11- SnakePlissken
14- Beefster
16- BabySpice
17- LynchMePls
18- Zdenek
20- inHimshallibe
21- SGRaaize
23- Feysal

Snake, inhim and SGR are bruised. Beef is dying. This means no lynching Beef IMO, but I'd still be open to lynching any of the bruised players, particularly snake.

I'M GOOD WITH THIS, BUT WTF TAKE ME OFF THERE.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 am

Post by WrathChild »

PeregrineV wrote:@WC- I like all your postings regarding kill analysis and such.
So are we going on the fact that the only town-killed-town is Amrun? Isn't 4 scum kills a night like way too many?

Only 2 were night kills. The rest were day kills. I suspect that many people have killing abilities, but not that many can do it very often. I suspect we'll see significantly less Day Kills today, but maybe a couple extra night kills due to beatings.

While I have your attention. What do you think about RBT?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Katy »

GreyICE wrote:why isn't Katy scum?

Why AM I scum? There hasn't been a whole lot of reasoning given and most of the FOS's are just because "yeah that sounds good to me."

Given that townies are dying left and right, and we're not able to claim, it would be nice if people would actually make a case instead of just placing a vote/FOS because there's not a whole lot that I can do at the moment.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

WrathChild wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:@WC- I like all your postings regarding kill analysis and such.
So are we going on the fact that the only town-killed-town is Amrun? Isn't 4 scum kills a night like way too many?

Only 2 were night kills. The rest were day kills. I suspect that many people have killing abilities, but not that many can do it very often. I suspect we'll see significantly less Day Kills today, but maybe a couple extra night kills due to beatings.

While I have your attention. What do you think about RBT?

RBT is confirmed town and confirmed wight by the mod, so I'm guessing your talking about vengeful ability?

If so, maybe all wights aren't vanilla. Or they may be vanilla, but with some power varying in strength.
Pine mentioned something about weak attack before dying, but no health changes occurred in the vote counts during the day.
It could be an item, but so far the only item dropping is a dagger. Could be a one-shot item. But she was lynched so going with power.
Are you looking at some way to use it? For it to work we would need scum to kill her, and her to venge them back.
It may be possible, but lynching seems easier. :lol:

@RBT- Is your vengeful a power? Do you have to die to use it?

Also, now that I'm thinking about it, whoever brought back RBT should bring back one of the confirmed sorcerers next time. That would be much more helpful (no offense RBT).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

WC, you do realise that if Beefster has done anything with his targeting stuff of the last few pages, it was to pretty much confirm himself as town.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

@Per: Reviving the vengeful wight, making me confirmed town that will also not get a NK... or who?

Also, more "votes" on Dry. Lurker scum is lurking.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - AGOG
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Bruised]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
14- Beefster
[Dying]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (17): gandalf5166, Riceballtail, Katy, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Dry-fit, SnakePlissken, WrathChild, Beefster, PeregrineV, BabySpice, LynchMePls, Zdenek, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is on June 30th at midnight (GMT -5)

Come on guys, I'm happy you're making my job easier, but lay some votes! Lemme see da action! You know, it really can't be
that
bad, can it?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Riceballtail wrote:@Per: Reviving the vengeful wight, making me confirmed town that will also not get a NK... or who?

Also, more "votes" on Dry. Lurker scum is lurking.

You're already alive and confirmed. I mean for night2.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Since we've had the warning that we can't trust night actions (I'm assuming this means something like a redirect spell was used), I am not going to use people's health status as a way to clear them.

I agree with the idea to not lynch people who are dying. Time will probably sort those people out. The only person who is bleeding is Mana_Ku, who we clearly won't be lynching. I am fine with lynching people bruised or better

The fact that Snake immediately pointed out an interpretation of the words from the artifact makes me feel a bit better about him. If I was scum and thought that, I'd strongly consider laying down vote, and hoping that I couldn't use it, just to reduce my vote footprint.

IceyC wrote:
Katy was on everyone's lurker hit targets, but she isn't even bruised.

I don't think there were that many people who wanted her vigged.

Katy wrote:
If it helps, I can tell you that I checked out the masons and I don't believe there is any gambit going on there.

Well, that was pointless.

inHim's point about Katy's post where she talks about mislynches isn't bad, but I think her defense is completely reasonable.

Bunnylover:
Bunnylover wrote:
lol. Lynch someone who is healthy? I see some logic in that, but most people who got hurt are by a town role more then likely.
Meaning healthy people can be town too, and more then likely will be town.

Bunnylover wrote:
Fair warning of advice.
Actions used last night aren't to be trusted.
Thank you and have a pleasant day.

do you see the disconnect here?

Katy wrote:
I don't have an alignment checking ability. If I did, I wouldn't have wasted it on you. I do have something I could use to check out your claim and wouldn't have been as useful on anyone else, so since I got an extra chance to use an ability (since we can use one per phase), then why not? I didn't think it very likely you were scum, but now I don't have to worry about it.

If you don't have an alignment checking ability, then how can you be sure of their alignment? I take it that you know they are masons, but not that they are sorcerers.

The beefster attacks Peregrine plan is almost sure to fail (or at least create completely wrong impressions) if either of them is scum; especially since after Bunnylover's post, it's safe to assume that there are redirects in play.

I'm out of time now, but I'll be back tomorrow.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I SUMMON THEE
WALL POST OF DOOOOOOOOOOOM

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Don't understand why we hammered instead of giving RBT the chance to claim.
Either way, RBT would have died (as long as someone had said they had intention to vote RBT).
Poor play.

^^^^ SCUMMY.

Nice catch, that is definitely scummy.

Beefster wrote:Interesting. I thought threw a 4 damage spell at Baby Spice. It must have been blocked/commuted.

*Argh* I was probably roleblocked... or Baby Spice is undead. My spells don't affect undead.

Interesting info, saving it up for later.

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:I MEAN WHAT SORT OF FUCKING SCUM CLAIMS MASONS DAY 1 IN A LARGE GAME KATY? WHAT IS THIS? WHY WOULD YOU USE ANY SORT OF ALIGNMENT CHECKING ABILLITY ON CLAIMED MASONS. that's terribad play.

Everything that Town can do can be turned into a gambit, its risky, sure, but considering Mana_Ku was extremely scummy and considering you are null, it wasnice to have confirmation both of you are clear.

Feysal wrote:
SGRaaize [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3117384#p3117384]#1454[/url] wrote:I think we're the few people that have nothing related to the Undead in their abilities, because a lot of people suddenly believed Pine with his claim, if I recall correctly.

I get what you mean, but in regards to Zdenek, I considered that possibility and found it unlikely due to other things he has said. In fact, as of last night, Zdenek has become my primary suspect among those not seriously injured. Anyway, I'd like to hear his reason from him, as soon as he gets back from his V/LA.

FOS: Zdenek

I ISO'd Zdenek now, I honestly don't see what you're reffering to

IceyCupcake wrote:The best part is there were a number of people who wanted Katy dead yesterday, Feysal. Yet she didn't even take the least little bit of damage.

Odd, huh?

This is just reaching, even the people that considered Katy scummy had far bigger priorities.

Zdenek wrote:Where?

Your logic on Pine was terribad.

LynchMePls wrote:Dry-fit is an ok lynch, but reads lazy to me. Looks more like an easy target for scum to point out.

I like this post, even if I disagree with it.

IceyCupcake wrote:I, on the other hand, can almost smell the outcome.

Beefster: "Targets him with random doohickey."
No damage

Beefster: "Oops, he's undead, guess we're both town, teehee."

He already did this with Babyspice.

Well, let's see it on the bright side, if Beefster dies as Townie, he clears Baby and PeregrineV, assuming they're both town and he makes it alive through the next 2 phases.

Feysal wrote:
IceyCupcake [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3126012#p3126012]#1511[/url] wrote:Implosion/CMAR SCREAM Serial Killer to me, as I can't see either of them being scum shots. ABR was obv-scum shot, no one thought he was scum, Soben was the same.

I disagree about Implosion and CMAR. There was a wagon on Implosion, and there were people calling him scummy at the end of the day. CMAR had him on his list of acceptable targets for town to hit, for instance. As for CMAR, I had a solid town read on him, and he had soft claimed his power role to boot. I think CMAR would be an obvious target for scum.

I agree that ABR was obvtown, Soben somewhat less so.

Very confusing

Zdenek wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
lol. Lynch someone who is healthy? I see some logic in that, but most people who got hurt are by a town role more then likely.
Meaning healthy people can be town too, and more then likely will be town.

Bunnylover wrote:
Fair warning of advice.
Actions used last night aren't to be trusted.
Thank you and have a pleasant day.

do you see the disconnect here?

Doesn't look like a disconnect to me
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Come on guys, I'm happy you're making my job easier, but lay some votes! Lemme see da action! You know, it really can't be
that
bad, can it?

This annoys me to no end. You mess with the basic functioning of the game by disallowing unvotes and then complain when we don't want to vote? That is absurd.

Replace me out please. I have no patience for this game. Have fun everyone.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Will I ever be able to play a game from start to end without shit happening, I wonder.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

LMP, to be fair SNow hasn't actually said that, we are assuming a lot from the flavour text.

So in essence to see if we are right or wrong I will pick a votee to se what happens

VOTE: Katy

I'll wait a couple of posts unvote and then we can get a votecount to see.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

SnakePlissken wrote:LMP, to be fair SNow hasn't actually said that, we are assuming a lot from the flavour text.

So in essence to see if we are right or wrong I will pick a votee to se what happens

VOTE: Katy

I'll wait a couple of posts unvote and then we can get a votecount to see.

You can't be this dense.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

LynchMePls wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
that
bad, can it?

This annoys me to no end. You mess with the basic functioning of the game by disallowing unvotes and then complain when we don't want to vote? That is absurd.

Replace me out please. I have no patience for this game. Have fun everyone.

I almost want to second this. You give us a power based on votes on us, then you make it so the town has to coordinate to the Nth degree if we want to use what we want to use tonight, and you make it so that we have really good reason to believe that if we tell the town what goal we're aiming for we're going to get our power drained or stolen or something thanks to the 'no claiming' then you wonder why today is degrading into an insane lurker fest that no one cares about?

Lemme register my personal
EXTREME
displeasure at this situation, SnowBunny. Katsuki might feel differently, I have no idea, this is 100% GreyICE here. It's one thing to give us powers and mechanics based on votes going on us, it's another to stick our role in a game where day 2 we almost can't gain power, and not even tell us it was going to happen so we could plan for it. I thought it was going to be easy to get this to work N2, it's not even CLOSE to easy, it's nigh-impossible, and I don't even know which votes will 'count' and which ones 'won't,' just that neither the votes NOR the players voting for us, NOR the players living N1 or D2 who voted for us correspond what we gained.

And then you want to mock us for attempting to beat this mechanical bullshit in the best way I can come up with?

DAY 2 ACTUAL VOTE COUNT THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE LIKE THIS IS A GAME OF MAFIA AND NOT RUSSIAN ROULETTE

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(2) - LMP, IceyCupcake, Gandalf,
SnakePlikkisen

7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1)
AGOG

8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(1) - RiceBallTail, Katy, SGRaize, PeregrineV
11- SnakePlissken
[Bruised]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(1) Beefster
14- Beefster
[Dying]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(1) Baby Spice,
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(1) Gandalf
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting: Dry-fit,WrathChild, Zdenek, Mana_Ku,

VOTE LOCKED:
AGOG, Snake Plissken
Snake and Gaggle are now locked for the day, making it even harder to use my abilities. Thanks guys! Love you two too.

Will explain why I think Katy's scum when this game doesn't make me want to launch into a ragepost that will get me modkilled by our
brilliant
moderator's
flawless
ruleset.

Please none of the rest of you
amazing geniuses
vote unless you want to vote for us.

OH AND FOR ALL Y'ALL SAYING WE CAN CHANGE VOTES:

A Gaggle of Geese at Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 pm wrote:
Vote: Bunnylover

Unvote

VOLUNTEERING

Snow_Bunny at Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 pm wrote:7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - AGOG

that
bad, can it?

ALSO WANT TO LYNCH SNAKE NOW FOR BEING LIKE "OMG I'LL LOCK MY VOTE ON KATY SO I HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR NOT PARTICIPATING UNDER THE GUISE THAT I DON'T KNOW THIS OBVIOUS MECHANIC IS OBVIOUS."
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

Also, LMP, please for the love of god don't replace out. I'm seriously down to you, AGOG, Feysal, and Inhim as people I actively want to work with.

I WILL NO LONGER ENDORSE A LYNCH ON FEYSAL OR INHIM BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE SOMETHING RESEMBLING HUMAN BEINGS I CAN WORK WITH.

JESUS LMP, JOIN US INSTEAD OF REPLACING TOWNIE ALLIANCE OF DOOM, I DUN EVEN CARE IF FEYSAL AND INHIM ARE SCUM, THEY'LL BUS THEIR USELESS BUDDIES AND BECOME OBVIOUS EVENTUALLY ANYWAY, AND WE CAN GET STUFF DONE. WHAT DO YOU SAY? THE SYSTEM IS BORKED, BUT WE CAN BEAT THE SYSTEM. DO IT.

YAH THE REST OF YOU ARE LURKERS,
GENIUSES
OR LURKING
GENIUSES
. GET OVER IT.

CHESSKID, FARADAY, YOU GET ON BOARD. DESPITE YOUR DERPADERP WASTED VOTE FOR THE DAY (OH MY GOD WE WASTED A VOTE FROM CLAIMED MASONS RATHER THAN CLAIMED
MO
GENIUSES

FEYSAL, YOU TOO, YOU KNOW THIS IS A GOOD IDEA FROM [REDACTED - ONGOING]
INHIM, YOU BETTER RUN WITH THE COOL KIDS OR WE RUN YA OVER
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Beefster »

FoS: Bunnylover

Too many inconsistencies.

Too lazy to actually pay attention. I haz job now.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Katy »

SGR wrote:
Beefster wrote:Interesting. I thought threw a 4 damage spell at Baby Spice. It must have been blocked/commuted.

*Argh* I was probably roleblocked... or Baby Spice is undead. My spells don't affect undead.

Interesting info, saving it up for later.

His action hit another target.

Since I am racking up pseudo-votes and now have one seemingly unchangeable real vote with nothing I can actually respond to, and nothing much is happening, let me make things a little more explicit.

Last night I targeted Amrun. My action hit RBT instead.
It should be pretty clear what I did.

I don't know what Bunnylover did, so I don't know if it was universal or how it worked, but if you targeted someone and it doesn't seem like they got hit, that's why. Bunnylover messed with actions, and they also have admitted it so I doubt they are scum. As WratchChild pointed out, it's not likely scum would alert people to that kind of a night action. So, Icey, if part of your concern about me is that you tried to damage me and I didn't get damaged, that would explain it.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Always up for cool kid activities.
Show

:

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I dunno why I'm being targeted by GreyIce here, I have been scumhunting and giving my opinions, I am the guy with more posts here, and although some of them are spam (let's say 30%), I have been paying full attention to this game, even if only in short-bursts where I reread and make a wall-of-text.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Um, SGR, I don't see that at all.
Show

:

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 am

Post by SGRaaize »

What do you mean?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Please point out where SGR has been "targeting you."
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Meh, *GreyICE
Show

:

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 am

Post by SGRaaize »

IceyCupcake wrote:I WILL NO LONGER ENDORSE A LYNCH ON FEYSAL OR INHIM BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE SOMETHING RESEMBLING HUMAN BEINGS I CAN WORK WITH.

Unless I misintepreted, IceyCupcake is calling everyone that isn't you and Feysal a lurker or someone that is not trying to scumhunt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”