New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by glowball »

MOD: V/LA through the 21st
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

sanchocolates wrote:Palisade needs to come on and get contributing...
Swag hasn't come on either.

Dude, you're not contributing so don't bark around orders like that.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Pretty much only 12% of the game is contributing right now, everyone else was wasting their time getting twisted in to DK and the others aren't even posting real content.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

I have a feeling that this day will end in a mislynch. o.o
sanchocolates
sanchocolates
Goon
sanchocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:08 am

Post by sanchocolates »

I have contributed more than you. You're just 'this is this' and 'this is that'. You're not questioning anybody, you're not scumhunting and you placed a vote on a person against your PL.
sanchocolates
sanchocolates
Goon
sanchocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:10 am

Post by sanchocolates »

Where did you get that 12 percent? Do you think you're in that 12 percent? Why?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Glowball wrote:and there were several players who I think placed a vote on Deity without proper cause, however I've chosen to question a few to begin with that really caught my attention. Pressure isn't pressure if you do it to everyone- that's just regular scumhunting.

Really? You need to look back, because of those you asked why they were policy-voting Deity (Reck, Parab, me, Swag, Thor, San and KoC) you didn't continue the questioning. The only player which you did question multiple times was Jilly, but after she contradicted herself. And now me, but that's because I'm 'OMGUS'-sing you and not mentioning how many experience I have.
As for not mentioning my experience, why do you need to know? You know that I can't hide behind the 'I am a newbie~' defence. Why do you need anything else besides that?

There are different reasons for bandwagoning. You assume that I bandwagoned for pressure. Wrong guess. When a bandwagon arrives at the RVS, there shouldn't be one player who can say that nothing of importance has happened. Meaning they need to give their opinion on at least something. Because votes against 65536 for only having numbers or Swag for having a pokemon avatar are so much better.
There's a big difference between my vote against Deity and Swag's vote against Deity. Mine was a bandwagon vote to get information. His was a bandwagon vote to join with the crowd. But thanks for contradicting yourself~. Because if my vote against Deity is as bad as Swag's vote according to you, why did you not question Swag?

And you're calling me out for hostility? Open your eyes BIG TIME, because players have been insulting each other all game long. If I'm a distraction, I'm wondering what you think of most players in this game. Go and play with some Unicorns if you want a lovey-dovey feeling~

Seriously? Are you now calling me out on my playstyle after you used it to defend yourself against my accusation? But the explanation stands above.

What I have done? I've asked you and Jilly for explanations of your actions. Who are my top scum suspects. Waiting on Beaver.
I'm waiting for players to slip up? Correct[/sarcasm] FYI, you are only questioned by me and Beaver has also little suspicion on him. Try again~

Kryp went up my list.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Tomie - who should I be voting and why?
Also - your thoughts on Swag.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:49 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

sanchocolates wrote:Where did you get that 12 percent? Do you think you're in that 12 percent? Why?

Well, this is a large theme role game, I anticipated to be more active than this, at this rate, we really will end up in a mislynch.

Also, it's 15.04629% now, the rate slowly increases by the minute.

Meh, I am not use to playing slow games.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Glowball~ She choose to leave Swag alone, while he was the one who came closest to her profile of scum misusing policy lynches. Adding that she does question me about my vote, while it is according to her as bad as Swag's. Hypocricy~
She wants the brownie points from the wagon against Swag as her question lead to it, but she discredits Reck for it, the one who is attacking Swag the most for it.
Using her playstyle to explain why we should take her actions for null, while discrediting the way I approach the game. Hypocricy~

Like I said, I want to hear what he has to say about his vote against Deity and his unvote about it. That will determine my position on him. For now, he's on the scummy side as he had the second worst vote against Deity, with Jilly being on one.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:Meh, I am not use to playing slow games.

Do you have a solution?
Do you have a player we should look into?
I may be willing to agree with you that everything is totally gakked up...but I don't see how you're helping the situation. Why is that?

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Glowball~ She choose to leave Swag alone, while he was the one who came closest to her profile of scum misusing policy lynches.

If Glowball is scummy for avoiding Swag like that, but trying to get credit for his lynch...shouldn't you be helping us lynch Swag since the only way your case on Glwball is worth anything is if Swag is scum?
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:03 am

Post by bvoigt »

glowball wrote:First the bolded and italicized.. That is my quote and it remains true- and there were several players who I think placed a vote on Deity without proper cause, however I've chosen to question a few to begin with that really caught my attention. Pressure isn't pressure if you do it to everyone- that's just regular scumhunting.

First of all, what's wrong with "regular scumhunting?" Wouldn't it be better to scumhunt by asking the same questions to everyone they apply to rather than "pressure" certain players? Like Tomie said, it's hypocritical, and I don't get it.
Taro
Taro
Townie
Taro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Taro »

Sanschocolate, I've already stated im currently dealing with real life stuff and that my content was going to be somewhat lacking for a few days, so really you can shut it.
DK is not trying to scumhunt at all, he's just attempting to please and is avoiding any form of confrontation.
Swag needs to get the hell in here and respond to his wagon.
Celebloki is still trying to divert attention.
This post is proooooobably qualified as IIoA, but i really dont care.
Did you do something to the princess?
I bet it's sexual harrassment, Adell's going to jail!
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Celebloki »

Taro wrote:
Celebloki is still trying to divert attention.

What am I trying to divert attention from?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Thor665 wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Glowball~ She choose to leave Swag alone, while he was the one who came closest to her profile of scum misusing policy lynches.

If Glowball is scummy for avoiding Swag like that, but trying to get credit for his lynch...shouldn't you be helping us lynch Swag since the only way your case on Glwball is worth anything is if Swag is scum?

The way I can also see it:
-Glowball wants to be seen as a player who's scumhunting (that's why she pointed out her question against Swag which started the suspicions)
-But afterwards she doesn't do much with it (if Swag flips town, she will get less attention)
-At the same time, she points out that Reck will get the heat on him.

So if she's scum with Swag, her actions protect him, but are also trying to give her brownie points when he flips scum as she started the attacks. But her actions are also possible if she's scum, while Swag is not.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Everything you said makes sense except why scum Glowball would react like that to town Swag lynch - what am I missing?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Thor665 wrote:
Palisade wrote:Thor is as hard to read as ever.

Everyone's started to say this lately. I'm still not sure if it's a good or a bad thing.
Really you should just sheep me more - if I'm wrong 2-3 times in a row then you should know I'm town ;)

THOR WHEN YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THIS I WANT TO LYNCH YOU SO HARD BABY

in other news:
DeityKabuto wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:Palisade needs to come on and get contributing...
Swag hasn't come on either.

Dude, you're not contributing so don't bark around orders like that.

DeityKabuto wrote:Pretty much only 12% of the game is contributing right now, everyone else was wasting their time getting twisted in to DK and the others aren't even posting real content.

DeityKabuto wrote:I have a feeling that this day will end in a mislynch. o.o

DeityKabuto wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:Where did you get that 12 percent? Do you think you're in that 12 percent? Why?

Well, this is a large theme role game, I anticipated to be more active than this, at this rate, we really will end up in a mislynch.

Also, it's 15.04629% now, the rate slowly increases by the minute.

Meh, I am not use to playing slow games.

OH HO HO HO HOHEHEHAEHAHEA
DEITYKABUTO
JUST WENT FROM 'POLICY LYNCH' TO 'PROBABLE SCUM'
ATTN VIG/SK PRETENDING TO BE VIG: BULLET. BETWEEN. HIS. EYES.
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Palisade wrote:Thor is as hard to read as ever.

Everyone's started to say this lately. I'm still not sure if it's a good or a bad thing.
Really you should just sheep me more - if I'm wrong 2-3 times in a row then you should know I'm town ;)

THOR WHEN YOU SAY SMURF LIKE THIS I WANT TO LYNCH YOU SO HARD BABY

RECK WHEN YOU SCREAM SMURF LIKE THIS I WONDER WHEN YOU'LL EVER GROK JOKES AND META.
Also, I prefer not to be called 'baby' till the second date.
Also, if you love Swag lynch so much there are so many more things you could be doing to advance it than you're currently doing.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Reckoner, I'm lost, explain your logic.

@Taro

Why point out me, more than 60% of this game isn't scumhunting lol, we are all getting lazy now that's it's summer.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Meh, I am not use to playing slow games.

Do you have a solution?
Do you have a player we should look into?
I may be willing to agree with you that everything is totally gakked up...but I don't see how you're helping the situation. Why is that?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I almost immediately became disenchanted here when I saw this game was CHRISTMAS IN NOOBLAND.

for reference these are the people who NEED DYIN

DeityKabuto: policy lynch plus lol the above posts I quoted in 241
Swag136: jumping on the DK wagon then turning around and going "lol man idk what im doin ill unvote" when he's EXPERIENCED in this game from off-site
Parabollocks: for continuing to play here despite replacing out of other games
BeaverWeasel: partly bc of anonymous hydra action, partly because he white knighted the ever living SHIT out of DeityKabuto

these are the people for IMMEDIATE SAVIN'
Thor665
JDGA
Tomie Uzumaki

also
mod: mist has YET to post in this game why hasn't she been replaced
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DK wrote:Reckoner, I'm lost, explain your logic.

The reasons you just became ACTUAL SCUMLYNCH instead of just PROTOWN POLICYLYNCH is simple.
#1: You're hypocritical. You are yelling at sancho to start contributing and telling him not to bark around orders, while barely contributing and barking orders at sancho yourself.

#2: You try to dismiss the contributions to the DK-wagon as just wasted time, and are continuing to make blanket statements about how people just aren't contributing when that isn't the fucking case.

#3: You set yourself up perfectly to go "NANANA I TOLD YOU SO" if we lynch incorrectly today, which will indirectly make you look OH WOW SOOOO TOWN.

Yeah you're pretty fuckin' scum we can lynch you OR Swag today I don't care. But when one of you flips scum the other is moved to the safe list.
green shirt thursdays
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

xRECKONERx wrote:
DK wrote:Reckoner, I'm lost, explain your logic.

The reasons you just became ACTUAL SCUMLYNCH instead of just PROTOWN POLICYLYNCH is simple.
#1: You're hypocritical. You are yelling at sancho to start contributing and telling him not to bark around orders, while barely contributing and barking orders at sancho yourself.

#2: You try to dismiss the contributions to the DK-wagon as just wasted time, and are continuing to make blanket statements about how people just aren't contributing when that isn't the fucking case.

#3: You set yourself up perfectly to go "NANANA I TOLD YOU SO" if we lynch incorrectly today, which will indirectly make you look OH WOW SOOOO TOWN.

Yeah you're pretty fuckin' scum we can lynch you OR Swag today I don't care. But when one of you flips scum the other is moved to the safe list.

I understand your theory, here, but for the first one San started.

Like I said, it takes some time to contribute in slow moving games.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

fail defense is fail
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

Wraith wrote:
Not Voting
(5)
:
Mist7676, Zihark, glowball, Parabollocks

I think this is a list of not good players.
I'm not certain, and I might just be drawing this conclusion for no reason. But for some reason - some similar action - I get a strong feeling that these players all suxx0rs.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”