chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

never said i was good this game

said you'd have been lynched day 1 for benig scummy but you got cleared by role related reasons

and nooooooo chesskid can't have the opportunity to do that?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 am

Post by ooba »

Shadow Dancer wrote:But: For chess to be town Andy must have given the exact same power to two different players. Do you consider this possibilty any likely?
No. But the fact that Nacho is the one who supplied that info on "Seduce" gives me pause to consider the possibility that Nacho-AGM is framing chess here. Reasons:
- Setup: Baster botches Athena fakeclaim very badly (with what looks like Asclepius abilities) - Probably switched - Actually scum-with athena fakeclaim would probably been a rolecop.
- Setup: Only three claimed people in the game fit Anubis abilities = {LC,Nacho,Me}
- Setup: Rolecop Chess - claim normal of scum same as chess - Get chess lynched
- Behavioral: The "Moonbeams" interchange on D2 and the fact that I had to ask Agar to comment on AGM's claim
Outside chance but my plan takes care of this scum pairing too - cause they can't kill chess town and would have clear him and kill someone else.

So SD, I'll throw back this question to you -
If chess is town, what would you say of Nacho's claim then?

Shadow Dancer wrote:And going after your scumlist - should the second RB not be on LC over AGM? How is AGM more likely chess' potential partner than LC anyway?
Think you've answered the first part yourself (since Chess-AGM is the possible pairing). Chess-LC is unlikely based on what I've seen in the thread ..

P-edit: The irony .. Lol ..
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

the scum who isnt nacho could still easily kill me
unless SD does his fuckign job and doesnt block me like a FUCKING MORONNNNNNNNNNN
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 am

Post by ooba »

chesskid3 wrote:the scum who isnt nacho could still easily kill me
unless SD does his fuckign job and doesnt block me like a FUCKING MORONNNNNNNNNNN

Not if AGM is blocked .. And you're blocking Nacho ..
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

thats the SD doing his fucking job part
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by ooba »

Ok. Been giving more thought about possible scum pairings + going through ISOs + re-reading parts..

Last two Egyptian scum are Nacho and AGM.
No doubt about it. This means I was wrong about LC but I can live with that (but was ..

Chess is town
-- However you see it the day one SD counterclaim doesn't make sense especially if he was not the scum roleblocker of his team .. So how does that plan go? "Chess, you act like a roleblocker when you're actually not. So when Mothrax flips Magic + Womanhood, you'll be confirmed brother! Let's not mention the fact that you can never actually prove your ability if you're called out on it"
-- Chess scum could have *easily* claimed "lure" or "captivate" as his normal

AGar+Nacho play makes zero sense
-- Wincon is to win with town but only if Zeus\Poseidon dead - so why would anyone save Poseidon D1? So how was he *ever* going to fulfill that wincon? Did he know that the vig will magically die on N1 and give him an ability to rob?
-- Why even claim at all? First I thought Nacho didn't care much about the game so he claimed full role. But I guess we're seeing TWO Jack-type claims this game ..

Behaviour - Behaviour: You don't push a lynch on someone and Not comment on their claim! (here)

Setup:
Doctor role is overpowered (stops next 3 kill attempts on target for the rest of the game? Compare to LOTR please)
Doctor claim was botched (Sorority - thanks Gemini)
Doctor not dead yet (Note to Magna: Scum didn't even try to hit N3 so my protecting him is irrelevant
Grave rob ability used on somebody "Forgotten by The Mortals: (Dead*)" is a fucking sham - I mean DeathNote and Faraday are in that section

And no two ways about it - I want chess to block Nacho and someone blocking AGM
. If I'm wrong - chess scum dies by Nacho's hand but I'm not ...

Chess blocks Nacho
Nacho kills Chess
Me Jailkept
AGM blocked by Magna
Iece on SD
LC on Chronopie
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Um, no ... let me gather this some thoughts together ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Chesskid wrote:HEY THE EXACT SAME POWER
CALLED A ROLEBLOCK

TO A SCUM AND A TOWN

GOSH THAT'S UNTHINKABLE

Here the facts –

1. You are claiming your Normal is flavored Seduce.
2. Nacho is claiming Conspiracy’s normal is Seduce.

I don’t buy FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND that the Mods were so lazy as to recycle flavor for similar powers. Sorry, not happening.

So from a theoretical Chess is Town perspective you should be calling Nacho confirmed scum. Because he would have to be lying for you to be as you have claimed. But you haven’t called him scum once.

Instead you’ve said “I WANT TO LIVE” over and over.

--

First things first – in response to
… why in the hell did you choose LOTR Mafia? There are MANY games you could have chosen yet you chose one that backs your position. In fact, if we are just going to what looks like randomly pick a game to support our theories let’s look at Clash of Kings Mafia

Town –

2 Shot Bulletproof

Vig Enabler (Assassin Role)
Triggered Vengeful Townie and Vengeful Triggerer
Mass Neighborizor
Jailkeeper

Doctor

NameCop
1 Shot Dayvig
Tracker
VT times 7

Versus

BP Serial Killer

Greyjoy NameCop immune Godfather
Greyjoy Watcher
Greyjoy Goon times 2
Lannister NameCop immune Godfather
Lannister Rolebocker
Lannister Goon time 2

In this set-up Town has two full-fledged information roles (Tracker and NameCop) along with a JK, 2 shot Bulletproof and full Doctor. The Mafia forces, while greater in number than here are obviously weaker with half their members being goons.

In then end that parrellel you’ve driven is just like your endless other speculations this game – an exercise to muddy the waters. I’ll also point out the some of your points raised were clearly inaccurate –

VT + One-ring (which makes you lynch immune and night target immune)

Seraph - chooses one person permanently on whom scum-actions will fail in the night

These for example are not correct.

The one Ring bearer was not Night Target immune (he died to the Town Vig) and the Seraph Knight made a single player NK immune as long as the Seraph Night was alive.

Moving on …

ooba wrote:So SD, I'll throw back this question to you - If chess is town, what would you say of Nacho's claim then?

If Chess is Town Nacho’s clearly lying scum. But I'm doubting Chess is Town at this stage.

Chess wrote:the scum who isnt nacho could still easily kill me

Here’s another one for you ooba – why is the Day 1 Claimed Town roleblocker still alive? No-one’s claimed to protect him AT ALL.

ooba wrote:Ok. Been giving more thought about possible scum pairings + going through ISOs + re-reading parts..

Last two Egyptian scum are Nacho and AGM. No doubt about it.

Wow, suddenly in two hours you’ve pieced together this brand new theory Impressive.

Oh, wait

ooba wrote:Chess is town
-- However you see it the day one SD counterclaim doesn't make sense especially if he was not the scum roleblocker of his team ..
So how does that plan go? "Chess, you act like a roleblocker when you're actually not. So when Mothrax flips Magic + Womanhood, you'll be confirmed brother! Let's not mention the fact that you can never actually prove your ability if you're called out on it"

-- Chess scum could have *easily* claimed "lure" or "captivate" as his normal

1. Make pure sense if Chess is something like a scum PGO / Bomb / Supersaint. He claims Roleblocker in an attempt to get Town JK Shadow lynched when Shadow was under heavy pressure (before AGar bailed him out with his 'Shadow is confirmed Town' play) because if it comes down to a 1 v 1 he’s taking someone with him whenever he dies.
2. Actually the bolded is exactly what has happened this game. Not a single one of his ‘claimed’ blocks is confirmable. He blocked Plum Day 1 when all he did was rant and rave about LC being obv-scum. That makes no sense. His Day 2 claim came at 1716 after LC claimed his target of SnowBunny at 1697. Day 3 he claimed to block the generally assumed Town Doctor whose target was still alive and thus one of the only abilities that he could target and not be called into a potential 1 v 1 with.
3. Yeah, and lazy Chess scum who wasn’t paying attention could still claim Seduce.

ooba wrote:AGar+Nacho play makes zero sense
-- Wincon is to win with town but only if Zeus\Poseidon dead - so why would anyone save Poseidon D1? So how was he *ever* going to fulfill that wincon? Did he know that the vig will magically die on N1 and give him an ability to rob?
-- Why even claim at all? First I thought Nacho didn't care much about the game so he claimed full role. But I guess we're seeing TWO Jack-type claims this game ..

1. Well if he’s Town and wants a better chance at winning letting the Town aligned JK die to a lynch Day 1 isn’t going to help him. As Nacho has claimed … letting scum take care of the thorn in his side makes his claimed Win-con easier. Scum kill his target for him while he works to take out the scum.
2. Um whut? Why claim at all? He replaced into a game where everyone and their brother was calling for his claim at that stage and you ask this question?

ooba wrote:Setup:
Doctor role is overpowered (stops next 3 kill attempts on target for the rest of the game? Compare to LOTR please)
Doctor claim was botched (Sorority - thanks Gemini)
Doctor not dead yet (Note to Magna: Scum didn't even try to hit N3 so my protecting him is irrelevant
Grave rob ability used on somebody "Forgotten by The Mortals: (Dead*)" is a fucking sham - I mean DeathNote and Faraday are in that section

1. Two full Town Roleblockers is overpowered, especially with a Town Redirector
2. Chess’s claim has been botched.
3. Chess not dead yet.
4. Actual players in the game in the “Forgotten by the Mortals” category also so your point is rather stupid.

TL – DR Summary

Ooba is throwing everything and the kitchen sink to keep Chesskid free to do what he wants. I’m not buying this latest round of speculation.

I WILL NOT be agreeing to any course of Night actions that don’t result in me blocking either Chesskid (which if he is a PGO works out well for Town in taking care of me while blocking Chess) or ooba.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by quadz08 »

chess, how exactly does roleblocking nacho confirm you?

I agree with MoI.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

He's going to try to kill me
i'm going to rb him

and STILL BE FUCKING ALIVE KTHX
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

MOI DONT BE A FUCKING TOOLBAG
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

MOI EVERYBODY

DONT PLAY OUTGUESS THE MOD

MAYBE WE BOTH GOT SEDUCE
MAYBE HE'S SCUM
HE KILLS ME
I BLOCK HIM
CONFIRMS ME AS TOWN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Let's lynch chess and shoot Gem instead.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by ooba »

Chess, you're not helping .. Lemme take care of this bro ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by ooba »

Quadz, that's what I'm suggesting in the new plan of mine.. Only fucking way town is going to win now ..
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:01 pm

chesskid3 wrote:MAYBE HE'S SCUM

Maybe he's scum? ONLY MAYBE? THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY THE MODS FUCKING RECYCLED ROLE FLAVOR. NO FUCKING WAY.

YOU YELLING 'DON'T OUTGUESS THE MOD' IS YOUR ONLY FUCKING WAY NOT TO CALL NACHO CONFIRMED SCUM.

WHICH TOWN CHESS WOULD HAVE TO DO.

I'm so pissed Gemini directly claimed Serial Killer right now.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ooba wrote:Quadz, that's what I'm suggesting in the new plan of mine.. Only fucking way town is going to win now ..

HOW IS THIS HELPING ME
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by quadz08 »

fuck it, confirmed SK will be here tomorrow / is viggable. I say we lynch chess. If he flips town, Nacho dies.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 pm

ooba wrote:Quadz, that's what I'm suggesting in the new plan of mine.. Only fucking way town is going to win now ..

Don't bother. Gemini hangs today. There is NO reason to leave the claimed Serial Killer (who actually killed Zeus based on the flavor, lulz) alive. 100% chance of eliminating a NK source is 100%.

And why would hanging someone you feel is Town be the only way Town could win? I don't even ...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MoI, if we leave claimed SK alive today, we can confirm people as town if they're roleblocked when the kill goes through.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by ooba »

chesskid3 wrote:

HOW IS THIS HELPING ME

Cause if you're NOT lynched today - newsflash: you're not getting killed tonight cause scum need you for a mislynch tomorrow ..
And there is no way people are going to lynch Nacho or AGM over you ..
However lynch you today = Nacho scum = Lynch Nacho tomorrow

Lynch Chesskid
SD Block Gemini
You Block Nacho
I'm left alive to protect against whoever AGM targets (or) vice-versa if I'm scum - either we kill each other or there's the chance that kill is protected.

Magna replying to your post - but responding to this in between takes me away from it
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by ooba »

^ You refering to Magna of course
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by quadz08 »

*sigh* I know, MoI. I know.

lynch the SK. Kill the chesskid.

P-Edit: Nacho... we can do that without the SK alive...
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by ooba »

"Why in the hell did you choose LOTR Mafia?"

Because we compare games of the same Mod - Granted you'll have dana influences in this and Plum influences in that but both are Andrius games.

Also...
One ring - "Once during the game, you may choose to wear the One Ring. This lasts for one whole Day Phase or Night Phase. During this time, you cannot be targetted by any abilities.".
All scum actions fail on the Seraph's choice. I left out the bit where it's till his death.

"Here’s another one for you ooba – why is the Day 1 Claimed Town roleblocker still alive?"

Newsflash - he's mislynch fodder - on everybody's scum list .. Wait - that's exactly what's happening!

Reg - Chess

1. Wow you'd rather assume "PGO / Bomb / Supersaint" and be rigid rather than not consider the alternative ..
2. I was the one who pointed out the block on LC might be dubious in the first place. But that's not the point - D1 - you're a scum team - and you just let a team member claim a role which he can't confirm. Oh wait - "PGO / Bomb / Supersaint"
Also I'm willing to hammer chess if we're lynching him today
3. Or he could be town.

Reg - Nacho

2. The question is - Why did he claim the actual lyncher role? Any decent-sounding claim would have done ..

Oh wait. You didn't comment on the Behavior part - lets leave the parts which you can't explain away by "PGO/Bomb/Supersaint" eh ..

1. Two full Town Roleblockers is overpowered, especially with a Town Redirector
Look at Lotr Mafia
Now look at the claims this game
A weak one-shot doctor vs A full doc with a super of stopping three kills on one person???
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

dfgjsodfigjifaosdfjioasjdfoajifajsdfoasdf

FUCK YOU ALL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”