popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

vote: Hiraki
sheepiest member of that wagon. If there wasnt multiple scum on that stupid wagon, I don't want to win with this town.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Moratorium »

Still like my VCA.

vote Parabollocks
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:21 am

Post by bobsnox »

Parabollocks - did you and your buddies come up with a good case against me yet or are you going to keep us waiting again?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Amrun »

So, hi.

Still need to finish the last few pages, but then I'll do a run down of everyone left.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:You guys are absolute idiots. You lynched a claimed cop. It makes me not want to play. And I usually can tolerate a lot.

I think this is a little over the top reaction.
He was a vanilia cop. Not exactly sure if that means theirs a mafia group of "vanilia" or what, but at the moment the role doesn't seem to be the most important role the town needs.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Bunnylover wrote:
popsofctown wrote:You guys are absolute idiots. You lynched a claimed cop. It makes me not want to play. And I usually can tolerate a lot.

I think this is a little over the top reaction.
He was a vanilia cop. Not exactly sure if that means theirs a mafia group of "vanilia" or what, but at the moment the role doesn't seem to be the most important role the town needs.

vigbait
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Parabollocks »

patience, bobby.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

popsofctown wrote:
vote: Hiraki
sheepiest member of that wagon. If there wasnt multiple scum on that stupid wagon, I don't want to win with this town.

shh shh pops
it's all okay

Vote: Hiraki

No reason.
green shirt thursdays
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:33 am

Post by ooba »

I'm here .. Need to re-read D1 again ..
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Kise wrote:
Votecount:
Antifinity: 11 (xRECKONERx, popsofctown, diddin, JPSalazar, GhostWriter, Katsuki, Quilford, ooba, MehPlusRawr, HellloooNewman, Parabollocks)
vezokpiraka: 7
DeityKabuto: 5 (Moratorium, Panzerjager, vezokpiraka, Antifinity, Lowell)
Elsa von Spielburg: 4 (pappums rat, KDub, LobsterCatapult, bobsnox)
xRECKONERx: 1 (DeityKabuto)
Moratorium: 1 (Midnight's Sorrow)

Not voting: 6 (BunnyLover, Chronopie, C-Worl, DeathNote, Elsa von Spielburg, Hiraki)

With 28 alive, it takes 15 votes to lynch.
Deadline is 2.5 weeks away.

pops' reaction is SO fake.

He was voting for Antifinity at one point.

At the end of the day, he was voting for DeityKabuto, who had softclaimed a town power role.

Act better, scum.

VOTE: popsofctown

Still working on a more lengthy of analysis of day 1.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, I like where Amrun is going with this

BUT I FORGOT ABOUT MY SUPER SEEEKRIT PM LAST NIGHT

Vote: DeityKabuto

Claim who you targeted. Now.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unless there's some really fuckin' weird mechanic here DK is not a jailkeeper
green shirt thursdays
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Amrun »

Isn't DeityKabuto dead, broseph?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Yup. He was an amnesiac role cop.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:36 am

Post by DeathNote »

Which means whoever he targeted, he gave a result too... right?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Amrun »

OKAY I'mma break this shits down in alphabetical order for y'all.

bobsnox: Leaning scum. He has a long string of VI or "easy" votes (Chesskid, DK, Elsa), changed at opportunistic whim. Then, he finally reaches an original attack with some teeth, pointing out a legitimate flaw in ooba's posting, and dances around it. No vote here, when it's his first legitimate REASONING behind someone being scummy? Not even calling ooba out as scummy, really, only kindasortamaybe? I also didn't like the dichotomy that he votes chesskid off of meta with hedging language, "correct me if I'm wrong," and then votes for Elsa for doing the same thing. However, I like his exchange with Parabollocks and his point on ooba WAS good, so I give him a few town points, too. This is closer to scum than null.

Bunnylover: Leaning town. In ISO#1, he says, "Let's policy lynch DK!" which is ironic because BL is not a great player. In ISOs #2 and #3, he says, "Policy lynching is really bad; DK won't flip scum, so let's not lynch him." The irony is that HIS VOTE IS STILL ON DK AT THIS TIME, until ISO #6, almost a week later. Also pops had a weird defense of BL, saying he policy lynched "sometimes," when no one had even mentioned it, iirc. However, BL gets townpoints for noticing the same thing in pops that I noticed today - a lot, in fact, enough to bump him up to leaning town (but still mostly null).

C-Worl: Leaning town. I sort of see what people were attacking earlier on but disagree that it is a scumtell for C-Worl, and his genuine effort is above average for him throughout the game. ISO #19 leaves a bad taste in my mouth, though. It's like if everyone else thinks it's scummy, he might "re-evaluate" his own opinion on it, leaving room for backtracking. Still, null with enough effort to bump it over to a bit town.

Chesskid/Quilford: Leaning scum. Chesskid did NOTHING, which amounts to a null tell. Quilford, though, blatantly bandwagoned and then promised content tomorrow in a "chunky post." What is that chunky post? Closer to null, though, especially if he produces.

Quilford wrote:VOTE: Panzerjager

ISO rings scum

Chronopie: Totally null. POST MORE.

DeathNote: Townish. Needs to post more, but his attack on Panzer seemed genuine and town-motivated. Still, managed to avoid the elephant in the room (Antifinity), which loses some townpoints.

diddin: Null leaning scum. Not much to offer but an opportunistic "policy" jump on the C-Worl wagon and then on the Antifinity wagons and blatantly says he doesn't need to explain why, which looks bad in hindsight. Still, much closer to null.

Ghostwriter: Town. His scumhunting efforts seem genuine.

HelloNewman: Town. Claimed miller in first post and gives me townish feel in his posts.

Hiraki: Town. Scumhunting efforts seem genuine.

JPSalazar: Leaning scum. Hasn't contributed much. Very hesitant to throw down a vote for no good reason (scumtell, imho). He ends up voting Antifinity after seemingly disagreeing with Reck that Antifinity is scummy. Do not like.

Katsuki: Claimed mason. 'Nuff said.

Kdub: Townier than town. Actively fought against Antifinity's lynch and I agreed with most of what he said throughout the day.

Lowell: Townish. Lurky, as usual, but noticing good things.

MehPlusRawr: Null leaning scum. Seems a lot more interested in provoking people and/or posting pony pictures than scumhunting. Has contributed nothing of significance.

Midnight's Sorrow: Null leaning scum. Seems to be trying actively not to contribute, but I get the feeling this may just be a terrible playing style.

Moratorium: Townish. Whines a bit too much instead of contributing, but does attempt analysis.

ooba: Leaning scum. Has content, but much of it contradicts each other. Besides the thing bobsnox pointed out, there is also the thing where he votes Antifinity, but says that Lobster has more set-up spec posts than Antifinity and doesn't even FoS Lobster. lol. bobsnox's weirdness about ooba reads as someone who is annoyed to be getting bussed by a buddy, so if bobsnox or ooba ends up flipping scum, the other one gets a lot more scumpoints.

Panzerjager: Null. Hasn't contributed anything but sheeping and a scummy self-vote, but kind of reads like lazy town to me instead.

Parabollocks: Null leaning scum. I really dislike the way he's content to sheep Antifinity while he's too lazy to make a case on bobsnox and keeps stalling about that.

popsofctown: Hello scumz. By the way, please explain how Hiraki is the "sheepiest" on that wagon and how it makes him scum, kthx.

vezok: Town.

Reckoner: Claimed mason.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Moratorium »

Person X (DK's recipient) knows something about person Y, and xRECKONERx appears to know who person Y is.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Kdub »

I got a PM from Kise saying that I was poisoned last night. It says I'm at 100% but implies that every move I make will hurt me. I don't know if that refers to posts, votes, actions, etc.

Let's try this and see what happens:
VOTE: Parabollocks
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

Amrun wrote:
Kise wrote:
Votecount:
Antifinity: 11 (xRECKONERx, popsofctown, diddin, JPSalazar, GhostWriter, Katsuki, Quilford, ooba, MehPlusRawr, HellloooNewman, Parabollocks)
vezokpiraka: 7
DeityKabuto: 5 (Moratorium, Panzerjager, vezokpiraka, Antifinity, Lowell)
Elsa von Spielburg: 4 (pappums rat, KDub, LobsterCatapult, bobsnox)
xRECKONERx: 1 (DeityKabuto)
Moratorium: 1 (Midnight's Sorrow)

Not voting: 6 (BunnyLover, Chronopie, C-Worl, DeathNote, Elsa von Spielburg, Hiraki)

With 28 alive, it takes 15 votes to lynch.
Deadline is 2.5 weeks away.

pops' reaction is SO fake.

He was voting for Antifinity at one point.

At the end of the day, he was voting for DeityKabuto, who had softclaimed a town power role.

Act better, scum.

VOTE: popsofctown

Still working on a more lengthy of analysis of day 1.

I raged because you lynched a claimed PR, not the player Antifinity. And I voted Antifinity at L-900, mostly to see how he responded, if i recall well (which I probably don't, since I forgot having done it at all in one of my posts)

I never voted DeityKabuto. Needs moar fact-check.
Amrun wrote:

Also pops had a weird defense of BL, saying he policy lynched "sometimes," when no one had even mentioned it, iirc.

You don't recall correctly.
Amrun wrote:
popsofctown: Hello scumz. By the way, please explain how Hiraki is the "sheepiest" on that wagon and how it makes him scum, kthx.

His wagonhop post had no reasoning, and it was postclaim, which makes it worse. The claim should be a
deterrent
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Amrun wrote:OKAY I'mma break this shits down in alphabetical order for y'all.

bobsnox: Leaning scum. He has a long string of VI or "easy" votes (Chesskid, DK, Elsa), changed at opportunistic whim. Then, he finally reaches an original attack with some teeth, pointing out a legitimate flaw in ooba's posting, and dances around it. No vote here, when it's his first legitimate REASONING behind someone being scummy? Not even calling ooba out as scummy, really, only kindasortamaybe? I also didn't like the dichotomy that he votes chesskid off of meta with hedging language, "correct me if I'm wrong," and then votes for Elsa for doing the same thing. However, I like his exchange with Parabollocks and his point on ooba WAS good, so I give him a few town points, too. This is closer to scum than null.

you just made the case for me, while being a cop-out or not, i'm just being lazy, whether you want to harp on me for doing so, that's wonderful, however, i like your catch-up post, shows pro-town motive and good judgement.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Reck wrote:Unless there's some really fuckin' weird mechanic here DK is not a jailkeeper

Oooops, wrong game. Okay.

Well I got some weird-ass vision last night about flying creatures so I'm not sure what that means.
green shirt thursdays
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Parabollocks »

forgot to add that i do not agree with some of your picks:

Chesskid/Quilford: Leaning scum. Chesskid did NOTHING, which amounts to a null tell. Quilford, though, blatantly bandwagoned and then promised content tomorrow in a "chunky post." What is that chunky post? Closer to null, though, especially if he produces.

Chesskid always does nothing, idk about quill, give him a chance to explain himself or grill the shit out of him if you want.

and same here, null.

C-Worl: Leaning town. I sort of see what people were attacking earlier on but disagree that it is a scumtell for C-Worl, and his genuine effort is above average for him throughout the game. ISO #19 leaves a bad taste in my mouth, though. It's like if everyone else thinks it's scummy, he might "re-evaluate" his own opinion on it, leaving room for backtracking. Still, null with enough effort to bump it over to a bit town.

I'm still leaning scum with this slot, excuse my parrot but did you see when we had a BW on him and how his sudden flip from troll to town tool doesn't seem sincere?

i think he's playing a more survivable game if you ask me, i've played with C-town and he usually goes latter and trolls the fuck out of the game.

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 am

Post by pappums rat »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dead N1 in a Square Enix game... how disappointing. Fuck you scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Katsuki »

VOTE: HIRAKI

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT I GOT A PM LAST NIGHT ABOUT SOME TALE OF ABOUT DK COMING ACROSS A WOLF WITH GREEN AND WHITE FUR THAT HAD A TENDENCY TO SEARCH FOR SWORD CARRIERS. APPARENTLY THAT WOLF WAS ALSO SAID TO ACCOMPANY ANOTHER PERSON AT ALL TIMES IN THEIR QUEST FOR OTHERS.

CAN SOMEONE WITH FLAVOR KNOWLEDGE INTERPRET THIS SHIT? I ASSUME IT CAME FROM DEITYK SINCE HE'S THE ONE TELLING ME THE STORY.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Moratorium »

Parabollocks wrote:
Amrun wrote:OKAY I'mma break this shits down in alphabetical order for y'all.

you just made the case for me, while being a cop-out or not, i'm just being lazy, whether you want to harp on me for doing so, that's wonderful, however, i like your catch-up post, shows pro-town motive and good judgement.

This post makes me think you never had a case for bobsnox to begin with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”