Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Cogito are you Chesskid in disguise?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

No. Chesskid would be me in disguise, if anything. Chesskid shouts "CHESSKID" indiscriminately; I'm just shouting "GOOFBASH" because I'm excited!
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 am

Post by The Rufflig »

What in the world is goofbash?
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:29 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ant wrote:RE not voting snake: my vote would have put him at L-1. I didn't want to do that. There was more to discuss in this day and I don't want to end this day prematurely. We have a month deadline.

Ding ding ding … we have a scum-dar winner.

1. The ‘more to discuss’ excuse invoked. You yourself said the bulk of you post was directed at Snake and his scumminess. The assumption of this is that you think he is scum. What more do you think needs discussed if you
2. Putting someone at L-1 doesn’t end the day.
3. There is no reason to use the full month just because we have that as a deadline. Before we have flips quite frankly there is a tipping point where the discussion is filled with too much speculation. I find that once a Mini game breaches the 10 page barrier Day 1 (in non-spamfest games, anyway) that each additional page bring less and less actual useable content.

--

Rufflig wrote:Bah! Where were you while my vote was on rat? (rhetorical)

I know this is rhetorical but you vote on Pappums didn’t even last the full weekend when I was on V/LA. :P

--

Snake 5: Rat, Nexus, MOI, Cogito,Surye (Lynch -2)
Surye 3: BV3,Username,Snake
Rat 2: Hoppster, ruffling
CES 1: Zang
MOI 1: Ant
BV310 1: Tarh,

I captured this vote-count for a reason. If (and this is speculation which game-play doesn’t at this point support, IMO) both Snake and Surye are Town two of the expected three scum will be found in those floating around on non-productive wagons.

That group is – Hoppster, Rufflig, Zang, Ant and Tar.

--

At this point I would be willing to lynch the following players

Snake – Behavior I have previously discussed with my vote. Dodging questions.
Surye – Complete lack of scum-hunting. Avoidance of thread while under pressure (he’s made 11 posts on site since his last post here and several of them are in a completed game). I find thread avoidance while being active on-site to be a fairly reliable scum-tell, doubly so when under pressure. See both CJDrum and sloth / Havingfitz in Umbrage’s recently ended Jungle Republic game as examples.
Ant – Behavior I have previously discussed.
Pappums – Lack of scum-hunting.

I’m going to move Surye back up to 4 votes with the clear indication I have no issues hammering Snake. Ant, however, is still scum despite me moving my vote.

UNVOTE: Ant
VOTE: Surye
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Zang wrote:
iamusername wrote:Add that to his terrible "MoI did something that looks suspicious if Zang flips scum, Vote: MoI" thing, and I just don't get why everyone else seems to be fine with letting him fly under the radar here.

Im confused. Who are you talking about here? I thought you were talking about Hoppster but you just said that he was town. If you don't like how they're flying under the radar then why don't you vote for them? I'm also still confused about you vote on Surye.

tahalindur wrote:Well, mostly not my fault. I did consider it more probable prior to the fake-daykill that Zang would drop a "bah, go town" or similar than a "bah, go scum", as I had a weak town read on Zang at the time

I'm not sure what they do on what other site you go to but do you even see people saying "bah, go town" or "bah, go scum" when they actually are lynched or even normally daykilled?

tahalindur wrote:the problem that Zang's tone after the fakekill does not match his lack of vote for me).

There are a lot scummier people than you.

Zang wrote:
Hoppster wrote:But you didn't simply ask Tar why he did that ("Why did you do that, Tar?").

I guess it is more like you said but I never really meant to mock him.

Hoppster wrote:@ Zang + iam: Thoughts on pappums?

Currently none but I'll probably go back and look over him later.

SnakePlissken wrote:I only sheeped onto Suyre's vote as I was trying to get some more info and push us into Day 2 where some reasonable evidence would be before us and I would have more to work with other than the fact that Nexus is scum.

There is plenty of reasonable evidence that we already have, if not for you then at least for everybody else. Just because you're too lazy to scum hunt without somebody being dead does not mean that you should try to randomly lynch someone just because they're at L-2.

SnakePlissken wrote:@Hoppster For me in both your examples about Nexus agression are one and the same Nexs Agression= Nexus Scum. This may look like Im tunelling but hey I've seen the pattern before from him. For examples you would need to travel offsite to the UKFF and locate a few of the scum games there.

Why don't you find one of the games and post the link here? Also, if he was aggressive in that game because it was off-site, have you looked at any of his scum games on mafiascum? Is he just as aggressive in thoose?

CES wrote:Calling it now.

Scum: Snake, Ant, Zang

Why exactly am I scum? Even Ant and snake, why are they scum?

SnakePlissken wrote:In summing up, CES is providing even less content than I am not bothering to scum hunt, sailing along looking like he's active without actually doig anything other than throwing FOS's & Votes around hoping to get on the right Lynch. This really bothers me. Looking back over this I can't beleive that he is actually getting away without actually provising any content for his votes. I have on NexuScum, although I sheeped onto Suyre to get the game moving a bit which in hindsight was too clever or pro town I can assure you I am town.

While I agree with your case on CES. You're just as bad. It's page 9 and this is pretty much your first attempt to scumhunt. Also, providing little content and not bothering to scum hunt are the same thing.

Magna wrote:I would support a pappums wagon. CES I’m going to have to see VC Analysis to make a solid judgement on his alignment.

What do you think of CES? Why do you need a VC analysis? How would that help?

Okay, now THIS looks like Zang townposting - looks like scumhunting to me. I'm finally convinced that Zang is not a good D1 lynch choice (he may still be scum, but I have my doubts, and he's considerably more likely to be town than several other players at any rate.

----

Ant_to_the_max wrote:RE still voting: unvote was in my big post that didn't go through and I forgot about it.
UNVOTE:

RE repost: it could have been likely that I hit post, and the screen came up with the "oh, someone else has posted" screen and that tab might have still been open on my computer. If not, I can go find all the posts I commented on. As for not right then, I was at a robotics competition at the time. That is why I have not been near an actual computer for a while now.

RE not voting snake: my vote would have put him at L-1. I didn't want to do that. There was more to discuss in this day and I don't want to end this day prematurely. We have a month deadline.

Yeah, no. Not buying the "more to discuss". Note to self: If Snake is scum Ant is a likely buddy.

Anybody else up for an Ant lynch?

----

pappums rat wrote:LOL Hoppster you are so full of shit it is unbelievable. You have completely ignored my points on Snake and instead twisted my reasoning for voting him into some bullshit "case" on me. IIRC you have not commented on Snake's L-1 vote on Surye either. And as far as the "inconsistency" in my ISO you mentioned before, that was solely because of my irritation that there was two huge wagons and a shitload of what I considered unnecessary back and forth between yourself and Surye and Nexus. (Nothing of value was gained because of it.) I then afterwards decided to stop being a pissy little bitch and joined the game properly.

I've seen this style of play before (read UROE/killa seven/TVOD in the linked game). Thanks for claiming scum.

Anyone else up for a pappums lynch?

----

SnakePlissken wrote:Oooo. Lookie lookie Im at L-2. Let's clear a few things up. I followed from the previous vote count thinking Suyre was at L-1 with my vote, so if my info was incorrect ah well not my fault and certainly not scummy or else I would have waitied for the hammer vote would I have not? Much like my number one suspect did. I only sheeped onto Suyre's vote as I was trying to get some more info and push us into Day 2 where some reasonable evidence would be before us and I would have more to work with other than the fact that Nexus is scum.

Unvote
VOTE: Nexus

@Hoppster For me in both your examples about Nexus agression are one and the same Nexs Agression= Nexus Scum. This may look like Im tunelling but hey I've seen the pattern before from him. For examples you would need to travel offsite to the UKFF and locate a few of the scum games there.

SnakePlissken wrote:Im watching and waiting. Proof will be in the lynching. Oh and Username, why do you think Hoppster is flying under th radar and everyone is ignoring him?

SnakePlissken wrote:I just had a quick look back at Cogito Ergo Sum posts. My results are as follows:

#4 - RVS vote
#10 - Disappointed Zang wasn't quick lynched in RVS
#13 - FOS's pappums rat with no explination
#16 - FOS's Ant & Suyre again with no explination
#22 - Fluff post
#42 - ^scum on Zang again no backup of reasoning
#52 - No PR - again no rhyme or reason to this comment
#62 - Answers my RVS questions
#65 - Response with no content to Zang & Magna about a different game
#67 - Continues with a pointless argument with Zang
#74 - Tries to push the lynch back around onto Zang
#76 - Makes light of trying to lynch Zang
#84 - Says he likes to get people lynched from Day 1 but doesn't say he doesn't do RVS.
#89 -= Votes for me after I go V/LA for the weekend with no reasoning
#94 - Claims reasoning for his votes are FYI
#97 - Fluff
#106 - More Fluff
#108 - Vot hops onto Ant with no reason
#119 - Absolute Nonsense post dressed up as having a point. Has none and again talks about other games.
#126 - Question marks to my Screwdriver comment
#141 - Votes for me once more with no reason
#154 - Fluff and asks me 5 pages on why I asked question 2 in RVS...
#175 - Corrects Mod votecount
#184 - Fluff response to NexusScum
#188 - Corrects MoI's FOS on NexusScum
#211 - Tries to correct my deliberate grammar change i.e. Fluff
#213 - Calls myself, ANt & Zang as the scum team without any reasoning.

In summing up, CES is providing even less content than I am not bothering to scum hunt, sailing along looking like he's active without actually doig anything other than throwing FOS's & Votes around hoping to get on the right Lynch. This really bothers me. Looking back over this I can't beleive that he is actually getting away without actually provising any content for his votes. I have on NexuScum, although I sheeped onto Suyre to get the game moving a bit which in hindsight was too clever or pro town I can assure you I am town.

At least NexusScum is doing stuff. So for now, until proven otherwise
Unvote
VOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum[/b]

Oh wait, Ant and pappums will have to wait, because we have scumbag number 3 over here.

Seriously, Snake's play looks like a bad case of "look over there while I escape until tomorrow".

Snake, while I am not going to vote you yet (putting players to L-1 without a claim with 10 or more players alive is bad, I don't care what modern meta says), but I AM indicating intent to vote. Claim or die.

Unvote, HoS: SnakePlissken

----

DAY ONE LYNCH POOL, LEAST TO MOST PREFERRED:
Surye (would be higher if not for nagging suspicions that his wagon is a scum-driven alternative to Snake)
bv310 (lurking, and IIRC he's been on site so it's likely of the active sort - why the HELL is he still under the radar?)
Snake (RQS, bad defense)
Ant_to_the_max ("yet", sheeping with timing of bv310 suspicion, "more to discuss")
pappums rat (playing like bad scum, bad Hoppster "case")

Zang used to be on the list (below Surye), but has moved off after his posts last page.

I'm willing to help lynch any of these scummy players. I'm on Snake right now since his wagon is the largest and his defense is bad.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Vote Count 6

Snake 5: Rat, Nexus, Cogito,Surye, Ruffling (Lynch -2)
Surye 3: BV3,Username, MOI
Rat 1: Hoppster
CES 1: Zang
Cogito1: Snake

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Here's my claim. I am the Tenth Doctor (David Tennant) and I am Vanilla Town. Only me and my vote. So if you lynch me no probes you get save a PR, but alas you will miss scum. ALONSI!
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Surye »

There are too many megawalls in this game. And most of them are overly fluffy. I wish my love for doctor who translated to loving this game.

Lets see here, current reads.

I don't like ant's delaying of the game, even suggesting waiting till the dead line is scummy as hell. Definite Snake/Ant connection, the longer the wagon, the more likely it dissipates, I think Ant is counting on that. I don't see this as scum protecting town though, because it's such subtle protection. I still think snake is the right lynch at the moment.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Surye »

SnakePlissken wrote:Here's my claim. I am the Tenth Doctor (David Tennant) and I am Vanilla Town. Only me and my vote. So if you lynch me no probes you get save a PR, but alas you will miss scum. ALONSI!

Hm... I guess I was wrong in my last post, I buy it.

UNVOTE:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 am

Surye wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:Here's my claim. I am the Tenth Doctor (David Tennant) and I am Vanilla Town. Only me and my vote. So if you lynch me no probes you get save a PR, but alas you will miss scum. ALONSI!

UNVOTE:

So you are unvoting a top scummy suspect because he claims VT?

I don't even ....

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Surye »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Surye wrote:

UNVOTE:

So you are unvoting a top scummy suspect because he claims VT?

I don't even ....

It's not the VT claim exactly. If you were town you might have some idea why I think he is telling the truth.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 am

Surye wrote:It's not the VT claim exactly. If you were town you might have some idea why I think he is telling the truth.

Oh I’m scum now am I? Because I’m voting and suspect you?

And what else is there to his claim post that convinces you? The fact that he says we wouldn’t be lynching a PR? The fact that he says he’s not scum?

Elaborate so we all can clearly understand your thought process.

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Surye »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Surye wrote:It's not the VT claim exactly. If you were town you might have some idea why I think he is telling the truth.

Oh I’m scum now am I? Because I’m voting and suspect you?

And what else is there to his claim post that convinces you? The fact that he says we wouldn’t be lynching a PR? The fact that he says he’s not scum?

Elaborate so we all can clearly understand your thought process.

If that was a fake claim, he would have had to guess a number of factors on how a town role would look, and then also be able to be counterclaimed on flavor alone. I'm not calling you scum, I'm hinting at using what you know if you are town, don't freak out like that.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 am

Post by pappums rat »

@ everyone: There has been a death in the family, and posting will be sporadic. If I dont post within the next 3 or 4 days, then I am afraid you may have to replace me. Sorry everyone.

Mod: Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 am

Surye wrote:If that was a fake claim, he would have had to guess a number of factors on how a town role would look, and then also be able to be counterclaimed on flavor alone. I'm not calling you scum, I'm hinting at using what you know if you are town, don't freak out like that.

1. You don't give any possibility to the fact that Mod can provide fake-claims? Noted.
2. You don't give any possibility that the Mod may have scrambled flavor in creating the Mafia? Noted.

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Surye »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Surye wrote:If that was a fake claim, he would have had to guess a number of factors on how a town role would look, and then also be able to be counterclaimed on flavor alone. I'm not calling you scum, I'm hinting at using what you know if you are town, don't freak out like that.

1. You don't give any possibility to the fact that Mod can provide fake-claims? Noted.
2. You don't give any possibility that the Mod may have scrambled flavor in creating the Mafia? Noted.

You think the Tenth Doctor is a fake claim? Seriously? Don't even know what 2 means.

I'm guessing you don't have a town PM. :lol: VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Nexus »

He's misspelled Allons-y. If the PM had it in it, surely it'd be spelt correctly? /irrelevant as he's still scum.
Trans rights are human rights.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Zang »

CES wrote:1) Try reading the thread and/or your role PM.

My role PM shows me the exact opposite of what you said. As for the thread, what exactly do you want me to read?

CES wrote:2) Gut

You're willing to unquestionably declare somebody as scum based only on your gut?

Ant wrote:RE not voting snake: my vote would have put him at L-1. I didn't want to do that. There was more to discuss in this day and I don't want to end this day prematurely. We have a month deadline.

What exactly else is there to discuss?

Why would the tenth doctor be a vanilla townie? He is one of the most awesome doctors ever and has so many abilities that could be made into an equally awesome role. Also, I have no idea what you're saying in the last sentence. I think I'm ready to vote. 

Unvote
Vote: SnakePlissken

What if he was given a fake role PM?

Magna wrote:2. You don't give any possibility that the Mod may have scrambled flavor in creating the Mafia? Noted.

Magna also makes an excellent point here.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Surye »

Zang wrote:

Why would the tenth doctor be a vanilla townie? He is one of the most awesome doctors ever and has so many abilities that could be made into an equally awesome role. Also, I have no idea what you're saying in the last sentence. I think I'm ready to vote. 

What if he was given a fake role PM?

So you can't believe he would be a VT, but you believe he'd be out of the game, regulated to a mod provided fake claim?
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Zang »

He may be a fake claim or he may be scum or maybe he's not in the game or maybe he's something else. I still doubt he would be a vannilla townie.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Surye »

Zang wrote:He may be a fake claim or he may be scum or maybe he's not in the game or maybe he's something else. I still doubt he would be a vannilla townie.

I believe he is. The doctor is so great because he has no super powers. He can unlock doors. It's all in his intellect and charisma, the tools of a VT.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Zang »

Surye wrote:he has no super powers

Yes, He has no super powers at all. He's just an alien from millions of light years away from earth that can live forever, can time travel in a magical box that's size is basically limitless and has a sonic screwdriver that can pretty much do anything. That's also just among many other things.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Surye »

Zang wrote:
Surye wrote:he has no super powers

Yes, He has no super powers at all. He's just an alien from millions of light years away from earth that can live forever, can time travel in a magical box that's size is basically limitless and has a sonic screwdriver that can pretty much do anything. That's also just among many other things.

Yet when he's in the thick of it, none of that matters. At least not on the good stories.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

First thoughts on Snake claim:

- Tenth Doctor as vanilla claim is odd.
- Mafia in danger of lynch claiming vanilla townie is odder, though admittedly nice WIFOM fodder.
- That "hey, won't be outing a PR" comment is usually a VT tell.

Let me mull.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”