Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Toro »

Hoppster wrote:
Toro wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
@ Toro: Very
clearly
, I want you to say why you felt able to vote Thormith but not Empking earlier.

Oh shit, missed this.

At that moment in time I felt that Thomith was a bigger threat, I didn't have as many points on him as most of his posts were the same thing and I felt he was scum trying to appear active. Empking's play I was going to evaluate some more through time and then make a judgment.

Okay...

Talk to me about this:
Toro wrote:I'm going to be watching Empking more and more from here on out, I'm not going to place a vote down on him to start a bandwagon as there is a chance still he actually is Miller.

(That's assuming you see something relevant to talk about. If not, let me know.)

My apologies for that last post, my computer screwed it up.

I don't see anything relevant really, do you? (Not being sarcastic I'm just wondering.)
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Votecount1.8
Did you know: For Dutch and Belgian children, Santa Claus lives in Spain and travels north by steam ship.

Toro (3) - Empking, Sleepykrew, Panzerjager
Sleepykrew(2) - Hoppster, Animorpherv1
Empking(2) - Toro, Jakesh97

Not Voting (6) - 1Joe60, Sundy, Thomith, Captain Corporal, Elfen, PBuG

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch, 6 to no lynch.
The deadline is 6th July GMT 08:00
[/size]

[/quote]
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I'm back :D
So all I've seen is Toto failvoting Elfen (bus?), Toto and Empking yelling at each other, and Toto using terribad logic.
To be clear: quack
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:22 am

Post by Thomith »

Toro what happened to the "im not voting Empking because there is a chance he is actually miller?" think about it, he might be scum but if we lynch him and he is miller then we just lynched a potential clear. EK doesn't seem like the best lynch today looking at both turnouts.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (16/17)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 am

Post by TBuG »

Well, Toro's done nothing to alleviate my suspicion of him. I'm incredibly dissatisfied with his answer as to voting Thomith over Empking - I don't understand what makes Thomith a bigger threat. Soo...
Vote: Toro

That's unlikely to change unless Empking or Elfen do anything outstandingly suspicious.

That being said, I'd really like those posts Sundy and Joe promised us, and s'more contribution from ani past that singular sketchy post would be nice.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Sundy »

OK that re-read happened. I had to skim a little bit during some of the more complicated arguments, but that's your guys' fault for not being more concise. :P

PEOPLE I LIKE:

CC, Hoppster, Pbug. The last two are always posting things I agree with, and CC (who was lurking after a strong entrance) accused himself of lurking in a townie fashion.

SUSPICIONS:

Thomith was echoing lots of people, as other players have already stated.
Jakesh's vote on Empking was worthy of votes on Jakesh, as others have already stated.
Elfen is weird.
Panzerjager/1joe60/animorph: I have no impression of them. I don't like this. People could accuse me of posting in the same manner since I have been lurking, but my excuse is that I'm at a wedding, where 1-2 of the above 3 are probably scum.

WHO TO VOTE?

Sooooo, since I disagree with 1 of the wagons (SK) and I want to keep Empking/Toro around for the good points they make, I would recommend we redirect our wagon onto ANY of the 6 players above.

*break for ISO re-read*

vote: Panzerjager

ISO #1: accuses Empking (misses obv-joke)
ISO #2: reiterates point
ISO #3: reiterates point AGAIN
ISO #4: continues to accuse Empking of lying, but also jumps on his Toro suspicions. If both of these players are town, this is a good move for PJ.
ISO #5 & 6: whatever whatever blah blah blah, Empking/Toro reiterations here too
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Empking »

Panzer should be unlyncvhable just because he's not part of the atmosphere of lurking and not voting that will screw us over.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Sundy »

Empking wrote:Panzer should be unlyncvhable just because he's not part of the atmosphere of lurking and not voting that will screw us over.

And you're voting for Toro why then?

Panzer has 7 posts, only 3 players have less posts and 1 (Jakesh) is tied. And Panzer is one of these that has provided content I deem suspicious rather than just being checked out and null.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Empking »

Sundy wrote:
Empking wrote:Panzer should be unlyncvhable just because he's not part of the atmosphere of lurking and not voting that will screw us over.

Yeah, I thought about that when I made my post. There's around a 90% chance that Toro is scum, its worth it in this specific case.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Animorpherv1 has realised that this game is just too awesome for him and has requested replacement

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Xvart exceeded animorpherv1's awesomeness levels and has replaced in. Give him a warm welcome

~Screwtape
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Sundy »

Empking wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Yeah, I thought about that when I made my post. There's around a 90% chance that Toro is scum, its worth it in this specific case.

Well your vote's fine. Personally I wanted to see conversation about something besides you:toro since the long fights were confusing me. I'm sure you feel quite justified in your vote however

nonetheless I do dispute the claim that Panzer is one of the ones who is keeping the game from lurkerdom, since I specifically pulled his name from my list of lurker-esque types
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 am

Post by xvart »

Ugh... quote fail on my first post...
Twistedspoon, 0 wrote:
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
~ Winston Churchill
I absolutely love this quote. I replaced in for that reason alone. Happy hunting everyone. I'll try to have a post later tonight.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

glad you like the quote. Just wait until you get to the votecounts :roll:

anyways, I'll delete that duplicate post with the bad quote tags for you :]

~Screwtape
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Empking »

Sundy wrote:
Empking wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Well your vote's fine. Personally I wanted to see conversation about something besides you:toro since the long fights were confusing me. I'm sure you feel quite justified in your vote however

nonetheless I do dispute the claim that Panzer is one of the ones who is keeping the game from lurkerdom, since I specifically pulled his name from my list of lurker-esque types

What current votes do you consider justified? (From my POV its mine, Toro's, Panzer's and your's)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Hoppster »

Twistedspoon wrote:
glad you like the quote. Just wait until you get to the votecounts :roll:

anyways, I'll delete that duplicate post with the bad quote tags for you :]

This is a different shade of purple to your other posts, Mod.

Toro wrote:
Hoppster wrote:Okay...

Talk to me about this:
Toro wrote:I'm going to be watching Empking more and more from here on out, I'm not going to place a vote down on him to start a bandwagon as there is a chance still he actually is Miller.

(That's assuming you see something relevant to talk about. If not, let me know.)

My apologies for that last post, my computer screwed it up.

I don't see anything relevant really, do you? (Not being sarcastic I'm just wondering.)

What exactly do you mean by "there is a chance still he actually is Miller"?

Don't want a Panzer lynch. I think it's quite a strong town-tell that he didn't realise the obvjoke SleepyKrew claim.

jakesh97 wrote:My vote on Emp was 50% to see his reaction, he only asked Why which perfectly makes sense.

The other 50% of the reasoning would be I hate two people pointing fingers at eachother back and forth so early into the game. HE says he claimed Godfather, he did not claim godfather and that made no sense to me. IT seemed like it was becoming more bitching then legit arguing with some helpful purpose behind it.

Why are you still voting Empking?

You've seen his reaction (which I suppose is an acceptable reason for voting Empking) but how does bitching mean Empking is scum?

SleepyKrew wrote:I'm back :D
So all I've seen is Toto failvoting Elfen (bus?), Toto and Empking yelling at each other, and Toto using terribad logic.

Why bus(?) after Toto failvoting Elfen but not after Toto yelling at Empking?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Sundy »

Empking wrote:What current votes do you consider justified? (From my POV its mine, Toro's, Panzer's and your's)

Hoppster's vote on SK was reasonable, though now a bit dated
Why do you say Toro's vote on you is justified?
Why is Panzer's vote on Toro justified and not SK?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Hoppster wrote:
This is a different shade of purple to your other posts, Mod.

is this the colour police? :igmeou:

*goes to find something to criticise in Hoppster's game then realises there's far too much*

but seriously, that shade of purple was sooooo last week
:roll:

~Screwtape
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Empking »

Sundy wrote:
Empking wrote:What current votes do you consider justified? (From my POV its mine, Toro's, Panzer's and your's)

Hoppster's vote on SK was reasonable, though now a bit dated
Why do you say Toro's vote on you is justified?

Misrepresention, though not accurate in this case, is a decent reason to vote.

Why is Panzer's vote on Toro justified and not SK?

Panzer's vote is based on more concrete ground.
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Sundy »

@Empking: Oh and re: justified votes, all current votes seem fine to me except Jakesh (worst vote ever) and Animorph. Doesn't mean they're all laid by innocents but they're thought through

I'd like to see more votes laid down so we can have an actual bandwagon instead of low-stakes, back-and-forth carping
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Sundy »

Hoppster wrote:
Don't want a Panzer lynch. I think it's quite a strong town-tell that he didn't realise the obvjoke SleepyKrew claim.

Does this town-tell also apply to Animorph/xvart?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Thomith »

Ok i have decided, Toro's Empking reasoning seems weird, although justified i think it is weird to BW the miller after you said you couldnt vote them not long before. VOTE: Toro

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Hoppster »

Sundy wrote:
Hoppster wrote:

Does this town-tell also apply to Animorph/xvart?

Not quite so much.

Ani pretty much piggybacked off Panzer's post so doesn't get as much credit from me.

Thomith: Weird = scummy?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Thomith »

it can do but i am unsure atm, i voted because i dont think a miller lynch is really ever good day one and toro is pushing it badly.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:46 am

Post by PJ. »

Sundy wrote:

Panzer has 7 posts, only 3 players have less posts and 1 (Jakesh) is tied. And Panzer is one of these that has provided content I deem suspicious rather than just being checked out and null.

Okay I'm in the bottom half of posters, but with every post I have added content(suspicious in your eyes or not) and I find it kinda pot-kettle that a guy with only two more post than me and went 7 pages without posting is accusing me of lurking. A Wedding is not an excuse,some of us work 40 hours a week, do school, and have lives outside of mafia, also I'm not exactly Battle Mage here, I only post when I feel it is necessary and I have something worth saying. This reeks of derailing the bus on Toro and just makes my position on Toro all the more firm and Empking is becoming more and more town.

Also, you're really putting a vote on me for lurking when(not even including you) Jakesh is in the game, has made 1 more post than me and oceans less of content, a player with 1 post and a player with 2 posts. From a derailing persepctive the super lurkers could be too easy and Jakesh could be his scumbuddy especially with that cursorymention and then vote of a much more pro-town player.

Lets go to your ISO on me:

Sundy wrote:
vote: Panzerjager

ISO #1: accuses Empking (misses obv-joke)
ISO #2: reiterates point
ISO #3: reiterates point AGAIN
ISO #4: continues to accuse Empking of lying, but also jumps on his Toro suspicions. If both of these players are town, this is a good move for PJ.
ISO #5 & 6: whatever whatever blah blah blah, Empking/Toro reiterations here too

Nothing wrong with 1.
2&3: This aren't reiterations. These are answers to questions. It's protown to answer questions and clarify things. I had nothing else relevent to posts, so I posted what i needed to
4: Or I'm a pro-town player scumhunting adding more theories than those that are already stated
5: yes because cbringing up more points and correcting someone on their facts is a bad thing.
6: Answering another question in a satisfactory way.

Man this Panzer makes relevant posts and adds content to the game, I think he's scum :wink:

Sundy wrote:@Empking: Oh and re: justified votes, all
current votes seem fine to me except Jakesh (worst vote ever)
and Animorph. Doesn't mean they're all laid by innocents but they're thought through

I'd like to see more votes laid down so we can have an actual bandwagon instead of low-stakes, back-and-forth carping

So you admit Jakesh's vote is horrible, yet aren't voting him, why? This seems like cursory mentions of a scum buddy to be able to jump on him whenever and be able to point and say "I found him scummy see", but I still want you to explain yourself.

Also what are your views on Captain Corporal?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”