MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Pine wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:"from his posts" is not an explanation. It's half-assing one and hoping no-one calls you on it.
If you're going to call someone scum, you quote posts and point what's scummy out, right?
Do the same if you're going to call someone town.

No. I agree that leaving it at "from his posts" wasn't enough, but generally you
don't
want to spell out precisely why. Often, it comes from picking up on Town PR tells that you hope scum didn't see, and explaining in exacting detail why someone is Town makes them a
target
. Town doesn't do that to Town.

Like I said, in this situation I agree with you. If I were Town going down in flames and about to be mislynched, I'd be doing everything in my power to get my reads out there, especially my strong reads. When I flipped Town, they'd have extra weight and get looked at again.

The fact that Silver isn't doing so is further evidence against him, and throwing out WIFOM-laden statements like that is almost a scumclaim.

What's with the "don't target"?
KoC's attention was on Silver at that time. Explanation please.

Also, thank you for catching on to that. I just want to investigate some things a little further into your claim.
or something like that....
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Pine »

WTF are you talking about, Zepher?

Are you thinking that was a breadcrumb of some sort? It wasn't.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by quadz08 »

How Many Votes Could a Votecount Count if a Votecount Could Count Votes?

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

jmurph3 (0) –
L-1 -->
silverbullet999 (5) – mastin2, nhammen, silverbullet999, jmurph3, Toon Fighter
mastin2 (0) –
nhammen (0) –
Pine (2) – MrZepher, Nobody Special
MrZepher (1) – Maxous
Nobody Special (0) -
Uite (0) -
Toon Fighter (0) –
Maxous (1) – Pine

Not Voting (1) – Uite

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-09 23:00:00)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Nhammen has been prodded.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Pine »

What the fu...Get off of Silver you nitwits.

Mastin remaining on the Silver BW almost confirms him as some kind of scum. Mastin isn't that dumb. The rest of you apparently are.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

jmurph unsurprisingly ignores me once more! Huzzah!
as does toon a bit sorta... i guess.

One MORE!!!
... People were right it seems....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by MrZepher »

No I don't think it's a breadcrumb, I think it's you addressing a PR without being obvious.
I only bring it up because I don't think it was necessary to bold those words OR put emphasis on the word target.

Plus I think you're scum.
So I'm looking into your claim a little bit :)
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by mastin2 »

While I'm not SOLD on Uite's townslip, it's convincing enough to make me think Uite's town. (Was thinking that, anyway, but still.) And so is NS. (For lots of things, among others, that KoC cleared him. :P) As is Toon. And Jmurph, obviously. (And naturally me.)

What does that mean? Well, let's look at the remaining names.
2. silverbullet999
6. nhammen
8. Pine
9. MrZepher
16. Maxous

Five suspects.

Ten alive.

It's not a guaranteed win. But it's pretty dang close. If the vig shoots in those five names, we'll win for sure.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Pine »

Except for the fact that you'd still be alive, and Toon isn't actually cleared.

I keep forgetting the KoC/NS connection. Entirely because NS's play has been singularly unhelpful to Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Wait, nevermind. We've won this.

And of course, my preference would be Pine/Silver, as our lynch/vig. Leaving tomorrow with eight alive, and three suspects. Nhammen, Zepher, and Maxous. In the worst-case scenario where we mislynch today, have a misvig tonight, and mislynch tomorrow, that's seven going into night, with two suspects alive. One vigged, leaving five alive. Worst-case scenario, I'm wrong about one of my town-reads, we still haven't hit scum, and there are five alive, lylo. One being the last suspect in the list.

But I don't think any of my town-reads are wrong. So, yeah. We win.

Also, Pine, if you're a town RB like you claim, you need to block someone inside of those names. And a doctor if existing should protect OUTSIDE those names.

We do not want the vig's kill stopped.
My academy.
Agnigi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Pine »

^Town-directing scum.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

^Banana.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

mastin2 wrote:Wait, nevermind. We've won this.

And of course, my preference would be Pine/Silver, as our lynch/vig. Leaving tomorrow with eight alive, and three suspects. Nhammen, Zepher, and Maxous. In the worst-case scenario where we mislynch today, have a misvig tonight, and mislynch tomorrow, that's seven going into night, with two suspects alive. One vigged, leaving five alive. Worst-case scenario, I'm wrong about one of my town-reads, we still haven't hit scum, and there are five alive, lylo. One being the last suspect in the list.

But I don't think any of my town-reads are wrong. So, yeah. We win.

Also, Pine, if you're a town RB like you claim, you need to block someone inside of those names. And a doctor if existing should protect OUTSIDE those names.

We do not want the vig's kill stopped.

You forgot the scum kill tonight
~Toon fighter~
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:02 am

Post by jmurph3 »

@Silver: I wasn't ignoring you; I posted something unrelated very quickly because I didn't have time to post much else.

silverbullet999 wrote:-jmurph
jmurph3 wrote:@Silver: No. You haven't said "shit". Actually, you have. All that you've said today has been pretty much bullshit. Who do you think is scum? You mentioned nhammen weakly, but that's it. Please, make a case against someone. I'm not tunneling, I just don't see any conceivable way that you can be acting the way you are and be town.

This is exactly the gad damn point i'm making. You say my posts have been bullshit when i've been arguing with nhammers logic in his walls but let's just keep fucking ignoring the obvious shall we?

Because your posting about nhammen has been so stellar...let's see what you've actually posted on D3 about nhammen...

In this post, you OMGUS vote him because he didn't present a case.

In this post, you yell at nhammen for not understanding what you're trying to do (which clearly no one is), all of which is negated by your self-vote.

Finally, in this post, you attempt to refute some of nhammen's points against you.

Please, tell me where I'm missing you
making a case against nhammen
. My point was that you haven't made a real case against someone (and arguing against someone's logic IS NOT the same as making a case), and guess what - you haven't! If I were you, I'd try actually making a case against someone, and weighing in on the other potential scum instead of going "Waa Waa, woe is me, no one will listen to me and everyone's ignoring me and I'm going to stamp my feet and pout my lip like a baby".

silverbullet999 wrote:
@Pine: and you don't think it's at all conceivable that silver, knowing that you and everyone else who played TWBB remembers that he acted that way as town, is doing the same exact thing as scum and relying on the fact that you will think he's town because of it?

Silver bullet - The evil scum mastermind that caclulates each and every gad damn move every player is going to make and see. By god I'm Fucking Brilliant! If Only you didn't catch on, jmurph the even bigger god damn mastermind! Didn't I say something about God Damn Tunneling before? You don't get this paranoid unless you are tunneling mate.. you are fucking proving there's no point in me trying to fight this time and time again.

How is this tunneling even in the slightest? Why would I be paranoid even if I were tunneling? My point here isn't even against you. My point here was that Pine was dismissing something outright based on one experience, which is faulty logic to say the least.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 am

Post by nhammen »

Received my prod. Sorry about the two day absence. Am helping someone move today, so don't know when I will be able to post, but I will try as hard as I can to get a chance today. I will respond to a few posts now, but am already running late.

silverbullet999 wrote:
For the longest time, the only evidence that you supplied was that he had a serious vote. That is not a scumtell at all. When asked what about it made it scummy, your response was essentially "because it is."

I explained that I found it suspicious and thought it was best to look more into. I never said AHA HE'S SCUM BECAUSE HE'S CLARTIFYING THAT HIS VOTE IS IMPORTANT.

Yes, but
why
is that suspicious? Nevermind, we are just talking around in circles here, and this is producing nothing productive.

silverbullet999 wrote:I further explained this down the road, his posts in between at that time didn't mean anything to me.

And later still you said you had found more things to be suspicious of. I never understood it much.

silverbullet999 wrote:I want to seriously hit you with a fucking rock repeatedly. THERE'S NOT FUCKING MISUNDERSTANDING
SubzeroSith wrote:
silver wrote:
If my questions are dumb and you answering them shows me to be even MORE scummy. Why the fuck would they NOT be worth responding to?

They were minute and pointless. It isn't as if I don't have enough reason to think you're scum.

He is Admitting he was lazy to get more reasons to think i'm scum right there.

Again, you seem to be misreading it. And again, talking in circles - unproductive.

silverbullet999 wrote:HOW... HOW would I possible know.. OK These guys are scum and These guys are town. Did you NOT Completely Ignore how I hated There Will Be Bloodshed because I'm hesitant to call anyone town because i don't want the same thing happening again? Jesus

But you should be trying to find out. You should be saying that this person looks scummy for such and such and this person look more townie for such and such. No absolutes, but more than just, they voted for me so are scum.

silverbullet999 wrote:
I already looked at all of your posts. That's why I was accusing you of exactly what you are admitting to.

I meant on the whole forum... -_-

Ah! Well... that doesn't mean much. Or maybe... how many games were you in at this time?

mastin2 wrote:
Nhammen wrote:There were a few pieces of silver's actions that didn't add up with him being scum
Explain. I sure as heck can find some, but I don't see any evidence in your posts showing you not seeing pure scum. If that makes sense.

In other words. List everything which you saw that didn't add up with him being scum.

Three things:
The OMGUS, while it can come from scum, tends to come from townies more often.
The hanging on to his initial posts after they had been identified as scummy.
The self-vote.

I had presented one reasoning for the OMGUS (as fluff), but that seemed kinda off to me.
On closer examination, I determined the second is a personality tell (I have seen it before in previous games from MonkeyMan, and that player did it equally as both town and scum).
Both the OMGUS and the self-vote can be explained as WIFOM. ALthough, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if silver is the type of player to do WIFOM like this. Hmmm...

mastin2 wrote:Your read on nhammen is pretty much what I see as well. For not just against Silver, but also the whole game, essentially.

I... really? I didn't think I had been doing that with anyone other than silver. I noticed myself doing it with silver, but when I presented my cases he responded with "no I wasn't," so my only response was to say "yeah you were."
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Pine »

I'm so sick and frustrated by this day, I'm tempted to hammer Silver just to get some new information to work with. Then I remind myself that there's almost no chance that Silver is actually scum, so I'd rather lynch from the likely-to-be-scum list {Maxous, Mastin, maybe Toon or nhamman}.

Get your head in the game, Town.

Silver, take your vote off yourself and participate in a positive manner or replace out. You are NOT working towards your wincon right now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Note to self: Investigate nhammen meta. ISTR that he doesn't lurk as town.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:50 am

Post by MrZepher »

Hmmm...
I think I'm okay with a Maxous lynch...

Allow me to investigate to confirm this okayness.

unvote
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I could get on a Maxous lynch too, and since I don't see this day going anywhere

unvote, vote: Maxous
~Toon fighter~
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:18 am

Post by MrZepher »

I hate you a little bit.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

why?
~Toon fighter~
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:32 am

Post by MrZepher »

Because your votes are terribad and you're playing like scum.

I have NO idea why we don't just lynch you.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Maxous »

Pine - 829 wrote: Mastin remaining on the Silver BW almost confirms him as some kind of scum. Mastin isn't that dumb. The rest of you apparently are.

Yet your last 3 votes were not on Mastin..

Mastin - 834 wrote: Also, Pine, if you're a town RB like you claim, you need to block someone inside of those names. And a doctor if existing should protect OUTSIDE those names.

And the potential PR's are'nt among those names at all because..?

Pine - 840 wrote: likely-to-be-scum list {Maxous, Mastin, maybe Toon or nhamman}.

So you explained mastin..kinda explained Toon.
From what I can gather your suspicion of me is based on voting Zepher, when I called him likely town earlier(which seems to be a misunderstanding here). and I don't remember seeing anything on nhammen from you. That list seems odd from you.

Toon - 843 wrote: I could get on a Maxous lynch too, and since I don't see this day going anywhere
unvote, vote: Maxous

And I am a better lynch than Silverbullet now because...?

@Zepher - So have you concluded if I am scummy or not yet?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:48 am

Post by MrZepher »

Is my vote on you?
Have I proclaimed how town you are?

No, so no.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:55 am

Post by mastin2 »

Maxous is a Meh lynch. Currently, Maxous is my # 3. (Not sure whether nhammen or Zepher would be # 4. Other's obviously # 5.)

Toon wrote:You forgot the scum kill tonight

I, uh. Don't know what to say. >_< (Consider it a bit of Writer's Block. Best word I have to describe it.)

Toon's town, though. If he were scum, he'd be under no obligation to inform me of the fault in my plan. (Nobody else did so. Not even Pine.) As town, though, he had every reason to do so.

So, ten alive.
Seven alive tomorrow.
Six alive going into night.
Vig uses judgment as to whether or not they want to risk a shot. (Though probably not. We'll see when we get to there.)
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”