Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

If the town wins this, I'm just submitting this as proof that day play eats night play.

The hider fails to hide night 1 (or breadcrumbs it so poorly we still can't find it), costing us a potential confirmation.

The vig fails to vig anyone including CONFIRMED SCUM (and yes I know what honorable means, you still shoot confirmed scum)

Tajo and Kast mail their night actions to the world

Tajo wanted to roleblock the town bodyguard anyway.

And now GW.

If he's town, that means Starbuck and Lobster Catapault were the only people who did anything constructive with their actions. And that's balanced out by two townies STABBING THEMSELVES TO DEATH.

---------------

Anyway, my role is Ryoji Kaji. My flavor is despite the fact that I appear to be working for Nerv, I am actually working for several organizations, and no one really knows my intentions.

My miller "ability" is called 'Triple Agent.'
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Timeater »

rei ayanami

one-shot self reviver, no reveal

sup
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Timeater »

I'm torn on GI's role, considering the role analysis. He might be a survivor or rogueish role of sorts. It doesn't help that the words "triple agent" are apparent under the first hit when you google him.

I think we're fine with doing some role analysis on this one. Its a proven fact that every role so far revealed is someway linked to the flavor. Example: Shinji = Hider, works with the show. Nerd boy = tracker, works and is true to the show. ETC. ETC.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Timeater »

that macho guy (forget his name) turned out to be kind of a bad guy (or was he forced into it?), shinji had to kill him. the classrep role might be a safeclaim provided by the mod.

Idk just spewing ideas here
watch for the eggshells
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Iecerint »

I thought GreyICE claimed to be a Magi earlier? Did I make that up?

I guess Nocmen can clear it up. He and TE still need to fullclaim.

On Toji

All the children at the NERV school (except Rei) -- Shinji, Asuka, Hikari, Toji, Kensuke, etc. -- are potential EVA pilots whose mothers have had their souls harvested (slight fanon there -- the alternative is that they're all dead and NERV can recover the souls from the bodies or something). EVAs can only be piloted by the children of the mother's soul that is placed inside of it. In Rei's case, the soul of an earlier version of herself is used in place of a mother, because Rei has no mother.

Toji is selected as the pilot of EVA-03 when that unit is brought to Japan from America. Unfortunately, a parasitic Eva named Bardiel (which Amrun's (?) message to Stevie implied is in the game IIRC, so unreliable) had already taken control of EVA-03, so Shinji had to fight him and nearly killed him. Toji himself never had mental contamination in flavor to my knowledge, though.

On Hikari

I think it would be weird for both Asuka and Hikari to be fakeclaims. That's the most I can say about the reliability of "Hikari is more minor ergo scum." Also, the other "minor" role that's here was claimed by Amrun, so the "minor scum" quota could be said to be met.

On Fakeclaims

Purely on the basis of roles, the most likely possibility is that one of the two EVAs is scum. That isn't the only basis we should take into account, though, because Ace may have been an Eva, too.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 8 - Vote Count #3

GreyICE (0)
-
Iecerint (0)
-
Nocmen (0)
-
Bunnylover (0)
-
Celebloki (0)
-
ZeL1nK (0)
-
Timeater (0)
-
GhostWriter (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (8)
- GreyICE, Iecerint, Nocmen, Bunnylover, Celebloki, ZeL1nK, Timeater, GhostWriter

8 votes available, 5 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is September 8, ~ 3 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, missed that TE had already claimed...and the same as what was said before...

Then it's just Nocmen.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Iecerint »

Ah, I forgot about LLD being a Magi. I guess it was a gambit or something.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

All right! We pretty much have this.

Claims

Vanilla

Bunnylover
- Vanilla Townie (Makoto Hyuga)
Celebloski
- Macho Townie (Toji Suzuhara)
Iecerint
- Vanilla Townie (Hikari Horaki)
GreyICE
- Tracker/Watcher Miller (Ryoji Kaji) {Role Name: Grave Digger}

Power

Zel1nk
- Eva 05 JOAT
N1: Protected CJ
N2: Roleblocked Kast
N3: Watched Tajo

Nocmen
-
Mason
(Casper)

Timbo
- 1-shot Self Reviver (Rei Ayanami)

GhostWriter
- Alternating Night Doctor
N3: GI
N5: Starbuck
N7: GI

What has Flipped

Town

Antifinity
- Vanilla Townie
SpyreX
- Vanilla Townie

Investigative
Pomegranate
- Hider
Lady Lambdadelta
- Mason
Kast
- Modified Enabler/Inventor
drewoftherushes
- Unspecified Backup {Kast}
Starbuck
- Tracker

Protective

LobsterCatapult
- One-Shot-Bulletproof Bodyguard
populartajo
Roleblocker

Killing
Kawaii
- Honorable Day Vigilante

Scum
vollkan
- Modified Day Role Cop
Candle Jack
-
Infected Neighbor/Traitor

Amrun
- Modified Roleblocker/Rolestopper
ace5993
- Godfather

Third Party
malthusis
- Angel-Enabled Action-Immune Serial Killer

vollkan
-
Arael
(Modified Day Role Cop)
, lynched Day 3

Explanations:
Drew was almost certainly backup to Kast's role, as per the following:
First Lieutenant Maya Ibuki is one of the three main computer technicians at Nerv HQ, along with Makoto Hyuga and Shigeru Aoba, and serves directly under
Dr. Ritsuko Akagi
. Maya frequently acts as Ritsuko's assistant,
particularly with work on the Magi supercomputers that control the base
, and computer readouts from the the Evangelion units.

Claim verification:
Starbuck

Night 1 - Pomegranate, Not able to verify if she targeted someone
Night 2 - Kawaii, didn't target anyone
Night 3 - Kast targeted Nocmen
Night 4 - Amrun targeted Stevie

I Programmed: CJ on D1. I Programmed Pom on D2 since I thought she was town and also thought she was potentially CJ's less-obvious mason buddy due to her near blind obedience of his vote in the latter half of D2. I Programmed: Noc on D3 since he and CJ had claimed already. I submitted Program: Amrun after day ended on D4, and Kdub sent a confirmation that my action was received, but not positive if it counted (I think it did since he said action received). So if Amrun did not get a Daycop, then I'm assuming she's not a Supercomputer. I suspect there are no Supercomputers left, but not positive of that and it doesn't hurt to keep Programming on the off chance that there is another one.

Now, let us begin the great explanations on who we lynch and why. (I discount me for obvious reasons)
First, we have two confirmed town. Amrun RBed/RSed Stevie. Unless Amrun miracle guessed she'd be tracked that night and targeted a scumbuddy, that makes Stevie CONFIRMED TOWN. Nocmen is a mason, confirmed. Recruiting two masons is fairly swingy, and would make the scumteam a 3+2 traitor setup. The fact Iruel (the corruptor) flipped when CJ died makes me believe that Nocmen is CONFIRMED TOWN.

Lynch pool is now 5.

When I tried to move the wagon from Antifinity to Ace, we gained the following:

Antifinity (5)
- Timeater, ace5993, Celebloki, Starbuck, LobsterCatapult
ace5993 (4)
- GreyICE, Antifinity, GhostWriter, Nocmen

Bussing a partner can be good town tell, but scum-GW has no reason to bus scum-ace there. An ace scumflip would have virtually confirmed Anti due to Ace/Anti interactions, and another confirmed townie would have been DEVASTATING to the scum in this setup.

Therefore, GW is possible town. The action claim is STUPID, but probably town.

Lynch pool is now 4.

Cele claim could be a 'magical fluffy kitten' claim, but it's just odd enough to work. Add in a distinct lack of scummy play, and the lynch pool is now 3.

Iecerint
Bunnylover
Zel1nk

Next up, an examination.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Timeater »

i think its bunny

and nice analysis GI
watch for the eggshells
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

Now, here's where my setup analysis comes into play.

23 players. Flipped, 4 scum, 1 SK, 11 town
Left: 8 players
Mini normal Distribution is 10:3. Scaled to 23 players, that's 5.3 scum. SK accounts for extra, distribution is nearly certainly 18:4(+1):1

Scum so far flipped:
RB, Godfather,
DAY
Role Cop, Mason-Destroying Traitor (nullifies much value of masonry)
Town flipped so far

Investigative: 5
Protective: 2
Killing: 1
VT: 2

Thoughts:
SO FAR WE HAVE TWO FLIPPED VTS

With 18 town, likelyhood is even in a heavy power game, you have 5-6 VT or VT equivalents. That means it's far less likely that any claimed VT is scum.

Two of our power roles are confirmed.

Zel1nk's claim is weird as hell. First, JoAT is every lazy scum's goto claim. Doesn't counterclaim anyone, doesn't do anything to balance, just neutral PR claim.

But what a set of abilities and uses:

1) Claimed Doctor: CJ - this means that CJ, who nearly certainly took a kill to recruit, was recruited despite that kill being unable to resolve. Dunno how mods handle this, but this is automatically a tad odd.

2) Claimed RB: Kast - An odd choice, to be sure, since Kast's ability was confirmable if confirmed town received it.

3) Claimed Watcher: Tajo - say what? Tajo?

Okay, so Play>Role, right?

ZeL1nK wrote:So, reading ace in ISO.

The whole voting for the better wagon thing is really stupid, but null on this. I don't see it as any more likely to come from ace-scum than ace-town. It's just... plain stupid. Lots of fluff and repitition in his posts. He uses a lot of words and ends up saying not much of value. null leaning scum on him

Reading Amrun in ISO,

Most of her early posts are fluff, lots of discussion about the 'cult' mention, nothing in the way of content. The first half of her ISO, she tunnels Nocmen while saying she thinks Stevie is town. I don't see scum going out of the way to defend their scum buddy like this - if stevie is scum, Amrun is probably town (or at least not scum with him). On the flip side, if stevie is town, the circumstances around Amrun's read (timing and justification) make me think she's probably scum. The second half of her ISO is her tunneling lobster. Wait, no, just as I say that, she goes back to nocmen again. Oh, no, back to lobster again. Having a bit of trouble deciding who she wants to lynch. eh, I have conflicting feelings about Amrun based on the stevie thing. Not something I want to deal with D1.

I'm finding Kast only mildly suspicious after reading through his ISO. A lot of his thought processes I can follow, but there are some that just don't make any sense to me. I want proper explanations for his reads and less ambiguity. On a side note, I'm finding it hard to believe that scum would make up a list of reads (ISO#11) that is most neutral or scummy with... one town read... ISO#11 looked like Kast-town genuinely not having any solid reads.

ZeL1nK wrote:Anyone remember SpyreX D1? His mind was 'intruded'. Arael is the Angel that intruded Asuka's mind (side note: ironic fake-claim). Put two and two together, and it points to Spyrex being day copped D1. Another side note, re:#1166, this means their day cop is dead so not really a problem anymore. The question is, who was daycopped D2 and D3? Kawaii was obviously one of them, but so far no one has mentioned their mind was intruded apart from Spyrex. Although Stevie is claiming he's received 'similar' PMs?

I need to make sense of this. CJ claimed cult recruit who was made bulletproof and given an angel day cop ability by Kast... And now he has a nuke and he's using it on Nocmen? Also, apparently Kast has given
another
daycop ability to Nocmen. I'm not putting any faith into any investigation result he gives, with what happened with the first one. Something is up and it's highly likely both Nocmen and CJ have been recruited by Kast now.

I agree with tajo. CJ is trying to get lynched here. He's protecting someone, and chances are it's Kast. CJ isn't the recruiter, and he doesn't need to die immediately - he's conf-scum, anyway.

VOTE: Kast

THIS IS BAD PEOPLE. THIS IS VERY BAD

ZeL1nK wrote:Hi.

Read over Antifinity in ISO. #224 (in light of amrun flip), #702, #752 <- all scum posts from D1.

Can I hammer antifinity now or do I have to wait for a fakeclaim?

I'll get around to posting something more substantial than this in the next 24 hours.

NICE COMMENTARY ON ACE.

Vote: ZeL1nK
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Timeater »

Good point about the VTs, I am going to iso Zel myself will post again in an hour or two.
watch for the eggshells
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Celebloki »

I agree with GI in his points. My Short list of reads are as follows

Town Reads:

GreyICE - Believed his claim from D1
Nocmen - Confirmed IMO
Timeater - Confirmed IMO

This leaves me between Bunnylover, Iecerint, GW, and ZeL1nK.

Of these the scummiest is definitely ZeL1nK. I have been getting a general town vibe from Iec and I have personal meta reasons about Surye to put Bunnylover as less likely as scum, but it doesn't rule him out. This puts me at deciding who I'd rather lynch today being between GW or ZeL1nK. Both claimed Eva power roles and both come off as iffy to me but ZeL1nK's is more foul.

Vote: ZeL1nK
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Iecerint »

GI wrote:The fact Iruel (the corruptor) flipped when CJ died makes me believe that Nocmen is CONFIRMED TOWN.

I agree with what you say about this, but it makes me a little confused about who Iruel was on D1...I guess it could be that one of the scum has an ability that turns a player INTO Iruel, but it's a bit funky...

Zelink as scum doesn't violate SoD for me at all.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Vote: Zelink

In addition to what Grey said about his abilities, Kast was already targetting CJ with his ability at the time, which gave him a bulletproof overnight. Why the protect on top of that?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Iecerint wrote:
GI wrote:The fact Iruel (the corruptor) flipped when CJ died makes me believe that Nocmen is CONFIRMED TOWN.

I agree with what you say about this, but it makes me a little confused about who Iruel was on D1...I guess it could be that one of the scum has an ability that turns a player INTO Iruel, but it's a bit funky...

Zelink as scum doesn't violate SoD for me at all.

Well Iruel was in the computer systems, so my assumption is that when we 'blew up' the computer system, Iruel died (like they were going to have to with the Magi). It's a little funky, but I think gameplay>flavor, and I just don't see the scumteam having unlimited corruption (or even 2 shot corruption) powers on a group of masons, as 3+2 is horrible for scum and 4+2 is horrible for town and in both cases it's really swingy.

Furthermore, this was the notification:

Kdub wrote:
The game state may have changed, although you are not certain how...

This highly suggests no ongoing corruption.

Kast claimed to bulletproof and grant an investigation powers to scum, so if he was honest, Nocmen is 1-shot BP. If he wasn't (and that would be a hyper-town gambit to pull) scum still has to shoot to find out.

Bunnylover
- Surye had some content, for all that it wasn't in a format I ever find townie (massive wall of pointless recap) and some of it was fucking awful

GreyICE - The claim is null at best, and annoying. It would effectively disable 1-2 roles completely until he is dead. If I was a mod outguesser (only occasionally) I'd say that was nuts. Vote on Kast good at #23, I (obviously) liked it. Speedlynch call ain't bad, I like the style. Same point about Starbuck as amrun. Where I don't like his play is when he becomes "omg, I can read you all"
starting with vollkan.
"FOS scum, vote town, really?", the arrogance is killing me. I don't like the mason joke, I guess we have a different sense of humor. More of the superreads,
STEVIE SCUMCLAIMED!
But no reads. And when called to explain his reads, he COMPLETELY sidesteps the point and yacks on about multiple scum in 147. AWFUL post. And when asked about nocmen, he justifys a strong scum read, that he never really made, unless it's that "error" he mentioned in 102/116. Very weird.
Don't like the (3rd?) explainationless scum call on Amrun.
And he talks about "autopilot"? Oh, what's this?
4th "OBVSCUM" post?! on Malthusis this time?!

Read, scummy as hell.

VOTE: GreyICE
I'd like to see this be the new wagon, I think it's much better than LC. LC's fluff-as-content is annoying, perhaps scummy, but not damning enough for me. But GI's claim is damaging to town, barely provable without his own death, arrogant superreads based on nothing, and everything in my read, this is where my vote is happy.

Obv scum doesn't know about Malthusis, but that's still an awful lot of chainsaws thrown for what were scumbuddies. I always watch people chainsawing me when it turns out I'm right (you don't chainsaw for town) and doing it based on a 'misunderstanding' of my role as a fallback was just lousy.

Oh and in the same post, he managed to ignore Vollkan and Amrun (despite them posting a bit) and waffledon Ace so badly he could single handedly compete with IHOP. Chainsaw to defend them, plus null read on them... Bending over backwards to keep pushing Kast as scum and me as scum while staying neutral... Surye needed to die when Amrun flipped. He's been backburned by Ace needing to die more, but bunnylover replacing in didn't exactly do much favors to the slot. At best, she's disinterested and ignoring the game. At worst...

(yes I've known Tim was town since Amrun died, but I've been leaving that out there for bites)

Iecerint -
Day 1 replace in put 1 scum in town, one scum in neutral/scum, and 1 scum in scum. That's kinda meh, but overall I'm just going to say that this is a play town read for what are bad reasons, and leave it at that. He doesn't feel scum at all.

Rankings after Zel1nk:

1) Bunnylover (would be #1 overall except for setup speculation)
2) Celeboski (I guess)
3) Ghostwriter (setup speculation+general lurky, still don't think so)
4) Iec (I guess... I don't think so)

Awesome shit: Nocmen is 1-shot bulletproof thanks to Kast, Stevie/Tim gets lynched AFTER we get the scum that shoots him if game is still ongoing, so our confirmed town is pretty friggin hard to kill.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Nocmen »

I thought the bulletproof given to me/other Magis are for the night given only? But that was just my guess from the wording, nothing suggests it is either way from both the claim of Kast's and the PM I got with the cop (though keep in mind nothing about bulletproof is mentioned in the cop ability PM).
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Going off of Star having once stating being redirected, I agree that a PR claim is most likely to be the fakeclaim of choice for scum redirector. Also, I am well aware that I am the next in line of most people's suspicions, for fairly good reasons.

VOTE: Zel1nk
I believe that is L-1
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Timeater »

Good game, guys. We got this.

Vote: Zel1nk
watch for the eggshells
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

For some reason I still believe that Timeater is already scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I actually fail to see how that'd be possible.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 8 - Vote Count #4

GreyICE (0)
-
Iecerint (0)
-
Nocmen (0)
-
Bunnylover (0)
-
Celebloki (0)
-
ZeL1nK (5)
- GreyICE, Celebloki, Nocmen, GhostWriter, Timeater
Timeater (0)
-
GhostWriter (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- Iecerint, Bunnylover, ZeL1nK

Angel of Doom

Misato:
Shinji, are you all right? Hurry, get Unit-01 back to the firing position!
Shinji:
Misato:
Shinji!
Gendo:
As of this moment, relieve Unit-01's pilot. Order the Unit-00 pilot to take the gunner position.
Fuyutsuki:
Ikari!
Gendo:
He's clearly useless. Pull him out.
Misato:
Wait! He could have run away but he got in the Eva. As long as he still chooses to fight, we should entrust this to him!
Misato:
I'm asking you to have faith in your own son. Have faith with me that he is the Unit-01 pilot.
Gendo:
... I'll leave it to you. Do as you see fit.
Misato:
Thank you commander. Shinji?
Shinji:
Yes?
Misato:
One more time, along with all the power of Japan behind you. All of our hopes, our future, our lives belong with the lives of every creature on this planet. It's all in your hands now. Do your best.
Shinji:
I will.

Aoba:
Barrel locked in position!
Maya:
Readjusting discharge system.
Ritsuko:
Unit-01 has discarded the G-type equipment. Switching all final firing controls to manual.
Hyuga:
Fuse exchanged! Barrel cooldown complete!
Maya:
Target's energy levels are on the rise!
Misato:
Not good!

Shinji:
Ayanami!
Ritsuko:
That shield won't hold!
Misato:
Can we fire yet?!
Hyuga:
20 more seconds!

Shinji:
Come on, hurry!

*PEW PEW*

ZeL1nK was
Ramiel
(Shapeshifting Jack-of-All-Trades)
, lynched Day 8

The
Angels
have been defeated!
Nerv
has won the game!

Role PMs, game actions, game quicktopics, and mod notes will be posted shortly. My (rather lengthy) post-game comments will be posted either tonight or tomorrow.
Last edited by Kdub on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Wooo~

Good Job guys.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

pewpewpew
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”