earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by earworm »

@DK- I'm in another fucking game with you right now. God.

@alt- Re: first vote. The case on Snarky had already been said. I was sheeping it completely. I didn't want to waste space repeating it again. How is this scummy?

Re: rolefishing by Snarky (latest). He keeps on asking Elli questions about his "role claim". And asking other people about it. THERE IS NO NEED FOR TOWN TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHERE POWER ROLES ARE DAY 1. NONE.

So my question to Snarky: Why ask?

@ZeL1nk: OK, if you can read DK easily why would you want to lynch him? I get his play is bad, but if you could possibly get a town read on him later and be fairly confident of this why would you want him gone now?
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by earworm »

ZeL1nK wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:
sil wrote:Woah woah woah. Slow down. You suggesting we've got a five-man scum team?

Was Pere having 5 scum suspects really the only thing that stood out to you here?

Also not seeing where Pere implied it was a 5-man team...

PeregrineV wrote:@Flavor:
Scum is
Atilysan
and
pappums Rat
and
Lowell

Fate
: started out with a great Lowell vote, but then flew around like crazy. Probably scum.

ZeLink
: Scum

Flavor himself- town

That's 5.
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

earworm wrote:@ZeL1nk: OK, if you can read DK easily why would you want to lynch him? I get his play is bad, but if you could possibly get a town read on him later and be fairly confident of this why would you want him gone now?

DK is the kind of player that will vote instantly at LyLo/MyLo without regard to what's going on in the game.

I'll give you an example.

O307, the game went to LyLo and scum self-hammered after slipping up horribly. What does DK do? He comes into the thread (here), votes for someone that is already dead (flipped town), then says "Whoops" and votes for the only other townie alive at LyLo. The game was already over, thankfully, but this is an example of why you really don't want DK around, even if you're sure he's town (and they were pretty sure he was town on D1 - it didn't stop him from being deadweight, though).

earworm wrote:That's 5.

Yeah, but he didn't imply it was a 5-man scum team.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Seacore »

Also, what's wrong with a 5 man scum team in a 24 player game?
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Secret Project »

Fate wrote:I have a feelingI'll be dead N1 for calling pacman scum and everyone else ignoring it

Unvote:
Vote: Snarky

I have a feeling you'll be dead N1 then I'll be lynched D2 cuz I got framed.
evilpacman18 and MrBump hydra account
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Ugh mustn't do that.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Llamarble »

... Yikes.
I have 2 games deadlining in the next day or 2 and will read this after dealing with them.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote earworm
. 301 looks like a slip to me. A bigger slip than 207 was. Especially since his ALL CAPS WARNING in 300 talks about how annoyed he is by metatalk, why is he suddenly thinking the idea of five scum is (a) unreasonable, or (b) worth talking about.

As well, deity's 245 looks pretty bad IMO. It seems like elli was
probably
joking about the daycop thing, but deity's reaction was strange. I think a town reaction to an uncertain daycop would be "Uh, no," not, "well, that's interesting, I wonder if he's lying, what did you say your role was again, etc."
fos deity
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I don't view the whole Pacman/Seacore/Fate thing about humans being mafia as a tell. That's certainly how I feel, and it's not exactly
a farfetch'd solution to come to. However, I _DO_ like what Pacman wrote about Seacore. It's more than likely that Seacore was being
sarcastic (who is dense enough not to see the role claim in antelope? come on) but I don't think Pacman is doing it on purpose.

Translation: I think Pacman's attack was legitimate, but meritless. Pacman is not worth voting for this reason.

alti wrote:HezLucky wrote:
As for noting, your attempt to drive a day one mislynch via a "slip" is noted.

Overreaction toward CKD's warranted questioning. FoS: Hez

This wasn't an overreaction to the questioning, but the fact that he decided to call me out on a nonexistent slip.
Overreaction? It's not because I think CKD is scum, is it?

- Ellibereth is playing very very anti-town. Anyone have a meta here?

- Fate is votehopping like crazy. I know he's reckless, but help me out again guys: is this consistent with meta?
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote earworm
. 301 looks like a slip to me. A bigger slip than 207 was. Especially since his ALL CAPS WARNING in 300 talks about how annoyed he is by metatalk, why is he suddenly thinking the idea of five scum is (a) unreasonable, or (b) worth talking about.

As well, deity's 245 looks pretty bad IMO. It seems like elli was
probably
joking about the daycop thing, but deity's reaction was strange. I think a town reaction to an uncertain daycop would be "Uh, no," not, "well, that's interesting, I wonder if he's lying, what did you say your role was again, etc."
fos deity

Oh, in this game I am a Vanilla Town, whether you like it or not, whether you believe me or not, it is what I am, and anyone who doubts that is on my scumlist, because I am telling you guys the truth.

Oh, and btw, you can't win a game based on Meta alone. It seems pretty much like an excuse to just settle on one guy by Meta alone, lazy asses.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

First thing is first. Fate, answer our damn questions. You seem to be ok to attack my playstyle and my skill, but you don’t even answer my IN-GAME CONTENT QUESTIONS. I’m trying to develop my read on you, and you won’t let me. That is anti-town. AND DON’T EVEN SAY I AM POINTING OUT POINTLESS SHIT.

After DK’s #267, I am assuming he was fine with my other head’s explanation since he totally dropped the questioning. Usually DK always wagons on whoever is popular so this makes him null.

Amrun posts crap content. Repeats about rolefishing. Insists that Earworm is buddies with me, only if I flip scum first. She says this only because I said Earworm was scummy.

I like Elvis’s
slight
effort, but there is one thing I dislike very much:

elvis_knits wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:In fact I find Cirno and Earmworm to be scummier than Elli and Silavor.

Why earworm?

She keeps asking why Earworm. This means she may agree on Cirno but not Earworm.

Then she gives new content, and also insists that she doesn’t get why people are on Earworm. Or rather, that she isn’t feeling it. She doesn't really pressure my slot at all, yet she still sits on the wagon, bringing no new content about me.

Then next post, Amrun buddying up to Elvis.

Ellibereth wrote:
Not familiar with "fisting." What's that?

ahahaha.
Sorry. I'll do something soon. Just found that hilarious. I'm so mature.

Oh yeah, I didn’t actually mean you too were fisting each other. When I said that, I meant bro-fisting. You know, like SUP BRO. BRO SUP! FIST IT MAN. FIST INCOMING. U RDY? YA BRING IT! You know?

silavor wrote:I'm not ignoring it either, fate. There's just a lot of crap here to sift through.

To whoever had issues with someone's antelope claim, go read the thread again. It's a continuation of a joke from earlier on, when someone pointed out that since sheep don't live in africa, anyone who sheeps is actually and antelope, not a sheep.

Still having scummy feelings from Ze.

Yes, I pointed out that Llamarble was sheeping, and I think Ze pointed out that there aren’t Sheep in Africa, so that he must have been antelopin. Then Vezo comes in saying he is anteloping like his role name suggests, or rather, that he is SHEEPING, and insisting his role name is antelope. Quite the coincidence. Btw, this post seems like you are clamming up to Fate. It sounds like "Oh, me too Fate!" OH I AGREE. Seacore’s post doesn’t seem that way.
FoS for you

Ellibereth wrote:Oh I haven't used my investigation yet. I might be insane. I might be craaaaaazy.
earworm wagon is a good wagon.
Unvote, vote earworm

Why exactly do you feel this way about Earworm? I have asked you about him before but you have said NOTHING. (I agree he is a good wagon)

Anyways, Peregine attacking Lowell for lurking, ha.

Scum is Atilysan and pappums Rat and Lowell.

Fate: started out with a great Lowell vote, but then flew around like crazy. Probably scum.

ZeLink: Scum

Flavor himself- town

See here. At the time, neither of those three have posted much. Atil has posted after that, but this still counts as a lurker scum tell being used by Pere, because this was his meaning at the time. Isn't this a bit hypocritical of you?

earworm wrote:@DK- I'm in another fucking game with you right now. God.

@alt-
Re: first vote. The case on Snarky had already been said. I was sheeping it completely. I didn't want to waste space repeating it again. How is this scummy?

Re: rolefishing by Snarky (latest). He keeps on asking Elli questions about his "role claim". And asking other people about it. THERE IS NO NEED FOR TOWN TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHERE POWER ROLES ARE DAY 1. NONE.

@ZeL1nk: OK, if you can read DK easily why would you want to lynch him? I get his play is bad, but if you could possibly get a town read on him later and be fairly confident of this why would you want him gone now?

You sheeped on me and Snarky. Uh, you didn't want to repeat space?

And I'm trying to provide content for people to read me by

So, you want to provide content, yet you don't want to repeat space? I'm sure you can point other things from your pov, not just only be able to 'repeat space'.

earworm wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:
earworm wrote:Why not do it in the same post?

Because it's Ranmaru? Never seen Ranmaru play before?

nope.

I'm also getting bad vibes from evilpacman, mainly for this post. Gonna put him on my watchlist.

Oh and FA is still scum. Latest exchange cements it in my mind.

See here, Ze's point didn't even make Earworm re-consider or even think about it. He then moves onto another subject.

earworm wrote:
CKD wrote:I am only playing one game at a time and
am only going to post once a day

If you're not going to follow this why post it?

P-edit: @CKD: What do you want me to say? You say that you voted me for wagoning and not having much content. Oh and vibes. The wagoning is
slightly
correct, though I did provide a seperate case. And
I'm trying to provide content
for people to read me by. Can't do anything about those vibes though.

So overall I think your vote is weak, but I can see why you would do it at this point of the game. (i.e. pressure, blah, blah, blah...)

This is a bad reaction to CKD's pressure. Where exactly did he try to provide content? Sheeping Does not equal providing content. He then says the wagoning he did was slightly correct, to distance himself from the problem.

Unvote Vote: Earworm

What are your reads besides me and Snarky? Explain why. What are your reads on: Fate, Elli, Elvis, and Amrun?

@
Pappums Rat
: What's up with your vote on Amrun, that RVS? I remember you asking if you were a VI. I suggest you try a bit harder. Give 2-3 scumpicks please.
@
DeityKabuto
: Who is scum?
@
Amrun
: How do you feel about Pappum's vote on you? What is your current read on Earworm?
@
Fate
: Look at these posts. #170 and #257 Answer the questions within them.
@
Elli
: Look at these posts. #170 and #257 Answer the questions within them.
@
Hezlucky
: Who is scum besides me? 2-3 picks and why please. I agree Elli is anti-town, but I don't mind Fate's vote hopping, because I like vote hopping. Generates info. Only thing that should be looked at is WHY is Fate vote hopping. What I don't get is why you mention this so late.
@
Elvis
: Why exactly is Earworm leaning town to you, and why is Silavor town to you? How do you feel about Amrun buddying you so adamantly?
@
Seacore
: 2-3 Scumpicks please.
@
Llamarble
: I expect more from you. 2-3 scumpicks please.
@
Cirno
: Any new thoughts?
@
Tajo
: Where you at son? Get into the game. /Gatorade

WAIT WAIT. IS THAT MY SIG? LOL. JULYYYYYYYYYYYY
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 pm

@
Snarky voters
: I saw a lot of Snarky votes while reading, is this RVS or PL motivated? (If you haven't answered this already)
Oyatsu Nuki
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Snarky »

earworm wrote:

:roll: I never asked questions about Elli's claim, I said I believed it, and asked others if they believed it too. :roll: I do not try to figure out where power roles are, Elli claimed (in a joky manner) and I said I believed it (cause I had not seen the joke). Where do you see rolefishing there??

now back where my vote belongs
unvote vote Amrum
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:30 am

This is stuff I picked up from a re-read:

earworm wrote:cool. I'll take the trade,
one townie
that was posting about EVERYTHING for a near confirmed slot.

IGMEOY: ZeL1nk

p-edit: Elli thought you were scum FA. If you can't see that, then you're being ridiculous.

Also, what's up with this Earworm?

ZeL1nK wrote:
jil wrote:Hey, I'm not saying Flavour's town or anything, but c'mon, that's a bit vague/lazy, don't you think?

Yeah. It is.

Unvote

VOTE: Snarky

I feel this interaction between Ze and Jil was a bit weird. Like she was playing the middle man to keep Ze in check.

silavor wrote:Fine, Elli, I can live with him being vigfood. I don't see how he's dumbtown, as opposed to scum, though.

Jil, that's just how some people here are, Fate included. If he suddenly
stopped
swearing at everyone,
then
we might have cause for concern.

Silavor buddying up to Elli.

@CKD: Oh, that comment in regards to Pacman's reading level was an insult because he insulted me for calling him out for lurking. I just thought it took him a long time to post so little content.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 am

@
Snarky
: Why exactly is Amrun scum to you? Can you give a few reasons?
Oyatsu Nuki
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Snarky »

ZeL1nK wrote:
Snarky wrote:@ZeL1nK: So in general you think FA's wagon is legit and generally led by town... Then I really can't figure out why you defend him.

Uh...

"Legit"? No.

Led by town? No. I have town reads on that wagon, but I wouldn't say it's being "led by town". And even if it were "led by town", if I have a town read on FA, why wouldn't I defend him? Or are you saying that you think I should just antelope my town reads without considering my own reads?

No, that's not what I meant. I meant that if you think someone is town, you can state openly that you think he is town, or you can try to attack this player's attackers if you find the wagon weak and generally led by scum. But you don't defend him or answer the questions for him, HE IS TOWN, he can answer alone.

@FA: I think Amrum is scum basically because of what ZeL1nK said about him is his ISO 12 (except the #100 thing which is just a misrep). Let's add to this Amrum's blatant OMGUS vote on ZeL1nK on his ISO 6 (he even calls ZeL1nK for OMGUS, which is totally false!?) and his unjustified buddying with elvis. He does not seem to be scumhunting and follows the flow. Really bad feeling about him.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 am

Post by silavor »

I think flavour's trying too hard. The sad thing is, I'm starting to get town vibes from him. Sorry Elli, you're gonna need a new vig target.

Anyway, FA, with regards to the snarky votes they're neither RVS or PL votes; they're just votes. Some of his posts earlier on really seem like subtle rolefishing, and that's why the bandwagon started. Nothing to do with RVS or PL.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Snarky
: Yes I agree that Amrun is simply going with the flow. This is not the play I have seen from her usually. How do you feel about her stances besides me, such as Earworm?

@
Silavor
: Ah, I see. How is your read progressing with Snarky now? Is his recent actions lining up with his past actions?
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 am

Ranmaru wrote:@
Snarky
: Yes I agree that Amrun is simply going with the flow. This is not the play I have seen from her usually. How do you feel about her stances besides me, such as Earworm?

@
Silavor
: Ah, I see. How is your read progressing with Snarky now? Is his recent actions lining up with his past actions?

Oops post mine. :cool:
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:27 am

@
Atil
: I see you viewing for quite a bit. Do you have any new thoughts? How are your reads developing?
Oyatsu Nuki
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Snarky »

evilpacman18 wrote:Altilysian is fake scumhunting. Count how many of the responses to quotes in his post you can say "no shit, sherlock" too. (it's most of them, if you don't feel like counting)

I don't like this post . Like, I see where you're coming from with your "no shit, sherlock" thing, but I think it is kind of expected from a catch-up post, where you state what you think is interesting in the game without making huge reasonings. And anyway I found that Alti had some good points in her post, so I think you're going against something that's not there. You just won a free pass to my scumlist.

@FA: I don't understand her stance on earworm. She says there's a connection between him and you because he mentionned that the daykill was fake, but like I don't really see how this creates a connection...

Amrun wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I daycopped you and got scum mmkay?
Earworm, why you felt need to point out fakedaykill was probably fake btw?

I don't find earworm particularly scummy on his own, but if FA flips scum, there is a definite connection.

This post is bad. I can't help to have the feeling she knows FA will flip town from it. Complete speculation, but it feels like she is scum with earworm (subtle defense coupled with subtle bussing while proposing a FA lynch)

And her other stances besides you and earworm? Well, there's me where I think she's following the flow with the rolefishing thing that I think is a complete strech. Was okay at the beginning of the game but now... meh. And there's Zelink, where I find his vote to be complete OMGUS (Well her reason to vote is based on a misrep...)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:53 am

Post by populartajo »

FUCK 13 PAGES

IM READING THIS TONIGHT
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Catching up...

Regarding Altilysian 274

I was pleasantly surprised.

First there's a whole catalogue of things that Alt DOESN'T find scummy. At first I was like, this is pointless, where is the scumhunting? Then Alt gets into some scum hunting and I found his comments original and insightful. I particularly enjoyed the point about llamarble doing nothing but sheeping. At the time it happened, I felt okay about llamarble because I think bandwagoning is good and I thought his vote(s) were not going in bad places. But since then, llamarble has not been participating in the game much, which makes me wonder if he was just sheeping.

The earworm problem generally seems to be this:
People say that earworm was coaching FA by pointing out the loldayvig was fake.
earworm is following ellifate
earworm says snarky was rolefishing, people don't see it

I'm not that concerned with the above because, 1)I don't think scum coach each other in thread if they can avoid it; 2)I don't think earworm is actually following ellifate; 3)bandwagoning in general does not bother me, context is what matters to me with that 4)I can see that earworm would say snarky was rolefishing.

I Isoed earworm to take another look at him though in case I was being dumb.

There were a few things I didn't like:
1)Don't agree about evilpacman
2)I think the peregrine 5-scum thing is preposterous.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE NAMES 5 SUSPECTS DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE SLIPPED AND SAID THERE IS A 5-MAN SCUM TEAM.

Boggles my mind why anyone who is not a VI would think that, which makes me think it's a scummy argument.

I will be rearranging my scum picks later today based on everything that has happened.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

silavor wrote:
Scum is Atilysan and pappums Rat and Lowell.

Fate: started out with a great Lowell vote, but then flew around like crazy. Probably scum.

ZeLink: Scum

Flavor himself- town

Woah woah woah. Slow down. You suggesting we've got a five-man scum team?

The beginning of this 5-man scum team red herring.

Silavor falling in my town spirits.

Seriously, just because you name five people as probable scum does not mean you're saying the scum team has five members!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

FA, I'm still voting you because none of your explanations seemed good enough to me.

I think that scum often look for hypocrisy/inconsistencies in players so that they can vote them and look legitimate. However, some player inconsistencies are inconsequential. Scum don't always notice this because they're so hung up on catching someone in a "lie."

Your vote on silavor and your fos of Jil fall into that category for me.

Also, you never answered this:

elvis_knits wrote:How was jil "selectively tunneling" on fate when she never even voted him? There was no vote, she even said she doesn't think he's scum. It was just a petty fight that you tried to blow out of proportion with your BS FOS.

For you to say jil was SELECTIVELY TUNNELLING on fate is a HUGE stretch. You're just using that buzzword to make jil look like scum and justify yourself. Same thing with yelling "HYPOCRISY!!" or "we must kill self-voters." It's manipulative and misleading to use these terms in situations when they are clearly not the full story.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”