New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

OKEY DOKEY ARTICHOKEY
green shirt thursdays
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Howdy, your new backup mod up in this shit. You can call me the Enforcer. Now Reck, we know you're better than everyone on this site. But no need to flaunt it. We respect you. Now straighten the fuck up.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not better than everyone else on this site. In fact I have no problem with most people in this game, but DK & Mist? Yeah, I have problems with them. But one of them is gone and the other is getting vigged so it's cool.
green shirt thursdays
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Hey mates, ISO time.

65536 - I'm leaning scum with this slot, simply because i don't think he/she/it has an irrational thought yet, most of her posts (and the due fact that they are little) are not good, and seem to just be going with the flow, whether they cannot just seem to find anything worth my time.

vote on jily:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p3130149

Vote on swag:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3135025

vote on glowball:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p3140220

All within in an alloted time, but it just comes to show it's a wagon hopper.

BeaverWeasel - null lean town read, I'm more content with this slot then some others, i feel that beaver is a omnious person, but i would rather keep around then some other certain slots, his posts (unlike 65536) have substance and have alot of good merits to it; not my concern at this time.

bvoight - Town read, while i disagree with some of his points and i feel that he can be on the wrong track, he doesn't pose a threat.

celebloki - scum read, my same problem with 65536, only that he just plays a sideline game more then an open game, whether that concerns how he regularly plays is not my problem.

DeityKabuto - pathetic town read, i really hate this guy with my heart and soul, but he just seems more like a chicken with his cut off.

glowball - random town read, i see a bit of argumentive side but that's never to decide alignment.

JGDA - Null read, the vote count reminders are un-needed but i can't pin a good read on them yet, perhaps if he got a little more into his glowball read.

jily - null leaning scum, i've been over this slot.

Koc - null.

krypt - null.

mist - town read because how she reacted to reckoner, probably.

paliside - random town read, omnious of course but not my concern.

pere - not enough content. null.

sancho - scum.
I have contributed more than you. You're just 'this is this' and 'this is that'. You're not questioning anybody, you're not scumhunting and you placed a vote on a person against your PL.

don't use the "i contributed more then you, therefore i am town."

sleepy - null. not enough content.

swag - scum. either can't find a good defense of just plain shitty.

taro - null. not enough content.

Thor - random town read, i don't feel like reading this dude, he circlejerks with reckoner and reck is pretty town so there's my blatant excuse, nyeh.

Tomie - another random town read.

Reckoner - angry town.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

Update:

FirstHead here. SecondHead is still on V/LA until ...whatever the previously stated date was.

I'm not able to post anything of mass substance until sometime tomorrow. But I've read up to this point.

See you tomorrow.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by chkballin »

Aight so I just got the go-ahead to start the postings. Next one will be something worth reading, for sure.

~ CHK
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by glowball »

K... first off what part of V/LA doesn't anyone understand????

@Thor...how is it that you would suddenly like to quick lynch me just because you won't get an answer out of swag/replacement. Considering that logic, you'd lynch any player over an inactive player just to get a quick lynch.

as far as follow up questioning for Swag goes I play the way I see fit and I am not here to make you like me, I am here to win and you can choose to respect that or you can complain. I will say that anyone with a brain could go to the profile and see that Swag hasn't been on in days so why waste the energy?! If I saw Swag lurking- I choose to put more pressure on, but those questions weren't going to get anywhere.

I will say that my fault was not placing a vote, but that was mostly due to the fact that I hadn't heard a strong argument in either direction.

DK was just a policy lynch
Swag joined a bandwagon and then people wanted to lynch over that, and I just don't see scum coming out and saying something like that more newb than anything
Since then the only people catching my eye are Thor, Reck, KoC and Tomie. The first two just aggressive seemingly pushing for any sort of lynch, one coasting by and Tomie more evasive and deflective than anything.

Tbh, I've had a rough few days so I am not going to bother going back and quoting every thing people said, I do wish that from now on if someone goes V/LA we should acknowledge that and save the questioning- I mean you are at a computer type it down on notepad and save that shit.

RE ASK YOUR QUESTIONS and they will be answered from the hydra account as this is my last post as just Glowball.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

glowball wrote:@Thor...how is it that you would suddenly like to quick lynch me just because you won't get an answer out of swag/replacement. Considering that logic, you'd lynch any player over an inactive player just to get a quick lynch.

Ask chk this question, if he says his mind is totally blown by my actions then I'll answer this.
Alternate answer - I'm a daycop, obviously.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by chkballin »

I am not going to ask that idiot anything, mostly because I haven't spoken with him in days...

Day Cop? Either you are fake claiming scum, or joking/bluffing for reaction.

-BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by chkballin »

oh btw, I don't like liars- jokingly so or not.

Vote: Thor665
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Thor665 »

:o
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Palisade »

I am the Queen of England.

You going to vote me now too, chkballin? Thor is obvTown and obvjoking.

On a serious note, both my partner and I are experiencing some access issues. Expected in his case, not so in mine. If they don't rectify themselves in due course we will seek to replace out. I'll post my updated reads and comments soon, some time when it is not half past midnight. Tomorrow evening perhaps.

-RedHead
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by chkballin »

If we were playing Royals Mafia, then yes I would especially if your claim has no grounds

Your joke is obvious, but his wasn't at least not to me. To me he was just avoiding a question and anyone who wants to quick lynch has questionable motives. I'd prefer questions just be answered straight forward but everytime I turn around I ask a question and people avoid it.

I show people respect and I expect the same, I doubt the Mod wants people replacing out over sarcastic comments.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I actually think asking a Hydra to talk to its other head is a perfectly reasonable answer to a question, you coming back with a "never shall this hydra be a hydra" answer just seems silly.
I was actually aiming for charming, not sarcastic, but could go the sarcasm way if you wish.

Here's an actual answer to your question - I think you're showing a lot of newb tells and don't seem to have a firm grasp about how the game is played and are taking lots of things strangely literally instead of looking for the actual meanings behind them. People are actually giving you short shrift probably because most of your questions are of negligibly valuable. If you really think I am scum just standing around in the middle of the thread screaming for speed lynches because I think I'm being "super subtle" about it, then I suggest you need a few more games under your belt. If you think my claim of Day Cop is so bad as to damage the town and require a vote on me, then I think you need to be speed lynched ;)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

chkballin wrote:oh btw, I don't like liars- jokingly so or not.

OH MY GOD YOU SUCK

I haven't read anything else in this thread. I'm drunk.
green shirt thursdays
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by chkballin »

Okay, I can see that because I AM NEWB. Which is why I was SUPPOSED to be hydra with chkflip, but this obviously isn't going well. I mean I would ask him, but I CANNOT- he gets online and flakes. He is flaky like pie crust except not delicious. So it's not a matter of me saying "never shall this hydra be a hydra" it's me being honest in saying that chkflip isn't participating. So I am stuck in limbo coming back from my V/LA
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Wraith »

PBuG
replaces Swag136 effective immediately.

@glowball:
If chkflip isn't participating why go through the hassle of getting the hydra activated and then entering it into the game in your slot's place if you're the only one going to be posting in it?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by glowball »

I DIDN'T! He did.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Palisade »

Palisade wrote:On a serious note, both my partner and I are experiencing some access issues. Expected in his case, not so in mine.
If they don't rectify themselves in due course we will seek to replace out.

-RedHead
Hey! It shouldn't be
that
bad... >.<
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

xRECKONERx wrote:- You admittedly "UGHHHHH HATE BEING VANILLA TOWNIE" which is a terrible trait to have

Doesn't this apply to you as well?
Still don't see the reasoning on ball.
To be clear: quack
kryptinen
kryptinen
Goon
kryptinen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by kryptinen »

Okay, back again.

Could Ballin please just stick to one account ant post with it? It makes ISOing easier and I can actually remember you if you have only one avatar.

Hydras, please have your private banter somewhere else. It's just more fluff, and we have enough of that as it is.

Thor, why are you campaigning for a quick lynch? What good would one do to us? I did not see the case against ballin until that vote on Thor. It was just... what. I have never seen this blatant attempt to get pressure out of themselves. VOTE: Ballin

That said it seems like I'm not the only one who did not see the case on Ballin. There was this
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:As she claims, she made the start to the accusations against Swag. But the only thing she did, was ask him a question about his vote, without any following up with an attack. So at this point, she comes across as a player who's scumhunting (which is seen as a town-action), but if Swag flips town (which he does in this situation), she won't be looked at as she didn't join the wagon (hiding).
At the same time, she mentions Reck will get some heat on him if Swag flips town. In other words, she'll be 'save' if Swag flips town, while those who did join the bandwagon will get the attention.

But as an isolated incident and from a noob I don't think it's enough to get lynched. Especially when there's Swag and his disappearance. If we let scum slide just because they are not here we are going to get much more lurkscum from now on.

This means Swag's replacement has better post something useful and fast.

I can see why people are so keen on lynching DK. His fluffposts clog up the thread and quality =/= quantity. That said I don't think he is a good D1 lynch, because lynching him would not give us much information.
ESL, might make mistakes. Sorry.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Thor665 wrote:I am so useful it actually causes eyebleeds in people that look at me.
I am heling by giving my reads on multiple players, and working to arrange a lynch on players that I find to be scum.
I debated the idea of voting Sancho and then sitting there not asking for anyone else to vote while sort of just vaguely commenting on things - but then I realized that would get me killed for being a anti-town player so I changed my tactics.
Why do you ask?

I dunno

It seems as if you're playing things too safe.

Reckoner wrote:The DK spam on this page is downright terrible and making me not want to play this game.

Sorry, as I read the page, it's my first reaction to immediately reply to each post.

Mist7676 wrote:DK why did you waste 10 posts instead of making a wall?

ok
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 am

Post by bvoigt »

glowball wrote:as far as follow up questioning for Swag goes I play the way I see fit and I am not here to make you like me, I am here to win and you can choose to respect that or you can complain. I will say that anyone with a brain could go to the profile and see that Swag hasn't been on in days so why waste the energy?! If I saw Swag lurking- I choose to put more pressure on, but those questions weren't going to get anywhere.

But you were active on the same day Swag made the vote, and you couldn't know that he was going to flake.

chkballin wrote:oh btw, I don't like liars- jokingly so or not.

This is a vote from a scum mindset...trying to appear town, not actually thinking like town. It's not real scumhunting; she's simply trying to make a policy vote (Lynch All Liars), without actually thinking Thor is more likely to be scum

UNVOTE: Swag
VOTE: glowball
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Okay, I see the reasoning now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: whateveraccountballisusing
To be clear: quack
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Much loves <3
Except to San, as his timing for his latest two votes are scummily timed. Kryp as well. Seriously, mentioning how suspicious Swag was in your latest post, while never mentioning him before? Mist may not be forgotten. But she's null. And Deity needs to be vigged ._.

(Dinner is almost ready here, so more detailed post is coming afterwards)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”