ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:Dumb Thor is a town Thor.....this blind tunneling Thor may be a bird of a different color.

Man, I cause reverse reads fast around here.
So you can't be scum because as scum you're perfect? I'm not sure I should buy that.

Blargh failure to link posts.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

Empking wrote:
Thor665 wrote:

@Empking - that's exactly DGB's point methinks.

What's DGB's point? Its a null tell :?:

She just outlined a belief that scum strategy would not involve the actions SK is currently taking. That's either a town tell call on SK or I hate DGB. If you disagree with the town tell you want to debate with the source not the translator.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Empking »

DGB: Is Thor right?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:35 am

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

Espeonage (2)
- Magua, Hinduragi
Benmage (1)
- Thor665
vezokpiraka (1)
- Benmage
SaintKerrigan (6)
- Lost Butterfly, Locke Lamora, SpyreX, vezokpiraka, AlmasterGM, Empking
Empking (1)
- hasdgfas
hasdgfas (1)
- DrippingGoofball
Thor665 (2)
- Espeonage, Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins (1)
- SaintKerrigan

Not Voting (3)
- Nexus, LynchMePls, Setael

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor you're whole case is "my play is different"

I just proved your assement in the games your referencing my play to be false.

And I've given you several additional games illustrating a difference in play....yet no comment on that?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Benmage - when I track them down and read them I'll get back to you. Besides, I'm too busy tunneling you which was showcased in one post and flipped your read on me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Guilty much? I said I'm unfamiliar with you tunneling as so.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
Goon
Bilbo Baggins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

Thor665 wrote:
Bilbo Baggins wrote:@Thor - Regarding LB, possibly fair enough (though one wonders how effective the pressure would be when Mina is not only hydra'd with Faraday but also after you said outright that you generally would not consider LB an advantageous Day 1 lynch among the players in this game).

You'll note when I made that list I noted the oddity of my vote - I basically had a decision to make as far as answering the question or continuing the angle effectively. If you're going to call me on something please look at the whole picture.

I
know
you noted the oddity. I still wanted an
explanation
of the oddity. The explanation was noted as fair enough and the rest was musing. It is not something I see as a substantial factor in my case or opinion on you as it is.

Thor665 wrote:Finally - please explain how disagreeing with a wagon, means I have to automatically disagree with anyone who disagrees with a wagon I start. That doesn't actually make any sense. Also, my big disagreement with Espeo was asking for opinions on his case, pretty blatantly reading the game he linked, and explaining why I still didn't see it as applicable evidence.

Your issue with the MoI wagon was played as 'No one suspects him for realz/all of the cases I've seen have been so utterly worthless there is no real suspicion on him', at least initially. Espe is playing your votes as 'these are obviously bad votes [Ben is obvTown]'. The smilarity of mindset compared to the way you value each approach was interesting, felt off and a bit scummy. The initial similarities here were an interesting and perhaps slightly enlightening counterpoint regarding you - that said, as a counterpoint it's bound up in my general opinion of your Day 1 play, which, as I've discussed, was pretty scummy as it was.

Regarding Ben, yeah. Neutral leaning town for sure.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Ben - If I'm stupid I'm town, but if I'm tunneling I could be scum. The implicit suggestion is 'get off me bro and I'll forgive you the trespass and call you town.'
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Incorrect. Get off my back I'm town, yes. And potentially try and do something protown. You've done nothing this game but be consumed with me. You're about to warrant a policy lynch.

Whose your top 3 nontown?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Magua »

Bilbo Baggins wrote:This is a complete sidestepping of the issue at hand; I don't need Magua to vote LMP, but issue-full-of-tension-is-here-I-just-be-cool-and-ignoring-it-and-let-something-else-spark-it is here.

I assume I'm addressing Plum here. I'm sad if that was Andrius.

I saw no reason to comment on a page 1 bandwagon that was random mob pilings on without a reason. I could've said exactly that, but I figured it went without saying.

Bilbo Baggins wrote:This would read all nice and take-a-chill-pill-Andy-we-are-cool-are-we-not. If it made any sense whatsoever. If I'm not accused of being humorless, it might make sense if, for instance, Magua were voting with us or even agreeing with us on some game point as opposed to still voting DGB for make-joke-ohwait-make-wagonalysis reasons.

The quote about you dayvigging and me sheeping you after was directed to Andrius and is an ASoS reference, has everything to do with pregame banter, and had nothing to do with current game state. Ask Andrius about it.

Bilbo Baggins wrote:
Magua wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:Pedit: Magua, I'd like to hear what your meta is playstyle-wise.

Self metas suck and cannot be trusted. But, to answer your question: To play stupider than the last time someone played with me.

If so this is the first time I've seen you play to this professed meta.

I don't normally include a quote tree, but I had to here for completeness.

For god's sake, if you don't have a sense of humor, ask someone who does. Did you seriously read this and say, "Well, that's an odd meta to play to, but ok, I guess."

Unrelatedly:

I think Benmage/Thor squabbling is town-on-town.

I have a big ol' OMGUS in my heart for everyone who's mouthed the words "X is the cult recruiter". That's Bilbo Baggins, Empking, and vezokpiraka. Reading back, I find Empking's #488 to be saddening:

Empking wrote:Didn't we all say that we wanted to get rid of Magua before he had as chance to recruit?

At first, I read this as a pure pressure post, as I'd had a null-to-town read on him. Now, I just find it to be fluff.

But, despite the CR talk, I'm going to
UNVOTE: Espeonage
VOTE: Locke Lamora

There's been no massclaim. There's no set up line of lynches. Please to be providing more than "I'mma sheep Faraday."
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

I thought I spent all of yesterday doing nothing but defending MoI ;) It's good to know everyone agrees I'm being one dimensional I guess.

Top three; You, Nexus...probably if I had to throw out a third I'd edge in Cow, but really my third feels more like a clump of lurkers and nulls.

So far you've called me out for tunneling and are on vezo for OMGUS (LOL!) who are your top three?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

Above is @Benmage.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

FFFFFF-

Unvote
Espeonage is almost the opposite of Maemuki.

I'm going to reread Day 1 and catch the next obv-scum. I forgot most of what happened that wasn't major-MoI related too so this'll be a good refresher.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

There is significantly less DGB ITT today than there was yesterday.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Empking »

AlmasterGM wrote:There is significantly less DGB ITT today than there was yesterday.

Which means?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Espeonage »

@ Magua: There are better places for your vote. A sheeper is not a good lynch at this point of the game.
@ Thor: I'd like reasoning for your Ben vote more than meta seeing as that has been disproven. Also wanting to see you nexus reasons, but that doesn't need to happen.

@ Everyone: I'd like to see everyone's stance on Seteal's alliance. This is my second favorite lynch for today. I have already stated my opinions on this in my wall.
Don't @ me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Espeo - Gut, beard, and meta. You can add in his promise to be calling me town as long as I stopped tunneling on him too. I also, as noted when I rebutted your meta example, don't feel you've particularly smashed my meta case, do you have a response to that rebuttal?

What is the Setael alliance?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Alliance = Scum or Town As in allied with Town or Scum.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Me providing the meta was not to prove he was town. It was to prove you can't declare him scum based on meta.

Gut, Beard and Meta: It is a sad day when Beard is the one that holds the most substance.
Don't @ me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Who has Setael made an alliance with that you'd like opinions on - I checked your and his iso and didn't spot you calling him on it or him calling it out.

It's sad that you believe beard holds the most substance. I disagreed that you proved anything, is your solution to, like Benmage, just sort of sit back and insult my intelligence and figure that makes you right? What do you think of how he offered me a town read in exchange for getting off his backside? If you don't think he did this - what do you think changed between him calling me town to him suddenly implying I was possibly scum - it's not like I'd really tunneled him that much more between the posts.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, wait, i get it - you're asking for opinions on your Setael 'case' and calling it 'alliance', yes?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Espeonage »

All I could think was Alli sound. Alliance Alignment. Same diff.

Go look at why I think you are scum. It has little to do with tunnelling. That is an issue you take up with Ben. The Ben discussion started because you were trying to backup a read because I called you out on trying to stay out of the action. The Ben digression has developed to where it is its own debate. My issue with you in not that debate. I'm willing to call the point moot and go back to the original. There are two more cases of what I find scummy not including the Ben one.

As for the tunnelling comment, no you aren't tunnelling. Again that isn't for me to dispute with you.

And asking my opinion. It's null on both sides. omgus isn't a tell either way.
Don't @ me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

AlmasterGM wrote:There is significantly less DGB ITT today than there was yesterday.

I thought she was cooking for Goofbash.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Espeonage wrote:All I could think was Alli sound. Alliance Alignment. Same diff.

He's been voting pretty similar to how I've been and he didn't like the MoI wagon and called out the strange mentality that was leading it to completion. I think he's town.

Espeonage wrote:Go look at why I think you are scum. It has little to do with tunnelling. That is an issue you take up with Ben. The Ben discussion started because you were trying to backup a read because I called you out on trying to stay out of the action. The Ben digression has developed to where it is its own debate. My issue with you in not that debate. I'm willing to call the point moot and go back to the original. There are two more cases of what I find scummy not including the Ben one.

I'm indifferent to debate with you why you find me scummy. I'm trying to discuss with you why you find Ben obv. town. I'm trying to get you to respond to my rebuttal of you donking my meta case on him.

Espeonage wrote:As for the tunnelling comment, no you aren't tunnelling. Again that isn't for me to dispute with you.

So, you don't think I'm tunneling him? That's swell. What do you think of his reaction to my pressure on him - does he still look obv. town? I want your opinion on a tell I'm using, same as you asking me about your case on Setael. You asked me about what my Ben case was, I'm trying to get you to look at it. Go read Ben's response to my pressure on him and tell me if you think that looks like town response. I really and very strongly do not.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”