ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:40 am

Post by ace5993 »

What archaebob is doing right now is dictating the game completely. Almost every post since page 4 has been directly related to archaebob's comments or questions. He isn't trying to generate discussion, he's trying to control it and lead the town to a mislynch D1.

archaebob wrote:@ hiplop - It's counterproductive for me to explain what I'm doing right now. I recognize this is slightly hypocritical, and I don't expect you to trust me just yet. However, I do expect you to recognize that even if I'm scum, what I've done so far is pro-town, and that there are better things for you to do than fuck up my process right now. I'll explain before the day is over. Ok?

Can't really be counterproductive, the only thing that's beneficial for town to be secretive about for long periods of time is reaction testing, and we're well past the stage of the game where that's the best tactic. What you did at the beginning of the game was pro-town, with nice reaction testing and discussion generating. However now the reaction testing is largely irrelevant and discussion is going in full force; continuing your tactics is highly anti-town at best. I'm going to guess you'll keep doing this until you've appeared to generate some discussion about everyone, or at least most of the game, then "explain" your techniques in some bs way, choose someone for the lynch and wait for everyone else to sheep you. I don't think there's anything better for me to do than to attempt to fuck up your process right now.

Unvote, Vote: archaebob

Also BarryAllen's last post was also horrible, so I think we've got two scumz right here. Archaebob over BarryAllen for now since bob's a bigger threat.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 am

Post by hiplop »

UNVOTE: VOTE: bob

willing to go in on this
third best scummer of all time
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Giitah »

Well, the wagon's died anyway regardless of whether or not I'd like to investigate Jilynne and while I hate to follow someone else I might as well see what can come out of this.
Vote: archaebob

Jilynne, I'd still like to see a couple words out of you on the topic of the other players.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 am

Post by archaebob »

@ Ace -

And how exactly does one "pick" somebody for a lynch? If I can't make a persuasive argument, no one will sheep me. Your entire stance is based on the false premise that my refusing to answer questions and "dictating" to the town will somehow give me a hold on everyone's opinion.

There are lot of players right now who are doing
nothing
to help the town. Some have hardly posted at all. You don't like that I don't make myself transparent. I get you. But if I'm scum, I've committed myself to an active post rate and a promise for satisfactory explanations later. What has the rest of the town committed to?

Anyways, I've already made it clear that as soon as everyone has responded to my questions I'll explain what the point of them was. If you want that to happen sooner rather than later, why don't you get back on the jil wagon? She already ignored my first question to her, even forgetting the chain that everyone seems to hate so much.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 am

Post by archaebob »

And the wagon that has just materialized on me should give you some perspective about how much of "threat" I am. Lol.

Still waiting on Jil.

Ace, I'm also curious to hear what you think about Giitah's mcSheepful vote onto me.
"Just asking, jeez..."
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:10 am

Post by hiplop »

giitah is scum; we can get her in a few minutes, though
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:12 am

Post by archaebob »

Giitah wrote:put a cap on it. I want to hear what Jilynne has to say and what archaebob has to say before I pass a judgement on him.

What happened to this?
"Just asking, jeez..."
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Giitah »

?
Archaebob's... wait, what? .. vote off Jil leaves it at L-4...

Okay, never mind what I was thinking there. I jumped on to a pressure vote since I thought Ace had jumped ship from the Jil, which I now realize he didn't.

@Archaebob, what I just wrote is what happened to it. I was under the impression we were at L-4 now - not enough votes for pressure.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 am

Post by archaebob »

Seems like you're passing a judgement on me before hearing what I have to say. I'm at L-2 now, you know.

Maybe you want to think about going back to jil?
"Just asking, jeez..."
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

archaebob wrote:why don't you get back on the jil wagon? She already ignored my first question to her, even forgetting the chain that everyone seems to hate so much.

archaebob wrote:Maybe you want to think about going back to jil?

Pushing a lynch one someone will not help the case against you, in fact, you are making things worse for yourself. If you are so close to lynch you may want to consider a claim in the near future.
Heliman
Heliman
Goon
Heliman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Heliman »

@Ace

ace5993 wrote:What archaebob is doing right now is dictating the game completely. Almost every post since page 4 has been directly related to archaebob's comments or questions. He isn't trying to generate discussion, he's trying to control it and lead the town to a mislynch D1.
This is a load of bullshit reasoning. Being able to play as a vocal town player is practically the opposite of acting scummy. Furthermore, as long as his reasoning is legit, you have no goddamn buisness accusing him of trying to push a mislynch D1, especially since he isn't showing any signs of tunneling.

ace5993 wrote:
Can't really be counterproductive, the only thing that's beneficial for town to be secretive about for long periods of time is reaction testing, and we're well past the stage of the game where that's the best tactic.
Stop trying to dictate how others scum hunt, a reaction test is legitimate at any stage of the game. It may always be underhanded to use, but as long as the trap doesn't look like scum covering it's own ass it isn't malicious.

ace5993 wrote:
What you did at the beginning of the game was pro-town, with nice reaction testing and discussion generating. However now the reaction testing is largely irrelevant and discussion is going in full force; continuing your tactics is highly anti-town at best.
It isn't anti town, if at any point there is a player acting suspicious that isn't giving a solid read, a reaction test of him is both pro town and viable.

ace5993 wrote:
I'm going to guess you'll keep doing this until you've appeared to generate some discussion about everyone, or at least most of the game, then "explain" your techniques in some bs way, choose someone for the lynch and wait for everyone else to sheep you.
If you think that he's scummy for an argument he hasn't made yet then you are either tunneling or desperate to scumhunt to appear town.

ace5993 wrote:
I don't think there's anything better for me to do than to attempt to fuck up your process right now.
Only if you're scum it is.

@Hiphop&Giitah

Major FOS for those contentless bandwagons. pressure=/=voting someone then sitting around with a thumb stuck up your ass.
Show
WE HOPE YOU CAN FIND PROPER MEDICINAL TREATMENT FOR THESE SICK BURNS
AS THE ONLY PHYSICIAN ON CALL IS RESIDING IN HIS ABODE
IN OTHER WORDS, TO COMPLETE THE ANALOGY
THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE.
The Aggressive Mafia Forum I came from.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh, crap, I'm so sorry, I don't know what's up with me, ok, so here it is:

After going through hiplop's ISO it looks like he wants to appear like he is scumhunting with the least possible content. He might just be lazy, but this could also be a scumtell.

More content please!

I don't like the way you're playing the game, because from what I said earlier you point fingers at everyone, so if you'er scum, we have no one to connect you to, and I'd really like to see some actual content.

Earlier, I believed you're town, but you're kind of null now. Sorry archebob.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by archaebob »

JIL. ANSWER MY OTHER QUESTION.

Why did you only fos hiplop when you had no problem random voting three other players?
"Just asking, jeez..."
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by archaebob »

@ everyone -

Is no one bothered by the fact that jil has now failed to address this question three times?

I'm
refusing
to answer a question, but jil is just acting like it isn't there. I've brought it up multiple times now. If she's choosing not to answer it, she should at least say so openly instead of dodging it.
"Just asking, jeez..."
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

I have a job that keeps me on the road quite a bit. My last few posts have been from the hotel, and unfortunately I missed a rather important post while logging on and posting this morning. Even though the vote has moved on, I think it is important to address it. Ace called me out for supposedly bandwagoning on jillyne and for "lack of content", before moving on and voting bob.

Please let me point out to the 10th player out of 13 players to join the thread (that's you, Ace) that I was the
second
vote on jillyne out of what was eventually as many as 5 votes. I stated my reasons at the time and never heard a defense, so I asked for more info. That later post is what Ace used to claim I was BWing jillyne. That's not bandwagoning, that's playing the game. As far as bandwagoning...let's look at your own earlier post, Ace...

ace5993 wrote:
I like the jilynne wagon
but can't post in bold from my phone, incoming vote in like two hours barring significant developments.

I realize this is just D1 and great cases are hard to find. But, Ace seems to be throwing accusations without really reading the thread well. Ace doesn't even seem to recall his own earlier stands when throwing around votes. Hopefully that will change as we move forward, but it does bear further watching as we move through the round.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by archaebob »

TO THOSE OF YOU ON MY WAGON -

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2395182

Note that I was
town
in that game. And that we fucking
won

This should make those of you who are voting me for my "chain questions" stop in their tracks for a moment. Like all meta defenses, it's wifom, but it still does mean that you don't really have a case.
"Just asking, jeez..."
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm not buying the bob wagon.

Jil was asked about 50 times for her reads and thoughts, and #187 is ALL she gives us?

No.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh, I only FoSed hiplop, because I was voting someone else lol.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Giitah »

Why did they deserve a vote more than Hiplop?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by hiplop »

so i deserve a vote for pursueing a scum read of mine? yeah nice logic. Its day one, 8 pages in. Obviously we're not going to have huge walls yet
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

LOL, because at the time it was RVS, and I didn't want to have to unvote.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

jilynne1991 wrote:Oh, I only FoSed hiplop, because I was voting someone else lol.

Yet you had already changed your vote twice before...
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by hiplop »

archaebob wrote:
TO THOSE OF YOU ON MY WAGON -

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2395182

Note that I was
town
in that game. And that we fucking
won

This should make those of you who are voting me for my "chain questions" stop in their tracks for a moment. Like all meta defenses, it's wifom, but it still does mean that you don't really have a case.

again, i know you're a strong player. Meta wont cut it, sorry man.

that said, your reactions have seemed townie so

UNVOTE:
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by archaebob »

*sigh*

Normally I wouldn't cave to this, but I'm looking at the join dates on you guys and realize that I'm asking for too much. Especially with facepalms like nintendoaddict asking me to claim...I mean wow...you guys evidently can't hand my usual playstyle, and this whole argument is just becoming a distraction to the town now.

For those of you without critical thinking skills, THIS is why you should be voting jilyenne right now instead of me:

jilynne1991 wrote:Hi!

Vote: Barry Allen
for being the first person to post besides the mod.

jilynne1991 wrote:
Fos: hiplop
for spelling Giitah's name wrong.

jilynne1991 wrote:
Vote: DemonHybrid
for ditching games.

jilynne1991 wrote:DemonHybrid, just saying, but I caught up just fine. (Oh wait, nevermind, I have pretty much all the time in the world.)

Ok, well then
Unvote: DemonHybrid, Vote: Heliman
since I hate helicopters.

Alright children. Let's play a game. What do the above four quotes have in common?

Nobody?

Ok, I'll tell you
exactly what I'm thinking so you can all see my reasoning

The above four quotes are all RVS-oriented. Random bolded letters directed at people for joking reasons.

Now...
which one of the four is different
?

You got it.

jilynne1991 wrote:
Fos: hiplop
for spelling Giitah's name wrong.

Now why oh why would someone who thinks they are still in rvs be FoSing people? The whole point of rvs is to randomly put pressure on people with
votes
. An FoS does nothing if it's not serious.

Is there some reason why hiplop is getting special treatment here?

Well children, that's what I was trying to figure out with my little choo choo on her scummy butt. But since you guys seem more interested in my opinion, I'll tell you what
I
think:

I think that, without realizing it, jilyenne reflexively softened her random vote on hiplop because hiplop is her buddy. That knowledge affected her confidence in random voting him because she knew that the vote was fake. Downgrading the vote to an FoS was her subconscious way of distancing from it.

NOW you guys might have a clue about why I was asking her to describe hiplop's play, and why I threw it in with a bunch of other similar looking questions to make it less noticeable.

So let's continue. I ask jil to explain her special treatment of hiplop in this post:

archaebob wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:Oh, right, my FoS was a joke, ok, ummm, unFoS?

LOL
unFoS hiplop

I didn't ask you to unFoS. I asked you tell me if it was serious or not.

If it was joke, then why did you FoS instead of voting? You had no problem joke voting Barry Allen, Demon Hybrid, or Heliman. Is there some reason you gave hiplop the softer treatment?

And she ignores it completely, despite answering my earlier question about if the fos was serious for a second time.

I bring up my question againhere, here, and here.

And she continuously ignores it, despite answering a different question from me again:

jilynne1991 wrote:Oh, crap, I'm so sorry, I don't know what's up with me, ok, so here it is:

After going through hiplop's ISO it looks like he wants to appear like he is scumhunting with the least possible content. He might just be lazy, but this could also be a scumtell.

More content please!

I don't like the way you're playing the game, because from what I said earlier you point fingers at everyone, so if you'er scum, we have no one to connect you to, and I'd really like to see some actual content.

Earlier, I believed you're town, but you're kind of null now. Sorry archebob.

This is her response to me asking her about hiplop. Note how she's currently voting for NOBODY, and yet doesn't drop a vote on hiplop for the scumminess she sees in his ISO.

She also apologies to me for seeing me as null now, which is weird.

Do you guys catch my drift?

Or do you need more explanation?
"Just asking, jeez..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”