hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by hohum »

Maziek wrote:I don't like the way that Chesskid is playing!

Newbies, heh..

TheLonging wrote:I'm not talking about you really, I was talking about how chesskid was implying that there was some sort of wagon happening because I was the third vote. He was getting a bit defensive over my vote.

Does your inability to form coherent thoughts extend to reading comprehension as well? Once again, I don't see where he implied any such thing and I still completely fail to see how I'm connected to your line of chesskid questioning in any way whatsoever other than being the first vote on the wagon.

Along those lines, what exactly constitutes a wagon? I saw he's had at least 3 votes piled on simultaneously thus far. Does that constitute a wagon?

What about the votes you? Do you feel as if your wagon is unwarranted? If so, why?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Jahudo wrote:@Esp: I'm waiting to place a serious vote.

Ok let's apply the categorical imperative to this.

So if everyone did this we would have no start to game would me.

Yeah, this is no excuse.
Don't @ me.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Vote Count #2

TheLonging:
chesskid3, Equinox, inHimshallibe, hohum (L-3)
chesskid3:
hohum
, Fluttershy, TheLonging
Jahudo:
Gammagooey, espeonage
MehPlusRawr:
WeyounsLastClone
Mina:
inHimshallibe

WeyounsLastClone:
espeonage

Not Voting:
Jahudo, Maziek, MehPlusRawr, Mina

Day One Deadline(expired on 2011-06-30 03:00:00)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok this is going to piss me off no end. Can you capitalise my name?
Don't @ me.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by hohum »

Espeonage wrote:Ok this is going to piss me off no end. Can you capitalise my name?

sup, eSPEONAGE

better?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Espeonage »

get out
Don't @ me.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by hohum »

NO U

Incidentally I've got a slight-scum read on you based on the fact that you called Equinox town for crumbing his role while doing no such thing of your own. I figured as long as you and I are going to sit here and shit this thread up we might as well make the conversation productive. So what do you say to that, scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Why does it feel like this game is going to make me sad.

Jahudo I know that fluttershy is a character and etc.etc. But the first section of the post is the same thing that Rhinoz pulled back in objection mafia with Vi and the second thing looks really convoluted although I think I see what you're saying better now and that part is probably actually null alignment-wise but it bugged me so nyah.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I speak English, GG
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

well i speak rambly-sentence. Whatcha gonna do about it punk.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Right, i'll go along with this. As far as I can see, crumbing like that is probably a town tactic, call wifom but it is a very bold move for scum to make. Not that it couldn't be a scum move, just that that is the way i see it. But as for me not doing the same, how do you know i haven't. Obviously that softclaim was very open and gives alot of information away (the actual role isn't given so it isn't too bad) so i'll ask you this. What makes you think that soft claiming like that is a good thing for me to have done?
Don't @ me.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Mina »

I'm V/LA now because of Goofbash and posting from a phone, so no time for a wall, but firstly:

VOTE: inHimshallibe

Not a fan of his TheLonging vote--it felt opportunistic. (Yes, I know hohum's came afterward...but as much as I should probably lie and say I found hohum's vote scummy as policy after Might of Mordor, his tone is coming off as genuinely frustrated.) I don't suppose it's too much effort to elaborate on what you mean by Jahudo being coy and TheLonging being scum, instead of speaking as though it's self-evident?

Oh, one last thing. What do you think of chesskid?

Hey, Espeonage, why did you call out Jahudo for not making a random vote, but not TheLonging? I have a slight scum read on Jahudo already (and while TL vs. chesskid is excruciating, but I'm not getting scum vibes from either), but the whole "no RVS vote" reasoning seems pretty superficial.

Preview-edit: damn it, cross-posted with a page. Maziek, is there any reason your vote isn't on chesskid, now?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

THE GAME THUS FAR:

*CHESSKID: vote: no lynch, 'cause this game is about friendship
*TheLonging: I DON'T UNDERSTAND JOEKS ONT HE INTERNET
*FlutterAlt votes chesskid - teehee policy lynch
*TheLonging: I STILL DON":T UNDERSTAND JOKES. but yeah i might vote chesskid on policy? what the bloody FUCK? but not until he answers my question which was either rhetorical or idiotic by implication
*Jahudo: I understand the jokes. ( :thumbup: to Jahudo ). but what is this about policy lynching chesskid? ( :thumbdown: to Jahudo ). understands one joke, not the other
*CHESSKID: I don't need to explain myself if you're too simple to miss the jokes
*TheLonging: WHAT THIS R OUTRAGE. i'mma play newb and vote you for reasons that miss the point of this page entirely is English the first language here?
*CHESSKID: CHESSKID CHESSKID
*TheLonging: chess, you're a frustrating player for me to play with. Ok, I'm feeling it. but wai- *stretches vote even farther* maybe I'm panicking now
*CHESSKID: please psychoanalyze my vote of No Lynch. no? then please list scum motivation ok i might have stretched that a little
*hohum: I never learned TLSL, also I'll have no part of being linked to a policy lynch. Really do think TheLonging was being misunderstood here - was asking chesskid if he thought hohum's vote was serious, not actually calling hohum's vote serious. not sure if intentional on hohum's part. Also, if hohum's vote on Chess and the "PL" (and I use the quotations liberally) were 500 miles apart, why still leave the vote on chess?
*Jahudo: Gamma, which obvious choice of these two posts of mine did you feel the need to vote from? Seriously, the choice was between a jokesy entrance to the game and comments about events thus far...

updating the death list:
thelonging
jahudo
hohum

*Espeonage: not voting in rvs is worthy of a vote. ORLY ohai let's be on chesskid's side this game. this townread announced as such seems forced
*CHESSKID: explain
*Espeonage: nope.jpeg

updating the death list:
thelonging
espeonage
jahudo
hohum

*TheLonging: my how-to-play mafia playbook only tells me no lynch is bad, doesn't give me reasons why scum would out-and-out vote for it out of the gate. this was our point... continues to vote.
*hohum: shit, i guess i have to bus you. i'm going to call you dumb instead of explain why you're wrong.
*CHESSKID: oh...
*Jahudo: here, inHim, have a Sprite and sit down. it'll make you feel better about me. No dodging or anything here. Maybe I myself wasn't getting Jahudo's jokes

updating the death list:
thelonging
espeonage
hohum

*TheLonging: yep, i have no idea what i'm talking about anymore and the hole just gets deeper the more you try and explain this. different ballgame if he drops the chesskid vote here, but... he doesn't also chesskid being defensive
*CHESSKID: am i defensive town or defensive scum
*TheLonging: you're defensive
*CHESSKID: asdfaagad ;alkdgjapaovunawer,gmanv aasdfadgefaedsjhavnaweoupwnvadjvuev 93
*Maziek: hi guys! i'm a hopeless neophyte!
*hohum: @TL: oh... yep.
*Espeonage: I'm going to be playing this game with my pants on my head.
*hohum: oh you're kinda scum too i'm seeing eye-to-eye with hohum at this point

updating death list:
thelonging
espeonage

*Gammagooey: jahudo, here's the sich. I don't want to lose like I lost in that other game I lost a while back also: run-ons
*Espeonage: if you're not going to vote TheLonging, vote me.
*mina: i'mma ninja inHim. i'll get to this in just a sec
*inHim: hey guys! what's going on in here?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by hohum »

Espeonage wrote:Right, i'll go along with this. As far as I can see, crumbing like that is probably a town tactic, call wifom but it is a very bold move for scum to make. Not that it couldn't be a scum move, just that that is the way i see it. But as for me not doing the same, how do you know i haven't. Obviously that softclaim was very open and gives alot of information away (the actual role isn't given so it isn't too bad) so i'll ask you this. What makes you think that soft claiming like that is a good thing for me to have done?

I'm not saying you should have soft claimed. I'm just wondering why you brought it up at all. Generally there's no pro-town motivation for acknowledging a soft claim.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

inhims Actually I was scum with Rhinoz in that other game I just mentioned and BUSSED TO ULTIMATE VICTORY.

Also you should take esponage off the death list.
Aaaaand I actually like this vote better than Jahudros.
Vote: Maziek
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA inhim

unvote

Vote: Maziek
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by hohum »

EBWOP:

In Him Shall I Be (gay jokes aside) wrote:why still leave the vote on chess?

Because a random vote is as good as any vote until I find someone to pick on. If you're going to ask questions then don't ask them in a way that makes them easy to miss, please.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Wut. I might concede jahudo going back on the deathlist, but not Espeonage coming off. Espeonage is voting Jahudo because Jahudo chose not to vote in RVS. ._.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Honestly I feel like TL should be on the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly stupid town list and not the scumlist

but meep
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

i may be treating this too much like a large.

unvote

I will return.
Show

:

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I actually personally think that not RVS voting is generally slightly more likely to scum from town given cautious scum/aggressive town. There are better reasons to vote at this point though.
Espy's first post is significantly more likely to come from town than scum IMO.

I don't really care about what list Jahudo is on at this point. HE WILL BE REVEALED IN TIME.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by TheLonging »

hohum wrote:Along those lines, what exactly constitutes a wagon? I saw he's had at least 3 votes piled on simultaneously thus far. Does that constitute a wagon?

If the votes are in a relativity short timespan then yes.

Also I believe the votes are I guess warranted on me, I can see for sure see why everyone wants me dead (Lack of good English, I guess inhim finds me obnoxious (although the amount he's stating me to be obnoxious might be hyperbole)). Do I agree with them? No, but yes I do see why a wagon was formed on me. Silly hohum.

Also this is me sticking my head into the frame and saying that inhim shouldn't have depicited me as being that obnoxious because I know my posts weren't like that <__<
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Equinox »

Just poppin' in to say to y'all that I'll be catchin' up tomorrow 'cause I got hit by fallin' apples today and I saw rainbows.

Unvote

There was also this:

Espeonage wrote:As far as I can see, crumbing like that is probably a town tactic, call wifom but it is a
very bold move for scum to make

I'm 'fraid I'm gonna hafta disagree with you on that one. Talkin' like this is pretty easy to do, really, and it's not like it betrays my alignment either way. I know you said that sorta, but this isn't as bold as you're sayin' it is.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Equinox only really crumbed his rolename, not role so I don't see how that's tactical in any way. Scum have fakeclaims, mods are able to give main characters to scum, so he's not putting himself in any hole by talking like somepony in particular.

Gammagooey wrote:Jahudo I know that fluttershy is a character and etc.etc. But the first section of the post is the same thing that Rhinoz pulled back in objection mafia with Vi
Yeah, I thought Rhinox was scummy for that too but the difference is that his declaration looked serious because it was about a player playing. Mine had no intention of looking serious because it was only about a name.

Gammagooey wrote:I actually personally think that not RVS voting is generally slightly more likely to scum from town given cautious scum/aggressive town.
Cautious scum try to fit in with the crowd so why would they not do something that most people do? I think its null because placing a random vote requires no strategy or foresight. There is no wrong answer so scum wouldn't have any reason to consider a "right" move.

--

inHimshallibe wrote:*Jahudo: I understand the jokes. ( :thumbup: to Jahudo ). but what is this about policy lynching chesskid? ( :thumbdown: to Jahudo ).
Fluttershy's call of policy lynch looked serious enough to respond in a serious manner. I do believe that chesskid is a good player and would know there is no foreseeable advantage to actually no lynch, which made it a clear joke, which meant there was no serious reason to suggest a no lynch. Also your posting style is hard to follow, some sections don't seem to have any point but if its just getting jokes out of the way early okay.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Softclaiming as a bold move. Regardless of how easy it is. Are you saying that that wasn't a softclaim?

As far as I can tell my point on Jahudo is legitimate and for page three is a perfectly good place to park my vote for a little while.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”