Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Vi »

:goofball:

Vote: Magister Ludi
(L-3)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Vi »

...actually...

There are a few things that aren't quite right.

(1) T-Bone's fakeclaim checks out in flavor AFAIK. This means that scum have access to full fakeclaims. (It also means that simply claiming a character name will not suffice.)
(2) Drunken Unicorn Master's self-portrait as an "uncounterclaimed Cop" is not necessarily accurate, as no information regarding flipped players' roles is available. In addition, his role does not necessarily belong to Town if there are competing scumgroups (not that that assumption can be substantiated).
(3) One thing Magister Ludi is not considering is that Drunken Unicorn Master is going to duel next, and provided he wins he will pick up a Cop ability. If he's concerned about his claim putting a target on his back, I don't think that's going to be much of an issue.

Of these, I think the only one that is worth taking action on is (3). I'm not taking my vote off him to win the duel - to be honest I think we're going to lose either way - but there would have to be some tremendous reason for him not to claim at this point.

Also, for all the people who claim they hate me/my play in this game I'm seeing a lot of my ViBot idiosyncrasies rubbing off on people.~

--

Oh right, one other thing.

(4) I see Iecerint lurkin' / I hatin'
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Katsuki »

DUM, what do you think of having no-winner?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Iecerint »

I've been toying with posting this for about a day now:
Last night, Iec wrote:Unless exactly one of the scumteams has had bad luck in some configuration each night or one of them doesn't exist as a full scumteam (likely Wu if this possibility is in play, since the main flavor conflict is Shu-Wei), I think it's possible that exactly one of {Vi, Gamma} are scum and their kill/extra duel is intended to compensate for the lack of a nightkill.

I don't know who either of them is in flavor. I had assumed that Vi was Zhang Liao, actually, until DUM claimed that Zhang Liao was a duel-activated Cop, which made no sense to me (Zhang Liao's role in flavor is to first be Lu Bu's rather-excellent underling and then to be a total badass and do a 300-y thing at He Fei Castle), but she didn't freak out when DUM claimed that, so she's apparently not Zhang Liao). There's still one more Wei possibility for her role if SpyreX is relying heavily on later DW flavor (possible, given that Cai Wenji and Jia Xu have flipped), though it could just be a Xiahou Yuan-y situation.

Gamma...same situation as with Vi re: plausible roles.

This is why the DUM claim surprised me so much. <_<

However, dealing with either of them is very high risk-reward. I think I want both Ludi's and Gamma's rolename.

But I wasn't sure if it was just paranoia, so I've hesitated to post it s/p high risk/reward.

Vi apparently has the same thought I had...?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Iecerint »

Working in the context of {Vi, Gamma} as the source of the other scumkill, my initial bias is that it would be Vi, because I think a kill is more balanced for this than a free duel (e.g. because the free duel can be subverted, as on D2 and D3).

However, I think scumVi would be more hyper-aware of the possibility that that set-up detail would be discerned, so I don't think she'd take steps that may remove Gamma by pivoting for Ludi like this.

Soooooo ye.

<_<
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Vi »

You are so far off from my character name it's kind of funny.~
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Iecerint »

1. I obviously don't currently think that you're Zhang Liao. I think Zhang Liao is either DUM or a scum fakeclaim.

2. It is more than a little unsettling to me that, in spite of the fact that I've expressed interest in joining Ludiwin with you and asked you a specific question, your instinct is to ignore the substance of what I've posted and instead discredit me on the basis of an irrelevant detail.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Vi »

If that specific question was related to me having the same thought you had, that's honestly very hard to answer. I have no knowledge of the flavor and only bothered looking at the wiki today, so flavor-based skepticism is out. If that's not it, then if you were talking about DUM possibly fakeclaiming, it's possible but I don't think it's worth looking into ATM. If that's not it, then if you were referring to Gammagooey's extra duel possibly making up for a lack of scumkill... while that would be really cool as a game mechanic, I don't think that's necessarily the case. In addition, while there are some sketchy circumstances around Gammagooey (i.e. he's not here right now, his duels are on people who are turning Town) I don't really think he's scum ATM.

Don't confuse "discrediting" with "teasing".~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Vi »

Users browsing this forum: Gammagooey, Sathoris
Well speak of the etc.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi I get why you don't like him- the early duel and that it ended without more than 2 people actually voting myk to win it, along with him not actually being here and post content the last few days. I want to see why DUM wants him dead because I haven't seen anything from him saying why.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Iecerint »

Vi wrote:If that's not it, then if you were referring to Gammagooey's extra duel possibly making up for a lack of scumkill... while that would be really cool as a game mechanic, I don't think that's necessarily the case.

This is what I was referring to. I thought it was clear because of your recent Ludi support.
Vi wrote:In addition, while there are some sketchy circumstances around Gammagooey (i.e. he's not here right now, his duels are on people who are turning Town) I don't really think he's scum ATM.

If you don't think Gamma is scum, why would you support Ludi? Because he's softclaiming being a fancy role? But Gamma has a proven fancy role...?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Iecerint »

WHOA the duel deadline is tonight at 11:00 PM PST. <--- NB
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Iecerint »

Ludi, I think you should at least claim your D) ability.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Vi »

*waiting patiently for Gammagooey*
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

(He posted re: myko/DUM above.)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Vi »

And I hope that wasn't all.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Iiiiii feel like I missed something.

I've already given the big parts of why I think Ludi is scum, if you me to claim ask for it instead of just implying it.

I can give my unfavorable opinion of DUM's massive post page but if Red was a SK then there would have to be better bussing than I give Bastard credit for for him to actually be scum.

Still think Katsuki is likely green-scum and that Max is town, and still want a massclaim. [/broken record]
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

want me to claim*
man my grammar in my last few posts is terrible.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Vi »

So you still think Magister Ludi is scum?

Also
Gammagooey #124 wrote:Vi I need to word with you before you shoot people so hold off for a bit for me.
What is this?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh right.
Still think Ludi is scum and I don't think that Ludi holding his claim is legit- the game is going to end at the VERY most in about three game days, and much more likely tomorrow, and there's pretty much almost nothing he could claim that would actually be worth keeping secret at this point.

the thing was I was going to point out DUM's iso 16 and this in particular
DUM wrote:Green/Blue is town, Red is scum
As really weird but after thinking about it some more it really only makes sense as a slip if he's redscum and didn't know that blue was the color for all town and thought green would be power roles or something.
I would personally prefer a shot on Kats at this point assuming Ludi flips scum, but you should hold off until the duel ends I think.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Vi »

Drunken Unicorn Master #16 wrote:
[RedCoyote's]
flip is interesting, in terms of the accompanying flavor. Possibly third party, but I'm going to assume "mafia scum" for now. Green/Blue is town, Red is scum, Purple/Gray/Other is third party, etc.
It's not so much the color mismatch so much as the dancing around the issue specifically by listing colors.

I can tell you now I'm not shooting Katsuki.

O-kay.
Unvote: Magister Ludi
Vote: Gammagooey
(L-4 or something)
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Sorry for inactivity, I've been away from computers for the last 2 days.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Maxous »

Vi - in some post a bit back wrote:Maxous, anything to say?

Emm sure >_>

I have a town read on Gamma. Abiilty aside, he has acted like a townie to me - Not delighted with how he rushed into a Magister Ludi duel but still.

Ludi is softclaiming a useful role that is only useful if the mafia don't know about it. So like a bulletproof or a bomb or somthing. We'll live without it, even if true.
Ludi only listed reasons why Gamma was scum
after
Gamma declared a duel on him. In fact looking at this post he had Gamma strongly down as town. This was Ludi's reaction to Gamma's duel on him. He tried to portray Gamma as scum with a bunch of null tells. He even admitted the sole reason he reversed his read was because Gamma dueled him. I would of bought Ludi's explanation more if he maintained his town read on Gamma but argued that he was more useful or something. But he instead tried to portray Gamma as scum when he had little cause to. Saying he only noticed it after he went back to re-read after Gamma dueled him - is showing that Ludi was'nt critically analysing Gamma's posts in the first place(a scum-tell) and Ludi is focusing more on survival rather than help catching mafia(another scum-tell)

I would like a conclusion for Reaper Charlie's suspects. He accused everybody but Ludi and C-Worl of being mafia.
Katsuki is looking like she is playing buddies with Drunken Unicorn.

The case for mykonian is weak and/or not well explained. mykonain's lurking in this scenario is a null-tell.
C-Worl however, seems to be active lurking - posting within prod timelines and generally avoiding attention. He has had one suspicion in this game - the AGM and GreyICE bussing suspicion. The only other thing was 'questioning' ToastyToast when it open season on him.
So if a lurker lynch must happen - C-Worl would be a more desirable target.

Vi seems to have done a 180 in this day period. From pursuing the dodgier looking townies(even though I disagreed with GreyICE's and Amrun's kills) she is now pursuing the likes of Iecerint, Gammagooey and mykonian - the townier looking players of the game.
Iecerint mentioned up above how she could be on a hypothetical second scum team. If another red player flips I will take a serious look at it. We know through T-Bone's behaviour that green is a mafia team.
However if green is the only mafia in the game - Vi being a day-kill mafia as well as night kills in the game seems unlikely. Don't vigilantes statistically not affect the town's chances of winning anyway?
Don't see why Gamma's ability would be pratical as mafia - save for WIFOM reasons..but still :/

So yeah I think Iecerint is town - no particular reason..just do.

I would like RayFrost to explain why dueling and/or killing him is dangerous. I am tempted to call his bluff. That subtle defence on T-Bone still stands out to me.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Maxous »

Oh before I forget.

Vote: Gammagooey to win the duel
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Vi »

Maxous 1347 wrote:The case for mykonian is weak and/or not well explained.
Except for how it's not.

I'm also pretty sure DUM has said "mykonian, Vi, Maxous" for a while now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”