Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by Quilford »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Twistedspoon

THIS IS HILARIOUS
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 am

Post by Quilford »

Congratulations, Twistedspoon.

You now have a clear going into lylo regardless of what happens.

And ftr 1) It's almost certainly LL and 2) I do believe this means I was right on my LL read some time back
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am

Post by Quilford »

oh shit son Pros' is still alive

crudddd

it's still LL though. Probably. I think.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am

Post by Duplicity »

Quilford wrote:Congratulations,
Twistedspoon.
Farside

You now have a clear going into lylo regardless of what happens.

And ftr 1) It's almost certainly LL and 2) I do believe this means I was right on my LL read some time back

Fixed.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 am

Post by Quilford »

what do you mean by that

you think farside is scum?

I was congratulating TS on fucking it up for scum
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 am

Post by Duplicity »

Oh. I see, I thought you were congralulating Farside on being the remaining clear.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 am

Post by Quilford »

protip for mylo tomorrow guys

1) nl and I cut you
2) don't even bother to suggest Dupl-scum; if he is I will hate myself forever
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

God damn that is the second time I almost got lynched as town for a scum win
You F*&ing people don't want to listen to me day 3..........grrrrrrrrrr

*mutters about lack of time*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Duplicity »

farside22 wrote:You F*&ing people don't want to listen to me day 3..........grrrrrrrrrr

Very much not true. I wanted TS lynched D3, G just made me compromise with a Maxous lynch and I somehow crumbled and compromised with him again today. Now that you're here though mind placing your vote on TS considering he scum-claimed?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Duplicity wrote:
farside22 wrote:You F*&ing people don't want to listen to me day 3..........grrrrrrrrrr

Very much not true. I wanted TS lynched D3, G just made me compromise with a Maxous lynch and I somehow crumbled and compromised with him again today. Now that you're here though mind placing your vote on TS considering he scum-claimed?

I was already voting him. Quil hammered. :mrgreen:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

bah
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Duplicity »

Ah, my bad. Alright, in case we do get shot tonight I want to summarize my thoughts:

1) Farside is essentially confirmed town right now.
2) I still have a strong town-read on Pros, his interactions with TS make me think it's unlikely that they're partners, especially his interaction when LL was getting voted.
3) Please don't fuck this game up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Dup there is no way I can see town lossing at this point.
I know I'm town. You didn't hammer me with TS's opps moment, which I call confirmed town with you. Quil is Mason confirmed town with Juls.
Only 2 unconfirmed in my mind is Pro's and LL. I lean more on LL.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Prosaurus »

That's hilarious. It really is.
So wait, he has been hammered, right?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Yeah, I just thought of a problem.
FS is almost confirmed town from what TS did, but so is LL.
So who's scum? This almost makes me think TS did it on purpose.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Lynch achieved! Scene coming shortly...

Final Vote Count
Day Four

Twistedspoon
(4): Farside22, Locke Lamora, Duplicity, Quilford
Locke Lamora
(1): Twistedspoon
Duplicity
(0):
Quilford
(0):
farside22
(1) Twistedspoon
Prosaurus
(0):

No Lynch
(0):

Not Voting
(1): Prosaurus
V/LA
(0):
Prodding:
(0):

With
alive, it took
to lynch.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by neil1113 »

"So who did it?"

"Well it wasn't me for sure! It was him!"

And with that, the town decided. Perfect, he thought. The town starting hanging the unspoken man, desperately trying to fight them away but to no avail. The rope tightened around his neck, and the town lifted him up!

"Haha, we Mafia win!" the man in the corner said, pulling out a gun and ready to end this day.

The town paused however, and the man in the noose shook silently in fear, as the town quickly realized their mistake. They loosened the neck while the others tackled Twistedspoon and took him down. The man sighed a sigh of relief, as the new found mafia member was quickly hung without even the slightest bit of last words.

Twistedspoon -
Mafia Roleblocker
was
Lynched
on Day Four.

Night time has now begun.
Deadline
for Night Four is
7:00 PM EST 6/7/11
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:23 am

Post by neil1113 »

The knights met back around their table like a normal morning, and unfortunately nothing was different this morning. One was missing.

It was quickly obvious by the lack of talk, that the man missing was none other than the loving Quilford. Everyone quickly got together and ran down the hall towards his room.

After getting there, one of them pushed the door open and quickly backed away, holding his nose. The rest quickly gagged at the smell coming from the room. Finally one peeked in to see what the smell was, and realized there was dead pigs, rats, and other unidentifiable animals swung around the room.

Amidst the blood, smell, guts, flies, and body parts, there was one specific thing that stuck out. Quilford's head was sitting on the table in the corner, the note attached to his forehead.

After carefully menuevering around the filthy place, and having to stop several times because you stepped on something that squished, you finally got to the note. The note read as followed:

"It's not finished yet. You can't stop this wicked movement. You can try, but like Quilford over here, if you do try...

Don't be wrong."

Quilford -
Town Mason
was found
Slaughtered
on Night Four.

Day Five begins now.
With
alive, it takes
to Lynch.
Deadline
for Day Five is
4:00 PM EST 06/21/11
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I'd like nobody to vote until I've had the chance to prove how utterly ridiculous it is that I'm scum. I'm guessing it's Farside, and I'll prove why if you give me the time.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Don't worry neither of us are in the mood for rushing the day regardless of how strong we believe it's you so you're free to take your time. I do wish for you to explain how TS's actions yesterday make him likely to be scum with Farside though because I can't see it at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to explain why LL is scum tomorrow.

Off the top of my head without looking at post:

1) EA saying he found NE town day 1 and pushing at Oso
2) EA riding the TS claim without pause. Since now we know that TS is scum I can see scum having a discussion about bussing and EA using TS claim to push the case to look town
3) LL not commenting on TS till day 4. Ignores everything I said day 4 about TS then uses the same comments I made day 5.
4) inconsistent read on Dup day 4. Calls Dup scum with TS then switches when he realizes he has no case and see's no one else see's Dup as scum.

More tomorrow when I don't feel so brain dead.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Prosaurus wrote:Yeah, I just thought of a problem.

This. Big problem. Does it mean Dup is scum? Cos I have a town read on him...
Looking forward to your guy's cases.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Prosaurus wrote:Yeah, I just thought of a problem.

What makes you believe that LL is town from TS's actions? Is it the fact that they were pushing at each other during a point at yesterday? If you read through it again you'll notice while both were pushing against the other they were leaving themselves open to vote in other avenues, examples of this included:

1) LL creating a case against you, leaving a chance to move there if someone was doubt over you being town.
2) LL stating that FS was LL's partner giving him an opportunity to vote FS had the time came, which it almost did.
3) TS initially pushing on you saying your day talk was a 'slip' allowing him a chance to move to you.
4) TS stating that FS/LL is scum giving him a chance to vote FS had the time come, as he did when it did come.

The more and more iread into Pros, the more and more I'm sure he's town. I believe he'd show no issues or problems voting or suspecting LL as scum in this case and I'm yet to see any possibly way that TS/FS hammer-interaction ressembles a partnership in anyway. I'll await LL's case though.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

There's one major problem with TS 'hammering'; there's a votecount
on the same page
. Anyone think he wouldn't have checked a votecount and the votes properly when they were in the previous 20 posts? I'd say it's plausible that he forgot it was 4 to lynch, except we'd already had that discussion earlier in the day when I voted for him. So there are really two possibilities: TS is an awful scum player with an atrocious memory who failed to read the very page on which he made that vote, or he 'hammered' for show because people were leaning towards a TS-FS scumteam. Given that they planned that NE gambit, the latter sounds like a distinct possibility.

Farside is also misrepping this slot on multiple fronts and way overselling her case. For instance:

-If you actually read my posts on D3, it's quite clear that I doubt TS's claim. But then I've explained all this already, so it looks like Farside has not read my D4 play either.
-She overplayed my Duplicity suspicion ever since I said it. I basically said that I thought Oso's interactions with TS looked most plausible as a buddy. I was quite clearly doing a lot of rereading and reviewing of my suspicions and I quite clearly stated that I found Duplicity's play to be pro-town. This was reinforced throughout the course of yesterday. Guess what? Inconsistency is not a scumtell.
-There are so many reasons against the idea of this slot being on a scumteam with TS. EA goes after TS when Javert still has a vig shot available and STRONGLY ADVOCATES HIS DEATH. EA starts the day by going after Oso (hint: this is not indicative of having knowledge of a planned strategy) then initially pushes TS (roleblocker) over NE (goon) after the guilty claim. The fact that I pushed for TS's lynch for most of yesterday tells you all you need to know. It would be a massive, massive waste of the one reason people actually thought TS was town (the guilty) for me to push his lynch the way I did. No doubt Farside will say this is all WIFOM coming from me. So I ask you all to read it. Read EA. Read me. Read TS. If you honestly think those interactions look like those of buddies, there's not a lot I can do to help you.

Right, back to rereading the game.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Locke Lamora wrote:There's one major problem with TS 'hammering'; there's a votecount
on the same page
. Anyone think he wouldn't have checked a votecount and the votes properly when they were in the previous 20 posts? I'd say it's plausible that he forgot it was 4 to lynch, except we'd already had that discussion earlier in the day when I voted for him. So there are really two possibilities: TS is an awful scum player with an atrocious memory who failed to read the very page on which he made that vote, or he 'hammered' for show because people were leaning towards a TS-FS scumteam. Given that they planned that NE gambit, the latter sounds like a distinct possibility.

I can agree that it is possible that it was an attempted gambit however I do believe he is
an awful scum player
and therefore find the likelyhood of him pulling that gambit very low. The post prior to his vote and slip was made by Gorilla and essentially stated his disagreement with a TS scum-read, so what motivation does TS as scum have to confirm himself as scum when there's a reasonable chance he wouldn't get lynched throughout the game?

Locke Lamora wrote:1. If you actually read my posts on D3, it's quite clear that I doubt TS's claim. But then I've explained all this already, so it looks like Farside has not read my D4 play either.
2. She overplayed my Duplicity suspicion ever since I said it. I basically said that I thought Oso's interactions with TS looked most plausible as a buddy. I was quite clearly doing a lot of rereading and reviewing of my suspicions and I quite clearly stated that I found Duplicity's play to be pro-town. This was reinforced throughout the course of yesterday. Guess what? Inconsistency is not a scumtell.

1. Although I can agree she's overselling your avoidance of TS on day 3 she is correct in saying your stance on him changed massively coming into day four.
2. I can agree with you here, you never outright stated suspicion of our slot merely stated a possible connection and proceeded to rule it out.

Locke Lamora wrote: 1. There are so many reasons against the idea of this slot being on a scumteam with TS. EA goes after TS when Javert still has a vig shot available and STRONGLY ADVOCATES HIS DEATH.
2. EA starts the day by going after Oso (hint: this is not indicative of having knowledge of a planned strategy) then initially pushes TS (roleblocker) over NE (goon) after the guilty claim.
3. The fact that I pushed for TS's lynch for most of yesterday tells you all you need to know. It would be a massive, massive waste of the one reason people actually thought TS was town (the guilty) for me to push his lynch the way I did. No doubt Farside will say this is all WIFOM coming from me. So I ask you all to read it. Read EA. Read me. Read TS. If you honestly think those interactions look like those of buddies, there's not a lot I can do to help you.

1. This is an exaggeration of what he actually says, he states support for a TS shot while stating support for another person universally FoS'ed to be vigged, here's what he says exactly: FWIW I support vigging Klazam or Twistedspoon and am against vigging Ender, Prosaurus, MeWeird, NEvil, or farside (or me obv obv).
2. His push on Oso matches up with his push on Oso the previous day and was something he would
have
to do regardless of allignment. The fact that TS is a roleblocker and NE is a goon is
meaningless
considering there are no other pr claims in the game and scum would know this would likely be the case due to previous claims.
3. Farside and I both pushed TS's lynch similarly to how you did on the prior day and on the same day that you did however you seem to be content stating this as a reason to you being town but not a reason why Farside is town.

Instead of attempting to show how interaction between TS and yourself is unlikely I would much rather you put forward a case as to why FS/TS's interaction is likely.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”