animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@Umbrage:

So, this mod error does not make LC obvtown to you? Explain why then.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Umbrage wrote:
when did i EVER say that IS was scummy because hiraki ended up dead? wtf?

Maybe you didn't. Can't remember. Just wanted to get that in there.

It wasnt LobsterLady that said it, it was the "mute"
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:-points at your blatant misrepresentation of an easy target-

-points at arbitrarily assigned numerical values that aid your argument but aren't valid-

-points at rope-

Okay, so you can't post in words but you can post like this.
let's test this out. What are your penalties for not posting actions? And post this:
-move's hands in sign language to say: I can bend the rules with actions. So why can't this work?-

Second off, the game is only 8 pages long, Umbridge had plenty of time to read it before he posted. Some people don't think these days.

@umbrdige what is this "I can't post except after a prod" nonsense?
after a wank.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ ani: I don't think it makes LC town, it's a rather big leap to assume that they have the same role. I'm sure that if LC really was confirmed the mod would've ended or restarted the game, that's a serious fuck-up. Telling people who they are replacing is quite different from telling them their role. I can easily see sending out correct PMs and then saying the wrong names. The good news is that scum don't want to confirm townies, so this is the main reason I'm not pushing for your lynch.

@ CooLDoG: Sometime yesterday I got a PM from the mod telling me I couldn't post until I was prodded. That's why I vanished for the last part of the day. Occult's lynch happened before my time ran up, so I never got the prod and forgot about the game until now.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I understand. Just take note that I will not vote for LC.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

POST 205

CooLDoG wrote:IS seems like a valid enough wagon, but I still haven't gone back to see how the wagon materialized so quickly.

Lol wut? Blatant soft defending? This is typical scummish behavior regardless of IS's alignment.

Me thinks Umbrage est indignant town of those defending IS. He should GetTFO LLD tho, or LC on that matter.

IS needs to stop talking about LLD and deliver some of his promised cookies:
Internet Stranger wrote:
Its hard to find scum with all of these lurkers, but I will find me one next, oh yess I will. I'm doing ISO's now and I will find you scum.

Unvote.Vote:ScumDog
Justice will prevail
\m/
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:@glass, I wanted to see how occult would have acted under an l-1. But people had other ideas. And I don't want to jump on a wagon that doesn't have a case on it. I don't have the time to build a string case (read v/la and a game in a 5/3 mylo where I'msortaunderpressuretopost) so I do prefer to stay on the fence right now. And yes, I am complaining about the occult lynch, their shouldn't have been a quick lynch.

Oh god, this post. Occult was already spazzing at L-3 and you thought that you could gain something from putting him at L-1? Not to mention that this justification only works if you were unsure about your occult read, which does not seem to be the case reading over your day 1 posts.

cooldog wrote:
let's test this out. What are your penalties for not posting actions? And post this:
-move's hands in sign language to say: I can bend the rules with actions. So why can't this work?-

Hey guys, let's see how much stretching of the rules we can do before LLD gets modkilled.

nopoint wrote:
Lol wut? Blatant soft defending? This is typical scummish behavior regardless of IS's alignment.

That wasn't him defending, it was him fencesitting. I like your vote though.

@Surye
What do you think of cooldog? What do you think of umbrage? Hell, what do you think of anybody?
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

CooLDoG wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:-points at your blatant misrepresentation of an easy target-

-points at arbitrarily assigned numerical values that aid your argument but aren't valid-

-points at rope-

Okay, so you can't post in words but you can post like this.

Fos:Cooldog

talking about LLD's p.r. is wasting so much time. what is this nonesense.

i want to know from you. what you think of IS. you said he is a viable wagon, but your fencesitting by saying you dont now how his wagon materialized so quickly (2votes, egads). then you accuse umbrage of not reading up, when to see how his "wagon" materialized "so quickly" would be just as easy.

if you were so worried about a quicklynch...why did you put him at L-1 that early anyway?
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am

Here is the Occult vote count:

Glass, Surye, Umbrage, Internet Stranger, vezokpiraka, CooLDoG, Animo (failed), nopoint

Non-voters:
LLD - (IS)
HotelSierra/Hiraki - (IS)
Occult
LobsterLady
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Umbrage »

CooLDoG is town. He's not tunneling, he's not bandwagoning, and he's not buddying anyone. I dare say he's the towniest player in the game.

nopoint wrote:Me thinks Umbrage est indignant town of those defending IS. He should GetTFO LLD tho, or LC on that matter.

No.

Your weak defense of LLD has been noted.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 am

Bah, hit the button early. Lets try again:

Here is the Occult vote count:

Glass, Surye, Umbrage, Internet Stranger, vezokpiraka, CooLDoG, Animo (failed), nopoint

Non-voters:
LLD - (IS)
HotelSierra/Hiraki - (IS)
Occult
LobsterLady

So LLD is just a nuisance and a distraction. LobsterLady had just freshly came in. Since Hiraki and Occult are dead, are we saying that all of the scum were on the Occult wagon? If so where?
I see three groups of voters:

Early voters: Glass, Surye
Hammerers: Animo, nopoint, Umbrage
filler: Cooldog, Vezo

I find it unlikely that all of the scum where on the wagon, so we have one more group:

Non-voters: LLD, LobsterLady

I say that Umbrage is less likely to be scum. Townies forget about games, scum generally dont.

That being said, scum do like to try and distance, so 3 out of those 4 groups contain one scum. That being said, the evidence on Cooldog is mounting. I still dont trust LLD and there is a likely chance that she is faking it. Surye is being ominously quiet and nopoint does something weird:

Why would he say that he doesnt want Occult lynched yet, but then lynch him? And why hasnt anyone else noticed? Where is LLD flipping out and twitching her finger around? I also see nopoint sitting back and taking pot shots at me, then jumping on a quick Cooldog wagon. He seems like opportunistic scum to me.

nopointinactingup wrote:
HHHMMMMMMMMMM .......

And no, I don't have post restriction ^^

@Lobsta: why do you think Occult can JK?

I think Occult ought to be the lynch for today but I don't want a lynch just yet when we can get sm juicy info out of player/mod/set-up
for example,
- Hiraki and Lobsta's slot might very likely be town-town if the mod mistakenly sent them the same role
- we can run different players to L-1 to see if there is really is any other messages sent if a player's status decrease. If Occult is lying then we know for sure. If Occult is truthful, we get other awesome roles

Illegitimately
Vote:Occult
:D

Vote: nopoint
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

Oh and Umbrage is filler, not a hammerer.
Show

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Umbrage »

I can't remember ever seeing an entire scum team in on a non-lylo mislynch. Which brings us back to LLD and Lobster.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Glass wrote:
cooldog wrote:@glass, I wanted to see how occult would have acted under an l-1. But people had other ideas. And I don't want to jump on a wagon that doesn't have a case on it. I don't have the time to build a string case (read v/la and a game in a 5/3 mylo where I'msortaunderpressuretopost) so I do prefer to stay on the fence right now. And yes, I am complaining about the occult lynch, their shouldn't have been a quick lynch.

Oh god, this post. Occult was already spazzing at L-3 and you thought that you could gain something from putting him at L-1? Not to mention that this justification only works if you were unsure about your occult read, which does not seem to be the case reading over your day 1 posts.
He had just said that he had gained
more
powers from getting votes on him. And quite frankly he was spewing out bullshit. I wanted to see if he could give a more rational defense if his lynch was right in front of his face.

glass wrote:
cooldog wrote:

Hey guys, let's see how much stretching of the rules we can do before LLD gets modkilled.

nopoint wrote:

That wasn't him defending, it was him fencesitting. I like your vote though.

You would be correct. I was/am purposefully doing this until I find time to read the game (wich is actually going to be this afternoon barring meteor strike). I simply don't want my vote out there if I'm going to be on sporadic v/la.
after a wank.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:18 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I have to agree with IS about the wagon analysis.

Although I don't get the nopoint vote. Please explain further.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 am

For Vezo:

nopointinactingup wrote:

HHHMMMMMMMMMM .......

And no, I don't have post restriction ^^

@Lobsta: why do you think Occult can JK?

I think Occult ought to be the lynch for today
but I don't want a lynch just yet
when we can get sm juicy info out of player/mod/set-up
for example,
- Hiraki and Lobsta's slot might very likely be town-town if the mod mistakenly sent them the same role
- we can run different players to L-1 to see if there is really is any other messages sent if a player's status decrease. If Occult is lying then we know for sure. If Occult is truthful, we get other awesome roles

Illegitimately
Vote:Occult
:D

Doesnt want to lynch Occult: Hammers him 3 lines later.
Show

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ nopoint: How many games have you been in prior to this one?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Oh I see.

Fail scum is fail. But he is still nopoint. I remember nopoint being a good player.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Surye »

nopoint's obvious contradiction is worth a vote, but he needs to get on here and explain as soon as possible. VOTE: nopointinactingup
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vezokpiraka wrote:Oh I see.

Fail scum is fail. But he is still nopoint. I remember nopoint being a good player.

^that is not a legitimate reason to vote for him. He could be a good player, but he could also be scum at the same time. The condition "being a good player" and the condition of being "scum" are not mutually exclusive.

Barring interruption I will now re-read the game and vote in my next post.

@mod, okay, every thing has cleared up. No need to be on v/la any longer
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

vezokpiraka 1st post wrote:I'm a SK. Discuss.

First post that catches my eye. Vezo, is this a vig claim or are you just stupid?
Occult wrote:From my experience, players are going to suggest policy lynches, its hardly a scum tell. Trying to start a easy wagon without stating a reason, that my friend is a scum tell.

occult 1st post wrote:
FoS:Glass (-2)

To make my positions clear this game, I will be stealing from Mr. Vollkan's playbook and
ALL
of your actions will be scored. I have a detailed flow chart of every possible action one can have as well as every possible reaction to every possible actions. Through the powers of
math
and
eqautions
all of my decisions will be made by the
cold hand of science
this game, no
emotions
will be involved what so ever.

The post that started the occult wagon. The actual content of the post is debatable (Is running a point sytem good? I personally don't think so...). Could be worth an RVS vote, but we have a claimed sk here...

Lady Lambdadelta also her first post wrote:
occult wrote:

To make my positions clear this game, I will be stealing from Mr. Vollkan's playbook and
ALL
of your actions will be scored. I have a detailed flow chart of every possible action one can have as well as every possible reaction to every possible actions. Through the powers of
math
and
eqautions
cold hand of science
this game, no
emotions

The post that started the occult wagon. The actual content of the post is debatable (Is running a point sytem good? I personally don't think so...). Could be worth an RVS vote, but we have a claimed sk here...

VOTE: Occult[/quote]
I hate the "vote" tag. But besides that LLD doesn't even try to explain her vote here. Even with the post restriction she could still "point at rvs" or "point at above post, Points at specific bolded part, shakes head in disgust"

Surye's 32 wrote:VOTE: Occult
How is a single vote "starting a wagon"? Reaching like crazy in that post.

yeah, we know where this is going. Total bullshit on Occult. He later posts saying that this was a trap, but it doesn't seem relevant at this point. What I am looking for is the reactions after occults "trap"...

Umbrage wrote:
OK, so with no jesters, I see absolutely no reason for anyone to fakeclaim SK. Or realclaim it for that matter. I'm using meta when I say that I think vezok is telling the truth.

Which might make the following seem kind of weird, but hey.

unvote, vote: Occult

Your latest post is the scummiest thing I've read in a long long time. You're basically saying that you did something 'asinine' on purpose to get reactions, yes?

Tell me, how is what you did different from what Surye just did? Let me tl; dr things for you:

1) Occult votes for a stupid reason.
2) Surye votes Occult for voting for a stupid reason.
3) Occult votes Surye, saying that it was all a big trick. Occult says that Surye is trying to get a lynch for a stupid reason. Occult says he wants a lynch on Surye.

Do you see the hypocrisy? Let me point it out: saying you want a lynch on someone because they wanted a lynch on you for the same reason you now want a lynch on them is stupid and scummy. Mostly scummy.

I don't buy your little OH IT WAS A TRAP FOR SCUM excuse. Surye could say his vote on you was a purposely asinine thing he did to catch scum, and he'd have the same credibility that you do now.

You are lying. If you really wanted to set up a trap for scum you could've done a way better job than some math bullshit. I think that was a real play style you had, and when everybody complained, you tried to back out and say it was all a set-up. Trouble is, TOWN DOESN'T DO THAT. Town would either go "OK, I guess I'll change" or "nah, I'm gonna keep doin this". Only SCUM would go "WHAT ME DO SOMETHING BAD NO WAY THIS WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG HAHA".

Occult wrote:Yes Glass, it's all true, God popped out of my closet and gave me the flow chart. He also gave me a spy glass that allows me to look into the very souls of man and a 1st edition holographic Charizard.

As for cooldog, I don't know if that reaction is scummy an SK claim is an SK claim, even if its not believable, I'd say keep an eye on him.

What is this? What does this say? What does it mean? What points are you trying to make? This is just empty bullshit thrown in to try and make it look like you're saying something useful.

It actually does make the following slightly weird. You just hopped onto the biggest wagon my friend even though you yourself think that vezo is telling the truth. So is vezo the best lynch or do you just side with the largest wagon?

vezokpiraka 41 wrote:LOL.
It was page one in RVS. I wasn't claiming SK lol.

"ohhh shit did I post that?" And as per only one night kill we can go into wifom. Did vezo no kill to "prove 'em wrong" or was his kill doc saved? That's wifom and isn't productive to talk about.

Internet Stranger 42 wrote:
Occult wrote:From my experience, players are going to suggest policy lynches, its hardly a scum tell. Trying to start a easy wagon without stating a reason, that my friend is a scum tell.

ALL
math
and
eqautions
cold hand of science
this game, no
emotions

Oh no, not this systematic point assessment crap again. DIE DIE DIE.

Vote: Occult

I also disagree with the whole "trap" argument. Its becoming really popular as im seeing it over and over again. Its about time a scum tried it to gain some illicit towncred.

Anyone else notice that not all of the vote count seemed off?

Im also not going to deal with Vezo at the moment.
We should get rid of him before the end of the game, but I think we got scum in Occult here now.

Notice that no real reasons are given. Except for the point system (debatable), and the slight mention of the "trap" being scummy.
Question: Are you saying in the above post that you would lynch Occult over a claimed sk? And are you not even going to talk about his claim?

Glass 45 wrote:
cooldog wrote:
So we have an sk claim, who is a 3rd party anti-town and we decide to lynch some other guy? What the fuck?

I believe that the claim is what most people call a joke.

occult wrote:
vote Surye now all I did was FoS glass for the vote, piling the third vote on me for as something as small as that tells me that, you sir are eager to throw down a lynch.

How exactly do you equate putting a third vote on somebody as eager to lynch? What about IS, he put an L-2 vote on after all. Is he eager to lynch? I also noticed you did not answer my question... or was your first sentence also part of your "trap"?

Possible soft defense. And not talking about it other then it "being a joke".

Lady Lambdadelta #48 (second post) wrote:...

Unvote; Vote: IS

-twitch-

Again, no valid reason for voting. Not even an attempt. Is the twitch supposed to mean its a gut read? Be more specific.

Lady Lambdadelta 55 wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Umbrage, notice how the first post Occult put out (#38) is so different than (#43)?
Occult didnt panic when he got the first three votes. His plan was in full effect and was ready to start a crapwagon on Surye.

Then, Votes #4 and #5 came from you and I, and he started to PANIC. (Or worry, as stated by the mod list). He started to scramble, oh shit, this scum gambit it backfired on him. So he started backpedaling like a clown on an unicycle. "Oh heys guyz, it was a tactic, to catch scum. Yea. I was kidding, yea. Thats it".

Basically, Occult was trying to be cute and pull a scum ploy and he got CAUGHT. I think
Occult is a good lynch candidate right now.
Vezo wasnt being elaborate when he was fucking with the town, but Occult was being downright deliberate. Time to hang, OccultScum.

-twitch-

I still don't get it. You seem to not want to explain your votes here.

Internet Stranger 61 wrote:My vote aint changing. OccultScum needs to hang.

And Umbrage, all the smilies in the world dont explain why Lamda suddenly switched to me. Are her smilies traps too? She can twitch all she wants, but how useful is she really going to be as we progress?

This is exactly what I'm thinking right now.. Possible fake PostR and a bus?

vezokpiraka 63 wrote:
unvote
vote occult

He is a very bad scum. He lied backpedaled and did lots of scummy stuff.

wow, mind=blown. I can copy other people's reasons word for word too you know. Pathetic, you aren't helping the town one bit with this kinda posting.

Lady Lambdadelta 66 wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:My vote aint changing. OccultScum needs to hang.

And Umbrage, all the smilies in the world dont explain why Lamda suddenly switched to me. Are her smilies traps too? She can twitch all she wants, but how useful is she really going to be as we progress?

-points at you-

-twitch-

-holds up rope-

:cool:

-points at Occult-

-holds up rope-

Don't get it. Explain better.

Internet Stranger 71 wrote:In that case Lamda, since Oocult and I are the embodiment of evil in your eyes, why not Oocult first?

In other words, let's lynch this other guy so I can survive for one more night. Scum points here.

nopointinactingup wrote:If one of them is scum, I think it should be Occult. Becuz he soft-brought up the fact that the last time they were this way they were both town. But I don't think we should rule out the possibility that both of them is town or scum?

I" don't want to look bad, so both could or could not be scum or even one could be scum and one could be town" This is non-decisiveness. If anything is scummy this is.

Lady Lambdadelta 84 wrote:
Occult wrote:

LLD is getting worrying as she is not actually making any case on anyone...

:eek:

-facepalm-

-sigh-

Question: Do you know the mechanic that makes people worried?

Internet Stranger 89 wrote:Lambda could always be faking it too.

perfectly legit theory.
Lady Lambdadelta 90 wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Lambda could always be faking it too.

:!: :!: :!:

-points finger at you and jumps up and down-

-drags you to the tallest tree in the village and hangs you from it-

-looks for support-

"Because he suggests that I am faking it I want to lynch him more".
Question: at this point, why do you want to lynch IS more?

Internet Stranger wrote:I cant wait to see what crapass bullshit fake fantasy roleclaim Occult has come up for us.

Part of the reason why I put occult to l-1...

vezokpiraka 121 wrote:Occult is still scum.

Look now he's super paranoid or whatever the heck.

*looks for face-desk emote. Is slightly disappointed*

LobsterCatapult 135 wrote:
LLD:
her
voting
restriction really makes it hard for her to get her points across, but i have a pretty strong town read from her nonetheless. i dont fully see her IS case, or why she thinks it rivals Occult's scumminess, but from what i gather she obviously sees IS's actions as scum trying to rush a mislynch on occultwho, if town, is making himself an easy target for such a mislynch) and sheeping umbrage's initial points.

Slip-up, no?

After this starts day-2. And I already have gone over that a few times.

Conclusion:
Vezo and LLD are ether scum or really anti-town. LLD could be faking her post restriction to gain town cred a dodge normal responsibilities. Hell, I would do it as scum too. I don't find IS to be scumy after d-1, the only possible element that drew my attention was that he pushed avidly for his lynch, and that isn't anti-town. Lobster has a slip-up late in d-1 that he/she/it has to answer to, but her/his/it's (I hate pronouns) play in day-2 is solid up to this point.

Ether vezo or lld are perfectly good votes for me
vote: vezo

Try actually posting content instead of sheeping. Stop luring and build a case to justify your vote/votes. And what about that SK claim?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

quote tag is messed up in one of lld's quotes.

to make sure:
unvote, vote: Vezo
after a wank.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

-points at CoolDog attacking a postrestriction and "potential scum slips-

-twitch-
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^so because I attack the validity of your post restriction that makes me scum.

Question: Can I attack you and not be scum?
after a wank.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

-looks at you, giving you a glare-

-points at people who attack post restrictions-

-points at rope-

-smiles-

-points at people who have cases not centered around a PR-

-smiles at them, and gives thumbs up-
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”