xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 am

Post by xvart »

Cobblerfone, 1174 wrote:I was actually thinking of investigating that ? on the map. But if you're serious about all of us teamsters meeting at #33 I wouldn't mind that.
@xvart: Assuming you aren't lynched, are you interested?

Maybe, if you think there will be a benefit to it; I don't really see the benefit if we all were to get a neighbor QT since Andy could eventually get recruited and share any confidential information. If there is something else I'm missing let me know.

Fritzler, 1175 wrote:Why is no one dead yet?

Are you surprised to see that your lead wagon is having a tough time reaching the lynch threshold when most of the people on the wagon are about as active as you are? :shocked: See you in a couple days for your next one liner.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:40 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Fritzler wrote:Why is no one dead yet?

Some players are trying to convince themselves that Chronopie would make a better recruit than xvart.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 am

Post by bvoigt »

xvart wrote:
bvoigt, 1151 wrote:As for why I prefer xvart: when DGB voted him early in the game, he misrepped her case in ISO #4, saying that it was based on a timestamp when he knew it wasn't.
Then, he voted Cobblerfone in ISO #8, and was still suspicious in ISO #21
. But Cobbler was nowhere to be found in his list of top 3 suspects. In fact, he wasn't even on xvart's vig list in ISO #29

You are bringing this up again? I clearly explained this when you brought it up 38 pages ago? Even if it wasn't obvious at the time (which it should have been) my follow up explanation is perfectly reasonable: DGB narrowed a pool to people likely to be recruited and selected me
because of a timestamp
. If you didn't buy my explanation or see the fundamental reasoning behind my comment when I responded way back when why did you hold onto until a day before the deadline.

Battousai asked for my reasons for voting you. It's one of my reasons.

xvart wrote:
Taken out of context. I now believe Cobbler is who he claims to be. The progression of his questioning me, withholding his vote, and then when I voted for him it made him believe that our job titles were not the same, thus him being unrecruitable.
See above.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean with the second-to-last sentence. Could you clarify? Also, what made you decide I'm scummy? I wasn't on your first vig list, but now I am.

xvart wrote:For someone who hasn't said much at all the entire game you sure waited until the last minute to bust out the big accusations.

xvart wrote:Are you surprised to see that your lead wagon is having a tough time reaching the lynch threshold when most of the people on the wagon are about as active as you are? :shocked: See you in a couple days for your next one liner.

Actually, I've been doing my best to get Cobbler lynched. That's irrelevant, though. For someone who "will wear this lynch as a badge of honor," you seem pretty concerned about attacking the members of your wagon.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 am

Post by bvoigt »

Also, if isn't voting either xvart or Chronopie, you need to switch to one of them.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 am

Post by bvoigt »

*if anyone
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: xvart
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

xvart wrote:Maybe, if you think there will be a benefit to it; I don't really see the benefit if we all were to get a neighbor QT since Andy could eventually get recruited and share any confidential information. If there is something else I'm missing let me know.

I thought about that and I have an idea of what we could do on N-2 to sort it out if it works the way we think it does. But leaking it in thread would be too much of a risk. If we all meet at one place tonight I could explain it to you guys and if we're told anyone else is there we'll just vote for them tomorrow for trying to be a mafia-rat.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:33 am

Post by xvart »

DrippingGoofball, 1177 wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Why is no one dead yet?

Some players are trying to convince themselves that Chronopie would make a better recruit than xvart.

While some of us are trying to figure out who is
actually
a recruit.

bvoigt, 1178 wrote:Sorry, I don't get what you mean with the second-to-last sentence. Could you clarify?

Yes, my response was a little convoluted. Basically, as has been discussed, Cobbler withholding his vote on me and the manner in which his posts came forward show that he was under the impression that I might have been unrecruitable, too. When I voted him, from his perspective, I didn't think the same of him and his role. So then he voted for me.

bvoigt, 1178 wrote:Also, what made you decide I'm scummy? I wasn't on your first vig list, but now I am.

When I was responding to your last post and went back through your ISO I realized how you haven't really taken any stands, been very involved, and been very active; so therefore you fell into the category of people playing like a recruit likely is playing.

bvoigt, 1178 wrote:For someone who "will wear this lynch as a badge of honor," you seem pretty concerned about attacking the members of your wagon.

Yes; if and when I get lynched I will; but that doesn't mean I assume my lynch is a forgone conclusion and therefore have not resigned my fate. Look at my wagon. How would classify your counterparts on my wagon?

bvoigt, 1179 wrote:Also, if isn't voting either xvart or Chronopie, you need to switch to one of them.

What a helpful post since this has been said ad naseum in the last few pages.

Seraphim, 1181 wrote:
Unvote
Vote: xvart

And my wagon just stronger and stronger by association to the contributions of the people on it. Updated:
xvart wrote:
Mr. Flay, updated wrote:xvart - 9 (Yosarian2,
ThAdmiral
DrippingGoofball
Chronopie
Fritzler
Nobody Special
bvoigt
, Lady Lambdadelta,
Katsuki
Seraphim
)

Personally, I would be hesitant to join a wagon where 77% of the wagon included the most engaged portion of the playerlist. It really doesn't say a lot about the collective scumhunting of the group when you have these people as representatives. I was hesitant to include DGB due to overall posting amount, but her
actual
scumhunting and engagement level has been minimal to none. Regardless of the subjectivity of the DBG inclusion, the point still stands.

Andy - let me predict your future: you have a long and frustrating game ahead of you.
I only read quote walls.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 am

UNVOTE: xvart
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:38 am

Post by xvart »

DrippingGoofball, 1184 wrote:UNVOTE: xvart

I can't wait to hear this explained.
I only read quote walls.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:43 am

You're not cult. I have to find another victim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:43 am

Curse you, xvart!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:44 am

Because he's my most favoritest scumpal,

VOTE: Yosarian

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Katsuki »

xvart wrote:
Katsuki, 1163 wrote:<2days UNTIL LYNCH, LETS GET THIS GOING.

Again, I'm glad to see you finally get a spark and get excited and act like you believe in what you have not been saying all game. But I don't think it is sincere since the timing is immediately after I called you out and right before the deadline when you are safe from being lynched but still in danger of being vigged.

I said that we should lynch a week or so ago to give us more time to debate D2 when we'd have more information, but no one wants to listen to me. Instead, they take your route, and go
"Kat no imput, Kat say nothing all game"

Apparently no one bothered to read that there are bankable days in play.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Katsuki »

EBWOP: Everyone ignored my post calling for a lynch over a week ago.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 am

Post by bvoigt »

xvart wrote:
bvoigt, 1178 wrote:Sorry, I don't get what you mean with the second-to-last sentence. Could you clarify?

Yes, my response was a little convoluted. Basically, as has been discussed, Cobbler withholding his vote on me and the manner in which his posts came forward show that he was under the impression that I might have been unrecruitable, too. When I voted him, from his perspective, I didn't think the same of him and his role. So then he voted for me.

But he voted for you just before ISO #9. You continued to make a case on him in ISO #11, and kept your vote on him for a while after that.

xvart wrote:
bvoigt, 1178 wrote:Also, what made you decide I'm scummy? I wasn't on your first vig list, but now I am.

When I was responding to your last post and went back through your ISO I realized how you haven't really taken any stands, been very involved, and been very active; so therefore you fell into the category of people playing like a recruit likely is playing.

I guess that's reasonable.

xvart wrote:
bvoigt, 1178 wrote:For someone who "will wear this lynch as a badge of honor," you seem pretty concerned about attacking the members of your wagon.

Yes; if and when I get lynched I will; but that doesn't mean I assume my lynch is a forgone conclusion and therefore have not resigned my fate. Look at my wagon. How would classify your counterparts on my wagon?

The Chronopie wagon contains just as many questionables or lurkers: xvart, Cobblerfone, Seraphim (until he switched), Magister Ludi, and Zdenek. And I have more town reads on your wagon: Yosarian2, ThAdmiral, DrippingGoofball (although she switched now), Nobody Special, and Lady Lambdadelta.

xvart wrote:
bvoigt, 1179 wrote:Also, if isn't voting either xvart or Chronopie, you need to switch to one of them.

What a helpful post since this has been said ad naseum in the last few pages.

People aren't getting it; we have at least five useless votes out there.

DrippingGoofball wrote:You're not cult. I have to find another victim.

Can you explain?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 am

Post by xvart »

bvoigt, 1191 wrote:But he voted for you just before ISO #9. You continued to make a case on him in ISO #11, and kept your vote on him for a while after that.

Yes, because at the time I didn't make/catch the connection and didn't until it came up in discussion later on.

bvoigt, 1191 wrote:The Chronopie wagon contains just as many questionables or lurkers: xvart, Cobblerfone, Seraphim (until he switched), Magister Ludi, and Zdenek. And I have more town reads on your wagon: Yosarian2, ThAdmiral, DrippingGoofball (although she switched now), Nobody Special, and Lady Lambdadelta.

What has Nobody Special done to make him town?

If I do get lynched my vig list and reasoning will still be out there and when I flip town our vig's can go back knowing that I proposed what I did from a town perspective and hopefully do the right thing. In addition, hopefully they will think more deeply about the issue and see the other inherent benefits to shooting off my vig list that I haven't explicitly stated.

Mr. Flay - can you answer this question: does overkill get indicated on kill flavor? i.e. "xvart was shot twice during N1"?
I only read quote walls.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 am

Katsuki wrote:I said that we should lynch a week or so ago to give us more time to debate D2 when we'd have more information, but no one wants to listen to me. Instead, they take your route, and go
"Kat no imput, Kat say nothing all game"

Apparently no one bothered to read that there are bankable days in play.

Not to mention that we're handing ordered lists to recruiters.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

This is not helpful, dgb. We really need to lynch scum today.

Anyway, we've got about 24 hours before deadline. If it's the only way to make sure we don't no-lynch, I'll move my vote over to chronopie tomorrow, but I don't like it. I really don't think he's that likely to be scum here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote DGB
derailing the lead wagon she pushed tirelessly from the start of the game. GO GO SPEEDLYNCH!
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I'm not too keen on a Yos lynch at this point. I see the probable recruit side, but not much more than that. I've seen lots of people claim to be putting out damning information against him, but I can't find it within their posts. I'd obviously prefer a cobble lynch over any other, but will settle for Ludi or Chrono over Yos.

Not enjoying the constant babble from Kat regarding being close to deadline. PROTIP TO KAT: IF YOU WANT A LYNCH, PUSH YOUR CASE, NOT THE DEADLINE. Telling me a deadline is a few days away doesn't make me think a yos lynch is a worthwhile one. Convince me it is, it would be a better use of your time. Perhaps no one is listening to you because you have nothing worthwhile to say.

On another, related, note: How moronic is this game coming to if we are using the same logic as the RVS two days before deadline? "I'm guessing XXXXXX would be a good recruit based on nothing in the 50 fucking pages of thread but pure speculation" shouldn't be a serious wagon this late into the day.

Edit: Prozac, I think we can both agree that a speedlynch on DGB wouldn't be reasonable right now.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 am

Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, we've got about 24 hours before deadline.

I didn't realize that.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

DGB:

Mr. Flay wrote:
With 25 voters, it will take 13 to lynch. Nightfall will occur no later than the end of June 14th, server time;
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 am

Porochaz wrote:
vote DGB
derailing the lead wagon she pushed tirelessly from the start of the game. GO GO SPEEDLYNCH!

This vote was interesting, since Porochaz was voting Yosarian before switching to me... to what ends I don't know.

unnofficial votecount

xvart - 9 (Yosarian2, ThAdmiral, Chronopie, Fritzler, bvoigt, Lady Lambdadelta, Kats, Seraphim)
Chronopie - 6 (Andrius, xvart, Cobblerfone, Magister Ludi, Zdenek, ooba)
Yosarian2 - 3 (Herodotus, NS, DGB)
ThAdmiral - 2 (Dry-fit, Tanarin)
Tanarin - 2 (populartajo, springlullaby)
Cobblerfone - 1 (Flameaxe)
Magister Ludi - 1 (Bunnylover)
Flameaxe - 1 Andrius
populartajo - 1 (Battousai)
DGB - 1 Prochaz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”