Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Celebloki »

Vote: drewoftherushes
for stealing the first post from me.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Celebloki »

Okay, for starters RVS
Unvote: drewoftherushes

I legitimately think that the cult mention by amrun was just an RVS tactic. She saw she was in a game with someone she had a previous game with and mentioned a part of said previous game as part of her random vote. Then she found out it was a bad idea and has been trying to get it to drop because it was just RVS to begin with.

Starbuck seems to still be very sensitive over this and has done nothing but attack others for bringing it up with her posts. Again I don't find this town or scummy, just drama from previous games that doesn't need to be here.

GreyIce is just playing like he always does, I have never played with him, but I have read various games with him in it and he always plays like this. I don't think it is necessarily anti-town.

Kast seems to have a real beef with GreyIce and his play-style and most of his posts have just been insults at GI.

All of the above to me is crap that has no significance to the game and I think is just noise filling up the thread. What I do find interesting is how quickly Candlejack and animorpherv1 jumped on amrun for the cult mention and how they are perpetuating that it was not just RVS. More than anything this seems like the people keeping this cult crap around. Maybe Candlejack took it too seriously and just can't let it go, but animorpherv1 seemed to just sheep on amrun behind CJ because he thought it would be a good wagon to join. Therefore
Vote: animorpherv1
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Sorry all, I will be doing a read through and make a post this weekend with actual substance. I have been hammered at work and unable to slack off on here like I usually can.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Celebloki »

Hey all, sorry for the lack of posting. In general I post significantly less on the weekends than I do during the week. But then even last week was light for me.

I'm sad I missed when the stevie wagon was so high and I still believe him to be rather scummy. I'll agree to the general consensus of confirming him for tomorrow however. I have a feeling his Rei claim was still fake however, even after not doing the role claim.

I agree with the cases against LC and Malthusis and I believe applying pressure on either of them will produce good results. Unfortunately I just finished reading over the last 9 or so pages that happened over the weekend and can't remember where any specific posts are but I'll try to recall what I read.

LC wrote:her post 299 really makes me feel like she is scum. i don't like how she is trying to get people on your wagon(which she switched back to you with little explination) and then only a few posts after this, she jumps back on my wagon when i hadnt posted since the last time she responded. this screams opportunistic. its weak reasoning and using CJ as a crutch to vote for me.

For me the most recent is the most telling as Amrun said. LC says Amrun is being oppurtunistic by switching back to her "wagon". Amrun at this point was the only vote on LC. What wagon? So for now I support more LC pressure.

Unvote

Vote: LobsterCatapult
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Celebloki »

I think Lobster took the pressure of the wagon well and I agree that she isn't coming off too Lobsertscum. I have never played a game with her but I have read through a few, namely super hero revolution. It's still pretty far from our deadline and I feel we can benefit on taking the Malth wagon further.

Unvote

Vote: Malthusis
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Celebloki »

Before I sheep or move my vote I need to read Kast in ISO. I'm hoping to have something later today or possible tomorrow.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Mod: V/LA until Tuesday, July 5th. I should be posting again then.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Celebloki »

Hey all, back from V/LA. I just finished reading through an ISO of Kast and boy was that painful, almost every post is a wall attacking anyone that has mentioned his name. I think a lynch on him is good but I am not going to move my vote for now. I may consider moving it after we see what he was with a claim or his defense. I still think Malth is also a good lynch, especially after his non-defense to his "wagon" which only got to about 5 votes.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm inclined to believe this claim. It makes sense and is too detailed to be a fake claim imo. My vote stays on Malth.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Celebloki »

Will be posting later. Had a fire in my apt and we're cleaning and regrouping for now.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Celebloki »

Sorry again all. I have been keeping up on my phone but don't have the time to make a real post yet. They are painting and replacing carpet to and I should be able to set my stuff up today or tomorrow. Regardless I will be back at work tomorrow and can perform proper analysis.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Awesome Pom is awesome.

Vote: Vollkan
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Great 2 of my games had Day phases last a matter of hours.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Celebloki »

I agree with the lynch of CJ, regardless of being in a cult or scum he's still against my win conditions so
Vote: CandleJack

This puts him at L-1.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Celebloki »

Weren't we going to get a full claim out of Stevie on D2? I know we got caught up in other problems since then but I think we are still owed this.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I think I'd have to agree with the reasoning on ace. I don't see what GI's so adamant about Kast for.

Vote: ace
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Kast wrote:@Celebloki-
I don't recall you even being in this game. Iso doesn't show much more than sheeping the leading wagons at the time. More posts of substance would be welcome; particularly thoughts on players with reasons for those thoughts.

Yeah, I realize this. I've had a hard time doing any more than rationalizing my votes to myself and placing them thus far. Had a hard time getting the desire to form cases when I was going through the hell of reading conversations back and forth between GI and others. I have a lull in my other games and plan to form some analysis. I agree with the current case on Ace and am not just sheeping because I feel that's the current wagon. I will not be joining the wagon on Kast and generally disagree with GI about you. I do believe that GI is town, I just don't see his case on you.

Tomorrow I'll form a post with my reads.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Celebloki »

Okay I have been doing ISOs of many people here and a little bit of Voting Analysis.

Day 1 - Mostly Day 1 type BS. All the major wagons have a variety of people on them. Interesting that the malth wagon has mostly town aligned people on it. Suggests to me since he was not as vocal and incriminating scum stayed away from him knowing he'd flip not angel. He didn't say much to have scum put their votes on him safely.

Day 2 - SpyreX is effectively framed and lynched by what appears to mostly be townies save for Stevie and CJ. I can't decide whether Stevie had a message sent to him or be BSed the message. My guess is he was sent the message because openly stating this then having SpyreX flip town is pretty damning. LLD calls a few people into question (Antinfinity, CJ, Stevie) as well as pointing out that she believed SpyreX was being framed. She gets NKed, this is no coincidence.

Day 3 - Pom outs Vollkan , not much analysis can be garnered from this. Scum and Townies alike piled on since trying to defend him would have been retarded.

Day 4 - Similarly, CJ gets quick lynched after the bad investigation result and BS cult claim. Scum and townies quicklynch him.

Day 5 - Has only really just started. I believe Kast is town and is his claim. I believe there's a angel recruiter that also targeted CJ and now Kast is getting the heat for it.

Here are my reads.

Amrun: Scum - She tunneled in on Nocmen and LC D1. Stayed away from Malth for the reasons mentioned above. She stayed away from the SpyreX lynch although she was V/LA around this time. Hopped on the quicklynches because why not, they were irrefutable, might as well go along.

GreyICE - Town, not much to explain this, He just comes off as very town to me. Does a lot of scum hunting. He's tunneled in on Kast for whatever reason.

Antinfinity - Scum, He similarly stays away from malth, buddies with Amrun a little bit. He puts a vote on SpyreX after he is hammered D2. He did this on purpose perhaps? Helps with the CJ lynch and then Sits on Kast to appease GI even though he is neutral on him?

Icecerint - Town, I get a strong town vibe from his scum hunting.

Nocmen - Town, I doubt he was recruited, last remaining Magi

Surye - Null, Hasn't posted much, been gone for 12 days now. Needs a Prod or replacement. Overall I just get a null from him.

Starbuck - Another Null, Had all that back and forth with Amrun then disappeared for the rest of the game due to V/LA. Says she's catching up as of her last post.

ace5993 - Null leaning Scum, I didn't like his recent claim to have gotten a mind invasion message. I'd like him to explain this message more other than he got it and he didn't want to have the conversation about it back then.

ZeL1nK - Town, Overall D1 I got a town vibe from him, similarly disappeared after D1 after all of the quick Days and Nights.

StevieT92 - Confusing Null, I can't decide what the message about Bardiel invading SpyreX was about that Stevie got.

Ghostwriter - Town

Kast - Town, I believe his claim and role. He's given Nocmen and CJ day cops so far that were confirmed by them.

LobsterCatapult - Town, was investigated by Nocmen.

List of people I'll support lynch:
Amrun
Antinfinity
ace5993

and possibly StevieT92.

My vote will stay on ace until he explains that PM more but I am ready to swap to my other scummy reads.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Celebloki »

ace5993 wrote:
Celebloki wrote:ace5993 - Null leaning Scum, I didn't like his recent claim to have gotten a mind invasion message. I'd like him to explain this message more other than he got it and he didn't want to have the conversation about it back then.

I got a PM saying my mind had been invaded. It's now pretty obvious that it was vollkan's daycop ability but at the time, we didn't know what it was. I didn't have the time to respond to any questions about it so I figured I'd report it when I came back from V/LA. I don't know if that was a good decision or not but there you have it. Not much else I can say about it.

I can live with that for now.

Unvote

Vote: Amrun
for reasons stated above.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Celebloki »

StevieT92 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I'm still in mid catch up mode, but Stevie, I have a question for you. Did anything happen to you last night?

i got a poem that i posted.

HEY MOD I NEED TO REPLACE OUT
having meatworld computer issues and idk if i'll be able to post at all. sorry everybody.

Steve

Yeah you didn't post anything.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Celebloki »

GreyICE wrote:
Claim: Watcher/Tracker Miller

If you track me, I will track to all
night kills
. If you watch a
night kill
, I will be seen visiting them.

Makes sense, GI said he tracks to all
night kills
. Starbuck didn't watch any night kills according to that list.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Celebloki »

EBWOP: Now if Kawaii wasn't full of fail and had actually targeted someone then GI should have been there.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Celebloki »

@Starbuck, What was the wording like, no result, or literally you could not see who pom targeted?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Celebloki »

From my big list-o-reads from yesterday I feel like we could entertain a antifinity or ace lynch today.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Outside of the Lurkyness early on, I'd like to know the basis for my current votes. Going off LC's own argument above about GI I follow similar criteria. I was on the Vollkan, CJ, and Amrun. At this point I'd also be a pretty bus happy scum. I even was the first to make a case on Amrun before Starbuck even said anything on Day 5. She was my top scum read after I did my ISOs. It was after my reads that people piled on. I'll add that I also put my vote on before Starbuck put the final nail in. If the basis for my wagon is based purely on that I didn't post much D1 then that is pretty weak. I've been active since then when it is possible considering how fast the days are going now. My scum-reads still remain the same. In my mind GI and TE are just having a hate fest. It's like the one between GI and Kast, difference of playstyles causing arguments. Nocmen and LC are conf town blah blah. I'm down to lynch antinfinity or ace right now.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Celebloki »

Which is why I believe they are both scum. Especially Antinfinity, he was going to be gone for a few days, supposedly "doesn't know jack", but didn't want to miss the bandwagon on me? So he put his vote there only because he wanted to be part of a lynch he had no opinion on?

Vote: Antinfinity L-3
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Keeping my vote on antinfinity for the claim and because he is scum. Stalled when he fell back to L-2 to come up with something to claim.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Mod: I have limited access for the next few says as I am on Vacation

Damnit LC, why didn't you hammer when he was L-1
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Celebloki »

Vote: Ace

My other top scum slot. Was wrong about Anti but he sure didn't play very town.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Toji Suzuhara, Macho Townie
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Zelink's turn
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Celebloki »

Macho Townie means I refuse protection. If a protector targets me and I also get targeted for a NK I will still die.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Celebloki »

Prod Dodge, waiting for the massclaim to finish.

And I don't see how the way I described macho is any different from the wiki, it says, "Macho is a role modifier that prevents players from being protected from kills in any way"

I just worded it as I refuse protection since I'm macho.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I had no reason to ask the mod, I know what macho means. Timeater said I didn't describe it right so I quoted the wiki proving I did. I don't see any reason to bring the mod into it and I can't quote my role PM.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Celebloki »

Too my knowledge we only got a role claim out of GI, not a name.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Celebloki »

I agree with GI in his points. My Short list of reads are as follows

Town Reads:

GreyICE - Believed his claim from D1
Nocmen - Confirmed IMO
Timeater - Confirmed IMO

This leaves me between Bunnylover, Iecerint, GW, and ZeL1nK.

Of these the scummiest is definitely ZeL1nK. I have been getting a general town vibe from Iec and I have personal meta reasons about Surye to put Bunnylover as less likely as scum, but it doesn't rule him out. This puts me at deciding who I'd rather lynch today being between GW or ZeL1nK. Both claimed Eva power roles and both come off as iffy to me but ZeL1nK's is more foul.

Vote: ZeL1nK
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Celebloki »

I had a fun game, I was way too lurky on D1 due to other busy games I had going that screwed my image over for the rest of this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”