New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Unvote.
Vote:Swag
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Celebloki »

It isn't, jilynne just gave, to me, more concrete evidence that she is scum. Believe me, swag is next on my radar, but I just feel jilynne has been more obvious.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Swag can't use the "I'm a n00b" defense. He's experienced off-site and tried to /in as an IC in his first game.
To be clear: quack
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

xRECKONERx wrote:Tell me how jilynne's defense is any scummier than Swag's defense.

Which is? As I'm waiting on it before judging his play.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

jilynne's defense = pressure
Swag's defense = lol idk ill unvote guys
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

SleepyKrew wrote:Swag can't use the "I'm a n00b" defense. He's experienced off-site and tried to /in as an IC in his first game.

also, this
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Celebloki wrote:It isn't, jilynne just gave, to me, more concrete evidence that she is scum. Believe me, swag is next on my radar, but I just feel jilynne has been more obvious.

Yet you said you feel Swag is a mislynch being pushed by scum
green shirt thursdays
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Celebloki »

Celebloki wrote:I am unsure whether to read swag's bandwagon vote and "i'll unvote if you want me to" attitude to being a noob and looking up to more experienced players or scum helping an at the time seemingly easy lynch.

I never said he was a mislynch being pushed by scum, I said I was unsure if he was trying to cause a mislynch being scum himself or he was playing noobishly. Perhaps I was unclear. I have never played with or researched where else he has played so I would have to trust you guys on his experience. He has posted very little, where jilly has posted more to go off. I very much agree what he has done so far is scummy.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

No comments on the DK thing?
green shirt thursdays
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Celebloki »

From what I've seen he's arrogant, insulting, jumps to conclusions quickly and doesn't seem to read all of anyone's post and grossly misinterprets what they have said. I'm not discounting what he may or may not be, but the initial push for him to be a PL certainly brought some interesting analysis out of the woodwork for other people.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

How about policy vig.
green shirt thursdays
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Hm.

I've skimmed a bit but i've seen the flip from jily to swag, and i agree with it, i also agree that atleast jily is trying to make some reasoning towards stuff and swag just goes "oh, i wasn't supposed to do that!? so sorry!" there's no reason for it.

UNVOTE:

@Mod votecount please.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Celebloki »

Again, All I have to go off for DK is what I have seen from him THIS GAME. I personally will not trust the words of anyone here. You guys say he's a threat to the town due to shoddy play, I can see how that probably is the case, my opinion of him already is not very good and by the end of the game I might wholeheartedly agree with everyone here.

Same goes for swag, I've never played with him before, with this account he hasn't played long on this site. He could be a noob. You guys say he isn't and I'm not saying your lying but I personally have not seen it for myself so I am not going to pass judgement on him for what other people say about him. Just like agreeing with the general consensus of DK, with swag I agree he has been playing very scummily and he is high on my radar.

So in terms of Policy Vig I don't have much to say. Can I honestly say now, would the game maybe be more enjoyable if DK left? Most Likely. For town numbers matter (obviously), In general I'd hate to lynch or have someone killed that is town but I can definitely agree that if a persons play-style is detrimental, it's be best if they were no longer around. Unfortunately for me, the signal-to-noise ratio for DK is now very high. I have several people in here saying he can't play and it'd be best if he was killed, so during my analysis of him I have to consider, "Is he being scummy? Or does he just not know what he is doing?"

I am only talking in circles at this point, I'd hope the vig would go after who is most likely scum and hopefully whoever the vig is, is able to read DK, and his scumminess, better than I. As for a policy vig, just because he is annoying, I don't know about that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

Celebloki wrote:Again, All I have to go off for DK is what I have seen from him THIS GAME. I personally will not trust the words of anyone here. You guys say he's a threat to the town due to shoddy play, I can see how that probably is the case, my opinion of him already is not very good and by the end of the game I might wholeheartedly agree with everyone here.

You could, y'know, click on his username and look at games he's posted in and draw some conclusions yourself if you're totally unwilling to trust anyone here (despite over half of us being town). Narrowing your scope to this game only seems self-defeating and pointless.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Celebloki »

Oh I plan on it, this morning I am just busy at work and don't have much to draw on. I am just answering questions posed to me for now, but I plan to do some sleuthing.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

Yay stream-of-consciousness rambling GO:

Thor: I'm less concerned with your scumreads as I am with your townreads. Surely you understand why?

I do not want to wagon either Reck or bvoigt at this time. However, I am also not clearing them as town.

Reck: I am unconvinced that Swag is scum. I'm seeing it as more newb(MS)player. Neutral read so far.

Sleepy (& Reck): Swag is new HERE. That's my point. And his trying to /in as an IC just proves that. He has no clue how we work here, and he may just be a bit arroagant for all we know.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Arrogance =/= "oh lol ill unvote if you want i just thought people didn't like him"

Unless he comes from a site where everyone lynches base don who they dislike, your point is invalid.
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

BeaverWeasel wrote:Thor: I'm less concerned with your scumreads as I am with your townreads. Surely you understand why?

I do not want to wagon either Reck or bvoigt at this time. However, I am also not clearing them as town.

1. Nope, no idea.

- If I'm scum I'm either pointing out buddies or limiting mislynch maneuvers later. Win for town.
- If I'm town than by having town reads I allow myself to hopefully narrow in on scum more accurately via PoE. Whether or not you agree with my town reads is MEANINGLESS unless you think they're scum and want to wagon them up.

2. That's fine. I am clearing them. Proceed.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

Both Celebloki and BeaverWeasel can slip into prob scum territory. They're not in the pool yet, but they are dangling their toes in to check the temperature.
Parabollocks looks pretty bad, he can go play in the scum pool. If Swag flips scum I want to lynch him next.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe I'm an idiot. And maybe I'm arrogant, but...

Swag136 seems like CAUGHT CAUGHT CAUGHT scum.

Of course, this says nothing about DeityKabuto's alignment, so I still want him vigged. Swag136 is scum, though.

How can I play normal if every game you want me vigged -_-'

I really hope your not the vig, yourself

Also, if you are scum, then you would have me lynched, but normal scum would think I'm useless and wouldn't have my lynched
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

xRECKONERx wrote:How about policy vig.

The vig is smarter than to waste his kill, it would only benefit scum. o.O
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

As for Jil and Swag

Swag seems like a Vi, Jil is the real deal.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 am

Post by glowball »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Unvote; Vote Glowball

Jilly is a close second.

Let the fun begin~

Why glowball?

She's ignoring a specific player which she shouldn't be doing so based on what she has said so far.
Hint: It's the guy who supported the policy lynch against Deity without a reason.

I am not ignoring anyone- the fact that I have questioned certain players more than others, and some not at all mostly has to do with my game play. I don't really take a lot of weight in your vote as is, because I asked you a question and you returned with a vote.

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
glowball wrote: @Tomie...I see you are still a "townsperson" meaning like what? less than 100 posts... what is your experience with mafia?

Forgot this. It's good enough to say that I know what I'm doing~

Why are you replying to a simple question with hostility and evading it? Can you provide concrete details of your experience with mafia? Also, why was your vote initially placed on DK, I doubt that you've played with him- unless this account is an alt.

Palisade wrote:@glowball & sanchocolates:
Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

What part of our reaction to this, coupled with the suspicion we'd already expressed, was not clear? My partner, in particular, insists this is tantamount to an outright scum claim. I'm more willing to see newbishness in it, but definitely think it warrants our vote for now.

Reck and Thor also voted for Swag following the above quote...why no questioning of them?

-RedHead

My question is why the vote JUST came- you posted several times since then so why the delay in voting?

Right now, I am seeing jily as scum over Swag. Why would any scum outwardly say that they joined a bandwagon? Newbtell and I agree that it leaves Swag NULL. Now jily claiming a vote for pressure is just ridiculous, as well as the fact that she called DK out for not scumhunting when the game just started and he's posted more than her.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount after work tonight.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Right now, I am seeing jily as scum over Swag. Why would any scum outwardly say that they joined a bandwagon? Newbtell and I agree that it leaves Swag NULL. Now jily claiming a vote for pressure is just ridiculous, as well as the fact that she called DK out for not scumhunting when the game just started and he's posted more than her.

^ is one of my reasons between jily and swag, both are equally bad, but i'm not which one is worse, however, jily really leans more SIFOM more then swag, who as you said has them newb tells.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”