Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:54 am

Post by Twomz »

MODKILL the Capitalist PigDogs! Their "equal opportunity" sickens me!

The Communist Manafesto shall become the new Bible for all the Earth! Heil Hitler!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:47 am

Post by Twomz »

Don't you mean OUT of a lynch? Capitalist!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

I wonder if we get modkilled for posting anticommunist or antimaoist thoughts...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by Twomz »

I thought i would be mod killed if i didn't post something vaguely pro Republic of Chinaian... I'm thinking most of the "posting restrictions" have been just a play along, or based on something the mod said in one of his first posts... i'm not going to take them all that seriously right now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:54 am

Post by Twomz »

? Bandwagon much? :p.

Anyways i'll say it again. *I don't have a posting restriction*. I wasn't trying to confuse anyone. I just assumed since everyone else was doing it, that they were doing it because of flavor, or there was something i missed in the first post. After reading it again i see there is nothing there about posting procommunist quotes. I'm sorry that tried to role play in a mafia game... it'll probably happen again.

And about misspelling communist Manefesto... i'm not going to go look up how to spell it, i'm gonna assume y'all know what i'm talking about. Geez, stop being such grammar Nazi's... It'll all end in tears (looks at CF from WDMII).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by Twomz »

Faking a post restriction? I was basically bandwagoning a post restriction, not faking one... and bandwagoning is concidered ok right? So my actions are concidered alright, right? (go go magic logic!)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:14 pm

Post by Twomz »

We'll know once we start lynching them.

I'm sorry if my play is scummy, but FYI, it's always like this. In fact, i'm usually under a lot larger bandwagon than this... it must be my minty fresh breath. 8)

Oh and... "Die Capitalist Pigdogs, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries."

*Carries ladder into the hole he's digging*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:21 am

Post by Twomz »

The mod just pointed out that he changed the vote count, he probably just missed the number. While i understand the need to clarify the vote count, revealing a possible doublevoter to the mafia is a bad idea. (when i see mistakes like that, i try to PM the mod, not post it in the thread, just in case it is a doublevote).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:02 am

Post by Twomz »

"The thrusters have been recalligraphated captain." :lol: :wink:
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:42 pm

Post by Twomz »

*Waits for Pooky's inevitable reprimand* (or would it be reprimanding?)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:31 pm

Post by Twomz »

Answer to what? I see no question, only a post that quotes an opinion of mine and asks for an answer. If you ask me a question, i may answer it... but if the question goes unasked, it will also go unanswered... damn capitalists and their agendas...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

What, you find it weird that i have weird behaviour :p ;) Jk.

So, i've already explained the whole "goin w/ the flow, i don't have a posting restriction" thing... so i'm gonna assume you think my view on doublevoters is scummy for some reason? I just don't like people pointing out what could possibly be a powerrole (and a confirmed townie) to the mafia, making them easy targets... instead of upping your postcount, it's just as easy to PM the mod. Most of the time, it's just mod error. But i would be pissed if i was a doublevoter and i got Nightkilled because someone pointed out a "mod error" near the end of the day and it got me killed.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:39 am

Post by Twomz »

Ah yes, the faithful bandwagoners... or course, i'm still like 5 away from lynch... How they hell are we ever gonna be able to get majority like this?

So the case against me is that i post scummy... and that i posted a quote in my opening post because everyone else was... Well, there's not really anything i can say about it, i always post scummy, and i have no explination for a "faked role restriction" because that's not how i saw it at the time. If the town wishes me to claim fine. It won't matter in the long run... activity will drop long before we'll be able to bandwagon anyone else. And... well, i'll finish this sentence after i claim. (if i can remember it)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #186 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:06 am

Post by Twomz »

75%? I've NEVER been scum... ever. There was this one time, but then a hurricane hit and i got dropped for not confirming before the game started. And i think i was SK once, but all the town was SK in that game. So technically i've been town 100% of the time. And 75% of the time i get lynched for scummy posts :p.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

Who me? I'm just warning people that my posts are always scummy for some reason. I'm still not sure why, no one's ever enlightened me what feels scummy about my posts... i just get lynched for scummy posts. *shrug* That's also why i'd rather have people post a list of why they think i'm scummy. It gives me an actual chance to defend myself.

PS: When i fall under scrutiny for scummy posts Day 1, i tend to let it be known that that's my normal playing style, and that you don't need to worry about it. As the game progresses you'll get used to it ;), if i'm still here...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ Y: If everyone thinks the same we'll never catch scum. We need some people to be random and outside the box to catch the scum off guard... if it makes you feel insecure or something... grow some freaken chesthair... geez.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:56 am

Post by Twomz »

Wait, most of the votes are on me, because the voters just unvoted, and we can't unvote, you have to revote?

That makes me feel a little better :). Welcome to the game Igota. Another person w/ a post restriction :?. *sigh*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #232 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

Both?

Nice revote there Fritz.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:38 pm

Post by Twomz »

It's 15 to lynch right :shock: I don't have a problem following fritz on a bandwagon, that has such a low likelyhood of getting anywhere near a lynch...

Unvote, Vote: Y
(that's 6)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Twomz »

(and i won't be posting again til Sunday)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:37 pm

Post by Twomz »

It's always a good idea to vote w/ Fritz. Even if he's mafia, we can analyze who he wagoned and possible find out who his buddies were. Bandwagons are the pointy Rapier of the towns arsinal... and Fritz wields it like a throwing knife. (just hope you get hit w/ the hilt ;)).

I dont' have much else to say besides that i'm back from my campout (where i played mafia :p).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #287 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Since there are 28 players, i don't think you'll be noticed... unless you do something stupid like annouce that you're going to lurk :).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #290 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:02 am

Post by Twomz »

The only time i can think of where a scum would want to put the finishing vote on a townie is in the late game, when it's Lynch or Lose. They'll get too much flak for finishing a townie off suddenly, or if the town hasn't fully discussed it yet.

Besides, usually, the middle voters are the ones that get the most attention. At least in games i've played.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #292 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:23 am

Post by Twomz »

I'd rather get the town down to managble numbers, w/ few mafia left. No lynching right now won't really help the town all that much, although there will probably be 3 or 4 nightkills (w/ a setup this large, or else, we'll get to day 10 or so... :?).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #307 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Twomz »

It's never past the joking phase when i'm in a game ;).

Also, i'm not against modkill... infact, i'm promodkill. Flaunt your power O mod! It is your sacred right!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #314 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

Everyone always likes a Twomz wagon, it's almost as good as a scumwagon because it gets rid of annoying townies :).

Mlaker, your first no lynch suggestion didn't look much like a joke. Of course, there is almost always someone who suggests no lynch day 1. It's almost as definate as one of Strooker's laws ;). So i'm not gonna run you up yet...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #317 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Erm... SOS
Bacde wrote:And I disagree with a no lynch :/
I think he's NOT supporting a no lynch, although i could be wrong.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #319 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:39 am

Post by Twomz »

Clear your mind of whimsey...

*meditates*

unvote
I must find a new avenue of attack... *disappears in a puff of smoke*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #323 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by Twomz »

Why, whatever did i do?

Alas, poor Glorick, i knew him Horatio. He was a man of infinite... trying to kill me...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #325 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:57 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm sure BJ knows that, he's just to awesome to vote for me, so he voted for you instead.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #327 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:33 pm

Post by Twomz »

Nice metagaming person who's name is remarkable similar to mine.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #330 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:52 am

Post by Twomz »

I've had my screen name for a long time as well... maybe we'll just have to fight it out... but first, let's kill the scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #338 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:23 am

Post by Twomz »

Mod, can we get a vote count?

I really hate it when days drag along like this... after the vote count, i'll probably change my vote.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #345 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

Real townies are a cop/doc/unnightkillable/daykilling machines of destruction, that can single handedly defeat a horde of zombie mafia ninjas.

Let Glork keep pursuing me, it doesn't bother me that much. Of course, if it starts being detramental to the town, i'll change my mind. But for now, let him have his fun ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #359 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:31 am

Post by Twomz »

unvote, vote: Bacde
because it's like... 14 to lynch or something crazy. And, he does seem the scummiest right now. Day 1 always sucks :( .
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #385 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:13 pm

Post by Twomz »

Your absense won't matter that much if we can ever reach night... geez.

@ Glork: I believe Shamrock is the better of the two plays, but i can't be certain... being as it's day 1 still :?.

Vote: Bacde
(Yes i understand this contradicts the above statement... that was of the 2 choices that Glork gave me... this is a "best pick?" of the whole town vote).

That should be 8 i think.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #405 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:18 pm

Post by Twomz »

When did CES get up so high? :shock: Geez.

As one of the 2 most voted for people, i don't mind claiming if y'all want me too.

@ Vaughn: Chamber is a pretty good place to just leave your vote. I mean, lots of stuff can happen in chambers that can push the case either way.

(puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #411 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:19 am

Post by Twomz »

Fine... although that's only 1/2 the required votes to lynch, i'm still going to claim. I'm a simple Chinese Peasant (Vanilla). *shrug* I'm fine w/ being lynched day 1. It's better than outting a power role, and it should give us some info on who kept trying to get me lynched. But i'm not going to just give up and vote myself... y'all are gonna have to come up w/ 7 more votes if you want to end the day. (geez, even if we found scum we may not be able to lynch them...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:40 pm

Post by Twomz »

No no no... i didn't care if i was believed or not. It's established now that i'm vanilla townie, fine... but we shouldn't believe any of the others claiming the same thing. The mafia can now easily just claim "chinese peasant" and get a free ticket... and y'all are trying to narrow the field of possible power roles for the mafia.

It would have been much better for the town if you hadn't said anything... lynched me, and when a mafiaso tried to fake claim... "Vanilla, Chinese farmer." You could have caught them easily...

Also, i agree w/ Y, the mafia are probably split between posting restrictions and not having posting restrictions.

I'm fine w/ being lynched today. We haven't outted any power roles, and losing a vanilla townie isn't that big of a deal. After tonight we'll have a better idea of the number of kill groups... and we'll have a better idea of where peoples alignments lie by studying who they bandwagoned today.

*sigh* God, i try to sacrifice myself for the town... and y'all turn it into an easy out for scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #430 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm willing to believe that Docisalive is telling the truth... in fact, unless the mafia can talk during the day, i can't see how he's lying... but Shamrock could be lying. In fact, i'd say it's 50/50. But, niether of them helped the town by coming forward.

unvote, vote: CES
blah... i didn't even notice that he was anywhere near 1/2 til a few days ago (when, what the 3rd bandwagon on me started?) i haven't seen him posting, or really being accused. But, I'd like someone who started the bandwagon on him to post why they think he's scummy... and for CES to respond to that post. Then we can lynch me... and get on to day 2.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #436 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:04 pm

Post by Twomz »

:? ONE. Lol... how many mafia games did you get mason on Glork... geez. Here and Kingmaker?

Unvote
The validity of the claim can easily be decided... lynch me now... jk.

So, wow... it's STILL day 1, and the 2 people w/ 1/2 the required votes to lynch have both been... "cleared"... how nice.

*Curls up into the fetal position*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #447 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:30 am

Post by Twomz »

edion0's in this game now?

vote: Twomz

jk mark... wow, these text sizes can get really really small...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #451 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:49 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm confused... do you mean, the votes reset and we just need 7 to lynch... or the vote isn't reset and we just need 7 to lynch... or the vote isn't reset and we need 7 more to lynch?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #463 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:40 am

Post by Twomz »

unvote
I guess the vote for myself didn't count... Anyways, mlaker has 24 hours to respond before i teh lynch him. (i'm sure someone else will beat me too it... but this is just a warning that i plan on lynching him tomorrow after i eat my lunch).

Also, @ Fritz: I'm vanilla, (Chinese Peasant to be specific) and other people came forth to say that they were "Chinese Peasant"s too... but you shouldn't believe all of them... they could easily be scum trying to get clearance from my awesome confirmzored role.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #468 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:53 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm torn... between my want to end the day (it just drags on and on) and giving mlaker a chance to defend himself (but he's only posted 5 or 6 times...).

If he doesn't post again by noon tomorrow, i'm going to vote for him... if someone wants to before that, fine by me... if he'd just log on and claim...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #470 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:22 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm not sure why, he's basically been cleared. And even if he's lieing, we can easily find at least one of his scum buddies (glork).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #478 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:45 pm

Post by Twomz »

Someone always suggests no lynch for one reason or another... but dag nabbit... it's high time the day ends... soon.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #487 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:15 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote? You were already voting for someone CES?

Thok, you do know that a SK was lynched yesterday, correct? Or was that a posting restriction?

Questions questions questions....
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #513 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:34 am

Post by Twomz »

Nice catch on the loophole there Fritz. Tamuz, damn it... if i were the vig i'd NK you... just to stop confusing me... damn vanilla towniness... so useless :(.

Thok... if you claim Chinese Peasant, i'm going to delete your hard drive.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #519 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:09 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ Thok: Great, I don't have to physically rip the hard drive out of your PC and tear it in half anymore.

@ Doc: You'd also have to have your title as "Mafia Scum" but that's not that hard to do. Man... we need to get like 12 people w/ extremely similar names together w/ the same avi etc, and make like a clone mini or something....

I'd probably be happy to lynch Tamuz later on... in order to ease my brain. It's just so confusing! *"I didn't write that... what's going on!!!"*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #525 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by Twomz »

Oh and CES, thats a bad idea with you "come my brethren" Do you WANT to tell the mafia who it is that they can recruit? I certainly don't... I think we must be more careful with voting now as masonic families...

Quit copying what i was going to use as my posts Tamuz...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #529 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by Twomz »

Oh Snap!
You just got Taouz'ed
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #534 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

KK, Tamuz, i no longer give you permission to use my avi... get your own you bum.

Now maybe we can get back to finding scum... it was fun while it lasted, but now it's just annoying.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #536 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:59 pm

Post by Twomz »

Indeed we can Y. Nice catch, although it may mean a mafia recruitment or a cult... or both. Hmm... that could explain the single kill night in a 28 player game....
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #548 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:47 am

Post by Twomz »

Replace SK w/ vig and i'm sure you'll have a reason.

@ Y: Anyone who gets "confirmed" should be watched to make sure they don't get turned yes... but why would they recruit a vanilla? Wouldn't they rather recruit a power role? But, since there was no outed power role yesterday, me and doc are still suspects.

Also, this is the first game i've ever been in where everyone assumed it was a recruit, and no one said gj doc. Kinda strange.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #558 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:35 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Tamuz
for reasons stated earlier.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #573 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:20 am

Post by Twomz »

Eh, i could see it going either way. But, since it's 14 to lynch, i don't really think it matters right now.
Unvote, Vote: The Unwritten
I doubt we'll have to worry about speed lynches the early in a game this size.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #576 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:39 am

Post by Twomz »

Don't worry about him too much, he's an uber newb. I told him that the game had started up again today at school... and i guess he decided to post a vote count (although it was wrong... w/e) He's a crazy kid, and his posting style is even more scummy than mine ( :shock: I know, i thought it was impossible too) but as long as he doesn't do anything silly like, claim when no ones voting for him... or annoy people to the point where we lynch him just to get him out of the game... it should be ok.

Getting back on track... has everyone checked in for the day? Maybe we should send out some prods?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #583 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by Twomz »

At least we know that the masons are cleared now. Besides, what's done is done... we can't just delete our posts.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #593 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:21 am

Post by Twomz »

Erm... did Fritz say that he sent a message to Glork yesterday as well as thok today? If the answer is yes, i guess we can assume that TU is lying. I don't see the point in two players that can do that in a game, unless there's a certain game related reason for it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #602 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ Fritz: Did you send a note to Glork on Day 1? (yes or no) If he answers yes, i say we lynch Unwritten, if no, then we post pone the lynch for now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #613 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

Unvote
Like i said i would.

I agree that more flavor should be revealed (watch out for quoting though).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #625 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:37 pm

Post by Twomz »

The fact that we know of the ability negates it's purpose of course. Or at least, any purpose that i can think of.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #629 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:04 pm

Post by Twomz »

Is there a reason you keep useing accent graves and circumflexes CES?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #639 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:27 pm

Post by Twomz »

Probably.

Unvote, Vote: Tamuz
... bandwagon ahoy? I really have no reason to vote for him besides the fact that everyone else is... sorry. *shrug*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #641 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:56 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, as long as your ok w/ it....
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #663 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:52 am

Post by Twomz »

The fact that we're bandwagoning so easily probably has something to do with the fact that it took so long to get a lynch yesterday. I personally don't want to spend that long, (revealing that many roles in the process (Thank God we didn't reveal any powerroles)) on a day again.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #677 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by Twomz »

I don't guess we have any cops w/ guilties to get the conversation ball rolling eh? Oh well... so... anyone wanna go camping?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #682 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Twomz »

I remember Fritz. MSMM was probably one of my favorite games... - the KuPo. And no, i'm not going to buttrape anyone. And yes, i have a GirlFriend, and am not gay.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #691 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:10 pm

Post by Twomz »

The best way is to test it. Sorry Fritz.
unvote?, Vote: Fritz
If Fritz turns out mafia... then we can probably assume that we have a sane cop and The Unwritten is mafia as well... yes? If not, then we have a "cleared" townie and a paranoid/insane cop/we caught mafia.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #696 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

The passing notes thing. They have the same ability.

@ Fritz: Well, technically, i don't think Chamber has said ANYTHING today... so i don't think that counts.

Also, at the beginning of the day he said
I'm willing to give Unwritten the benefit of the doubt for now, i think its likely that one of him and frtiz are scum, but it can wait for another day
Although it wasn't too obvious, he was probably waiting for another investigation to know what his sanity was.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #699 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:10 pm

Post by Twomz »

FOS Glork, for knowing who the scum were beforehand.... (i need a wider selection of smilies...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #704 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:59 pm

Post by Twomz »

Unwritten sent a note to Glork Day 1. It may have just been Fritzler letting TU his scum buddy "borrow" his ability to "clear" him... But, we can jump that hurtle when we get to it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #739 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:01 am

Post by Twomz »

For the sake of consistancy...
vote: Y
. I hope that a cop or other information role can either back this up, refute this, or tell us who is 100% mafia. Does it seem possible that Fritz was the recruit last night? Especially since it says "recruit" in his name? I'm guessing the kill on docsalive was either mafia killing a confirmed townie, or a(nother?) vig killing someone he thought was a recruit.

Let us not forget about the Unwritten though... If Fritz wasn't recruited, either he's the townie opposite, or is mafia as well.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #757 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:19 am

Post by Twomz »

I'd still like to hear from out cop soon.

Lol, gj pooky.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #761 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:29 am

Post by Twomz »

2 SKs are believable...

Unvote, Vote: Pug
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #767 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:34 am

Post by Twomz »

Lol, chamber, are you just not allowed to be the first person to vote for someone you have a guilty on? That's hilarious.... or if you just keep forgetting, that's pretty humorous as well.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #784 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

Are you sure he's a SK, and not a neutral Chamber? If he was just neutral it would explain the lack of NKs. Also, a daykiller or cultishy role that was called SK would make sense too.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #789 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:57 am

Post by Twomz »

Erm, see you tomorrow i guess...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #802 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:10 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm going to hope that the masons know what they're doing.
Vote: BJ
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #836 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:20 pm

Post by Twomz »

Just remember children, when you point a finger at someone, there are 3 more pointing right back at you.... And one points at Satan.

But seriously... all i see right now is a bunch of people griping at each other. If you're going to argue at least try to do it in a civilized way plz. Thx :).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #852 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:24 am

Post by Twomz »

BJ, the reason i'm still voting you is because 2 confirmed townies (who can talk at night) are acting like they've found something on you. I'm not sure why they haven't revealed what it is... i'm hopeful that they at least have some idea of what they're talking about.

Also, the fact that chamber supports the wagon means that you're not cop cleared yet.

I don't really have anything better to go on right now :(. But, since not very many people have hopped on the wagon, you probably don't have anything to worry about.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #891 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Twomz »

Ok Masons... plz state why you think BJ is scummy. I'm tired of just trying to trust you. If there isn't a real reason, i'll unvote.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #893 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:20 am

Post by Twomz »

Ah, nm. I forgot about that. Vote stands.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #897 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Twomz »

Heh... you seem to be in a bad mood there BJ. People would probably be much more likely to support you if you weren't acting so immature. Who do YOU think is scum? Why shouldn't we follow confirmed townies? Why are you so afraid of being lynched (townies should defend themselves as best they can, but accept the fact that it doesn't matter if they're lynched as long as we kill the scum (this is my position in all games i'm in))?

Btw, you're not doing a very good job of defending yourself... if anything, you're digging your own grave. If you don't want to mellow out and at least try to participate in the game, there's no reason we shouldn't lynch you, especially if it will help us find out who's scum.

Finally, if you have a role that can be confirmed, you might want to claim soon. Imo, the only reason to postpone claiming is if you're mafia (or the mod says he'll modkill you if you even hint at your claim).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #899 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

How about, Instead of defending yourself, you're attacking the people voting for you (OMGUS) and aren't/haven't contributed possitively to the game. Your attitude is detrimental to the town, and if you are town, you're allowing the mafia to hide from the towns view behind your childish behavior.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #905 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by Twomz »

BJ, the thing is that there ARE accusations against you.
ces wrote:1) Your mistiming of the TU wagon. You voted him after we had confirmed his role and decided it would probably be better to look elsewhere.
2) Your voting of Shamrock because (this is paraphrased, I'm too lazy to go back adn quote directly) "people who argue WIFOM is scummy bother [you]." When Shamrock was in the group with Doc and Twomz who basically confirmed themselves as Peasant Townies.
3) Your voting of Tamuz today after he had given CES and me the impression that he knows about the nature of Masons and/or recruitability.
4) Your general non-willingness to contribute.
And my accusation that you're acting childish, and being detrimental to the town.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #908 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by Twomz »

Fine. w/e. I would still prefer if you at least responded to the points, but i'm tired of saying the same thing over and over, and the game stalling like this.
unvote

vote: Y
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #919 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Twomz »

Johnny Extreme... TO THE MAX!

It's so extreme that i'll punch you in the balls.... TO THE MAX!!!!

It's time we kick this pig. Here's my 1rst suggestion. To insure that everyone is at least WATCHING the thread, we'll do this...

Still struggling:
1. Cogito Ergo Sum
2. TSAGod
3. Thok
4. Twomz *
5. chamber
6. Coron
7.Glork
8. Y
9. PookyTheMagicalBear
10. SOS
11. LoudMouthLee
12. Vismaior
13. BabyJesus
14. Yosarian2
15. Tamuz
16. igota75
17. Vaughn
18. feuerdrache
19. Bacde
20. mystery meat of doom
21. Shamrock

Copy/Paste the list, and put an * (shift 8 ) next to YOUR name. After X amount of time (for now, let's say Sunday night) we'll see who hasn't checked in. If they don't have an excuse (like out of town or something) we get a mod prod/replacement... and lynch the scummiest lurker. At least this way we won't have 6 or 7 lurkers wieghing down the lynch, and making it impossible to lynch someone, even if we get a positive cop hit on them.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #940 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:14 am

Post by Twomz »

At this point i'm for a lurker lynch.
vote: SOS

At the time i tried to get "the list" started... no one was posting, besides maybe 3 or 4 people. I just wanted to generate SOME conversation, so i figured a way to show exactly who is lurking was a good way to start.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #952 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:42 am

Post by Twomz »

Lol, that's very ironic BJ.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #961 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:56 am

Post by Twomz »

I've always had better luck aiming for random people at night. (that doesn't mean vig the confirmed cop, but that i usually go for lurkers and "under the radars") Now, then again, if one of 2 people were seen as possible lynch targets, i'd probably investigate the other one, unless i had reason to believe the vig would get him first.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #969 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by Twomz »

Arrrggg!!! now i have an extremem urge to vote for BJ again! Why do you people keep doing this to me!!!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #977 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by Twomz »

So we're all agreed that voting for scummy players is protown and just saying that you're town over and over again is scummy. If that's the case, then it's very protown to vote for BJ... interesting.

How bout this... we lynch SOS today. Then (if we have one) we get the vig to kill BJ tonight. Tomorrow, we'll know where to look (hopefully).

I'm pretty sure i'm already voting for SOS.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #982 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:52 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Y: I believe there was a Spanish only mafia game recently... but i haven't seen anything about it in a while, so i'm not sure if they actually started it or not.

@ BJ: Is there a specific reason why it's bad? Right now, at least it looks like by vigging you, we at least save us a day of useless arguing. At most we'll bad a scumbag.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #985 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:00 am

Post by Twomz »

I know, i'm just saying that someone tried to start a mafia game in Spanish (a language other than English). I think there might have been a French mafia game as well (not Puzzle's French mafia from MTGS though, that just took place in France).

Next time you mod a game... make a post restriction where they can only talk in Hebrew... that'll show them.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #987 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:20 am

Post by Twomz »

I see your point....
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #995 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:27 am

Post by Twomz »

I think he's accusing you of being scum, or maybe he's accusing BJ of being scum again.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1001 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:41 pm

Post by Twomz »

We're waiting for the vote count to find out Tamuz. ;)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1013 (isolation #99) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Twomz »

Babyjesus is obviously different than Baby Jesus.

I suppose i'm waiting for SOS's claim as well.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1015 (isolation #100) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yes... all asians have Ipods... didn't you know that?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1036 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:47 am

Post by Twomz »

twilight

Oh, and LaR is a bad idea. I made fun of canadians one day on scum chat and got lynched... the mafia were the ones running the wagon and the town lost.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1042 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:04 am

Post by Twomz »

HHHHAAAAMMMMah
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1060 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:10 am

Post by Twomz »

Nice catch BJ.

vote: Shamrock

Being vanilla sucks... i don't feel like i'm contributing at all :?.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1065 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Twomz »

1) I was just saying that I feel like i'm not really helping the town that much... i suppose "not having an ability" would have been better than saying vanilla... but i wasn't "reminding" everyone that i was vanilla, only voicing my frustration.

2) Erm, i'm a chinses peasant... did you skip all of day 1's reading? (No, there is no mention of a job in my role, i'm assuming i'm some sort of farmer or factory worker, probably extremely poor).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1070 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wait... why did your role change and mine didn't? That's not fair...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1133 (isolation #106) » Wed May 03, 2006 2:45 am

Post by Twomz »

Wow... we caught 2 scum in one day... easily. At least, that's how it looks to me. I don't like this whole "but my alignment didn't change" thing. Usually when you're recruited and you say you don't want to be recruited... you die... right? That's what i'm used to seeing.

If there are these 2 competeing scum groups like we think there are, and they're recruiting instead of killing, it would explain the lack of NKs in a game this large.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1144 (isolation #107) » Wed May 03, 2006 5:45 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote
Although Shams could still be scum (which has been pointed out) we have him pinged for future lynches if need be.

Vote: Y
Haven't we unsuccessfully bandwagoned him every day so far?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1196 (isolation #108) » Sun May 07, 2006 8:48 am

Post by Twomz »

I suppose i'm for a Bacde lynch, because if he's scum we'll have caught TWO other mafiasos. But, we should probably concider all the possibilities for today before we actually preform the lynch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1203 (isolation #109) » Mon May 08, 2006 4:50 am

Post by Twomz »

:shock: That doesn't seem very protown copish... but in this game there's a chance it is. Also, wouldn't the "inspected" know they were inspected with that flavor?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1264 (isolation #110) » Wed May 17, 2006 2:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, i'm not that surprised at Glork dieing (CES died last night... so... yeah). As far as I can tell Thok is/was vanilla.

I suppose we're waiting on chamber to check in before we proceed with the day, correct? (although, not to give his info... just to check in...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1281 (isolation #111) » Wed May 17, 2006 3:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

tamuz wrote:I'm afraid my children have betrayed me...

But I wonder why Glork lied to me in 532
Tamuz, is this something of importance? Or am I forgetting/missing something?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1284 (isolation #112) » Wed May 17, 2006 4:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

You think your child has been turned, but that Glork lied in thread? Maybe that's a difference in the families?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1288 (isolation #113) » Thu May 18, 2006 1:23 am

Post by Twomz »

If you think your child was recruited say so, we'll have the lynch target for today.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1292 (isolation #114) » Thu May 18, 2006 3:28 am

Post by Twomz »

I think he claimed earlier, but i don't think it recieved much notice (because both CES and Glork had come forward and were classified as "the masons")
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1296 (isolation #115) » Thu May 18, 2006 8:42 am

Post by Twomz »

Erm... I think you may have your games mixed up there Vismajor.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1306 (isolation #116) » Thu May 18, 2006 4:12 pm

Post by Twomz »

Speaking of chamber... did you get a guilty or an innocent last night? If it's a guilty, you might as well come forward (unless Tamuz thinks he has a scum caught). If it's an innocent you should hold it til we need it, or the day ends.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1309 (isolation #117) » Thu May 18, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Twomz »

I believe the plan was to lynch you to confirm Chamber... but I don't think it's supported anymore... besides, that was like, yesterday...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1312 (isolation #118) » Fri May 19, 2006 2:53 am

Post by Twomz »

vismajor wrote:EBWOP especially as Tamuzx has voted Amelia earlyer. OFC this is all not an issue if I can find the claim...
Amelia isn't in this game... I think you were talking about Kingmaker.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1314 (isolation #119) » Fri May 19, 2006 3:15 am

Post by Twomz »

?...

AH! :(. Nm. (God I can't wait til schools over, I might actually stop making stupid mistakes.)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1316 (isolation #120) » Fri May 19, 2006 3:21 am

Post by Twomz »

:cry:
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1322 (isolation #121) » Fri May 19, 2006 10:24 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Chamber

In my experience when scum are trying to fake results they use deceased players a lot. I think BJ is on to something.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1336 (isolation #122) » Fri May 19, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

Bj thinks you're scum... that's usually a good enough reason.
unvote, vote: viper

I think we need to figure out the best way to proceed. Obviously we can just keep following BJ (usually a good plan, as long as he's protown) unless we begin to think that's he's scum (no real indicator right now past his high profile and ability to "blend in") or we can follow the Bacde/Shamrock/Chamber train of thought to an actual conclusion (are they all town? are they all mafia? has our cop (on of our cops?) been compromised?), but I don't suppose they're going anywhere, and we can always gather more info on them before we proceed in that direction.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1338 (isolation #123) » Sat May 20, 2006 6:03 am

Post by Twomz »

?... you're at 4 out of 9... you're not even half way there yet. You can claim if you want I guess... but you'll probably want to wait for more people to discuss it first.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1340 (isolation #124) » Sat May 20, 2006 3:29 pm

Post by Twomz »

igota75, and I think the case against him is that BJ voted for him after both of them voted Chamber. Or something.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1371 (isolation #125) » Sun May 21, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

Viper... do you know what a barefoot doc is? (i'm not 100% sure myself...)

Also... LOL @ Vaughn :mrgreen:.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1386 (isolation #126) » Sun May 21, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

yos^2 wrote: Um...you made "no kill" night 4? Did you mean to say you made "no protect" night 4, or was that a freudian slip?
Doesn't it have to be sexual to be a freudian slip?

And yeah, i'm trying to figure out exactly what Viper is talking about on Night 4. Could you please clarify?

And, since you claimed doc, you're as good as lynched w/ BJ in the game :D. (or at least, he'll campaign for your lynch til his dying day, and annoy us into finishing you off... although it doesn't look like BJ will have to do much campaigning to get you lynched...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1395 (isolation #127) » Mon May 22, 2006 4:50 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm leaving my vote on. I have a policy of not trusting X/Vig roles. But, we can test it if the town feels like that's the best plan.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1397 (isolation #128) » Mon May 22, 2006 7:58 am

Post by Twomz »

In my experience when someone claims X/vig, it's a mafioso trying to claim a power role (usually Doc or Cop) and cites Vig to cover the fact that if they get tracked at night and their target dies, they can just say that they were vigging them.

(Puzzle in DA Mafia on MTGSalvation (Cop/vig) and Nightfall in Mafia 50 recently on Mafiascum (Doc/vig))
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1399 (isolation #129) » Mon May 22, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Twomz »

First, can you give a specific definition of "barefoot doc"?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1402 (isolation #130) » Mon May 22, 2006 8:23 am

Post by Twomz »

Oh,
unvote
then. I forgot about that. :oops: I suppose i'm just paranoid against hybrid roles after DA mafia...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1403 (isolation #131) » Mon May 22, 2006 8:24 am

Post by Twomz »

EBWOP: Erm... that's a No, I no longer doubt a "barefoot doc" is in the game BJ.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1411 (isolation #132) » Mon May 22, 2006 2:41 pm

Post by Twomz »

True... we can't just assume that he's town just because he's an ineffective doc.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1412 (isolation #133) » Mon May 22, 2006 2:46 pm

Post by Twomz »

True... we can't just assume that he's town just because he's an ineffective doc.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1421 (isolation #134) » Tue May 23, 2006 9:53 am

Post by Twomz »

chamber wrote:
Twomz wrote:True... we can't just assume that he's town just because he's an ineffective doc.
Your ass must hurt, with all the fence sitting you do that is.
Don't worry... I have a pillow...

Erm... it seems like we need prods on Feuer, Pooky,... and probably others to.

(Chamber: I'll pick a side when I can figure out which side benifits the town better :D)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1438 (isolation #135) » Sat May 27, 2006 9:43 am

Post by Twomz »

That's a good point Tamuz... but i'm not sure if we should just no lynch or not... I do agree that chamber should probably reveal his other result to narrow the field. (sorry if he already did, we had a graduation party last night til 5 in the morning and I just woke up...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1456 (isolation #136) » Mon May 29, 2006 12:30 pm

Post by Twomz »

Normally i'd ask for the one sentence jibs to stop... but since no one is saying anything else I suppose it's ok :?.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1482 (isolation #137) » Tue May 30, 2006 4:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

unvote, vote: Coron
(peer pressure)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1506 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:09 am

Post by Twomz »

BJ, I think he's calling Viper the stupid vig, but saying that he doesn't like your MO and that's why he's voting for you. But I could be wrong.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1531 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm back. Chamber, if you have a guilty it would really help. If you don't, an innocent would help our chances of picking out scum a lot.

Also, we still haven't decided on the Chamber/Bacde/Shamrock deal, we need to decide before we get below 8 people if any or all the scum are hiding in that group.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1533 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:18 am

Post by Twomz »

He's always had that. In fact there are several of those on this site. I only say it when I really mean it though :D.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1545 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:48 am

Post by Twomz »

Earlier in the game that was the best play. But since we don't have any leads now it might be a good idea to put any info on the table that would help us narrow the field of suspects.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1573 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:07 am

Post by Twomz »

Chamber: Quit being hard headed.

Everyone: I'll be going on a mission trip tomorrow, i'll probably get some chance to post tonight, but I won't be around for the deadline.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1628 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:19 am

Post by Twomz »

So... this "clears" bacde and shamrock right? I'm sorry I wasn't here for most of yesterday (game day), I was out of town :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1630 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:34 am

Post by Twomz »

Yes, Shamrock... Bacde and shamrock were "recruited" but declined (well, until now, supposidly declined) and Chamber had an innocent on Bacde (at least I think it was Bacde). But, since there was a possibility that Chamber was recruited we weren't trusting his results that much, but now that he's dead, it clears Shamrock and Bacde...

What's this about Vaughn? Something from yesterday that I missed?

1. Vismaior
2. TSAGod/Machiavellian-Mafia
3. Vaughn (?)
4. Twomz
6. Coron
7. feuerdrache/AbbeyGargoyle
9. BabyJesus

So this is the list for now (- Shams and bacde... I'm not sure if we should remove vaughn from it yet or not, i guess i'll have to reread yesterday...)

Have we heard anything from abbeygargoyle yet?
Nm, I checked... his last post was June 14th (good, during the end of last day), but his total number of posts is 4... (not good). Also, it looks like he was trying to deflect the wagon off Vos onto pooky. I'll check some more before I dedicate myself completely to the wagon, but i'm willing to
vote: AbbeyGargoyle
for lurking (overall) and wagon deflection.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1644 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by Twomz »

Bacde wrote:FUCK- HOLD ON
???
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1651 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:51 am

Post by Twomz »

So, if we don't get enough votes for a lynch, will the person w/ the most number of votes be lynched?

Can we get a mod prod on Abbey as well?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1657 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:15 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wow... you lurk all day, then come out and OMGUS one of the people voting you w/o even posting a real comment... way to contribute there Abbey...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1660 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:35 am

Post by Twomz »

Abbey, i'm also guessing that you've never played w/ BJ before, because this is the way he always plays...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1674 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:03 am

Post by Twomz »

I think that's actually the wrong attitude... if everyone unvotes him so he can claim there's no longer a reason for him to claim :wink: .
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1681 (isolation #150) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:26 am

Post by Twomz »

Lol... have fun w/ that...

So we have THREE mason groups? Or were Abbey and Person X masoned w/ Tamuz... *sigh*.

Well, i'll unvote after we get the whole situation cleared... We were just suppose to have 6 masons in the game right? 2 groups of 3, one of which was a "child"... but that doesn't seem to be the case, because we have 2 Chens dead, 2 Guos dead, 1 Feng dead, and one Li dead... so we had 4 groups of 2 and 2 children? TEN MASONS? And from what Abbey said he can talk to the other one, so they can't be the remaining Li and Feng... so there are suppose to be FOUR MASONS LEFT? Or am I missing something here?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1694 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:42 am

Post by Twomz »

So you're going to attack someone because they can't respond? At least wait til he gets back and defends himself before you lynch him (although, it is past the deadline, so it is really convienient...).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1697 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

? He's going to be gone til the 9th... i don't see your point...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1707 (isolation #153) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:14 am

Post by Twomz »

I've already claimed. So the people left that haven't claimed are BJ, MM, and Coron. And the claims are Me, Bacde, and Shamrock, Townies; and Vaughn and Abbey masons.

Am I missing anything?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1714 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Twomz »

Wait... wasn't Bacde townie? *shrug* That was a long night.... oh well.

vote: coron
I'm not sure if I even care about this game anymore... it's been going on for a VERY long time....
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1716 (isolation #155) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:22 am

Post by Twomz »

Wait... was Bacde a townie or a doc?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1718 (isolation #156) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by Twomz »

This is a nice conversation we're having Hopi, how's it going?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1720 (isolation #157) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

Well, i'm kinda lonely. (strange, i'm in chine, you'd think it'd be hard to be lonely) I'm wondering where all my peasant friends are. And don't worry, everyone deserves the rice bran and hay stalk steamed buns the same. :D You shouldn't feel bad because while you were in prison you got more as punishment than we as peasants can earn from our meager living to feed our expansive families.

I just hope my friends show up soon :D.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1722 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Twomz »

[quote='lynch scene']
M-Mafia was Marshall Peng Dehuai, Miller
Vigilante
, who had been recruited by the Red Guards, and moved up the ranks to join the Maoists. [/quote]

Emphasis mine. I think that's where the extra kill was... although before then i thought it was a barefoot doc... but it turns out there wasn't another one... *shrug*.

I too am confused about the yunan/elite/w/e thing.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1735 (isolation #159) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:57 am

Post by Twomz »

So, you're saying that almost every person you've rbed has ended up dieing soon after? I'm sorry, but in my book, claiming to have targetted a bunch of dead players who can't confirm or denie your story is a scum tell. Also, if you mean confirmed as in, still alive, then yes, we do want your choices, so we can at least attempt to confirm that you're a roleblocker (even though a scum roleblocker is probably more likely than a town one at this point, being as we already have had a town rber die "
mystery meat of doom - Private Xuedao Gu, Roleblocker, "People" - found and executed.")
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1743 (isolation #160) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:16 am

Post by Twomz »

I don't see why bj needs to claim right now, if coron's scum it's pointless, and if bj is scum one more night to make a fake claim won't do him much good. Besides, I don't really get much of a scum vibe from bj.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1749 (isolation #161) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:40 pm

Post by Twomz »

*shrug* he can claim if he wants to, but i don't see the point in it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1760 (isolation #162) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:06 pm

Post by Twomz »

I think we need something stronger than plastic for flesh oh fearless Mod.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1765 (isolation #163) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:29 am

Post by Twomz »

*whistles a funeral dirge*

If y'all don't think lynching coron is a good idea, then what do you think IS a good idea?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1771 (isolation #164) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:35 am

Post by Twomz »

BJ - unclaimed
VM - unclaimed
Twomz - Townie
Coron - roleblocker
Vaughn - Townie (or did he claim mason?)
Shamrock - Townie
Abbey - Mason

This list could be wrong... it's mainly from memory, and this games been dragging on forever.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1777 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:55 am

Post by Twomz »

Wait, weren't vaughn and abbey from different masonry groups? Did y'all merge or were y'all in the same group and I just forgot because the games been going on so long. Speaking of which, I don't like the ambiguity about vismajor and BJs roles. I think we should vote on whether they should actually claim or not. (after the above, i'm for a claim from both (vismajor first, imo))
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1783 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:39 am

Post by Twomz »

That's believable, 2 barefoot and a reg doc gives us ~ 2 docs, which is perfectly reasonable in a 28 player game.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1787 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:36 am

Post by Twomz »

Maybe only 2 of the mason groups had kids? I'm still confused about the masonrys.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1791 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:32 pm

Post by Twomz »

Why should we try to increase the number of kills each day vaughn?

Also, from what Glork said at the beginning (that I can remember) he would be told if his child was recruited. Is that true w/ the other masonries? Also, was there any masonry that was down to 1 player right before the last recruiter was killed? I just don't want a Himalayian repeat :?.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1793 (isolation #169) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:36 am

Post by Twomz »

We're 4 days away from the deadline... and no one is posting :(. I think there are some players that haven't even posted this day. *sigh*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1803 (isolation #170) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

There were also 2 note roles, and there were 3 groups of 3 masons each.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1812 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:26 am

Post by Twomz »

Sry BJ, you missed the deadline by about an hour I think.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1814 (isolation #172) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:06 pm

Post by Twomz »

I commend you on your effort though. If someone had voted for some one else, i might have tried the same thing. But, i didn't see the point in lynching myself so... *shrug*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1820 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:12 am

Post by Twomz »

I still don't think BJ is scum... but unless somehow a mason was turned (multiple masons recruited at the same time = really bad at this point) he's the only choice (besides myself).

Double lynching today is not a good choice because we'd go into a 3 player night which = win for the scum.

When was the last time abbey posted?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1826 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:16 am

Post by Twomz »

Lowell, i've give you a chance to read the thread, then I suppose one of us will have to finish off BJ.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1831 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

Man, now I have to look over y'alls posts to see which one of you is lying :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1833 (isolation #176) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:05 am

Post by Twomz »

Vismajor, have you read Himalayian Mafia? I'm not making that mistake again.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1843 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:04 am

Post by Twomz »

Vismajor... instead of posting every 2 minutes, can you try makeing just one or two posts? It's kinda annoying...

I need to go eat lunch, then i have an easy class, then i'm done for the day, i'll post my arguments/defense when i get back.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1847 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:15 am

Post by Twomz »

VOTE: VISMAJOR
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1848 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:17 am

Post by Twomz »

Thx Lowell... after I saw that you'd unvoted while i was in class, i thought there was no way for me to win.. :D.

Lol, i was really going to look through the thread and try to condemn vismajor too... lol.

GG yall (WOOOOOHOOOOOO, first scum win for me on scum :D, even though I was recruited :?)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1852 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:04 am

Post by Twomz »

Eh, I only get lynched if i'm town or there's no other possible choice. I've always wondered why... (the other (2) games that i've been scum i was lynched because everyone else was more cleared than me (i was gfer w/ innocent investigation on me) and nked (both my other partners were newbs and got lynched fast, i was actually hoping to throw both of them under the bus, because i'd get a second kill in a couple of nights....)

Oh well, w/e. So that brings my tally up to... 2 times starting scum, 1 time recruited to scum, and 1 time was recruit, but didn't get recruited :D. (out of... 30-40 games)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1858 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:33 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, and i didn't even vote for him, that was ALL the town.

I didn't expect this to go on for as long as it did, and i especially didn't expect to win w/ NINE MASONS (majorly overpowered town ;)).

Why did y'all lynch BJ again? I was hoping for a vismajor lynch yesterday, then pushing for BJ today... but I got the opposite... hm.

The town played well at the beginning... but I think the game was just so large that people didn't give it enough attention, so mistakes were made at the end (although i said otherwise, this was what i was hoping for in the end... and to some extent... it worked).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1877 (isolation #182) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:10 am

Post by Twomz »

Erm... why were there millers and GFs if there weren't any cops?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”