New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Address points made to you, and your atrocious playstyle; or get policy-lynched.
Your choice. So far, it looks like you're asking for the latter.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Address points made to you, and your atrocious playstyle; or get policy-lynched.

How?...

By the way, Reckoner, Mafia is suppose to be a victim and culprit game, you are making this into some childish thing setting me aside as an outcast who has nothing to do with the crime even those I am the victim, itself.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by glowball »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Address points made to you, and your atrocious playstyle; or get policy-lynched.

This sounds like a threat- you don't have the pull or numbers for this right now because there are a great deal of us who don't want a policy lynch so calm down on the intimidation...

@DK...all I want to know is if the insults will continue throughout the game? why?
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

You guys, I honestly hope this is just pressure on Deity Kabuto, because I don't think we should PL until we're close to the deadline with no agreement on scum. I think we should be scumhunting at the moment.

Deity Kabuto is just weird. Don't try to understand him, it doesn't work. Actually, go ahead and try, if you understand him, please translate for the rest of us.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by glowball »

jilynne1991 wrote:
Vote: DeityKabuto
because you've never helped the town before. In another game, you don't even realize I self-voted and you keep voting.

You shouldn't mafia. If you're going to keep playing, you should start playing wisely and actually reading and scumhunting.

jilynne1991 wrote:You guys, I honestly hope this is just pressure on Deity Kabuto, because I don't think we should PL until we're close to the deadline with no agreement on scum. I think we should be scumhunting at the moment.

Deity Kabuto is just weird. Don't try to understand him, it doesn't work. Actually, go ahead and try, if you understand him, please translate for the rest of us.

Okay, so why are you voting him? It seems like you were for his lynch and now you say you don't want to?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

glowball wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:

This sounds like a threat- you don't have the pull or numbers for this right now because there are a great deal of us who don't want a policy lynch so calm down on the intimidation...

@DK...all I want to know is if the insults will continue throughout the game? why?

Because they are just being dicks too lazy to do any work and make their own cases.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'm voting him to give him pressure, if he's lynched tomorrow, after I go to sleep and go to school, but before I get back and am able to reply, I will be onto everyone that got him lynched.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by glowball »

Pressure? Pressure for what exactly? The game just started, he is here, he has voted and he is answering questions....

As hypocritical play does not fly well with me, a vote is a vote and your vote could contribute to his lynch...
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Parabollocks »

I'm voting him to give him pressure

if he's lynched tomorrow

also if you vote someone and say "i'm voting him for pressure" then you just ruined it being a pressure vote.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh. Crap.

Well, I did assume he wouldn't be lynched that quickly and no mafia player is that stupid.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Parabollocks »

VOTE: Jily

that is a really, really, bad excuse.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Beaver wrote:Reck, if you never give DK a chance, how will you know if he improves? Seriously, consider that. Save the PL for Day 2 or 3. It's a Large, for heaven's sake, we have the time.

snip

Reck, I've played with you before, and you're good. You're better than this. Give DK a chance. Just till tomorrow. Okay?

I've given him plenty of chances and he's godawful.

glowball wrote:How many games have you actually played with DK, what EXACTLY did he do to upset you?

stop asking about ongoing games

Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

LOLWAT

DeityKabuto wrote:By the way, Reckoner, Mafia is suppose to be a victim and culprit game, you are making this into some childish thing setting me aside as an outcast who has nothing to do with the crime even those I am the victim, itself.

Let's see. Odds are we're going to mislynch on D1 anyway and then gain info from night actions. Lynching you D1 accomplishes many things:
1) It gets rid of the most anti-town player in the game. If you're scum, double bonus.
2) It gets rid of the most annoying player on the site faster.
3) It discourages you from joining future games with me in them because I will continue to policy lynch you on sight until you prove worthy otherwise (hint: you won't).

As much as I totally appreciate the lesson on how to play mafia, I think I've got it covered. Terrible players are policy lynched because they're LIABILITIES to the game itself.

Eat rope and die.

Good news is if DK flips town we can lynch the hell out of Swag tomorrow.
green shirt thursdays
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by glowball »

xRECKONERx wrote:
glowball wrote:How many games have you actually played with DK, what EXACTLY did he do to upset you?

Don't start with me. I wasn't asking about ongoing games. The way everyone makes it sound is as if they have played a game IN THE PAST and have resentment against DK for it.

If you haven't completed a game with him then you don't really have a reason to be against him PERIOD because you don't know what his true motivations were until the game is over.

As far as you jumping on Swag- don't deflect, you started this wagon and if a majority decides to go through with it there will be just as much heat on you. I don't like it when we policy lynch because more often than not scum use that as an easy mislynch.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by JDGA »

Right. So DK and Reck have both been throwing around a LOT of insults; the former at the people on his wagon, and the latter at DK and secret hydras. Would you people be able to stop it and get on with the game? Thanks.
Jily, on the other hand, is just digging herself a hole. I'm actually pretty happy with voting her right now, so without further ado: VOTE: jilynne1991
And now, for your convenience...

VOTE COUNT

Knight of Cydonia - 0

Knight of Cydonia
(#5, unvoted #42)

DeityKabuto - 5 (L-7)

xRECKONERx (#6)
Tomie Uzumaki (#7)
Parabollocks
(#8, #35, #38, assumed unvote #85)
Thor665 (#11)
Swag136 (#39)
jilynne1991 (#68)

jilynne1991 - 4

SleepyKrew (#10)
65536 (#63)
Parabollocks (#85)
JDGA (#88)

Thor665 - 1

PeregrineV (#15)

65536 - 1

BeaverWeasel (#16)
(#63, unvoted #63)

Palisade - 1

bvoigt (#23)

sanchocolates - 1

DeityKabuto (#32)

xRECKONERx - 1

kryptinen (#44)

Parabullocks - 1

Palisade (#45)
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

What was your reason for jumping on a bandwagon?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

glowball wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:

Don't start with me. I wasn't asking about ongoing games. The way everyone makes it sound is as if they have played a game IN THE PAST and have resentment against DK for it.

If you haven't completed a game with him then you don't really have a reason to be against him PERIOD because you don't know what his true motivations were until the game is over.

As far as you jumping on Swag- don't deflect, you started this wagon and if a majority decides to go through with it there will be just as much heat on you. I don't like it when we policy lynch because more often than not scum use that as an easy mislynch.

I've completed games with him. Super Hero Revolution was one. I have several still ongoing though, or I am not sure if they've ended and can't be arsed to turn around and go dig them up. So deal with it.

Furthermore, if you think Swag's jump on the wagon was the same as mine, you're insane. I have reason to want DK dead. Swag was all "well lol everyone else hates him but I'll totally change my vote if ya want me to" which just screams scum.

Everyone seems to be willing to compromise, so fine:
Unvote; Vote: Swag136

Vig, take care of DK tonight. Otherwise I'm going to demand his lynch tomorrow and be fairly uncooperative.
green shirt thursdays
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

Celebloki
replaces Dark_Fuzion14.

Votecount forthcoming.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Thor665 »

bvoight and Reck can be town.

DK is now a quality lynch, not just a policy one.
Pallisade can be scum too.
I've been part of a secret hydra and have had to confer both as town and as scum - I consider that neutral and will be directing Vigs later. I'm more bearded than Reck so should probably be listened to more.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by JDGA »

First and foremost: Hi Celebloki, and thanks for replacing~

xRECKONERx wrote:
glowball wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:

I've completed games with him. Super Hero Revolution was one. I have several still ongoing though, or I am not sure if they've ended and can't be arsed to turn around and go dig them up. So deal with it.

Furthermore, if you think Swag's jump on the wagon was the same as mine, you're insane. I have reason to want DK dead. Swag was all "well lol everyone else hates him but I'll totally change my vote if ya want me to" which just screams scum.

Everyone seems to be willing to compromise, so fine:
Unvote; Vote: Swag136

Vig, take care of DK tonight. Otherwise I'm going to demand his lynch tomorrow and be fairly uncooperative.

Reck, two things:
1) Swag's vote was accompanied by "Yeah, DK, GTFO." That doesn't sound much like "well lol everyone else hates him but I'll totally change my vote if ya want me to" at all, and it's just making you look like you're after anyone's lynch IMO.
2) Aren't you already being fairly uncooperative with the way you're treating everyone? v_v
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hey guess who isn't reading the thread or else he'd know that Swag later said he had no experience or reason to hate DK
green shirt thursdays
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by JDGA »

Oh right, I just checked the post where he voted XD
Sorry.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Ok, to reply to everyone whose actually voting me for a reason.

I'm assuming since it's because they mistakenly I had a bad excuse.

If I saw DK at L-3 or anything even close, I'd unvote. I'm not willing to take the chance of him getting lynched...yet.

Is there anyone here who honestly thinks there will be another 7 people voting him in the matter of about 17 hours? I honestly doubt it. Quite honestly, that's more than just far-fetched, it's pretty much impossible.

Therefore, I don't see anything bad about my reason.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by glowball »

@jily, you said you vote on Deity was for pressure, although it can no longer be considered a pressure vote since you've claimed it outright...
What I want to know is what exactly were you trying to pressure DK to do Day 1? He was active and voting and no where near lynch with or without your vote...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I missed a whole page;

xRECKONERx wrote:It gets rid of the most annoying player on the site faster.

I can think of at least one player I actually consider worse than DK, I think I was PLing him in Superhero too.

jilynne1991 wrote:Is there anyone here who honestly thinks there will be another 7 people voting him in the matter of about 17 hours? I honestly doubt it. Quite honestly, that's more than just far-fetched, it's pretty much impossible.

Therefore, I don't see anything bad about my reason.

What about when you come in and defend him from the pressure he's getting? I really don't grok your play - do you want to pressure him or defend him?

If I don't get some answers soon I am going to assume this is an unjustified policy lynch and have some serious issues with those who are so passionate about this. Policy lynches are dangerous as is- so if we are willing to get rid of someone regardless of alliance there needs to be good reason because if he's town we are attacking our own numbers.

I think I've played two. Specific issue - he is a weak player, and has been lynched Day 1 in both of the games as town if I recall correctly. Not a good sign, is it? I won't say he upset me, i will say I see him as a less than optimally valuable player. Now, sit back and enjoy the PL for what it is or start something new - I find issues with PLs to be actually less valid than PLs in the grand scheme of valid lynch reasons, so...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Looking things over.

Vote: Swag

Baaaaa.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”