Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by HotDogs »

HEY MUH UDDER HEAD POSTEDED!!!!!

I hammered Voided bc A) didn't know it was a hammah! B) remembered thinkin he was teh scumz.

Turnz out i was teh rites.

Then I voted teh Hiphop musik bc I thought he was teh scumz.

Turnz out i was teh rites againz.

Now I'm votin teh Jedi bc I tink he be scumz yo.

WHERE AS... Stranger Coug is tunneling on meh for teh dumb dumbz. If the game is still goinz after teh JEDI MASTAH'S DECAPITATION, din I will places mine votes on teh Stranger Coug. This could change if he ever decided to buy teh brainz from teh brain store but he don't seem want no brainz so it prolly won't happen.
Record:
Town: 1-0
Scum: 0-0
Other: 0-0
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Glass »

Oh god, that is unreadable.
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by HotDogs »

HotDogs wrote:HEY MUH UDDER HEAD POSTEDED!!!!!

Hello. My counter part in this hydra has posted.

I hammered Voided bc A) didn't know it was a hammah! B) remembered thinkin he was teh scumz.

I hammered the player who's name is Voided because A) I did not realize at the time that my vote was the hammer. B) I recalled a moment earlier in the game where I had believed him to be scum.

Turnz out i was teh rites.

It turned out that I was correct in my suspicion of Voided.

Then I voted teh Hiphop musik bc I thought he was teh scumz.

I voted the player who's name is Hiphop because I believed them to be aligned with the colorless faction.

Turnz out i was teh rites againz.

It appears that once again I was correct in my analysis.

Now I'm votin teh Jedi bc I tink he be scumz yo.

I am currently voting the player who's name is Jedo the Jedi because I also believe he is aligned with the colorless faction.

WHERE AS... Stranger Coug is tunneling on meh for teh dumb dumbz. If the game is still goinz after teh JEDI MASTAH'S DECAPITATION, din I will places mine votes on teh Stranger Coug. This could change if he ever decided to buy teh brainz from teh brain store but he don't seem want no brainz so it prolly won't happen.

It now appears that Stranger Coug is ignoring all logic to tunnel onto me in the thickheaded pursuit to make people believe that I am aligned to the colorless faction. If the player who's name is Jedo the Jedi receives enough votes to be lynched and that lynch does not end the game then I will vote for Stranger Coug. I may decide not to vote Stranger Coug if he were to start using his brain but I do not predict that he would do such a thing.
Record:
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by xvart »

StrangerCoug wrote:hiphop and Leiskyrie have already been explained. As for the vote hopping, I concede overreacting to Meransiel but would like you to explain how my other three vote reasons are faulty.

Well, for starters, your first vote on me is pretty suspect considering I was the one that got the bandwagon on hiphop started with something I mentioned the previous day; and since it wasn't fishing at all considering the context of the quote I posted and the town knowledge of their own role instructions. As for your vote on Jedo, it seems strange that your FoS/vote on Meransiel had the inclusion of tying him to me, then retract your suspicion of Meransiel (reasonable in my opinion) but don't return your vote to me. You refute my counterargument that I wasn't rolefishing as laughable (242), so you clearly believe that I was actually rolefishing and therefore you should still think I am scum regardless of your opinion of Meransiel; but you choose to vote for Jedo (332) under the pretext of him suggesting active lurker hunting. This is a pretty weak vote considering you, for all observable purposes, should still think I am scum since Meransiel's vote was also conditional of me being scum (I'll come back to this later). Then you voted HotDogs under the pretext of them not being town enough (354). You provided weak (or no) justification for them being scum; but rather them not being town enough?

Your switch vote on Meransiel from your vote on me is strange since you explicitly stated that he was tied to me. In most cases you should have been voting me regardless of your opinion on Meransiel since you suggested he was protecting me, then upon my alleged scum flip you would follow up with Meransiel. Under the circumstances, and if you were town, it would be justifiable since someone was claiming information on you being scum; but even considering that you should have immediately returned your vote to me since Meransiel's claim has nothing to do with my scum level. Since you didn't return your vote to me and instead went to Jedo for active lurking hunting it is obvious that you didn't really believe I was scum to begin with.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vote count 3.4

StrangerCoug (4) -
Glass, xvart, Meransiel, Leiskyrie

Jedo the Jedi (2) -
Rhinocke, HotDogs

HotDogs (2) -
Jedo the Jedi, StrangerCoug

Not Voting (1) - hiplop

With 9 alive 5 are needed for a lynch.
The Day 3 deadline can be found here.

Last edited by Seacore on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Meransiel »

I do find something interesting in the way xvart follows up his ideas with streams of thought that can get confusing at times, but always ends his thoughts with a clear statement.

@hiplop: I know you're a busy man and this game is not of much importance to you given your hugely overtaxing schedule, but...why?
@HotDogs: Can you please contradict my #384? I just like being contradicted.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 am

Post by hiplop »

Sorry i was on vacation and i had limited access to internet. Back now though
third best scummer of all time
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Glass »

@mod
VC is wrong, leis voted SC in post 364.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:24 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

HotDogs wrote:It now appears that Stranger Coug is ignoring all logic to tunnel onto me in the thickheaded pursuit to make people believe that I am aligned to the colorless faction. If the player who's name is Jedo the Jedi receives enough votes to be lynched and that lynch does not end the game then I will vote for Stranger Coug. I may decide not to vote Stranger Coug if he were to start using his brain but I do not predict that he would do such a thing.

You can 1.) cut the insults and post/direct me to your case on VoidedMafia and 2.) post more in general.

xvart wrote:You refute my counterargument that I wasn't rolefishing as laughable (242), so you clearly believe that I was actually rolefishing and therefore you should still think I am scum regardless of your opinion of Meransiel; but you choose to vote for Jedo (332) under the pretext of him suggesting active lurker hunting.

If people would please stop factoring out Jedo the Jedi's lack of a vote in this.

xvart wrote:Then you voted HotDogs under the pretext of them not being town enough (354). You provided weak (or no) justification for them being scum; but rather them not being town enough?

See above.

xvart wrote:Your switch vote on Meransiel from your vote on me is strange since you explicitly stated that he was tied to me. In most cases you should have been voting me regardless of your opinion on Meransiel since you suggested he was protecting me, then upon my alleged scum flip you would follow up with Meransiel. Under the circumstances, and if you were town, it would be justifiable since someone was claiming information on you being scum; but even considering that you should have immediately returned your vote to me since Meransiel's claim has nothing to do with my scum level. Since you didn't return your vote to me and instead went to Jedo for active lurking hunting it is obvious that you didn't really believe I was scum to begin with.

Opinions change, xvart. If I establish that you and Meransiel are connected, then decide that Meransiel isn't scum, then I fail to see what's wrong with deciding you aren't scum either.

I'm not claiming my power as it has obviously gone unused and claiming will give scum ideas as to what red has.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:18 am

Post by xvart »

StrangerCoug, 408 wrote:If people would please stop factoring out Jedo the Jedi's lack of a vote in this.

I'm not, and I actually agree with you about it, to a point; but your voting progression is much more suspect. My point about your vote on him is you were pretty confident in my alleged rolefishing and even refuted my arguments explaining how it couldn't be rolefishing. The last thing you said on the subject indicated that you still believed me to be scum because you perceived me to be rolefishing.

StrangerCoug, 408 wrote:Opinions change, xvart. If I establish that you and Meransiel are connected, then decide that Meransiel isn't scum, then I fail to see what's wrong with deciding you aren't scum either.

This is the key point: According to you, my alignment was unique and independent to Meransiel. You only tied Meransiel's alignment to me and not the other way around. Your level of suspicion of me was well documented before any of the Meransiel stuff came around, so him being cleared as town should have nothing to do with my alignment in your eyes.
I only read quote walls.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:14 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In any event, I do not view you as the scummiest player. HotDogs dead would make me happy, but forced to settle with a Jedo the Jedi lynch, that's fine.

HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 am

Post by HotDogs »

StrangerCoug wrote:Some attention-paying would have been nice. Why did it not occur to him to check the count? I don't care who it's on; sloppy hammering is a sign of inattentiveness and inattentiveness is a scum tell in my book.

So you believe we didn't realize our scumbuddy was at L-1? - We paid no attention to his status?
Record:
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Meransiel »

Ehh, Dogs, you still need to convince us harder that Jedo is a really good lynch.

I'll wait.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Meransiel wrote:But the post you pointed out in
#383 is very telling. And NOT of scum. Basically a "point fingers in all directions" due to pretty believable uncertainty.

Dude... okay. Let's go over that again.

Jedo the Jedi wrote:I thought about that...

Here's my processing:
Leis voted Voided, but not hiphop. (Potential bus of one scum, but don't want to dwindle numbers too much by bussing the other.)
hiplop, Rhinocke, Jedo do not vote Voided, but vote hiphop. (The reverse of the above.)
xvart, SC, Hotdogs, Glass vote both. (Potential bussing of both scum buddies.)
Meransiel votes for neither. (And not much more, for that matter.)

Which is the most likely to be?
(Also, this is all assuming there is only three scum. In a 13-player game, there has to be one group of four, and it could easily be the scum.) I'm sure either Leis or Merans are scum. If we think Leis is more likely, I will gladly move over there.

He's down by two buddies and wants to know where the town's mindset is so he can
manipudip
it. He's using an absolute qualifier, the word "sure" in regards to you or Leis being scum. This drives the point that he's going to totally ignore play and commentary and base his scumhunting on voting patterns. It's nothing more than a distraction to also get the town to follow him in doing the same, because I'm sure he'd have liked for his choice of words to be ignored and only for us to focus on voting patterns.

Now, reread the part of my case where I quote him ignoring the vote made against hiphop and instead put hiphop at L-1. That combination doesn't seem to come from scum to you? Come on, man, town needs to sweep this damn game.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Mer..
Jedo the Jedi wrote:I'm down with scrutinizing the lurkers and those who just plopped their votes on hiphop with no explanation.

HotDogs wrote:VOTE: Hiphop

I'm tired of waiting.

Jedo the Jedi wrote:
vote hiphop L-1

He's been due for a prod so I await his response to these last 2 pages.
Record:
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Mer do you want to join this wagon or not? If you strongly feel Jedo is the wrong move, just say so.
Record:
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

HotDogs, where are your damn thoughts on what you thought of VoidedMafia besides the "he was scum" implied when you voted him? I do not like being ignored.

HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by HotDogs »

Well first off, this isn't the head that placed the vote on VM. Second, if you actually look at the first couple posts in our iso, you'll see the root of our suspicion towards him. You're talking to Kise by the way. No disrespect on my end, buddy.
Record:
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Meransiel »

I already said Jedo is the wrong move. But still...

@Jedo: get your ass in here!
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by HotDogs »

I'm not rolefishing at all, but I want to point out that no town colors have died until before this phase. You have no action-supported evidence so I'm equally unconvinced about your case with Jedotown. His non-posting IN THIS GAME kind of seals it for me.
Record:
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 am

Post by Seacore »

New rule, because I keep screwing it up:

Please put your votes on a separate line.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Meransiel »

I have no towncase on Jedo. I gave an alternate interpretation to his actions because it seemed reasonable, not Za Truth. I have him as neutral.
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

I am usually V/LA weekends. Sorry I didn't mention it.

I can't say much other than what I've already said: I'm not scum, but if you want to lynch me I'm sure it will benefit the town by the power increase. Maybe when the game is over and you see the truth you will change what you see as scum reads when you come up against me.

I don't really want Coug to be the lynch today. I think he's suspicious after seeing the case more clearly, but I'd rather bust up one of the others. In order to give us some information and move the game along, I will hammer Coug the next time I get on (at least 8 hours from now, maybe 14).
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Meransiel »

I find it deeply frustrating when a player decides to just give up like that. Even feats of rage ala Scumhunter are better.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:49 am

Post by xvart »

StrangerCoug, 410 wrote:In any event, I do not view you as the scummiest player. HotDogs dead would make me happy, but forced to settle with a Jedo the Jedi lynch, that's fine.

Which is it? I'm possibly scum or not scum at all?

StrangerCoug, 410 wrote:In any event, I do not view you as the scummiest player. HotDogs dead would make me happy,
but forced to settle with a Jedo the Jedi lynch
, that's fine.
Jedo the Jedi, 422 wrote:
I don't really want Coug to be the lynch today. I think he's suspicious after seeing the case more clearly, but I'd rather bust up one of the others.
In order to give us some information and move the game along, I will hammer Coug the next time I get on (at least 8 hours from now, maybe 14).

Sooo... SC will "settle" for a Jedo lynch and Jedo thinks SC is scum but wants to get information by busting one of the others up? Jedo and SC scum buddy much?
I only read quote walls.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”