearly. Say 2 people claim vig, 3 people claim cop. You'd be in a situation that you wouldn't know the flip of the dead person, and there's no confirmation of the roles of the dead.

SIMPLE lynch cops, tell vigs to shoot each other. You'd still have two other guys to find, but I don't see how having no night-flips affects this scenario.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Surye »

Cobblerfone wrote:
Surye wrote:Why does this matter? I know the mod confirms lynches. I never said they didn't. My concern was night kills. Why does this differentiation mean a vote/non-vote for me? Looks like you're trying hard to justify a vote on me..

Surye wrote:Sorry, I may not be coming across clearly. Say 2 people claim vig, 3 people claim cop. You'd be in a situation that you wouldn't know the flip of the dead person, and there's no confirmation of the roles of the dead.

SIMPLE lynch cops, tell vigs to shoot each other. You'd still have two other guys to find, but I don't see how having no night-flips affects this scenario.

Ugh, if you want me to answer this, I'll be helping scum even more. You really don't see how this won't work? HINT HINT, BP.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

(assuming you refer to bulletproof SK) Then you lynch the vig that didn't die. You might as well come out and explain in full. We're not MC, so you can't worry about "helping the scum". Sounds more like you're trying to backpedal out of it.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Surye »

Cobblerfone wrote:

Also, with 2 anti-two killing factions, lynching the cops wouldn't be enough proof.

pedit-backpedal out of what?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Surye »

Cobblerfone wrote:(assuming you refer to bulletproof SK) Then you lynch the vig that didn't die. You might as well come out and explain in full. We're not MC, so you can't worry about "helping the scum". Sounds more like you're trying to backpedal out of it.

No, I don't need to, I think it's a bad idea. Why are you pushing me so hard? On what? That I didn't want an MC? And now that YOU'VE decided we're not MC, what does it matter? You have not addressed any of my reads of comments on the game other than that I did not want MC. You're tunneling so hard I think you're lost.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Nocmen »

DeityKabuto wrote:
wredfar wrote:I don't like a single one of C-worl's posts. None. Especially his reaction to votes in RVS.

Start a case on him, or else this is not a good vote.

He did start it, with the reaction to RVS votes. What do you think of that case?

My concern with the Surye posts is not MC strategy, but the fact that he didn't know one of hte main factors of the game (NKs aren't revealed publicly), as I worry what else he may not read later on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”