Open 302: JUNGLE REPUB nope game over! Party time!

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

DAMN SO MANY SCUM ALIVE, NOBODY WILL LISTEN
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Vote: neil

Should've caught onto the opportunism yesterday.

I am indeed the townie you are searching for, Regfan, but that doesn't necessarily mean I believe you are one as well.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by HezLucky »

We can play nightkill WIFOM.

Werewolves HAD to kill mafia last night. Let's just look at posts and see who thought wicked was scummy.

Because he looked really obvious town to me.

{will do so in a bit}

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Unvote

We need to hit a WOLF specifically. I agree neil is scum but I'm giong to think this over.

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by neil1113 »

VOTE: Regfan.

Reg and Havingfitz are werewolves, and they are totally playing each off each other here. I'm Mafia, but I'm not a Warewolf. I'm likely going to be dead tonight. So I'm laying all on the table so that the Wolves don't gain the win. The whole day start between them too is completely forced and rehearsed. And it's painfully obvious. Lynch Reg today, see for yourself, then lynch Fitz tomorrow after he kills me tonight. Then it'll be a battle between my partner and town, but the killing faction will be out of both of our hairs and so this will be beneficial to both us and the town, getting rid of them first.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by HezLucky »

DK can you tell us your reads? (ie. which 2 are wolves, mafia and town?)

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Vote Count:

neil1113 (1) - DeityKabuto
Regfan (1) - neil1113

Not Voting: Regfan, HezLucky, zMuffinMan, havingfitz.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Regfan.

Reg and Havingfitz are werewolves, and they are totally playing each off each other here. I'm Mafia, but I'm not a Warewolf. I'm likely going to be dead tonight. So I'm laying all on the table so that the Wolves don't gain the win. The whole day start between them too is completely forced and rehearsed. And it's painfully obvious. Lynch Reg today, see for yourself, then lynch Fitz tomorrow after he kills me tonight. Then it'll be a battle between my partner and town, but the killing faction will be out of both of our hairs and so this will be beneficial to both us and the town, getting rid of them first.

Neil vote yourself, seriously, I want to win.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Umbrage wrote:
Vote Count:

neil1113 (1) - DeityKabuto
Regfan (1) - neil1113

Not Voting: Regfan, HezLucky, zMuffinMan, havingfitz.

Well 6 are alive, I am Vanilla Townie, so the possibility of only one other VT/Pro-town is likely.

Regfan, neil1113, ZMuffinMan I am certain are on one of the scum teams.

havingfitz, HezLucky, a 50-50

Neil, as I said one day ago is the most safest lynch, all in all, if the Werewolfs don't lynch the two townies today, then the town may have a chance.

I would like to ask the the Mafia claim now and assist the town side, I think I requested this two days ago.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Regfan »

neil1113 wrote:Reg and Havingfitz are werewolves, and they are totally playing each off each other here. I'm Mafia, but I'm not a Warewolf.

This is just you attempting to scream and redirect the lynch elsewhere the second there's an actual possibility you get lynched, if you really were claiming in an attempt to push for a werewolf lynch you would be pushing the case with reasoning to back it up. The lack of doing is shows how blatant a gambit attempt this is by you. To top that of the attempt to paint me as a werewolf frankly is hillarious because I know more than anyone here that werewolfs should have been aiming for Evil Sheep last night and I made it very clear throughout the entirety of yesterday that I believed Wicked was town and in no way a possible sheep suspect due to his actions in the Cjdrum lynch.

I'm actually relatively certain that zMuffin is your werewolf partner as well, reading through the interactions and events at the end of yesterday he tried extremely hard to move the lynch of MoI and towards you. Then attempted to end the day pushing towards me even though he had never stated any previous suspicion, that linked with your recent attack really show that your plan was to come into today and push my ML hoping to shoot tonight for the win.

Vote: Neil
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I've done some reading and I have a vague idea of what's going on but I want to hear from everyone first.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Yo. Hez. Wanna kill Regfan without making a case on him? Just 'coz. You know that would make him mad, and you know he's gonna flip wolf.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

zMuffinMan wrote:Yo. Hez. Wanna kill Regfan without making a case on him? Just 'coz. You know that would make him mad, and you know he's gonna flip wolf.

This essentially seals and proves that zMuffin is a werewolf with Neil. There's literally no way he would want someone to vote so hastily in a position like this if he was town at all, especially due to the fact he hasn't taken a second to make an evaluation on Neils claim.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm sorry, what? I wasn't voting in my last post. Unlike you. You've already decided for sure that neil is a werewolf. Ah, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

What evaluation? I thought neil was mafia yesterday, his claim doesn't increase or decrease my suspicion of this.

But yeah, you'd be pretty mad if you got lynched for no reason, and that's good enough for me.

VOTE: Regfan

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet Regfan anger.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Regfan »

zMuffinMan wrote:I'm sorry, what? I wasn't voting in my last post. Unlike you. You've already decided for sure that neil is a werewolf. Ah, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

There's literally no difference between voting yourself and asking someone else to vote, asking someone else to vote leads to a potention blitz which is the only reason you would refrain from voting yourself.

zMuffinMan wrote:What evaluation? I thought neil was mafia yesterday, his claim doesn't increase or decrease my suspicion of this.

You jumped onto MoI the second you have an opportunity at his lynch and saving Neil, the fact that you and Neil are scum together is blatantly obvious.

zMuffinMan wrote: But yeah, you'd be pretty mad if you got lynched for no reason, and that's good enough for me.

So lets get this right, you're attempting to vote in lylo out of spite and to annoy someone, that contradicts with your entire playstyle throughout the entire game thus far where you've attempted to defend your thoughts with logic. In essence you're unable to fake reasons as to why you believe I'm scum and instead are hoping that Deity makes the stupid mistake of blitzing with you and Neil to give you the win tonight.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

zMuffinMan wrote:I'm sorry, what? I wasn't voting in my last post. Unlike you. You've already decided for sure that neil is a werewolf. Ah, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

What evaluation? I thought neil was mafia yesterday, his claim doesn't increase or decrease my suspicion of this.

But yeah, you'd be pretty mad if you got lynched for no reason, and that's good enough for me.

Please don't be like this, it is evident you and neil are a scumteam.

Let's end this, neil is the lynch for today, it has been decided.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Regfan wrote:There's literally no difference between voting yourself and asking someone else to vote, asking someone else to vote leads to a potention blitz which is the only reason you would refrain from voting yourself.

I was suggesting it to Hez to get a reaction.

You are already voting for neil without considering the possibility that he really is mafia.

Yet no town player would vote so hastily in a position like this, right?

AH, DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1+1 = 2

Regfan wrote:You jumped onto MoI the second you have an opportunity at his lynch and saving Neil, the fact that you and Neil are scum together is blatantly obvious.

I jumped on the MoI wagon because my read on Hez changed and my read on neil was mafia. There's nothing else to it, but sure, read into it and attempt to paint me as scum all you want.

Regfan wrote:So lets get this right, you're attempting to vote in lylo out of spite and to annoy someone

Yerp.

Regfan wrote:that contradicts with your entire playstyle throughout the entire game thus far where you've attempted to defend your thoughts with logic.

I don't think you quite have a grasp of what my playstyle really is.

All my decisions are gut-based. I sometimes pretend to make cases against people to appease people who like reading cases, but really, it's all gut.

Regfan wrote:In essence you're unable to fake reasons as to why you believe I'm scum and instead are hoping that Deity makes the stupid mistake of blitzing with you and Neil to give you the win tonight.

Pfft. You give me no credit if you think I couldn't fake reasons if I were scum.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Regfan »

zMuffinMan wrote:You are already voting for neil without considering the possibility that he really is mafia.
Yet no town player would vote so hastily in a position like this, right?

I have considered the possibility several times, it's also what I spent a lot of yesterday considering while maintaining my vote on him the entire time.
zMuffinMan wrote:I don't think you quite have a grasp of what my playstyle really is.
All my decisions are gut-based. I sometimes pretend to make cases against people to appease people who like reading cases, but really, it's all gut.

This is a massive lie, http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16898 proves otherwise.
zMuffinMan wrote:Pfft. You give me no credit if you think I couldn't fake reasons if I were scum.

You are scum and you're not faking reasons, so yes. There's no credit deserved.

Lets make this more fucking obvious then it already is. The only player constantly pushing against and believing Wicked was scum yesterday was zMuffin. Last night werewolves needed to hit scum therefore this proves that zMuffin is indeed a werewolf and Neil is his partner
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, going back over this quote,

Regfan wrote:hoping that Deity makes the stupid mistake of blitzing with you and Neil to give you the win tonight.

So just going to do some PoE here.

Regfan thinks neil and I are werewolves.

Regfan's perspective of reads:

town: Regfan
wolf: neil, zmuffinman
other: DK, hf, Hez

Now, Regfan says that I am hoping DK makes the stupid mistake of blitzing you, Regfan. If DK were mafia, he would know neil is a werewolf (or mafia with him). And since you think neil and I are werewolves, you cannot think DK is mafia. Therefore DK is your other town read.

So your reads are:

town: Regfan, DK
wolf: neil, zmuffinman
mafia: hf, Hez

Is this correct, Regfan?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Wait, did you really just link to 1078, where I last-second swapped bandwagons D2 based on getting a gut read on you as town, after I'd been tunneling you all day?

Not sure how that contradicts my statement about my playstyle.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

zMuffinMan wrote: Now, Regfan says that I am hoping DK makes the stupid mistake of blitzing you, Regfan. If DK were mafia, he would know neil is a werewolf (or mafia with him). And since you think neil and I are werewolves, you cannot think DK is mafia. Therefore DK is your other town read.

Not at all, you're attempting to paint a massive misrepresentation. I believe if DK is town, he's highly likely to be swingy with his vote therefore you're likely to appeal to him in an attempt to get him to vote with you regardless of if he is a wolf or town as that's something you wouldn't be near certain on. The fact that you're not attempting to dispute the fact that Wicked's death essentially proves you as a werewolf really demonstrates how correct it is.

My reads are as follows:

Werewolves: Neil, ZMuffinMan
Wolf: HavingFitz
Town: Regfan
Unsure of: DK, Hez.

PEdit: The fact you changed reads in that game is irrelevant we had hour long discussions about our reads in that game and how you were incorrect on your assumptions that you were jumping to, all your votes were placed with massive degrees of questioning and uncertainty which is the complete opposite of this game right.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Regfan wrote:The fact you changed reads in that game is irrelevant we had hour long discussions about our reads in that game and how you were incorrect on your assumptions that you were jumping to, all your votes were placed with massive degrees of questioning and uncertainty which is the complete opposite of this game right.

Regfan, you're looking at a single example of a game I played as town where I still made gut-based decisions. There was no logical move from you being a scum read to you being a town read. With the post where you claimed and some other posts around that time, I got a gut read on you as town (even though I clearly acknowledged it's exactly what I thought you would do as scum). I then made a gut-based decision and went with Trouble.

Check out any of my other town games. Take the recently finished O307, for example, where I was lynched D1 because of my gut reads (where I got a gut read on DK town, a gut read that there were 2 scum on the wagon, gut town reads on chkflip, cjdrum, etc).

Really only clarifying this for anyone who's reading your bullshit. I don't care whether you personally change your mind about me.

PS: Nice slip on hf, there. Wolf read. loled

Do explain how could you possibly be blitzed by either Hez or DK if 1 of them knows neil is lying and hf also knows neil is lying. From your perspective, hf and at least one of DK and Hez must want neil lynched, right? That's 3 there. There can be no majority.

You cannot possibly be blitzed if you're right in your reads, Regfan. That was an obvious slip because you're not town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw what's your argument for werewolves being more likely to target mafia last night? I'm not seeing it.

All werewolves need to do is avoid getting lynched today. The fact you're using NK WIFOM to suggest that you can't be a werewolf is hilarious, really.

If either town or mafia is lynched today, werewolves win (and nothing can prevent this). If a werewolf is lynched today, regardless of the night kill, all the remaining werewolf needs to do is not get lynched again and he wins as long as he kills one mafia either tonight or tomorrow night. So not seeing how Regfan-wolf wouldn't kill Wicked, especially if he were planning to use the absurd NK WIFOM argument to reason that he can't be a wolf.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, and FTR, I clearly stated that I didn't think Wicked was mafia all yesterday (I didn't see him as mafia with cj), and my read on Wicked was based on Hez being a werewolf.

Framing attempt noted. You should have paid closer attention to what I was saying yesterday.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Muffin what's your read on neil?

Return to “Completed Open Games”