ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

AGM wrote:Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people, and they are all avoiding the top two wagons. Why is this? I think it's because SaintKerrigan is scum, and MoI is town. Think about it. MoI is also one of those wagons where if you lynch him D1 and then he flips town, there will be a lot of finger pointing the next day about whose fault it was, ESPECIALLY given obvscum SaintKerrigan could have been lynched instead. Convinently, the MoI wagon is at the tipping point right now - one or two more votes and it will have that critical mass that's very hard to spot. That means sketchy people know if they vote MoI now and he flips town, they'll take the heat tomorrow. They don't want that. But they ALSO don't want to vote for their buddy, SaintKerrigan. So they park their votes in these useless places and say irrelevant things to function as destractors.

I had something to say about this quote but somehow I missed it. Anyways, I like the logic behind it and I'm giving it some thought.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

LynchMePls wrote:
THIS IS A FUCKING LIE! I FOLLOWED UP AND YOU STILL REFUSED TO ANSWER.

ah yes the question was ~so important~ which is why you didn't care I ignored it the second time. your question was retarded and fluffy, just like most of your posts thus far. your caps lock rage here is so fucking obviously fake. IT WAS SO IMPORTANT A QUESTION I RESPONDED WITH LOL WHEN HE DIDN'T ANSWER IT.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

LynchMePls wrote:
I had something to say about this quote but somehow I missed it. Anyways, I like the logic behind it and I'm giving it some thought.

derp more scum.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
THIS IS A FUCKING LIE! I FOLLOWED UP AND YOU STILL REFUSED TO ANSWER.

ah yes the question was ~so important~ which is why you didn't care I ignored it the second time. your question was retarded and fluffy, just like most of your posts thus far. your caps lock rage here is so fucking obviously fake. IT WAS SO IMPORTANT A QUESTION I RESPONDED WITH LOL WHEN HE DIDN'T ANSWER IT.

Let me get this straight. I ask you a question. You ignore it. I ask you again. You ignore it. And the result from this is that I'M SCUM!? FUCK YOU!
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

SUCK MY ASSHOLE FARADAY.

V/LA on weekends
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

no sorry you're not my type, maybe if you were town.

I mean your FAKE RAGE is pretty impressive, it carried you through Storm for a little bit. I'm just pretty amazing. you're caught. vote SK, someone will vig you tonight and we'll be off to an amazing start.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

LynchMePls wrote:
Let me get this straight. I ask you a question. You ignore it. I ask you again. You ignore it. And the result from this is that I'M SCUM!? FUCK YOU!

hey guys, LMP's a real sensitive guy when town and replaced out of brotherhood of the wolf for being ~insulted~ guess he has no problem throwing 'em around as scum. SCUM GONNA SCUM. UMAD I CAUGHT YOU? SO FUCKING MAD

and yes, you're scum for being scum who asks pointless fluffy questions which he has no actual desire to get answers in.

also see: rule 2, you are personally upsetting me atm.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

Your playing with chesskid has not made you more fun to be around Faraday.

And Brotherhood was completely different.

also see: rule 2, you are personaly upsetting me atm.

V/LA on weekends
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Yet I am not the one ad-homming :)

Hmm. I don't think LMP is the cult leader, btw in case it wasn't obvious. I liked the way he subtly tried to induce DGB paranoia about SpyreX, that was very well done. A true master of subtlety.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Thats awesome Faraday. So if someone mentions that they want their reads set in stone, and I not subtly but very flatly say "WE HAVE A CULT", that makes me scum. Everything I do makes me scum in Faraday's mind. But he's not voting me.

V/LA on weekends
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

LynchMePls wrote:Thats awesome Faraday. So if someone mentions that they want their reads set in stone, and I not subtly but very flatly say "WE HAVE A CULT", that makes me scum. Everything I do makes me scum in Faraday's mind. But he's not voting me.

But yes, I'm voting SK as he has the bigger wagon and I think he's slightly more likely scum than you still :) I'm not sure why *you* in particular would have a hard time understanding that :)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:19 am

Post by LimMePls »

LB wrote:and yes, you're scum for being scum who asks pointless fluffy questions which he has no actual desire to get answers in.

I can't believe you can say this with a straight face. I ask you the question twice, you ignore it the first and deflect it the second, and because I decide that you won't answer it (because answering it will show just how ridiculous your statement was) and I've already made my point, I let it go. But that means I'm scum not wanting answers to my questions? No, the fact is the question had already served its purpose. The point was that my wagon had no credibility to begin with, so accusing people of trying to undermine it's credibility is crap. And when confronted with this idea, you were incapable of responding because you KNEW it was crap.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ok Faraday. I can't wait for endgame to rub your face in this.

V/LA on weekends
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

LynchMePls wrote:Ok Faraday. I can't wait for endgame to rub your face in this.

:eek: +5 points for the person who can find the problem with this post.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

And yes, an L-3 large wagon has credibillity or momentum or whatever the fuck you want to call it, SK completely ruined that. I don't even understand how that's debateable.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

I'm going to stop posting for a bit though, thread needs room to breathe and I'm clogging it up.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lost Butterfly wrote:And yes, an L-3 large wagon has credibillity or momentum or whatever the fuck you want to call it, SK completely ruined that. I don't even understand how that's debateable.

No it didn't have credibility because it was never a serious wagon. It was made before I'd even posted and was clearly an RVS wagon that was never EVER gonna reach lynch. So its only purpose was to get the game going (stir up debate), but it was by no means a credible wagon. I love how you are expressing a strong opinion about this now, but before when I was pushing you on this you avoided the question like the plague.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

In other words, if this:

LB wrote:And yes, an L-3 large wagon has credibillity or momentum or whatever the fuck you want to call it, SK completely ruined that.

is true, why didn't you say that when I asked?

V/LA on weekends
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:29 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I'll have content shortly but -

LynchMePls wrote:Ok Faraday. I can't wait for endgame to rub your face in this.

Ok LMP. I can't wait for endgame to rub your face in this.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

Fair enough.

V/LA on weekends
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Magua »

Girls, girls. You're both pretty.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Anyone catching up, this whole page can be skipped.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:02 am

Post by hasdgfas »

The last page or two reinforces why I'm happy with an LB vote. Absolutely ludicrous behavior(from both involved, but instigated by LB)
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I think they're both ridiculous townies, actually.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:09 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

First things first

LMP you are getting this as a separate post since you threw such a temper tantrum about me ‘not responding’ about your frankly craptastic argument that I am playing to a scum meta.

--

LMP wrote:This is a very good point. I've caught MOI-scum making ridiculously obvious "this wagon has scum on it" statements before. Specifically in this game and more specifically in this post.

Let’s examine this post.

1. You say you’ve caught MoI scum making ridiculously obvious statements before.

Here’s the post in question –

LMP in Return to Liten wrote:No shit. What a ridiculous statement. You could take 8 players off the player list at random and there would "very likely [be] scum in the list". Where we just feeling like Captain Obvious MOI?

First point
– your original post clearly inferred that you were congizent that I was scum for that post. “I’ve caught MoI scum” doing this. Yet in the Liten post you in no way shape or form specifically state I was scummy for doing this. You didn't press me on it ever. My take-away? That you don’t actually believe it was a scum tell from me but was something you combed through my completed scum games to find a superficial match.

Second point
– It’s a poor meta attack as you are taking a single instance and trying to position it as a easy Scum-tell indicator. Do you have any other instances of said “scum tell”?

Question
– Are you asserting that I am wrong in saying that there is likely to be a higher concentration of scum on YOUR wagon if Vezok is scum than if he is Town?

LMP wrote:MOI is ABSOLUTELY playing his scum game right now. He takes little belittling shots like this at people when he's scum. Anything he can to try and undermine someone's credibility he will do.

This is a clear misrepresentation. Please indicate where I took a “belittling shot” at you. Again, how is demonstrating (in a way that you don’t approve of) that you are making a faulty or / and scummy attach on me undermining?

The undermining argument falls direct into one of my soft scum-tells category, BTW. Town players don’t tend to be so jumpy and worried about their own Town cred.

As for me having a Scum meta … that’s laughable. If I was so easy to read as scum I wouldn’t have the Win Precentage as scum I do. Yeah, that’s WIFOM at its core but so is any attempt to link me to a scum meta.

You continue this bad comparision line of attack in the following post –

LMP wrote:Not to mention still breathing scum-Magna can be very nasty for town, as evidenced here.

First of all this falls right into the Captain Obvious ridiculous statement category that you derided in Return To Liten.

Of course it’s nasty for Town to leave a competent scum player alive. That’s Mafia 101.

You don’t mention that is also very beneficial for Town to leave a Town player alive.

The whole premise of your reaction is “MoI MUST BE SCUM”. You may claim it is your read but the ‘case’ on me is pretty fucking laughable. I’ll get to that in my catch-up post.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”