Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DK makes my mind hurt.

unvote
vote snarky

@DK: I really don't believe you're a townie. I just want you dead.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:45 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

elvis, can you read silavor in ISO and tell me what you think?

I was getting massive scum vibes from him even before his "slow down..." post to pere. Interested in why you thought he was town prior to that.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:51 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Snarky wrote:But you don't defend him or answer the questions for him,
HE IS TOWN, he can answer alone.

Not sure where I answered questions for him, mind quoting that for me? If I think someone is town, I'll point it out when someone is attacking them.

That said, I've bolded the part that I find really, really interesting here. The big statement "HE IS TOWN" looks like a slip to me.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Actually, looking back, I might be taking that out of context, but it still caught my attention when I read your post.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 am

Post by silavor »

ZeL1nK wrote:elvis, can you read silavor in ISO and tell me what you think?

I was getting massive scum vibes from him even before his "slow down..." post to pere. Interested in why you thought he was town prior to that.

I'm sensing massive truckloads of OMGUS oozing out of your post, here. All of a sudden you think I've been scummy since the start? Why are you waiting until page 14 to even consider mentioning that?

Orite, it's cause I called you scum earlier.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

You haven't been drawing much attention to yourself. It's easy to overlook someone in the heat of the arguments taking place.

Calling it OMGUS doesn't lessen the fact that you've posted virtually nothing but fluff. I'd go so far as to say you're active lurking.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:13 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

@hezy, no you are not explaining what I am asking. I want to know what you think the motivation is behind FAscum claiming. All you are saying is “its not what I would do”….My issue with you is, I don’t believe you really believe FA a scum. I want to hear your thought process behind WHY SCUM WOULD DO THAT…do not post again that you have already explained it. If you have, I have obviously missed it..do it again with this quote.

I have seen scum do this(what FA did)…I have seen town do this…at very best it is a null tell…for you to vote and say he is scum based on this IS BULLSHIT and I don’t believe it for a second. What I am doing now is trying to figure out is what you have based this on…”I wouldn’t do it is bullshit”…Are you saying you would do it as scum?..no…so it is just a crap argument. If you have seen this happen in passed, I could see how someone might develop a theory on it…but the games I have looked at so far, there have been a ton of people to claim day one and you never once said they were scum….though it should be noted the situations are all different…what I want to know, why you think FA is scum, after claiming once he thought he had been vigged…it makes no since.
Amrun wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I daycopped you and got scum mmkay?
Earworm, why you felt need to point out fakedaykill was probably fake btw?

I don't find earworm particularly scummy on his own, but if FA flips scum, there is a definite connection.

interesting, did you review his posts/votes when making this statement?

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Also,
curiouskarma
, you say that Fate is likely town, is this based off meta, play toDay, or both? either way can you explain, I've never played with Fate before but I'm not convinced Fate is going pro-town at this.

I can not remember seeing Fate as scum…I thought I had, but might need to look around. I do remember a couple town games for him where is play was similar. He plays loose, shouts profanities, and basically ruffles feathers. So my leanings on him is based on meta. At the very least he is getting people talking…

HezLucky wrote:
This wasn't an overreaction to the questioning, but the fact that he decided to call me out on a nonexistent slip.
Overreaction? It's not because I think CKD is scum, is it?

You think I am scum now???!? Since when? What have I done that you deem scummy?

HezLucky wrote:

- Ellibereth is playing very very anti-town. Anyone have a meta here?

he is scummy too??!? how? how is his play anti-town?..also I note he asked you questions that you ALSO did not answer.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Snarky »

ZeL1nK wrote:
Snarky wrote:But you don't defend him or answer the questions for him,
HE IS TOWN, he can answer alone.

Not sure where I answered questions for him, mind quoting that for me? If I think someone is town, I'll point it out when someone is attacking them.

That said, I've bolded the part that I find really, really interesting here. The big statement "HE IS TOWN" looks like a slip to me.

Lulz. Yes you are surely taking it out of context. So the slip would be that I said someone is town? :lol: :lol: :lol: Go reread the post and you'll see I'm talking about an imaginary player... You don't seem really attentivfe.

post 104, you answer Fate's post 103 attacking FA. post 130 you answer earworm's case on FA.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:45 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Neither Fate nor earworm asked any questions. I was pointing out why I thought they were both incorrect on things they'd said, not answering questions for FA...

How is that any different to what other people have done anyway? And why is it a bad thing to do?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Amrun »

Flavour Analysis wrote:First thing is first. Fate, answer our damn questions. You seem to be ok to attack my playstyle and my skill, but you don’t even answer my IN-GAME CONTENT QUESTIONS. I’m trying to develop my read on you, and you won’t let me. That is anti-town. AND DON’T EVEN SAY I AM POINTING OUT POINTLESS SHIT.

I agree with this; Fate, please answer the questions.

Flavour Analysis wrote:Amrun posts crap content. Repeats about rolefishing. Insists that Earworm is buddies with me, only if I flip scum first. She says this only because I said Earworm was scummy.

That is not even remotely what I said. Nice misrep.

Flavour Analysis wrote:@
Amrun
: How do you feel about Pappum's vote on you? What is your current read on Earworm?

I don't feel anything about pappum's vote on me. I don't even recall it, tbh. My read on earworm at the time I posted the thing you take issue with - the thing you obviously don't even remotely understand - was townish. Now, with him pushing a really bad non-slip pointed out by silavor, I have him as scummy.

It's one thing to point out and push a bad, null-nothing slip - it's still scummy, but town does it too, sometimes - it's entirely another to push a bad slip someone else pointed out. I don't like it at all.

Slip-hunting is scum's number 1 tool to look like they are scumhunting.

Snarky wrote:

@FA: I think Amrum is scum basically because of what ZeL1nK said about him is his ISO 12 (except the #100 thing which is just a misrep). Let's add to this Amrum's blatant OMGUS vote on ZeL1nK on his ISO 6 (he even calls ZeL1nK for OMGUS, which is totally false!?) and his unjustified buddying with elvis. He does not seem to be scumhunting and follows the flow. Really bad feeling about him.

Cute, cute. It's OMGUS when I was voting for him before he ever voted me? Besides, one instance OMGUS by itself is not a scumtell, even though I accused Zel of doing it (which he did, in my opinion).

Also, I just like elvis as a person. She is a cool cat, and she joined this game because I cried out that the kitties must have their time to play. If I thought she was scum, I would be all over her (with sadness). I had her as a suspect in SpyreX's Dynasty Warriors game, for example, though I was not as familiar with her then.

In this game, she is the only one talking sense, so it's a breath of fresh air. She is, for example, explaining what I said about FA because she apparently has more interest in this game than I do. I said something like FA gives token little reasons for her votes and that's why she's scum and elvis took the time to explain why that was scummy when she noticed it independently of me - ie, she is seeing the same things I do, which is a humongous towntell in my book.

ckd: I skimmed them, yes, but my read has since changed.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:05 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I never voted you. And I don't see how it was OMGUS. That term gets thrown around way too much.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Amrun »

It really isn't a big issue, to me. And in fact, I forgot to unvote you.

UNVOTE: ZeL1nk

VOTE: Flavour Analysis
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 am

Post by silavor »

Amrun, why FA over Earworm?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Snarky »

Amrun wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:Amrun posts crap content. Repeats about rolefishing. Insists that Earworm is buddies with me, only if I flip scum first. She says this only because I said Earworm was scummy.

I hate it when people says it's a misrep without explaining what the misrep is. Maybe the last sentence is a misrep, I agree with you. What about the rest of the post?

Amrun wrote:

Snarky wrote:

@FA: I think Amrum is scum basically because of what ZeL1nK said about him is his ISO 12 (except the #100 thing which is just a misrep). Let's add to this Amrum's blatant OMGUS vote on ZeL1nK on his ISO 6 (he even calls ZeL1nK for OMGUS, which is totally false!?) and his unjustified buddying with elvis. He does not seem to be scumhunting and follows the flow. Really bad feeling about him.

Cute, cute. It's OMGUS when I was voting for him before he ever voted me? Besides, one instance OMGUS by itself is not a scumtell, even though I accused Zel of doing it (which he did, in my opinion).

You're quite inconsistent, for your OMGUS was way more blatant than ZeL1nK's.

Amrun wrote:It really isn't a big issue, to me. And in fact, I forgot to unvote you.

And now you're backtracking... Weird, for in your post 6 you said "Fuck momentum, I'm voting scum", thus you must have had strong reasons to beleive he was scum, but now it isn't a big issue anymore :roll:
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Ellibereth »

TOWN
Fate
Flavour
Elli
ZeL
Deity
Amrun
curiouskarma
elvis
sila

NOTAHEREYET
tajo
pappmus rat <- lurkitylurker http://mafiascum.net/forum/search.php?a ... 1&sr=posts

I'MLEAVINGTOFATEREAD
vezokpiraka

PEOPLE LEFT
jilynne1991
Altilysian
inHimshallibe
HezLucky
PeregrineV
Seacore
Lowell
evilpacman18
snarky
Cirno
Llamarble
earworm

Bleargh, that was fairly useless....less than I thought there would be.
Flavour Analysis (6) - earworm, vezokpiraka, HezLucky, elvis_knits, Fate, Amrun
blahblahblah, 1{ear, vezok, Hez}
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Ellibereth »

*clockturn*
Snarky wrote:Rolefishing? LULZ. Yes I was rolefishing, a form of rolefishing called scumhunting. Seriously, there was no town motivation to say Ellie is town on page 1:
Town PRs: Don't want to out themselves on page 1.
VTs: don't lie

That's why i wanted clarification on why he said that. Now I see the town motivation: a gambit.

No town motivation, No scum motivation = don't worry about it. We're clearly saying as much as we want to say. And if you think it was a gambit, however the hell that works, go for it.

And in your comments in the same post about Flavour, no mention about the whole vig claim thing which I think the crux off the discussion. Letame see did you talk about it later hmmma..

*morepresent*
What part of my daycop comment looked slightly realistic? Especially after coming from a guy who just faked a daykill. I dun get why you believed.

Regardless of all this, my thoughts of you are guttarally. [REDACTED]. So we'll see. heehee.
FLASH OF GREEN
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

ugh

Prior to #338, I was about to unvote Snarky and vote silavor. But that. That makes me want to keep my vote where it is.

On silavor

I've read him in ISO twice now (it's a really, really short ISO).

It's void of any real content.

A vote on me for 'trying to look town', fluff, fluff, more fluff, insistence that I'm still scummy, hasn't read the thread properly in ISO#10 (essentially making this
another
fluff post), ISO#11 the only thing he has to comment on is that Pere has 5 scum suspects and silavor thinks Pere is implying it's a 5-man scum team, since then no comments or responses on anything to do with this, and suggesting that I'm OMGUSing for pointing out that he's really scummy, as though that lessens the accusation in any way.

No scum hunting, no real contributions. Looks like he's coasting scum.

How are people getting a town read on him?

Actually, screw Snarky.

Unvote

VOTE: silavor
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 am

Post by pappums rat »

@ everyone: I have asked Llama to replace me out. There has been a death in the family and I wont be able to contribute to this game. Sorry everyone.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 am

Post by silavor »

Seacore wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:Sigh... what did vezok just claim?

What, this?

Vezok wrote:I'm anteloping like my role-name suggests.

Please, how could this be a role claim? It's so subtle.

Seacore wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Yuppy.

Fate and elli in the same game. That's more like it.

First thing first.

vote Flavor

I'm anteloping
like my role-name suggests.

I want to get rid of DK like right now. Also jyl is pretty annoying too.

vezokpiraka wrote:
I was claiming Antelope.

I'm not claiming role lol.

This sure as hell seems to be a claim to me

Seacore. What's with the change in heart all of a sudden?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

ZeL1nK wrote:elvis, can you read silavor in ISO and tell me what you think?

Silavor iso, not terribly much there. Not too worried by anything except this latest "5-man scum team" thing with peregrine.

I think I thought he was town on first look because his suspicions matched my own early. (ie, you and fa)

While we're talking, my unease with you has to do with 1)repeated talk of policy lynching (policy lynching can be okay, but when there's not so much effort being put into scum hunting it makes me nervous; you seem slightly better now also I can't really fault you for wanting DK dead) 2)Asked "Who should I vote for if I want to look more town?" Gave me bad vibes.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

silavor wrote:
Seacore wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:Sigh... what did vezok just claim?

What, this?

Vezok wrote:I'm anteloping like my role-name suggests.

Please, how could this be a role claim? It's so subtle.

Seacore wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Yuppy.

Fate and elli in the same game. That's more like it.

First thing first.

vote Flavor

I'm anteloping
like my role-name suggests.

I want to get rid of DK like right now. Also jyl is pretty annoying too.

vezokpiraka wrote:
I was claiming Antelope.

I'm not claiming role lol.

This sure as hell seems to be a claim to me

Seacore. What's with the change in heart all of a sudden?

:mad:

Oh God.

Seacore was joking the first time, so he removed sarcasm the second time.

DUH.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

@silavor,

It was not a roleclaim, but vezok clearly claimed Antelope. You said he was joking about his Antelope claim, Seacore was correcting you.

@elvis,

1) There are a few people that I'll suggest a PL on every game I'm in with them. DK is one. andrew94 is another. But I don't ever seriously push it. I just suggest it for discussion/reaction purposes.
2) It was a joke, clearly.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Silavor, please respond to this:

elvis_knits wrote:
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE NAMES 5 SUSPECTS DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE SLIPPED AND SAID THERE IS A 5-MAN SCUM TEAM.

Please tell me why you would see pere name 5 suspects and be like: "OMG A SLIP THAT HE KNOWS THERE IS A 5-MAN SCUM TEAM!!!!"
Talk nerdy to me.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Amrun »

Snarky wrote:
Amrun wrote:

I hate it when people says it's a misrep without explaining what the misrep is. Maybe the last sentence is a misrep, I agree with you. What about the rest of the post?

Fine. I don't post crap content. I do say rolefishing, but if there is rolefishing afoot, it isn't pro-town to explain why it's rolefishing. I said that I would look harder at earworm if FA flips scum, not "insisting" anything at all, and I said it for an entirely unrelated reason than what was said above.

Snarky wrote:

Amrun wrote:It really isn't a big issue, to me. And in fact, I forgot to unvote you.

And now you're backtracking... Weird, for in your post 6 you said "Fuck momentum, I'm voting scum", thus you must have had strong reasons to beleive he was scum, but now it isn't a big issue anymore :roll:

At the time, I thought it was a more serious issue. Then, I realized he was taking issue with the word "scummy" vs "scum" and it ceased to be an issue because I could follow that thought process. And his posting since then has made me feel better about the slot in general. However, a couple of things about it still bother me, but not enough to have my vote on it over others.

FA over Earworm because FA has done a ton of scummy things and Earworm has really only done one thing I take true issue with.

You could be asking, "Why FA over me?" You're still scum. The rolefishing must END. We won't do your pr-hunting for you.

p-rat, I am sorry for your loss.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

ZeL1nK wrote:@elvis,

1) There are a few people that I'll suggest a PL on every game I'm in with them. DK is one. andrew94 is another. But I don't ever seriously push it. I just suggest it for discussion/reaction purposes.
2) It was a joke, clearly.

I don't think PL's are inherently scummy. I don't really agree on PL's, since I'd rather keep and work with a dumb townie than waste the lynch, but I know people who agree with you and I understand. I do think it can be exploited by scum, but it's not inherently scummy. Early game I saw more talk of PL's than scum hunting, which is what worried me.

I know it was a joke, but jokes like that worry me. More if I don't know you. Just something that makes me keep an eye on you.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”