Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Had a talk with Regfan last night. frankly, I'm a lot more apprehensive about lynching TS than he is. Fact is this: We agree at least one of farside or locke has to be scum based on voting and a TS/prosaurus team being extremely implausible, my direct concern is figuring out which one today. He thinks they're bussing him right now, I'm not so sure about that because I can't see the motive. I haven't been posting because I was busy and because I am not used to the pressure of lylo, but I am working on a case. Regfan has told me he will be away from the site before deadline so we might be voting today, I'm not sure yet.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Duplicity wrote:
@Mod, do you mind telling us who reviewed the game?

Sure.. at the end of the game. Unless you have a valid reason for wanting to know now?

Vote Count #1.4:
Day Four

Twistedspoon
(2): Farside22, Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
(1): Twistedspoon
Duplicity
(0):
Quilford
(0):
farside22
(0)
Prosaurus
(0):

No Lynch
(0):

Not Voting
(4): Prosaurus, Duplicity, Locke Lamora, Quilford
V/LA
(0):
Prodding:
(0):

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline
for Day Four is
5:00 PM EST 06/05/11
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Prosaurus wrote:So I say FS is scum, it's almost guaranteed. Then it's also close to being guaranteed for TS or LL scum.

Honestly your case is all PoE then anything else. I have given numerous reason's day three why I find TS scum. Nothing has changed my view. Seeing people repeat what I said yesterday is just frustrating.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@LL I don't actually know. It's suicide for scum to do it, and there's no reason for town to do it.

@FS Yes, it is. I doubt Dup is scum, and either one of LL or TS is scum (Unless it's a really dumb bussing attempt). That leaves you.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Duplicity »

As G pointed out I'm going to have highly limited internet access for the next few days, I'll make an effort to get on, read and catch up with this game whenever possible otherwise G is going to have to take control. I strongly believe that TS is still the optimal lynch even though our last conversation ended with his suggestion of lynching between FS/LL but reading through them again today I'm nowhere near certain on either of them being scum.

G, I likely won't be able to see you online until near deadline but my thoughts are exactly these: I strongly believe Pros is town and TS is scum. I have a slight town-read on LL due to his interaction with TS. I still read FS/TS's interactions as something that initially would make me doubt them as partners, however FS/TS is more likely than LL/TS. Therefore my personal vote preference order is: Twistedspoon > Farside > Locke > Pros.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Duplicity »

Yeah, enoughs enough. Twisted just logged in, posted in all of his games and /inn'ed for new games without even a slight bit of effort shown in this one even though it's lylo and deadline is near.

Consider this post as me showing intention to vote Twistedspoon if I log on again before the deadline.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Duplicity wrote:Yeah, enoughs enough. Twisted just logged in, posted in all of his games and /inn'ed for new games without even a slight bit of effort shown in this one even though it's lylo and deadline is near.

assumptions :igmeou:

but whatever, I've said i don't know who the scum are and I'm tired of saying that this lynch will cost the game for us
You've already made up your mind so I see no reason to delay my lynch. This wagon is scum driven. That is all

gg scum
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Quilford »

Twisted

if you're being lynched it's generally your fault
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Duplicity »

1) It's not an assumption, it's a fact you've shown no care for this care at all.

2) If it's scum-driven who's the scum driving it other than Locke?

3) My mind isn't completly made up, especially with G disagreeing with me therefore saying 'gg' is seriously pointless. If you're town you need to show it, you need to show effort to scumhunt you need to stay why you're not a good lynch apart from saying 'i'm town'
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Duplicity wrote:1) It's not an assumption, it's a fact you've shown no care for this care at all.

2) If it's scum-driven who's the scum driving it other than Locke?

3) My mind isn't completly made up, especially with G disagreeing with me therefore saying 'gg' is seriously pointless. If you're town you need to show it, you need to show effort to scumhunt you need to stay why you're not a good lynch apart from saying 'i'm town'

1) I have shown care. Well I tried. I'm just no good. You know this isn't my scum play. [redacted]
2) I don't even know. LL, Prosaurs, Farside. I have no clue

VOTE: No lynch

3) But how do i scumhunt? D:

~Screwtape
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I already looked over your recently completed scum game and determined that your scum play here is very reminiscent of there. So what are we missing? All you keep doing is saying that lynching you will lose us the game and that you don't know how to scumhunt. Guess what? Neither of those things are a towntell.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I agree that TS hasn't done much in this game, but neither have I. I'd rather play it safe and lynch FS...
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Just logged on hoping to see lots of material knowing that it's only
20 hours until the deadline
to find close to nothing, not liking this at all.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Duplicity »

VC 2.1 further proves my belief that EA+Farside can't be scum together. I don't see them piling on a legitimate cop claim with NE knowing full well that even if TS managed to get lynched NE would be lynched the following day forcing them both to have to explain their votes. What's utterly frustrating is that G continues to disbelief and doubt the strength I have in the TS-scum read and is insistant upon lynching elsewhere today.

I believe G is currently in the process of putting together which should be up later today. Under no circumstances should a no-lynch occur, doing so forces tommorow into a position similar to now where nothing is produced and everyone wonders around until deadline with us likely being night-killed.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@Dup So you think it's a TS/FS scumteam?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Duplicity »

I'm leaning that way at the moment, only slighty though.

G is much more contempt with a FS lynch and considering I'm having difficulty managing to persuade him to vote TS it's likely FS will get or vote.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Well it's not a TS/LL team, unless they're bussing in MyLo. So I'd say it's someone (Looks like TS now) and Farside.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Prosaurus: If you think it's farside, vote farside, then. It's what I'm going to do. Here's why.

#157 by farside is weak distancing, says they don't like NE's case, no real follow up with NE

#257 comes off with a town-read on M=W and names a bunch of stuff she doesn't like about NE's posting, but gives a null/uncertain read without really justifying the uncertainty. Both NEvil and farside dart around commenting on each other's alignments through day 1. Notable to recall that NEvil was pushing TS and prosaurus for a lynch day 1. I'm not dismissing the possibility of bussing but I do think it's worth bringing up .

next mentions of M=W's alignment come when he suddenly becomes the lynch target for day 1: #454 and #501 where suddenly his recent posting is scummy, no mention of prior towntells despite claiming to want to re-read him. Additionally, she puts an FOS on NE while hopping on the same wagon as him. Basic, fairly played-out scumtell, but to me it still looks fairly valid. criticizing the vote of someone on the same wagon on you doesn't make sense as town and given M=W flipped town and NE flipped scum it looks really bad.

Day 2 flip-flops on NE/TS lynch, argues on lynching TS pretty hard when the tide looks like it'll turn his way, and ends up stuck on TS at the end of the day. #734 by maxous does a good job summarizing this. response by farside in #762 looks weak in hindsight.

Hops on the maxous lynch as self-preservation, she never provides much of a reasoning for thinking maxous as scum

In regfan's own words he's uncomfortable with farside's play today, not sure what his exact words were but she's been pretty...reserved(?) about today's lynch (hate to be vague but it's the best I've got)

I know this is way late to be putting out a case but if we end up no-lynching, I want farside dead tomorrow. I keep disagreeing with Regfan on TS, it just looks like a trap to me, although setup spec keeps biting me that his claim shouldn't make sense I'm feeling like trying to outguess the mod is less effective than what my read of the game is telling me. Regfan has basically compromised with me on this.

VOTE: farside
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by Quilford »

VOTE: farside

Good.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

VOTE: Farside
roll on

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

is that my win now?

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

ah it's 4 to lynch

cripes

~Screwtape
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Twisted just claimed scum.

Unvote
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Duplicity »

I don't fucking care what G thinks or feels about Twisted anymore there's no way he would ask if it was his win upon hammering Farside.

Vote: Twistedspoon
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Apologies for the triple post but I feel it's needed to point out that the fact he said that upon hammering Farside also means that Farside is town making his partner Locke. Locke is going to cry when he reads this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”