Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Final Destination »

WHAT THE FUCK MAFIASCUM I ONLY HIT SUBMIT ONCE
Double posts deleted. -bvoigt
Last edited by bvoigt on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In fact by backing them on the matter, I'm quite directly taking responsibility, not avoiding it.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 am

You said you thought it was SCUMMY that Twisted would trust a lynch to people with unconfirmed alignments than confirmed alignments.

When THAT is very pro-town.

Because if the council of unconfirmed gets to control the lynch each day, scumhunting their alignment because a walk in the park based on flips and the like.

BUT

If we all just say "ok masons tell us who to kill" THEY take responsibility for the lynch, and THEY are already KNOWN to be town. So it a waste of a day. Day one. The most IMPORTANT day for scumhunting.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm not entirely convinced that you're not threatened by the counter to your council influence that they represent either.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:51 am

Zachrulez wrote:In fact by backing them on the matter, I'm quite directly taking responsibility, not avoiding it.

So WHOEVER they choose to lynch you accept the responsibility if its a mislynch?

What if they decided to lynch you? Would you self-vote?
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 am

Zachrulez wrote:I'm not entirely convinced that you're not threatened by the counter to your council influence that they represent either.

They influence shit.

They are masons, with confirmed town alignment. Doesn't mean I give a damn about their opinion, except NOW they are removed from the lynch pool and their motivation is known to be town.

If you're calling me scum here man up and do it.

Because saying I'm scum that's "threatened" by masons having control of the lynch, which I've already shown is in scum's best interest, is ludicrous.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Final Destination wrote:You said you thought it was SCUMMY that Twisted would trust a lynch to people with unconfirmed alignments than confirmed alignments.

When THAT is very pro-town.

Because if the council of unconfirmed gets to control the lynch each day, scumhunting their alignment because a walk in the park based on flips and the like.

BUT

If we all just say "ok masons tell us who to kill" THEY take responsibility for the lynch, and THEY are already KNOWN to be town. So it a waste of a day. Day one. The most IMPORTANT day for scumhunting.

You might have a point from a semantical point of view, but there's a few things.

1. You're assuming that people's reasons for joining the wagon will be purely to sheep the masons.

2. That avoiding responsibility for the lynch is something undetectable as a scumtell.

3. Ignoring the fact that giving the claimed masons influence over the lynch is far more likely to result in a scumflip.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:56 am

1. You said "we're lynchin who the masons tell us to today" If that doesn't mean you want the votes to be "MASON SAID SO VOTE: X" then I JUST DONT KNOW SHIT DO I?

2. Are you this dense? If we all just VOTE WHO THE MASONS TELL US, how will you find out WHO is avoiding responsibility?

3. It actually, WON"T, not by all that much. The only thing masons do to increase a scumflip is SHRINK the goddamn lynchpool. Their scumdar is just a susceptible as any towns, and given their play today I trust myself far more than their scumdar.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Final Destination wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:I'm not entirely convinced that you're not threatened by the counter to your council influence that they represent either.

They influence shit.

They are masons, with confirmed town alignment. Doesn't mean I give a damn about their opinion, except NOW they are removed from the lynch pool and their motivation is known to be town.

If you're calling me scum here man up and do it.

Because saying I'm scum that's "threatened" by masons having control of the lynch, which I've already shown is in scum's best interest, is ludicrous.

Oh believe me, now that you've attacked me over this issue I believe there's a good chance you are scum.

Both of you have enough knowledge of my meta that I'm finding it hard to believe you are incapable of accurately reading me. (I'd prefer not to be lynched but my death in any form will demonstrate that I'm being genuine here.)
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Final Destination wrote:
And since we're dying tonight, he has to die today while we're still alive to catch him.

why do you think you're dying tonight?

over masons too?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:02 am

Oh yeah... masons are more likely to die than me. Unless scum like getting PoE'd.

Hmm.

We can continue this MD debate another day then, Zach. But you are horribly wrong for the record, and unless that's your "meta" you're referring to than there's no way in hell I'm letting this go.

Unvote:
Vote: MikeMike
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Final Destination wrote:1. You said "we're lynchin who the masons tell us to today" If that doesn't mean you want the votes to be "MASON SAID SO VOTE: X" then I JUST DONT KNOW SHIT DO I?

2. Are you this dense? If we all just VOTE WHO THE MASONS TELL US, how will you find out WHO is avoiding responsibility?

Yes, everyone will stop playing the game because of something I said. I was also partly interested in the reaction to the statement, but I do believe in it to an extent and I'm willing to do it myself, but (very important but) that doesn't mean I expect everyone else to sheep the masons without justifying their positions or doing any scum hunting whatsoever. To suggest that I was actually suggesting a gamestate where people didn't provide their own opinions or tried to influence opinion is something I can't fathom you actually believing I would do.

Final Destination wrote:3. It actually, WON"T, not by all that much. The only thing masons do to increase a scumflip is SHRINK the goddamn lynchpool. Their scumdar is just a susceptible as any towns, and given their play today I trust myself far more than their scumdar.

I'll take their reads over yours given that yours have resulted in 2 mason claims and your other scum read is me. (And you wonder why I would be uneasy about you?)
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

hey FD, what d you think of earworm?

~Screwtape
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 am

THE TOWNIES:
hiplop-IM LOST AMID AND DONT KNOW ANYTHIN BUT MY OWN ASS Towntell
TwistedSpoon-I found a scumtell I SWEAR guiz! Towntell
Akira-Im L and I will find you KIRA Towntell
Bgg-MY ROLE PM SAYS DIS Towntell, A mafia iz u SCUMBAG Towntell
earworm-I'm over here jsut chillin yo Towntell
kondi2424-I'm mislynch fodder and going to be worthless all game Towntell

Empking-I replaced into a town slot and have decent fuckin reads Towntell

Monk-Claiming scum first post because I can Scumtell Masons are basically Scum Towntell
Archaist-I'll post when I feel like it de temps en temps Scumtell, but Masons are basically Scum Towntell

SCUM
Mikemike-I point out things of no real importance UNDER THE RADAR PLZ+I was scummily votin dat masons Scumtells
Zachrulez-I'll propose a scummy as fuck plan and "suspect" anyone that disagrees with my "flawless" reasoning+You should know my meta, since you don't ur scum BS arguments, Scumtells
archaebob-Replaced into a scumslot with scumbuddy run up oh fuck me Scumtell
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 am

Twistedspoon wrote:hey FD, what d you think of earworm?

I mean I spam my reads every page, I know you're usually pretty bad town but come on man.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

what do you think of earworm's entrance onto the anarchist wagon then?

also do you think the anarchist wagon made any players look scummier?

also your towntell on hiplop doesn't apply to him. srsly, he's been exactly the same in the past to games i've played with him as scum

~Screwtape
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 am

Zachrulez wrote: To suggest that I was actually suggesting a gamestate where people didn't provide their own opinions or tried to influence opinion is something I can't fathom you actually believing I would do.

I think you assume I know a lot more about your meta than I do. You were useless as scum, and your town games have all been with sotty in a hydra so I never payed or cared about your play. I am suggesting nothing, you PROPOSED such a fucking gamestate WITH YOUR OWN WORDS. You can't say I'm twisting or misrepresenting anything, its RIGHT THERE with your "lets just lynch who they say." Which, fuck all other scumhunting, would result in a END OF DAY FLIP of something chosen entirely by a player whos alignment is already known.

I'll take their reads over yours given that yours have resulted in 2 mason claims and your other scum read is me. (And you wonder why I would be uneasy about you?)

If you genuinely think being wrong D1 is a scumtell then I'm even less interested in learning your meta, because it is apparently much worse than I gave you credit for.

Also, and here's something that does interest me, what ever happened to your Hiplop scumread?

UH OH. WAS THAT EARLY GAME DISTANCING?
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 am

Zachrulez wrote: To suggest that I was actually suggesting a gamestate where people didn't provide their own opinions or tried to influence opinion is something I can't fathom you actually believing I would do.

I think you assume I know a lot more about your meta than I do. You were useless as scum, and your town games have all been with sotty in a hydra so I never payed or cared about your play. I am suggesting nothing, you PROPOSED such a fucking gamestate WITH YOUR OWN WORDS. You can't say I'm twisting or misrepresenting anything, its RIGHT THERE with your "lets just lynch who they say." Which, fuck all other scumhunting, would result in a END OF DAY FLIP of something chosen entirely by a player whos alignment is already known.

If you genuinely think being wrong D1 is a scumtell then I'm even less interested in learning your meta, because it is apparently much worse than I gave you credit for.

Also, and here's something that does interest me, what ever happened to your Hiplop scumread?

UH OH. WAS THAT EARLY GAME DISTANCING?
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 am

Twistedspoon wrote:what do you think of earworm's entrance onto the anarchist wagon then?

also do you think the anarchist wagon made any players look scummier?

also your towntell on hiplop doesn't apply to him. srsly, he's been exactly the same in the past to games i've played with him as scum

Hold on, I may be on to something.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

go for it bro

~Screwtape
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 am

DONT RUN AWAY NOW ZACH

HEHAEHAHHHAAAAAAAA
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

this is the part where we realise FD is really just fate

~Screwtape
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 am

CASE WRITING TIME:

Zachrulez wrote:
hiplop wrote:Really, the only scum i see is BGG. Not enough activty to see reactions and stuff :(

What is this? I don't even...

Unvote: Vote: Hiplop

Zachrulez wrote:The great thing about FD's council proposal is not so much the proposal itself from my perspective, it's in the reactions it gets from everyone else.

Hiplop's reaction to it basically amounted to attacking it... and doing so softly so as not to provoke a full on confrontation. And hey, let's look at that quote again.

hiplop wrote:Final destination, make sure you don't tunnel. It seems you're preparing for that, one of your "council" members could easily be scum, if you go through game assuming they're town, we could mess up big time. Scummiest thing so far, is that BGG thing where he said kondi2424 was being scummy, i know as scum i used to just pick a name that i tthought i could lynch nad say their being wscummy, i think hes doing the same

UNVOTE: Twisted spoon
VOTE: bgg1886

Quote itself seems to be addressing FD as a townie. (Which is why it piques my interest on a re-read)

Worse yet, Hiplop has an exchance with TwistedSpoon over a piece of meta (which is
vaguely
alluded to) which would make TwistedSpoon more likely scum, but does this exchange actually lead to anything? Analysis and a changed vote on Hiplop's part? Nope, he keeps his vote right where it is on BGG.

I'm not buying it.

Oh way back when, at a time Zach hoped no one would re-read, he was suspicious of Hiplop. He ALSO realized that hiplop scum implied FD town.

Then when I pressured him on his lurking and non-comittal play on anything:

Zachrulez wrote:If you had any actual knowledge of my play, you'd know I don't say any more than is necessary.

If it makes you feel any better, I'll blatantly sheep your vote on Archaist.

Unvote: Vote: Archaist

He gives up his hiplop scumread without a word,
and blatantly sheeps me.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p3093618

Here is yet ANOTHER post referring to the council as town and trying to scumhunt based on who reacted to it, hiplop being a prime contender.

Oh look, it's my preferred lynch casting an extremely scummy vote with no prior mention of the player he's voting, and still no one is interested in actually voting for him.

His PREFERRED lynch target is hiplop.

Yeah, leaning town on Hiplop now.

Looked up Hiplop's games and isoed him as scum, I'm not seeing the comparison that Spoon is trying to draw (I actually noticed more differences than similarities.) He's rising up my suspicion list as a result.

OH HERES WHERE HIS SCUMREAD WENT. Wow, the classic "meta defense" of a scumbuddy. Pretty blatant.

He stops suspecting him becaus ehe iso'd hiplop in other games.... and doesn't agree with SPOONS comparison. SPOONS. Whatever happened to HIS analysis of hiplop's play in THIS game and his reactions to the council and his slipping of knowing I am town?

GONE

NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

He no longer finds it convenient to suspect his buddy with so many other mislynch suspects out there.

Then there's that whole "Give masons responsibility for the lynch" and after that his vote goes to OMGUS on whoever disagrees with his plan.

First TwistedSpoon
Then me (he never voted me, but his 180 on my alignment was pretty clearly fake and not geniune at all given the reasons he has, aka me not knowing his meta)

And actually, I like your earworm vote a lot better than your emp vote.

Unvote: Vote: Earworm

I'm still uneasy about you Twisted, because I think the masons can be quite useful and you're all over the place with stances, from Hiplop is scum I have meta, to your position on him now being a lot less clear. From voting Emp for his spot on the wagon to being supportive of his vote on Hiplop.

He's clearly setting up a 1v1 of town here and lining up his mislynches. Earworm is an easy target, and tomorrow after he flips town? He'd be back on TwistedSpoon.

Ear is town.
Twisted is town.

Hiplop+Zach are scum.
Mike is the third.

Unvote:
Vote: Hiplop

hehheEHEHAEHHAHEHHA
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am

Twistedspoon wrote:this is the part where we realise FD is really just fate

Fate's pretty easy to IMPERSONATE isn't he?

You'll never truly know the man behind the curtain.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”