Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Votecount1.3
Did you know: The Japanese word "chokuegambo" describes the wish that there were more designer-brand shops on a given street.

Toro (3) - Empking, PBuG, Sleepykrew
Sleepykrew(2) - Hoppster, Animorpherv1
Thomith(1) - Toro
Empking(1) - Panzerjager

Not Voting (6) - 1Joe60, Sundy, Thomith, Captain Corporal, Jakesh97, Elfen

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch, 6 to no lynch.
The deadline is 6th July GMT 08:00
[/size]

@Elfen: It'd be cool if you could put your unvotes at the start of the line in future. It's helpful for me :]
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Hoppster »

SleepyKrew wrote:Hoppster:
Only an FoS? No vote?

My conscience is satisfied with my vote on you for the time being.

SleepyKrew wrote:I didn't like the "Aww I missed RVS" post. Then he contributed, so I unvoted.
"All of us don't know exactly who you are." Does nobody else read this as "I know you're town but the town doesn't"? Am I going senile?

1. Why vote Thomith immediately after?

2. You're looking far too hard for a scum-slip there.

@ Elfen: How is it possible to see the Random Questions that Captain Corporal asked but NOT see that we had moved out of RVS (both happened on the very same page)?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Toro »

Hoppster 101 wrote:... Come again?

Of course
there's a chance he's town (and therefore a Miller), that's the situation WITH EVERYBODY.

Please... with this logic, you should never ever make a vote apart from a select few scenarios when somebody is confirmed scum.

Yeah...your point is?

Alrighty then, I'll ask for your permission on when and when not to vote master.

Hoppster 101 wrote:I'm not even being hypocritical, if that's what you're driving at. Starting a wagon and rushing onto a wagon are very different things.

You rushed to get a wagon started.

Hoppster wrote:Are you saying that there is no chance that Thomith is town? Pray, tell us how you know this.

You have 2 points on Thomith - Null and Null-Scum.

You have 2 Scum points on myself. You have 3 on SleepyKrew.

And yet you vote for Thomith?!

Let's just say I have a stronger gut feeling that Thomith is scum, I may have less points on him but my gut's telling me scum atm. (This is also addressed to SK's 108)

[quote="Hoppster 101 Re: My "scumslip"]How?[/quote]

I'm still interested in this as well.

Panzerjager 103 wrote:Umm, Did anyone see Sleepy's Miller Mason Recruiter claim? I think the scum are gambiting us here. EK claims miller straight away then Sleepy calim's he's not only a miller but a Mason Recruiter as well? I'd be willing to bet there are not two millers in the game. Or two masons.

I
highly
doubt there's two millers in this game as well...

[Nvm, apparently it might've been a joke]

SK 116 wrote:1. You seem a bit more suspicious than "null".
2. He's a famous player.
3. Well, if you were Cop, would YOU waste an inv now that you know you'll get a guilty?
4. 65/35 isn't "null".

1. I am. Read my judgment it doesn't say null.
2. What does it matter?
3. No.
4. Once again, read my judgment it doesn't say null.

CC 23 wrote:Br "I hate millers", I mean they add an annoying aspect to the game, of "how do we know if he's scum fkeclaiming or really town".

If you think that Empking might be fakeclaiming...

CC 23 wrote:By "nice roleclaim", I mean "good job on claiming that straight-up".

How the hell does this make any sense? You're praising a guy who might be fakeclaiming right now?
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Elfen »

@hoppster. I mearly looked down like to the RQS and stopped and quoted it then and filled it out then RVS and posted then i exited out. I didn't read any of the thread only to what CC where about.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Empking »

1Joe60, Sundy, Thomith, Captain Corporal, Jakesh97, Elfen

You guys suck. Seriously, he admitted to "just throwing it out their" that's the same thing as claiming scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Thomith »

I may have less points on him but my gut's telling me scum atm.
gut feelings < Scumreads. ok you have more scumreads on other people but you vote for me, i agree with SOME of the logic you say you are voting me for but if you have more scum reads on other people but vote with your gut rather than your reads.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (17/17)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:13 am

Post by TBuG »

Empking wrote:

You guys suck. Seriously, he admitted to "just throwing it out their" that's the same thing as claiming scum.

Not... really...?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:

Yeah c'mon you guys, LYNCH HIM NOW!!!! DO IT!!! Very interesting game this is so far. :lol:
Show

Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Elfen »

Well here are some scenarios.
There is a 50/50 chance of either being scum cause bussing and all that work in the beginning?? Ah no.
There is a 100/0 chance of Emp and Toro being town. Which this may be the case here most likely.

If we lynch Emp and he is the miller, then we lynch Toro. Both end up being town Mafia and possibly a vig/SK may be in it so: Right there 4-6 townies could be lost that instant in two day period, if we vote for toro the next day
If we lynch Toro and he is scum, Emp is clear free and is most likely town. Assuming there is three mafia as always with 13 players. we would only loose 1 or 2 townies in that day
Or it could be the other way around so on :/

I'd say lets keep on talking before hammering or lynching. cause I dont want the first one to happen :/
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Empking »

PBuG wrote:
Empking wrote:

Not... really...?

Yes really. That's scum play 101.

Elfen is also scum BTW.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Elfen »

._. Huh.

By Mafia Wiki

Sometimes an important part of a Miller role is that the player is not told this aspect of their role. Rather the Moderator assigns one person to be the Miller, but only tells him/her that the role is a vanilla townie. Thus, the Miller cannot simply claim their role Day 1 as a prevention against lynching.

Again, we are dealing with a confusing spot :/ We have no idea if he is telling the truth or not, we don't even know if the mod told him he was one. He may be scum who knows. But we cannot tell till Day one is over, so lets keep a close eye on him and lets try to get other people who havent posted enough and lets hear their thoughts about all this.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Empking »

You can't tell until I'm either dead or the game is over but quite frankly its irrelevant. Only scum would still be focussing on it on page six with Toro having claimed scum.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:Well here are some scenarios.
There is a 50/50 chance of either being scum cause bussing and all that work in the beginning?? Ah no.
There is a 100/0 chance of Emp and Toro being town. Which this may be the case here most likely.

/nod to second part.
/hell no to first.

Elfen wrote:If we lynch Emp and he is the miller, then we lynch Toro.
Both end up being town

Wait what? You know we'll both end up town? Anyone else reading a scumslip out of this?

Unvote

Vote: Elfen

PEdit: Empking are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Elfen wrote:Again, we are dealing with a confusing spot :/ We have no idea if he is telling the truth or not, we don't even know if the mod told him he was one. He may be scum who knows. But we cannot tell till Day one is over, so lets keep a close eye on him and lets try to get other people who havent posted enough and lets hear their thoughts about all this.

Yes. This has been stated before.
Show

Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Elfen »

Toro wrote:
Both end up being town

Wait what? You know we'll both end up town? Anyone else reading a scumslip out of this?

Unvote

Umm Tell me how. as i said, it was a scenario. If Emp really was the Miller, and we lynched him Day 1, most likely(well possibly) you may be gone next the next day. Thus, since there is a Mafia kill and there may be a SK/Vig role, 2/4-6 Townies gone in that instant :/ Again scenario =.=
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:
Toro wrote:
Both end up being town

Unvote

Umm Tell me how. as i said, it was a scenario. If Emp really was the Miller, and we lynched him Day 1, most likely(well possibly) you may be gone next the next day. Thus, since there is a Mafia kill and there may be a SK/Vig role, 2/4-6 Townies gone in that instant :/ Again scenario =.=

Aye shit, I misread that. Going to go get some coffee. :igmeou:

Unvote
Show

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Thomith »

We have no idea if he is telling the truth or not,

Well duh, of course we have no idea if he is telling the truth or not as we cannot confirm EK unless he dies, however i am willing to bet he is town as he claimed quickly where imo scum would have waited untill they were investigated before claiming to give them a cover story when the time comes but wouldn't want to have the spotlight on them early on in the game.

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:
We have no idea if he is telling the truth or not,

Well duh, of course we have no idea if he is telling the truth or not as we cannot confirm EK unless he dies, however i am willing to bet he is town as he claimed quickly where imo scum would have waited untill they were investigated before claiming to give them a cover story when the time comes but wouldn't want to have the spotlight on them early on in the game.

Actually it is just as easy for scum to claim early D1 as well so they can get the cop off of their trails. I couldn't possibly see scum waiting until after a night investigation to do so.
Show

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Thomith »

But if they claim early they would get alot of attention which they probably would not want that much attention drawn to them early in the game where as if they claimed later then they would be able to go through a while without having that attention on them

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Toro »

Thomith wrote:But if they claim early they would get alot of attention which they probably would not want that much attention drawn to them early in the game where as if they claimed later then they would be able to go through a while without having that attention on them

According to SleepyKrew Emp is a "famous player" so we can always assume that the attention is going to be on him.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Empking »

Toro wrote:
Thomith wrote:But if they claim early they would get alot of attention which they probably would not want that much attention drawn to them early in the game where as if they claimed later then they would be able to go through a while without having that attention on them

According to SleepyKrew Emp is a "famous player" so we can always assume that the attention is going to be on him.

No. Meta me if you want.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

No. Meta me if you want.

So SK is wrong in assuming you're a famous player?
Show

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 am

Post by TBuG »

animorpherv1 wrote:I have to agree with Panzer, but I don't like the Miller Mason Recruiter claim more.

Vote:SleepyKrew

Quality first post there, agreeing that the obvious joke claim is suspicious and commenting on NOT A SINGLE OTHER THING THAT HAS HAPPENED.
FoS: animorpherv1
I'm really unconvinced that you've read anything except the post immediately above yours.

Empking wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:

Toro is acting scummy but I really don't think he is part of the scum team.

Why?

This.

Elfen wrote:And after you said that and what he posted later. It kind of does seem odd. But Emp did attack Toto cause she may have somewhat counter claimed or accusing he may be lying. Again, she is still wary if he is or not, as for I

What? Counterclaim? :| Also, voting after being called out is not, in and of itself, suspicious. OMGUSing is when you vote with little reasoning. Empking had reasoning.

Toro wrote:
Hoppster 101 wrote:... Come again?

Of course
there's a chance he's town (and therefore a Miller), that's the situation WITH EVERYBODY.

Please... with this logic, you should never ever make a vote apart from a select few scenarios when somebody is confirmed scum.

Yeah...your point is?

Alrighty then, I'll ask for your permission on when and when not to vote master.

/facepalm... His point was that you essentially said, well, I don't think he's miller, but I'm not going to vote him unless he is because I don't want to mislynch a townie.

Toro wrote:Let's just say I have a stronger gut feeling that Thomith is scum, I may have less points on him but my gut's telling me scum atm. (This is also addressed to SK's 108)

Gut feelings =/= scumhunting.

Toro wrote:
SK 116 wrote:1. You seem a bit more suspicious than "null".
2. He's a famous player.
3. Well, if you were Cop, would YOU waste an inv now that you know you'll get a guilty?
4. 65/35 isn't "null".

1. I am. Read my judgment it doesn't say null.
2. What does it matter?
3. No.
4. Once again, read my judgment it doesn't say null.

Honey, you said his miller claim was a nulltell after saying we know how you felt about it.

Empking wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Empking wrote:

You guys suck. Seriously, he admitted to "just throwing it out there" that's the same thing as claiming scum.

Not... really...?

Yes really. That's scum play 101.

Elfen is also scum BTW.

Why? On both counts.

Re: the debate over whether or not Empking would be investigated, it's a known fact that more well-known players have a higher chance of being investigated. The longer you've been here, the more people know your name, the more likely someone is to pick you when they're trying to pick someone to investigate.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Empking »

Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

No. Meta me if you want.

So SK is wrong in assuming you're a famous player?

I think people might recognize the name just due to my being profilic but no I'm not an attention grabbing player.

Preview:
Elfen is playing like an idiot but is also lining up lynches.
Toro doesn't want to be blamed if I get lynched thyerefore he's careful to point out that he's only throwing it out there. He wants me mislynched but doesn't want the blame.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Elfen »

::Roles eyes:: How am I lining up lynches, I have not yet said anything about lynching any one. Except the concept of the scenarios I talked about that's it. I want to see a few things before I vote. ._.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Toro »

PBuG wrote:Honey, you said his miller claim was a nulltell after saying we know how you felt about it.

Is claiming miller a towntell? No.

Is claiming miller a scumtell? No.

PEdit:

Empking wrote:Elfen is playing like an idiot but is also lining up lynches.

Ah, I thought I wasn't the only one who saw this.

Empking wrote:Toro doesn't want to be blamed if I get lynched thyerefore he's careful to point out that he's only throwing it out there. He wants me mislynched but doesn't want the blame.

Where did I say I want a mislynch?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”