ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Benmage »

I agree with Magua, nexus is reading town. The vote switchers from MoI to nexus blow.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:00 am

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

LynchMePls (2)
- Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion (8)
- DrippingGoofball, LynchMePls, Hinduragi, SpyreX, Kast, Bilbo Baggins, vezokpiraka, Benmage
SaintKerrigan (1)
- Maemuki
Maemuki (1)
- Magua
Magua (2)
- AlmasterGM, Empking
Nexus (5)
- Lost Butterfly, Thor665, Setael, SaintKerrigan, hasdgfas

Not Voting (1)
- Nexus

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Yeah, Nexus is town.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT MoI IS STALLING CLAIM????????????????????????????????????????
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, Nexus is totally town.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 am

Nexus, please revote MoI.

He is pulling his hair out creating the perfect fakeclaim.

Players that ignore "
claim or die
" ARE ALWAYS SCUM and I've been playing this game long time.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 am

One more vote for MoI and he's back at L-2.

CLAIM OR DIE AND DO IT NOW SCUM

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:30 am

Post by hasdgfas »

unvote
vote MoI

I still don't like that from Nexus, but after thinking about it, MoI is more of a priority
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah, Nexus is town.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT MoI IS STALLING CLAIM????????????????????????????????????????

Like I said, DGB just has all my reads. Also, this Nexus situation holding up our scum lynch is annoying. If you're town, stop looking at the scum alternative to bussing and get the hell back over here.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Cow: What do you think of hypocrisy. Scumtell y/n?

Benmage: thoughts on cow, magua and SaintKerrigan please.

Hey Magua! Is Hinduragi town?
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:49 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Cow: What do you think of hypocrisy. Scumtell y/n?

It really depends on the situation. Sometimes yes, other times no.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:I agree with Magua, nexus is reading town. The vote switchers from MoI to nexus blow.

You mean...Cow? He was the only one.

Also, why so laid back this game? Did they finally give you the right medication or something? With an MoI run Day 1 I sort of expected you to be diddling his skull and laughing uproariously the entire time as you quaffed beer, instead we get...whatever this is. Whassup?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:22 am

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord.

Nexus is town.
MoI is stalling.
Of that myriad of hopping votes SK's needs a bullet.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
Goon
Bilbo Baggins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

SpyreX wrote:Good lord.

Nexus is town.
MoI is stalling.
Of that myriad of hopping votes SK's needs a bullet.

QFFT

More later, just wanted to support this.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:32 am

***tapping fingers***

***stretching rope***

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Benmage: thoughts on cow, magua and SaintKerrigan please.

Idno. I'm read to page 5.

From the little phone skimming...Not liking cow..SK meh. Liking Magua.
Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:I agree with Magua, nexus is reading town. The vote switchers from MoI to nexus blow.

You mean...Cow? He was the only one.

Also, why so laid back this game? Did they finally give you the right medication or something? With an MoI run Day 1 I sort of expected you to be diddling his skull and laughing uproariously the entire time as you quaffed beer, instead we get...whatever this is. Whassup?

Your experience with me, must be more limited than I thought.

What are you even asking here??? Why am I not mocking, or gloating over MoI??

When have I ever acted like that?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and, I guess pretty much not just the vote switcher(Cow)...but all the votes that had recently piled onto nexus....Blew.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Nexus #365-367 are overly defensive given the situation.

...and then the votes just PILE on like candy. If MoI flips scum, we can definitely find scum in this little mini wagon that started.

I'm still maintaining that Magua is a way better lynch for today. MoI is stalling, though. If you log into MS via phone on vacation and find yourself at L-1, you CLAIM, not offer a random scumread on a lurker. If you can read the thread closely enough to read Kast, you can read closely enough to claim it up.

I still like Magua for today, though.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

AlmasterGM wrote:I still like Magua for today, though.

Can you bullet why?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

For why he's scummy - read the thread. He's obviously just as, if not more scummy than MoI, and pretty much nobody disputes this (most of the arguments are things like, "he's CR and less of a threat"). As for why he should be lynched OVER MoI - 1) MoI is a strong town player, whereas Magua is relatively useless. If we mislynch MoI it's a pretty big shot in the foot, whereas lynching Magua doesn't hurt us that much. 2) There are lots more interactions surrounding Magua in the early game (specifically with Maemuki and SaintKerrigan), whereas MoI is being called out on this one isolated post. 3) MoI is loud and will always be on the table as an option. He can be dealt with later or through night actions. Magua will fall off the radar and always be the guy everyone wants dead, but never wants to waste time on. He should be lynched now before he can hide.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

AlmasterGM wrote:For why he's scummy - read the thread. He's obviously just as, if not more scummy than MoI, and pretty much nobody disputes this (most of the arguments are things like, "he's CR and less of a threat").

Wow whose saying CR is less of a threat?? CR is the number 1 threat…. Whose saying otherwise? 'Nobody disputes hes just as scummy as MoI'…yet has 2 votes…
-Also I wouldn’t call Magua terrible at all.
AlmasterGM wrote: Magua will fall off the radar and always be the guy everyone wants dead, but never wants to waste time on. He should be lynched now before he can hide.

This is malarkey.

I really dislike the shitty answers like “read the thread” .. That has to my one of my biggest peeves in this game. Because 99% of the people who call other people scummy. Have no fucking clue what they are talking about. And when asked about it they only say irate things or crap like “read the thread”….Logic and Analysis eludes these people.

Can’t you bullet for me why he is scummy?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Magua »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Hey Magua! Is Hinduragi town?

He's null-to-scum. Fine, rational, hasn't really taken a stance that puts him outside of the mainstream yet. Gutread says "playing it safe" which results in mild scumminess.

AlmasterGM wrote:
For why he's scummy - read the thread. He's obviously just as, if not more scummy than MoI, and pretty much nobody disputes this (most of the arguments are things like, "he's CR and less of a threat").

Bilbo Baggins is the only saying that I'm the cult recruiter and should be ignored until D2. I like your use of "arguments", plural, though.

AlmasterGM wrote:
As for why he should be lynched OVER MoI - 1) MoI is a strong town player, whereas Magua is relatively useless. If we mislynch MoI it's a pretty big shot in the foot, whereas lynching Magua doesn't hurt us that much.

AlmasterGM wrote:
2) There are lots more interactions surrounding Magua in the early game (specifically with Maemuki and SaintKerrigan), whereas MoI is being called out on this one isolated post.

So my interactions with two people (one of whom I think is scum) is "lots more" than the interactions people have had with MoI?

That seems...incorrect.

Now, I think the MoI is not the best lynch, or I would've hammered him. But your point here bears little actual resemblance to the truth, and seems smushed to fit into a hole rather than being a natural fit. If you think MoI is town, and don't want to see him lynched because of that, that's fine; I can dig that. But trying to upplay my lynch by saying I have "lots more interactions" than MoI does is just patently false.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Reading some of this thread is like pulling teeth. Only more painful. Scummy things that jump out at me:

-SK's vote hop reads as very forced and over-justified.
-Cow's hop on and off the Nexus wagon screams of riding the prevailing mood.
-Almaster's pushing for Magua over MoI based on connections shortly after lining up lynches based on MoI's flip and the Nexus mini-wagon is ridiculous, and overall his reasons for Magua over MoI are incredibly weak.
-Hinduragi's repeated DGB-sheeping is beginning to look very much like he doesn't have any ideas of his own.
-Magua seems like he's spending a whole lot more time explaining why lynches aren't a good idea than he does actually pushing lynches of his own.

MoI does seem genuinely annoyed to me. I guess he could be annoyed because he's been caught by a case that he thinks is nonsense, but I'm not really buying the 'stalling for a claim' argument. Knowing MoI and having played with him recently as scum, he's pretty quick off the mark, doesn't take that long to come up with fakeclaims, and if he was going to bother to post from his holiday, I would have thought that as scum, he'd come up with one beforehand, not draw the inevitable heat from posting and not claiming. And on that note...

Unvote; Vote: Magua

My bad vibe from LMP's earlier statement hasn't gone away, but I'm having a hard time articulating that into something concrete that people aren't just going to summarily dismiss with 'hey Locke your case sucks', so I'll put that on the back-burner for now.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Empking »

AlmasterGM wrote:Magua will fall off the radar and always be the guy everyone wants dead, but never wants to waste time on. He should be lynched now before he can hide.

This. Just this.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 am

Magua will be vig'ed.

I Magua is not vig'ed, I will have kittens.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

EBWOP SPAM

"
IF
Magua is not vig'ed"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”