ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by ace5993 »

I'll answer your question about BarryAllen archaebob.

Barry Allen wrote:I agree it's time to go past RVS time and sooo....

UNVOTE

Now, I'll...

VOTE: jilynne1991 For continuing to give LOL/RVS reasons for a vote after we have clearly gone past RVS time.

Wagon vote.

Barry Allen wrote:Has anyone heard from our aquatic player (Deuxieme Octopus)? We all seem to be here except for one. In the meantime, I really want to hear from jilynne...
maybe it's a time zone issue but we are at L-2 and don't seem to see a defense.

This is scummy:

1. Posting without any content is always scummy.
2. It had been less than 4 hours since jilynne was at L-2 at that point; the bolded part really just screams lynch-happy.

Unvote, Vote: BarryAllen

Content please.

In other news cases based around D1 rolefishing are almost always terrible. I don't like Pine's play so far
at all
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Pine »

Care to explain, Ace? I haven't done any rolefishing at all.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by archaebob »

@ Pine - You need to seriously RTFT. Let's see if you can your mistake by yourself this time.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Barry Allen »

archaebob wrote:@ Barry Allen - What do you think of Demon Hybrid's play?

hiplop wrote:bobby What are you thoughts on his play/ what did you want from my answer? Feels like a filler question to make you look useful at this point

It does feel like a filler question...but to answer it anyway, I do see DemonHybrid as playing aggressively, but I don't see that as being scum in and of itself. That being said, I don't have a strong read either way right now as it is still so early in D1. The reaction to DemonHybrid is equally strong (if not more so), so I will continue to watch this back-and-forth with interest.

But for now, I'm still waiting for a response from Jillyne that addresses the pressure votes. I can't shake the feeling that you are simply stalling and waiting for everyone's attention to be drawn elsewhere, rather than responding to the fact that the votes went as high as L-2 (I think it is L-3 right now). I would like to hear from Jillyne more before deciding whether to take the pressure off or leave it there.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 am

Post by hiplop »

archaebob wrote:
@ hiplop - I'll answer that later. For now just keep doing what you're doing with Demon Hybrid, I'm very interested in what you guys have to say about each other.

@ Demon Hybrid - You'll find out the reason for my fos soon enough. I'm just waiting on jil to answer my questions.

Demon Hybrid wrote:Pine is typical Pine. He's playing slightly more carefully, so that's something to keep an eye on, but I don't think he's done anything
crazy
scummy yet.

"Slightly more carefully" than when? Are you referring to a past game?

What does "keeping an eye on" something mean to you?

And what do you mean by the end of your last sentence? Do you think he's done anything
slightly
scummy yet?

yeah, no. Filler questions that have no real purpose, are a major scumtell. This reaks of one of these. Explain, now. You ask us questions, we can ask you questions.
third best scummer of all time
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Pine wrote:Generally, the only people that start the game looking for third party roles are scum themselves.

Haha, you know this one from experience, eh. XD

DH + someone else (I believe bob) asked me why my vote was still on DH and apparently that implies I think he's mafia??? No, not in the slightest. I'd unvote seeing as I think he's town but I highly resent people telling me what to do with my vote so early on. I will get out of RVS when I feel like it. I literally despise the beginning of games. It just breeds idiotic, illogical arguments where people are too serious and push cases based on bad logic/little to no evidence. If it were up to me I wouldn't post til page 10 every game. Meh, I suppose someone has to spur on discussion, but I just end up raging most of the time if I try to get involved early.

tldr, I'm going to keep lurking.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Pine »

Yeah, hunting SK on D1 has gotten me lynched as scum before :)
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Giitah »

Scumhunter wrote:
Pine wrote:Generally, the only people that start the game looking for third party roles are scum themselves.

Haha, you know this one from experience, eh. XD

DH + someone else (I believe bob) asked me why my vote was still on DH and apparently that implies I think he's mafia??? No, not in the slightest. I'd unvote seeing as I think he's town but I highly resent people telling me what to do with my vote so early on. I will get out of RVS when I feel like it. I literally despise the beginning of games. It just breeds idiotic, illogical arguments where people are too serious and push cases based on bad logic/little to no evidence. If it were up to me I wouldn't post til page 10 every game. Meh, I suppose someone has to spur on discussion, but I just end up raging most of the time if I try to get involved early.

tldr, I'm going to keep lurking.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Giitah »

Ughh, god damn. You do realize that in doing so you're depraving all of us of information and you're not doing ANYTHING at all to help the town, right?
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:27 am

Post by archaebob »

@ hiplop - It's counterproductive for me to explain what I'm doing right now. I recognize this is slightly hypocritical, and I don't expect you to trust me just yet. However, I do expect you to recognize that even if I'm scum, what I've done so far is pro-town, and that there are better things for you to do than fuck up my process right now. I'll explain before the day is over. Ok?

archaebob wrote:[@ jil -]

If it was joke, then why did you FoS instead of voting? You had no problem joke voting Barry Allen, Demon Hybrid, or Heliman. Is there some reason you gave hiplop the softer treatment?

Right now Jil needs to answer this, and tell me what she thinks of hiplop's play in general.
"Just asking, jeez..."
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

archaebob wrote:@ hiplop - It's counterproductive for me to explain what I'm doing right now. I recognize this is slightly hypocritical, and I don't expect you to trust me just yet. However, I do expect you to recognize that even if I'm scum, what I've done so far is pro-town, and that there are better things for you to do than fuck up my process right now. I'll explain before the day is over. Ok?

If it was joke, then why did you FoS instead of voting? You had no problem joke voting Barry Allen, Demon Hybrid, or Heliman. Is there some reason you gave hiplop the softer treatment?

Right now Jil needs to answer this, and tell me what she thinks of hiplop's play in general.

So let me get this straight, you want Jil to answer a question, but refuse to explain your 'process'? In the words of Hiraki...

HMMZORZ
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Giitah wrote:Ughh, god damn. You do realize that in doing so you're depraving all of us of information and you're not doing ANYTHING at all to help the town, right?

I promise to be one of the most active players in the game once things get interesting. I will do plenty to help us lynch right and will take all lynches seriously.

unvote

Fine. I'll be done with RVS. Next vote will be an actual suspicion or have a purpose at least. Once I start getting involved in the game I often times end up vote-hopping quite a bit. It's not a scumtell from me though.
Show
-----
-----
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:50 am

Scumhunter wrote:
Giitah wrote:Ughh, god damn. You do realize that in doing so you're depraving all of us of information and you're not doing ANYTHING at all to help the town, right?

I promise to be one of the most active players in the game once things get interesting. I will do plenty to help us lynch right and will take all lynches seriously.

unvote

Fine. I'll be done with RVS. Next vote will be an actual suspicion or have a purpose at least. Once I start getting involved in the game I often times end up vote-hopping quite a bit. It's not a scumtell from me though.

It isn't a towntell either, SH.
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Deuxieme Octopus »

I AM HERE DO NOT REPLACE ME FOR CHRISSAKES I AM HERE.

lulz, i'm reading up this afternoon, will have meat for yall by the pm-times.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Wasn't saying it was nintendo.
Show
-----
-----
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:30 am

Scumhunter wrote:Wasn't saying it was nintendo.

Exactly. You just said it wasn't your scumtell, but even if that's true, you could still be TP. Which in a Normal would be SK.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 am

Post by pappums rat »

Vote Count 1.4

jilynne1991 - 4 (Barry Allen, archaebob, DemonHybrid, Giitah)
archaebob- 2 (nintendoaddict1, Pine)
Heliman - 1 (Spadille)
Barry Allen - 1 (ace5993)

Not voting - jilynne1991, Deuxieme Octopus, hiplop, Heliman, Scumhunter

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is 12 A.M. on June 26, 2011.

Last edited by pappums rat on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 am

Post by pappums rat »

@ everyone: There has been a death in the family, so I might not have a chance to get back on for awhile. I will do my best to put up a vote count and deliver prods if necessary when I return.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 am

pappums rat wrote:
@ everyone: There has been a death in the family, so I might not have a chance to get back on for awhile. I will do my best to put up a vote count and deliver prods if necessary when I return.

Sorry, pappums...
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 am

Post by archaebob »

pappums rat wrote:

I had to deal with one of these not too long ago myself, and I am very sorry to hear this. Take care, and don't worry about the thread, we'll take care of it till you can come back in full.
"Just asking, jeez..."
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Take care, man, and I'm sorry. Family > Mafia. I'm sure that MS will support you in this.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Heliman
Heliman
Goon
Heliman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Heliman »

(PFP)
That's harsh, man.
Anyways, back to buisness.
nintendoaddict1 wrote:So let me get this straight, you want Jil to answer a question, but refuse to explain your 'process'? In the words of Hiraki...

HMMZORZ
I'm pretty sure what archebob is doing right now is trawling for a reaction tell. I'm personally going to leave him be on it for now, but if he never follows up on what he was looking for or was looking for somthing really stupid then it will be a+ + scumread to me and I will push to lynch.
Show
WE HOPE YOU CAN FIND PROPER MEDICINAL TREATMENT FOR THESE SICK BURNS
AS THE ONLY PHYSICIAN ON CALL IS RESIDING IN HIS ABODE
IN OTHER WORDS, TO COMPLETE THE ANALOGY
THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE.
The Aggressive Mafia Forum I came from.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Giitah »

pappums rat wrote:

Sorry to hear about that, pappums, I wish your family all the best at this time.

Deuxieme, I'd like some thoughts out of you on how the day has been going so far and who you find to be scummy.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 am

Post by hiplop »

archaebob wrote:
@ hiplop - It's counterproductive for me to explain what I'm doing right now. I recognize this is slightly hypocritical, and I don't expect you to trust me just yet. However, I do expect you to recognize that even if I'm scum, what I've done so far is pro-town, and that there are better things for you to do than fuck up my process right now. I'll explain before the day is over. Ok?

no not really. The thing is, i know you're not a newb. You're a pretty good player. You're really not doing anything productive, asking pointless questions doesnt benefit us at all. And i think you know that
third best scummer of all time
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Giitah »

put a cap on it. I want to hear what Jilynne has to say and what archaebob has to say before I pass a judgement on him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”