ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

I usually don't scream but it's easier than signing our posts. I'm really not even sure why you asked about Mina since it's pretty obvious she hasn't posted yet, in fact I'm not even sure she knows the game has started as she's been working and is slightly busy elsewhere.

Thor665 wrote:
Though that MoI wagon is bigger - thoughts of your top competition?

they're both at 6, setael switched.

I already said I think he's town, I don't really see the wagon. LMP's meta point is actually false for one, I've seen MOI doing what's apparently a 'scumtell' for him as town just as often. I also think the original point MOI made on vezok was reasonable, in that if Vezok
is
scum you can probably expect one of the scum to be early on the LMP wagon, so I don't find him scummy for it at all. I'm not really sure on the whole 'reactions' thing, but I lean towards it being muchly overblown.

The case on SK isn't quite just that, what do you think of his re-vote of me claiming sheeping and 'no content' when the fact if you look at the unvote, and revote...well there's really none of that, all I'd done was call LMP out as his scumbuddy in that time. His hypocrisy is actually pretty startling when you look at his ISO and what he's apparently voting us for. I don't think I've been particularly sheepy at all, I stated my reasoning for the SK wagon initially and my read was further strenghtened.

I don't really understand why you've a problem with me interacting with you, I've enough posts calling Sk scum, I don't think you're especially likely to be scum, I just think you're reasons for voting me are bad. I mean, your meta is off which was the original point and I do think what SK did is more likely to come from scum in this particular scenario so of course I'm going to try and convince you you're wrong, although it does tend to vary wildly between UR AN IDIOT and 'semi reasonable'. I mean I personally hate 'don't lynch X day 1' wagons but it's not scummy, it's just kind of absurd.

As for the not reading part, well I think you mischaracterised the MOI wagon as having no reason? That's clearly not true even if I disagree with it.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

SpyreX wrote:
But while I have your ear why you gotta hate up ins.

I dunno. I think I'm just a little annoyed in general and it's seeping into this game as I have 3 rather terrible votes here that could be on scum, as opposed to me.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll be clear because I'm getting tunneled:

I dig your song and dance on SK and could subscribe to your newsletter. I just feel it in the bellymeat there's absolute tomfoolery and I've got a live one here.

Every once of the demeanor oozes with that one eyebrow raised monocle in hand scum just looking down on the plebs.

So, lets rap. SK is a nice easy read filled with waffling and the stuff that bullets are made for. MoI has a much harder shell but is filled with creamy, creamy nugat. Thor's bizarre defense just makes this even worse
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Faraday »

SpyreX wrote:Thor's bizarre defense just makes this even worse

You think that looks bad for MOI? I mean honestly it's just the sort of thing I could EVER EVER see a scumbuddy saying about the other. It's just that fucking crazy.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

You think that looks bad for MOI? I mean honestly it's just the sort of thing I could EVER EVER see a scumbuddy saying about the other. It's just that fucking crazy.

god fucking damn it.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Cult.

That changes the dynamics a lot.

I'll admit I'm groping some in the dark because FFFFF cults but I'd be salivating all over a recruiter in general. They need to live to have a shot.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Spyrex - I hear you talking, and all i translate is 'gut'. You haven't sold me on nuffin'.

@LB

1. I brought up Mina because I want more of Mina, i can read Mina.
2. I actually thought calling you out on sheeping Emp was not a bad call. Everyone and their uncle seemed to agree he was bubbling around with theoretical nonesense and there you are backing his play. Bleh.
3. The interacting with me spiel was because I...had read but not read the post counts clearly enough...yes...but basically I thought the wagon was smaller and for how sure you were coming back at me with stuff I was displeased with the focus.
4. Can you point out the MoI case to me? I legitimately do not believe it exists. Please prove me wrong and I will let you touch my beard.

@LB/Faraday - you don't get to claim knowledge of my meta and then act like it's reasonable for Spyrex to call me out for an aggressive ay 1 defense. Bad!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

How is it bizarre in any way? Be specific.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Point blank lets get this on the table:

IN THIS GAME, not in games past or through the multiverse where all games are scene, is MoI playing a "super town game".
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Thor665 wrote:
4. Can you point out the MoI case to me? I legitimately do not believe it exists. Please prove me wrong and I will let you touch my beard.

Okay sure, I'll point you to iso's I'm way too fucking lazy to link. Setael made the initial point. The DGB did a whole lotta spiel about dissecting his posts in great length. SpyreX hammers him hard. Bilbo also has pretty much been on his ass. I mean there's definitely a case there, even from a quick skim, I guess it depends on whether you agree with it or not. I'm not touching your beard in public though. I mean are you arguing the content of the case or saying there wasn't one put up, because the latter certainly aint true, lots of people have dedicated a hell of a lot of words.

And I actually think Empking was pretty on point, I don't buy people undermining him guy's kinda cookie but I've liked his posting a hell of a lot so far.

And you just want Mina posting because she's prettier, it's fine, I understand.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Thor655 wrote:Please answer the question I asked, re: Maemuki bussing or SaintKerrigan scummier.

This is a really BAD question. Maemuki bussing? She's made ONE POST, and it didn't say anything worthwhile (which was why it was scummy). How the hell am I supposed to know whether she's bussing or not?

Obviously the answer is SK is scummier. This post, however, makes it look very much like you are the buddy of someone involved in this little tiffle (I think SK) and want to sort things out your way. Scumbucket with you.

And now let's take a look at something interesting.

LynchMePls (2) - Nexus, Locke Lamora
MagnaofIllusion (7) - Setael, DrippingGoofball, LynchMePls, Hinduragi, SpyreX, Kast, Bilbo Baggins
DrippingGoofball (2) - MagnaofIllusion,
Magua

SaintKerrigan (6) - Empking, Lost Butterfly, AlmasterGM, vezokpiraka, Benmage, Maemuki
Lost Butterfly (3) - hasdgfas,
SaintKerrigan, Thor665

Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people, and they are all avoiding the top two wagons. Why is this? I think it's because SaintKerrigan is scum, and MoI is town. Think about it. MoI is also one of those wagons where if you lynch him D1 and then he flips town, there will be a lot of finger pointing the next day about whose fault it was, ESPECIALLY given obvscum SaintKerrigan could have been lynched instead. Convinently, the MoI wagon is at the tipping point right now - one or two more votes and it will have that critical mass that's very hard to spot. That means sketchy people know if they vote MoI now and he flips town, they'll take the heat tomorrow. They don't want that. But they ALSO don't want to vote for their buddy, SaintKerrigan. So they park their votes in these useless places and say irrelevant things to function as destractors.

Thus, I'm maintaining MoI is not the lynch for today. I think this is especially true for meta reasons. MoI is loud and isn't going away, so he can always be dealt with in the night or on future days. SaintKerrigan and Co, however, are the sorts of folk that can easily slink off and hide under a bridge somewhere until the mob has gone by. That can't happen.

tl;dr - Lynch SaintKerrigan today, not MoI.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Spyrex - IN THIS GAME how is he being scummy at all? I disagree with some of his apparent stated logic, but I don't see him as an optimal lynch.

@LB
Saetal's point on MoI is that he disagreed with what you and Emp are pushing on SK. Yeah, *big* scumtell there.
DGB is on him for the fake counterclaim - to heck with that.
Bilbo is on him for...not sticking by his comment that if Vezo is scum than the LMp push had scum...but yet MoI never claimed evidence that Vezo is scum.
And now he appears to mostly be attracting heat for attacking DGB, which is the usual response for attacking DGB in my opinion, and is very much not a scumtell.

This is the case, a disparate hodge podge of nothing? I think I was being kinder by referring to it as a pressure wagon.

I pooh-pooh on your Empking till I see him produce some results. I haven't played with him much but I haven't exactly walked away with my bosom aquiver afterwards to the point I'd want to sheep him.

So you seriously believe SK got spooked off of scumbuddy LMP? If that's the case, why aren't either of you pushing on LMP, he'd be the more valuable scum, yeah?

EBWOP

I don't think AGM is quoting me there...
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yeah, you're right - it's Magua.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, did you accuses me of being a lurker?
I hate you.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

No, I accused you of being sketchy.

Which you are.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Thor665 wrote:
I pooh-pooh on your Empking till I see him produce some results. I haven't played with him much but I haven't exactly walked away with my bosom aquiver afterwards to the point I'd want to sheep him.

So you seriously believe SK got spooked off of scumbuddy LMP? If that's the case, why aren't either of you pushing on LMP, he'd be the more valuable scum, yeah?

You are seriously odd. Who cares who's more valuable, wtf does that even mean? SK is slightly more likely to be scum, so we lynch him today. I'm sure this isn't Blackest Night.

I'm not sheeping Emp. I posted my reasons, Empking's were similar, there are some things he said I disagreed with but he's been mostly on the ball. I've already provided interdependent reason as to why SK is scum.

That is a case still, saying you don't agree with it is fine, saying there isn't one is an untruth. I'm not going to argue the merits of it, since I've already said I disagree with it, so I'm..not really sure why you bothered quoting it?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Spyrex - IN THIS GAME how is he being scummy at all? I disagree with some of his apparent stated logic, but I don't see him as an optimal lynch.

Go check OHH MOST OF THE WORDS I HAVE SAID GOD.

I'm not the one holding up Mjölnir in one hand and the Impenetrable Shield of Meta (TM) in the other. Tootown4lynch is not a default state - especially with the conditional "ohh TOMORROW would be fine".

So, I'm saying take that meta and throw it into the sun and if you're gonna tsk tsk it better be for better than what I'm getting.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Magua »

Almaster, if you think I'm scum, you should vote me.

I'm not going to vote for SK. I don't care if her next post in the thread is "LULZ GAIZ IM THE GODFATHER." Why am I not going to vote for her? Because I *can*.

I might vote for MagnaofIllusion. My first vote on him was pure RVS, but I haven't liked what I've read. So that's 2/2 I'm batting on doing scummy things you don't like.

Then again: You think MagnaofIllusion is town. MagnaofIllusion thinks DGB is scum. (I happen to agree, self interest and all here.) Do you think Magna is wrong? Misinformed?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What in the hell is this?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

If I told you SK was a guy would you vote for him?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

MAFIA 101

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH SOMEONES READS TO THINK THEY ARE SCUM OR TOWN. IT IS INDEPENDENT. MOREOVER I DO NOT NEED TO VOTE FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON I FIND SCUMMY. I CAN FIND MULTIPLE PEOPLE SCUMMY

SO

FUCKING

STOP

BRINGING

THAT

UP

SERIOUSLY. I WILL EXPLODE.

(also, that post was SCUMMY AS SHIT on its own.)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I honestly do not remember you being so dense in any of the other games I've seen you in.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Magua »

AlmasterGM wrote:I honestly do not remember you being so dense in any of the other games I've seen you in.

People keep saying this about me, yet FMPOV I've done nothing differently. Amusing.

Also: If you think I'm scummy, or my posts are scummy, vote for me.

Or explode. One of the two.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Spyrex is town.

Whoever asked, I disliked LB, Empking, and Maemuki. LB's looking pretty good now after the lower half of page 6. Good thing too since I didn't feel like having to go for Faraday.

Magua wrote:Why am I not going to vote for her? Because I *can*.

It's like gut had a baby.

AGM wrote:Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people

Except, you know, you forgot to bold MoI who is also avoiding the top wagons. SK's the same type of wagon MoI is, if you ask me, in the finger pointing area. Let's compromise: lynch MoI and let the vig take care of SK. Simple and efficient.

Pedit: Magua, I'd like to hear what your meta is playstyle-wise.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Setael »

Thor wrote:Saetal's point on MoI is that he disagreed with what you and Emp are pushing on SK. Yeah, *big* scumtell there.

What thread are you reading?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”