Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hell yeah I wasn't replaced or nothings, that's beastly. Sorry about the delay, bros, I'll get to this ASAP.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Jase wrote:
Zdenek 424 against CP - still doesn't mention cworl. Trying to swing momentum anywhere else
Good point

Jase wrote:
I don't necessarily want a competing wagon. What I want for there to be more information today, and not much scum hunting has happened. Ideally something would be brought up that would start a wagon that gains enough support to be considered competitive to the c-worl wagon, sparking a whirlwind of discussion. The second bit (I think) is pretty clearly misinterpreting my want for another wagon. I don't want to know who else people think we could maybe lynch instead of c-worl, obviously if we lynched immediately c-worl would be best. I want people to look for a GOOD wagon. I want to see some good solid scumhunting.

One day you want scum hunting and discussion, and the next day someone who's doing it is scum for trying to swing momentum anywhere else.

Setael wrote:
I had a strong town read on Surprise

Why?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

crazypianist1116 wrote:Will post within 24 hours.

VOTE: crazypianist1116
Time's up, like, three days ago. Content plz.

inb4 "POT MEET KETTLE," but I've been lacking content due to V/LA not due to simply avoiding to post. There's a significant difference.

Still giving the whole thread a re-read.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:24 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

chkflip wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:Will post within 24 hours.

VOTE: crazypianist1116
Time's up, like, three days ago. Content plz.

UNVOTE: VOTE: crazypianist1116

Skimmed the walls. Lynch preference of those most involved (level of scumminess): Zdenek>Setael>Uncle Pain (whose acronym I keep misreading as undead penguin).
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Who are my top two suspects? Setael and crazypianist, I guess. I don't think much of the spamwalls. They really don't help the game at all, and I really want UP and setael to consolidate their stuff into a few main points.
This game has come to a standstill. We need to get a lynch going, so if necessary I will go for CP.
TIO, why do you suspect them in that order? Also, why are you voting someone who isn't on that list at all.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Last sentence with a question mark instead of a period.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Me=Weird wrote:Who are my top two suspects? Setael and crazypianist, I guess. I don't think much of the spamwalls. They really don't help the game at all, and I really want UP and setael to consolidate their stuff into a few main points.
This game has come to a standstill. We need to get a lynch going, so if necessary I will go for CP.
TIO, why do you suspect them in that order? Also, why are you voting someone who isn't on that list at all.

Those are the people who have been posting walls. Out of theose three people I find Zdenek scummiest, then Setael, then UP.
I find CP scummier than any of them for now.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 3.8

Updated as of post #553

Setael (2) - Me=Weird, crazypianist1116
chkflip (2) - Zdenek, imaginality
crazypianist1116 (2) - chkflip, tarsonisocelot
Uncle Pain (1) - Setael
Zdenek (1) - Jase

Not voting (1) - Uncle Pain

If there's a mistake let me know.
9 Alive == 5 to Lynch && 5 to No-Lynch
Setael
will be lynched at deadline if votes doesn't change

V/LA

Uncle Pain: June 3-5 + June 11-12
Powerrox93: June 17-19. Empking will look over the game during that time

Deadline
June 11 14:00 CEST
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Jase »

Me=Weird wrote:Who are my top two suspects? Setael and crazypianist, I guess. I don't think much of the spamwalls. They really don't help the game at all, and I really want UP and setael to consolidate their stuff into a few main points.

Why setael? Also yeah, I'd like to see a condensed version of the posts from those two as well.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:43 am

Post by imaginality »

tarsonisocelot wrote:
TIO,
why do you suspect them in that order
? Also, why are you voting someone who isn't on that list at all.

Those are the people who have been posting walls. Out of theose three people I find Zdenek scummiest, then Setael, then UP.

That doesn't really answer that at all.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Setael »

This town is so lazy.

Condensed version (which hardly does justice, you lazy bastards.):

Zdenek blatantly avoided commenting on c-worl or his wagon and tried to start other wagons while c-worl was close to lynch, but once asked point blank about c-worl, he provided all kinds of reasons to think c-worl was scum. Also, the fact that he stated a town read on Uncle Pain based solely on activity when he's been in games lately where scum was very active and posted similarly to UP.

Uncle Pain's Zdenek interactions have been really odd. Not questioning Zden about avoiding the c-worl wagon while asking questions that gave merit to the alternate wagons. His play on the c-worl wagon was very likely bussing. Andrew's subtle defense of UP in post 60. The high likelihood that bvoigt was killed for his UP suspicion. His odd argument that my slot was likely a scum PR.

crazypianist is town. His post 61 makes it highly unlikely he was scum with Andrew. Surprise is town. Scum doesn't admit to being afraid of being called out for omgus like she did in 62. There were a lot of other posts these 2 made that pinged as townie. No time to bring them all up right now, but I'd white knight either of them if a wagon on them gained momentum.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:36 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

imaginality wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:
TIO,
why do you suspect them in that order
? Also, why are you voting someone who isn't on that list at all.

That doesn't really answer that at all.

It answers why I'm voting someone else. Forgot to include the rest of that answer.
I have had a townread on UP for a while, The slot that Setael filled was null but Setael has been townie. Zdenek has been a null read and remains one by himself.
Add the contents of Setaels's posts and Zdenek looks like they may be scum. If we lynch Zdenek and they flip scum, then UP scum is likely. Until then they are the towniest of those three players.

PEdit: Thanks Setael.

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Setael »

So, TO based on that I take it you agree with all the connections between Zdenek and UP but think Zdenek is independently scummy while UP is independently townie. Is that correct?
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Uncle Pain is V/LA, so he won't be prodded

crazypianist1116 on the other hand hasn't even picked up his prod, so I guess I have to start looking for replacement.

If anyone here can help with that that would be really appreciated

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Pine replaces crazypianist1116

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Pine »

I'll read and post later. CP is a good player, I'll leave his vote until I find a reason to move it. Skimmed C-Worl's WIFOM at the end of D2, and how he barely mentions ROTN & Jase is suspicious.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Pine »

Can anyone fill me in on what's happened so far?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Jase »

Pine: Yeah. Here's a quick summary from memory.

D1- I started out kinda weird and quite a few people called me scummy for it. It was a reaction grab blah blah blah. People dropped the case against me. Two primary suspects for the day are [L] and TO. We end up lynching TO who flips town. I was the loudest proponent of the [L] wagon, and if memory serves Yabbaguy was the biggest in favor of TO. C-worl did the terrible hammer he got lynched over. Other stuff happened but I'm sticking to the stuff I can confidently recall.

D2- Lot's of shouting at C-worl for most of the day. This is the day most of Sets Zed case comes from. Get's really lurky near the end of the day. I call for a counter wagon, as C-worl was the only one with a shot at being the lynch. C-worl hammers himself before any of that happens.

D3- Mostly a lurky mess until Set showed up. TO starts a case against me about the way I go about saying we should ignore c-wifom(?) The case seems to have evaporated. Set comes in and makes her case agianst UP and Zed. That's pretty much where we are now.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Jase »

Speaking of which...

TO: You still intend to continue your case against me?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Setael »

Jase wrote:We end up lynching
TO
[L] who flips town.

You'd probably be able to figure that out on your own, but just thought I'd help out to avoid confusion.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

@jase: Setael because I found it scummy how the other members of her slot didn't contribute, and because she hasn't done much anything to change that.
TIO: What changed your townread on UP?
Regarding setaels case, the zdenek point is somewhat valid, though I can see scum bussing(by which I mean I do minorly suspect zde), I don't really see UP's "weird zdenek interactions. As for 61 making cp town, post in question is
Andrew94, your question is not a sentence and that makes it difficult to understand.
I believe you're trying to say the fact that I called Uncle Pain on bussing and also said he was trying to deflect attention on the first is contradictory? The two aren't mutually exclusive. He didn't comment on anything that happened on the first page, and it's possible for there to be more than two scum.
Your sig bothers me.

I don't see how it makes him town? Though I can see scum motivation for that post, coaching andrew to be comprehensible, and the line about the sig is unnecessary, and could be scum trying to sound like they're contributing more.

chk, 2 days ago you said you'd get to this game. All you've done is say "OMG cp hasn't post in 3 days and he said he'd post in 24 hours 3 days ago", when that was the last post he made before now getting replaced.
Show

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Pine
VOTE: TO

I find it super weird that when most of the heat was (rightfully) on C-Worl the most you did was give him a FoS. Care to explain why you didn't think he warranted a vote?

Weird, I understand you want me to be more active, but I'm not the only one. And this is how I play the game. You can vote me if you think this is scummy? Or you could always ask me what I think about suchandsuch instead of just complaining about my lack of posting.
FoS
: Me=SuperWierd
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Jase »

Me=Weird wrote:@jase: Setael because I found it scummy how the other members of her slot didn't contribute, and because she hasn't done much anything to change that.

Ok what? I follow you with the other players in that slot being noncontributors, but what the hell do you mean she hasn't done anything to change that? That's just straight up not true. Makes me wonder if you aren't just throwing suspicion around at random. IGMEOY.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Uncle Pain's V/LA expires today. If he haven't mad a post by Tuesday morning (for me) he'll be prodded

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Setael wrote:
Zdenek blatantly avoided commenting on c-worl or his wagon and tried to start other wagons while c-worl was close to lynch, but once asked point blank about c-worl, he provided all kinds of reasons to think c-worl was scum. Also, the fact that he stated a town read on Uncle Pain based solely on activity when he's been in games lately where scum was very active and posted similarly to UP.

I said that I thought that the hammer was hasty. I wasn't interested in quick-lynching C-Worl, and I wasn't going to waste the day doing nothing. When UP asked me about C-Worl, I did an ISO of him and tried to answer the question completely. Plus my feelings about him were changing as the day drew on because of how C-Worl was trying to defend himself. The town read on UP is not just because of activity, it is because of the nature of his activity, and I disagree with your analysis of scum's play in our past games. In particular, I do not think that Uncle Pain is nearly as aggressive as MoI was in Storm of Swords.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”