Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Vi »

That's actually good to know. Thank you and sleep well.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Vi- already claimed the n1+n2 roleblocks (elvis and T-bone), and I'd rather hold off on today's if we're massclaiming to see if the player gets caught in a lie.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Iecerint »

Vi wrote:Iecerint being scum is based on being on the coattails of catching Magister Ludi so early on (read it again; RayFrost was the one who pointed it out and Iecerint just tried to "follow along"), holding his vote there longer than most, and then dropping it for calling him confTown-by-PoE puts him high up there. In addition, consider Day 3 from T-Bone's point of view. I mentioned it before, but T-Bone chose for his duelist one of five people on his list who was second from the bottom in terms of looking scummy and/or being easy to win against. In addition, T-Bone didn't even try to win the duel. If the scumteams are somehow merged (see tinfoil hat below), that duel was an excellent means of making suicide painless. If not, the theory starts to crumble but it still doesn't answer how strange a choice of duelist that was.

Well, RF and I noticed separate things about Ludi. It's true that RF was first, though. The rest I don't understand. Do you think I'm scum with Ludi?

I don't know who was scummier than me on T-Bone's scumlist (it was just a paragraph IIRC?), but I assume he picked me because I was the player most likely to die along with him that wasn't his scumfriend.

I still don't think Ludi's scum (preferred duel targets to Ludi: basically everyone except Vi, RF, and Max), so I think he was a subpar duel target. I suppose I can't fault Gamma for wanting to be quick given the past two days. THOUGH the refusal to claim is scummy, so maybe this'll have a happy ending, after all. :P

I want Ludi to claim.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Drunken Unicorn Master »

Yes, I'm on V/LA and am using someone else's laptop (on which only IE exists).

This would have gone a lot faster if I was at home and using Chrome. :)

My internet at home has been out for over a week though due to AT&T being stupid.

So this is what I have, and this is all I have. Sad, but it's true.

I saw somebody vote Gamma and I was like WTF. but then I realized it was a duel.

So yes, we are voting Gamma to win, obv. He is pretty obviously my strongest town read.

Ugggghhhh I wish my post hadn't gotten lost last night. It was really f*ckin epic. REALLY.

Anyway. Reading from page 25 forward. Maybe my scum reads will change, prob not.
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Ludi's pretty much the #1 most connected person to Bastard and T-bone aaaaand he's gonna flip scum. I WILL be very surprised if he flips red-scum instead of green but after his spaz after being dueled and saying I'm scum for having a town read on him before when simultaneously doing the exact same thing in addition to the refusal to claim means he is 162.3% scums.

Personally I think Katsuki is the best bet for the last Green after Ludi dies but it's a lot of eliminating people who I don't think are likely scum/greenscum but I think a massclaim would help a lot with seeing if those PoEs are accurate.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Vi »

T-Bone 1081 wrote:I know people were asking for my reads, and since no one is patient, here's some quick observations I've made of players that lead me to believe they are scum. Ludi, C-worl, DUM, Iece, Gamma. I'll duel one of them and maybe at least if you're gonna kill me off, might as well take one of those ACTUAL scum with me.

I think I documented my suspicion of Ludi. Spin it all you want, pushing for something as useless as my opening post, he was looking for an easy lynch. He still is. It's much easier to push a lynch on a player who doesn't have 38 pages of posts to defend himself with. Looking for easy lynch = scum.

C-Worl and DUM? Troublemakers and absolutely useless to the game. Flying under the radar. We've been killing the high profile players off who all turn out to be town. My conclusion? The contentless players are some of the actual scum. (not all of them obviously because the rest of us have posted content)

Iece is hiding behind his flavor knowledge and overall not contributing much but continued flavor speculation. How does that help us scum hunt?

And Gamma is hiding behind his role claim. Having the ability to have two duels in a day? That is NOT a pro-town power. How many scum have we successfully gotten rid of so far? One? And not by a duel? What about the town, how many have we offed in a duel. 3 so far? And a single lyncher? Gamma has done NOTHING to prove his town worth. He's got a townie killed and advocated for another townie death, and is now advocating for my own townie death, and no one has a problem with this?

(...)

So, like hell am I empowering Gamma, that's for sure. He will definitely come on with his scummy power and duel me first chance he gets. Yeah seriously, allowing two duels a day and you honestly think that's a town power? Sounds more like a Serial Killer to me. Unfortunately you sheep will definitely allow him to win again, despite the fact that he should lose the duel and you should get him out of here. Ludi? Not letting him take the opportunity to be empowered either, he should also lose the duel. As a matter of fact, anyone I duel should lose. Or at the very least vote no winner so that I can drag some scum down with me. I don't like either of their play, so I'm not gonna duel them and potentially empower them. So...gonna flip a three sided coin.

Duel: Iece

Vote T-Bone to win
Just a paragraph. Right. He was kind enough to list the five of them in the order that the Town would probably want to lynch them in.

Iecerint 1252 wrote:Do you think I'm scum with Ludi?
Leaning yes, doesn't matter. You're sitting on the fence about this Ludi duel so hard it's funny.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Iecerint »

I meant that it was like BLOCK TEXT instead of a proper list. I thought you might have been thinking of something else. But I now see that it's indeed in a non-arbitrary order.

It's really not surprising to me that he'd choose someone other than Gamma. Gamma would, ye know, beat him, and then we'd have gotten another duel.

He was probably scum with C-Worl and/or DUM. They would've been easier to beat than me, or at least easier to "no win" with, but he didn't duel them. Ludi is a relative longshot IMO, though LudiShu isn't as crazy a possibility as LudiWu. I think I had more mud going into D3 than Ludi, so I think that's enough to explain his decision.

I do not, have not, and will not dispute that I fencesit.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Vi »

Iecerint 1255 wrote:He was probably scum with C-Worl and/or DUM.
I stopped reading here, largely because of the and/or. DUM and BB probably aren't scum together. After rereading C-worl I'm starting to warm up to the idea of her death.

So then I started again until I got to here.
Iecerint 1255 wrote:Ludi is a relative longshot IMO

Also while reading I decided that I'm pretty sure Maxous and Magister Ludi are not scum together.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

I think DUM would've been easier to beat than me. He possibly could've beaten DUM altogether. I don't know why else he'd pick me over him.

What's the anti-connection for them?
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 am

Juls wrote:
Iecerint - You are absolutely at the top of my scumlist at the moment

Interesting to note.
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Maxous »

Vi - 1236 wrote: There's nothing like getting accused to give you the idea that you should start looking like you're scumhunting, no?~

Right..so now I'm only pretending to scumhunt - implying I was'nt earlier - when I raise a point against
you

But when I was accused of stuff earlier and then questioned
other people
- not a word about fakehunting was mentioned.

Gamma - 1254 wrote: I WILL be very surprised if he flips red-scum instead of green

You're pretty assumiong about red-scum being in this game :neutral:
BTW I don't think Ludi is on the same team as T-Bone.

Eh, I'll wait for Ludi to claim before moving on.
I would reccomend Vi does'nt unleash her wrath before this duel is finished...
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Maxous »

^
Red-scum apart from Red Coyote I mean
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I never really thought about it that way but I guess RC could have been a SK instead of part of a weird third party faction or 2nd scum faction.
And it would make the game make more sense in general.

It doesn't really have anything to do with Ludi though.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Vi »

Maxous wrote:
Vi - 1236 wrote: There's nothing like getting accused to give you the idea that you should start looking like you're scumhunting, no?~
Right..so now I'm only pretending to scumhunt - implying I was'nt earlier - when I raise a point against
you

But when I was accused of stuff earlier and then questioned
other people
- not a word about fakehunting was mentioned.
Let's put it like this. Go to your posts in isolation, and show me the last post you made that was like #53. Preferably one that is about more than people who are dead or dueling at the time. I'll wait.

I think DUM would've been easier to beat than me. He possibly could've beaten DUM altogether.
Not by crossing his arms and not posting.

What's the anti-connection for them?
Check out these four posts.
The Internet savvy would say "attack fail".

---

What's really awesome is that mykonian isn't in any other games, so he can lurk at will. Except for how he posted on Wednesday. And he really shouldn't get away with how he basically did what DeityKabuto (scum) and T-Bone (scum) did, particularly with that rigged duel.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Maxous »

This one I guess
Which was.. 3 days ago. We have had constant duels since then...
And my points about Katsuki and Rayfrost were points I brought up earlier on them.. but now I'm faking it because Reapher Charlie thinks I'm buddying?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Iecerint »

Thanks. If other people had already put pressure on DUM before that (and I think they had), that's indeed a no-connection tell.

Given that I dunno why he chose me over DUM BUT w/e. <_<
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Vi »

Maxous wrote:This one I guess
Which was.. 3 days ago. We have had constant duels since then...
And my points about Katsuki and Rayfrost were points I brought up earlier on them.. but now I'm faking it because Reapher Charlie thinks I'm buddying?
You're the one talking about fake hunting. I'm talking about hunting when it's convenient for you.

Also, you didn't say anything about Katsuki before.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Maxous »

"To start
looking like
you're scumhunting" - implies you do not think it's real/genuine.
Scumhunting "when it's convenient" is the basically the same accusation.

And you quoted my conversation with Katsuki.
Of course I was'nt going to bring that point against her until we had proof that a mafia team was another colour.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Katsuki »

I remember explaining myself quite clearly on that matter.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Vi »

Oh well. It doesn't matter regardless. Katsuki is Town.

Next.

Actually while you're here you can answer a question for me.
I understand Iecerint wanting Magister Ludi to claim because he's doing a bad job of defending him, but why are
you
so interested in claims?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Maxous »

Vi wrote:Oh well. It doesn't matter regardless. Katsuki is Town

:/

Vi wrote: but why are you so interested in claims?

I am looking for somebody...
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Vi. Your next kill will be mykonian.

Town's next duel victim will be Maxous, and I will duel him, and come out the victor.

So it has been written, so shall it come to pass.

<3
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 pm

up to page 33 btw. probably gonna be able to power through the rest of it tonight or tomorrow.

(hopefully, no guarantees)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Naaaaaah.
But seriously massclaim after Ludi-scum-flip. Or now works too if all the players are capable of showing up.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

NO. MYK/MAX NEED TO DIE. STOP BEING LAME.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê