Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Antifinity »

drewoftherushes wrote:So the implication is that we have a watcher, tracker or both, perhaps rather than a finder, perhaps not. Interesting.

Not necessarily though. It was mentioned that this game might have some bastardish elements as long as he didn't lie to us...

vote: animorpherv1
RNG. I'll probably come down on one side or the other of this cult thing, depending on how Amrun explains it.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Antifinity »

StevieT92 wrote:
What is a RNG? never heard that term before or maybe i am rusty.

RNG. I used a random number generator for my first vote because I was in a hurry.
I'm convinced this cult-wagon-thing is nuts, and everyone involved is crazy.
The miller thing is more serious, and for flavor reasons, I'm inclined to believe it.
I'm going to put my less random vote on Candle Jack, for caring far too much
vote: Candle Jack
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I'm not responsible for funny business, and I'm not aware of any perpetrated on me. I'll have my proper post in a second, but I love mechanics, and I figured I should chime in on this first.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Antifinity »

GreyICE wrote:
Antifinity wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:
What is a RNG? never heard that term before or maybe i am rusty.

RNG. I used a random number generator for my first vote because I was in a hurry.
I'm convinced this cult-wagon-thing is nuts, and everyone involved is crazy.
The miller thing is more serious, and for flavor reasons, I'm inclined to believe it.
I'm going to put my less random vote on Candle Jack, for caring far too much
vote: Candle Jack

Candle Jack is my mason buddy. I get mad when you vote for my mason buddies. Who would you say is floating on the sidelines and needs serious pressure?

PEdit: Drew those questions were still noise designed to look town, they were stupid as SIN.

StevieT92 wrote:Clarification on the point on Kast: I have no problem with the people wagonning him as I think he is mildly scummy - I am not however going to vote for him.

GhostWriter wrote:Because that completely helps things. You have no vote down, an FoS on the main driving force behind Kast's wagon, yet you have no problem with the people on the wagon AND find Kast mildly scummy, but npt enough for a vote or even an FoS? Yeah...

etc...
I gathered a ton of posts on Stevie while catching up but it seems kind of pointless now. I'm actually going to
vote: Stevie
right now, despite shenanigans, since I consider it highly unlikely that something that moves votes would also trigger into effect on lynch. If anyone has a reason to suspect this is risky though, I don't mind unvoting. Oh, and just point of order,
FoS Nocmen
I'm pretty confident he'll be vigged tonight, but if not, I'm pre-in for that wagon.
An aside:I suspect the existence of a vigilante based on the presence of a watcher, as suggested by the existence of a watcher/tracker miller; not because I am a vigilante, or a scum claiming a vigilante, or whatever else you want to blame me for)
An aside to that: For anyone who wasn't in the latest Square Enix Mafia, I got lynched for correctly setup-speculation (that turned out to be correct) and so I'm pre-responding to that sort of shenanigans.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I can't help but feel Amrun is being legit. I'll still be suspicious if Stevie flips town though.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Antifinity »

StevieT92 wrote:You guys want me to claim: I am Rei. I would rather not claim what my role power is.

I think I see what is going on here :wink:
unvote: StevieT92

Now, back to my previous suspect
vote: Nocmen

I've been on vacation all weekend (yeah, I know I was supposed to say something, but I thought I'd have internet) So I've got nothing new to add. I'll go do some isos tomorrow if I have time, I'd especially like to see if Stevie's history is consistent with what I think he can do.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Candle Jack wrote:
malthusis wrote:There's just something about Stevie's playstyle that seems to really clash with playstyle scum should have. Normally scum either stay in the weeds and try to appear inconspicious, or try to appear really pro-town to help manipulate lynches. Stevie seems to have tried to be helpful to the town by trying to making a case on someone, but seemed to trip on his own feet somewhere in saying it. If he was scum, why wouldn't have he just backed away as soon as he started messing up instead of just making more mistakes? He also seems to ignore defending himself, which makes more sense for a townie player then a scum player.

I also have good gut feeling that this is probably a mislynch, but unless Stevie has one hell of a claim (and now, don't do any retarded stalling!) I won't mind him being lynched at all.

Oh right I nearly forgot about this post. And malthusis being in this game in general, which is a bad thing.

Fellow 'Scummers, I played with malthusis-town. I modded malthusis-town. I know malthusis-town. malthusis, you're not malthusis-town.

And that, of course, means that you are scum. Especially given that last sentence (gut town read but wouldn't mind seeing player lynched my foot).

Unvote, Vote: malthusis

You have any links we could read? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd just rather not take your word for it.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Nocmen wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Seriously, fuck this noise.

Vote: StevieT92

I GET IT KID. YOUR FAKECLAIM IS BOSS. GUESS WHAT? IT DON'T SAVE YOU

Stevie is a bad lynch now. From what I've seen, I have reason to believe his claim more than anything right now, as well as the fact that LC is even scummier. (Hint: 516).

Also, LC: Yes, your votes said one thing. But look back at the ISO I did of you, and explain why you voted them, then seemed to ignore the case on them by rarely mentioning them and pushing votes on others. Don't use just "Well I voted xxxx then yyyy then zzzz" like you did in 527.

Surye - One thing I dislike about the list of reads you have is the Amrun one. You mention a lot more issues with that than other people, yet she's one of your two town reads?

I like Nocmen now.
vote: Kast

Lazy post, I know, but we've got so many scum choices, I just don't feel like I need to do anything. If we start lynching town, I'll go back and read some ISOs or w/e.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Oh, and to prove a point. I support the town block and totally agree with all the things they are saying!
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I would be interested to hear a claim, if only because he seems liable to give more information than necessary (ie, revealing his belief in other scum factions). I'd unvote, but it seems no one is eager is to hammer.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Antifinity wrote:I would be interested to hear a claim, if only because he seems liable to give more information than necessary
(ie, revealing his belief in other scum factions)
. I'd unvote, but it seems no one is eager is to hammer.

Quote please? I assume you're talking about Kast, and I don't remember him bringing up multiscum at all. (LC did that, Kast queried me on not going after it.)

Ah, my bad. Forget my promises of unvoting as well then.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I'm down with a mass role claim. I'm a rather exclusive in-canon group, and my powers don't seem to reflect that. I think it might catch some fake-claims.

As far as voting, I'm down with testing Malthusis, and I could see the Kast claim as at least plausible. I'm going to just
unvote
for now, as I'd prefer to make my vote in light of a massclaim.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Antifinity »

The "Magi Complete System Check" followed by the "The game state may have changed, although you're not certain how" thing makes me suspect the Magi masons may no longer all be town.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Antifinity »

To clarify: I think one may be infected, I still think on a whole they're confirmed town, just saying that a possibility now exists.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Antifinity »

Nocmen wrote:I considered a Kast lynch, but I still don't know for certain. I don't know the odds of there being a second role targetting the Magi.

Would there be a second role that has interactions with the same role?

Yes, there are 3 Magi.

GreyICE wrote:No I have a better idea, lets lynch Kast.

Upsides:

- We have one claimed Magi computer, one claimed Magi targeter, and one case of mod-confirmed shenanigans. This is the most obvious case of 2+2 I've ever seen, and I don't see why the speculation is ever going to fade. It's not like CJ can day cop Kast and then say 'oh well he's town' here.
- The 'town' masons aren't confirmed town anymore. Period. Scum Kast tells us CJ-scum is now a fact, and probably goes a long way towards confirming the infection (I imagine if Kast is scum, CJ will claim to have been cleansed tomorrow, but my belief in this will be ABSOLUTE ZERO).
- DEAD KAST! Like... twist my motherfucking arm.

Anyone suggesting another lynch will have to explain why they think CJ is still town, and why Kast is town in the first place.

If CJ successfully investigates scum, that's a confirmation, or at least a very daring scum.

I'm gonna go ahead and
vote: SpyreX
because I want to see how this whole investigation shenanigan goes down. I also have flavor reason to believe Stevie, though I guess it's only a hunch.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Antifinity »

Okay, so no N2 bombs yet. I'm gonna go ahead and
vote: CandleJack
until/unless I see some fireworks.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I can understand the reasoning behind not lynching CandleJack, but I still actually buy into Stevie's claim. If someone can make a good case for someone else, I'm willing to move my vote, but I don't think we'd be wasting a day in clearing out confirmed scum.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Antifinity »

ace5993 wrote:Finally up to date on events, still need to re-read some things that got sort of muddled in my mind but I am current. I can clarify one thing that happened while I was gone though:

ZeL1nK wrote:Anyone remember SpyreX D1? His mind was 'intruded'. Arael is the Angel that intruded Asuka's mind (side note: ironic fake-claim). Put two and two together, and it points to Spyrex being day copped D1. Another side note, re:#1166, this means their day cop is dead so not really a problem anymore. The question is, who was daycopped D2 and D3?

I got that PM way back during D2. Unfortunately I was V/LA at that point so I wasn't in the mindset to report it and deal with the conversation that it would have sparked back then before we knew what it was.

@Stevie - Do you have any possible solutions to the riddle? Or anything from it that seems paraphrasable and relevant? I actually doubt he'd be allowed to quote the whole thing verbatim but I guess there's no harm in asking.

This seems really fake, just saying. I think I'm going to put my vote on you for now.
vote:ace5993
I'm sure no one will counter-claim you, since they haven't mentioned it yet, but you knew that too...
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Nocmen wrote:So wait...an angel infestor, and an angel that only is produced when one is dead, is that what you are saying, Iece? I'm just doubting that, unsure that both roles would exist together.

Consider that we have events randomly converting masons into angels, and (flavor speculation) the episode format. Also, note the minimal (or total absence of) night kills from scum. My personal theory is that most, of the scum are converted, rather than existing from the start. It's certainly an interesting but fair mechanic, and would explain the 'bastard' disclaimer. I'd suggest everyone read up on their character flavor, see if there is any reason they would/could become an angel. For the same reason, I still support a mass claim, even if only of character names. I'd especially like to know if we have a real Asuka.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Kast wrote:@Iec-
?
I
Programmed:
CJ
on D1. I
Programmed
Pom
on D2 since I thought she was town and also thought she was potentially CJ's less-obvious mason buddy due to her near blind obedience of his vote in the latter half of D2. I
Programmed:
Noc
on D3 since he and CJ had claimed already. I submitted
Program:
Amrun
after day ended on D4, and Kdub sent a confirmation that my action was received, but not positive if it counted (I think it did since he said action received). So if Amrun did not get a Daycop, then I'm assuming she's not a Supercomputer. I suspect there are no Supercomputers left, but not positive of that and it doesn't hurt to keep
Programming
on the off chance that there is another one.

Seems more like you're covering up in case someone tracks you.
vote: Kast
but I'm still on for an Ace lynch.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Kast wrote:
Antifinity wrote:Seems more like you're covering up in case someone tracks you. vote: Kast but I'm still on for an Ace lynch.
Are you reading anything at all? My ability is DAY USE. Tracking does nothing unless it's DAY TRACKING.

That was my bad. I'm now pretty neutral on Kast/Ace. I think I'll stick with Kast though, if only to prevent GreyIce from exploding/imploding.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Antifinity »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
GreyICE wrote:My intent? At this point right now? Lynch Timeater.

Think about it for a second, then agree with me.

...i just dont see...time eater being scum d1, esp with that vollkan quote i posted earlier.

i dont see how he could have been killed to spark his "judas ability" you believe in either. it didnt happen last night, and with amruns shenanigans it most likely didnt happen n2.

even if this judas thing is real. timeeater for the time being, is still town.

so....lets find scum that is scum
d6
, and worry about timeeater later.

what do you think of ghostwriter?

I am tired and in the middle of nowhere, so no real analysis here, but if the 'judas ability' triggered, it was said that the mod would confirm that he died first. I mean, he said it, so no promises I guess? It would make sense though. /ramble. I'm gonna go with a
vote:Celebloki
because I don't want to hold up the bandwagon by not being here. I should be back in a day or two. I don't know jack, but if anyone has any questions for me, I'll answer them then and change my vote.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Hey, I got wi-fi, lucky me.
StevieT92 wrote:Ok two things with my claim.

First: my role is that the first time I die, I will show up dead but no info will be revealed, and then the next morning I will be revived. This is a one-shot ability. The reason I was trying to drop so many breadcrumbs about this not being my ability was that I was trying to get NK'd. CJ wasn't really helping on that front :p.

Secondly, I recieved an unexpected pm from the mod last night indicating that it was Spyrex who got recruited last night.

Vote: Spyrex

This is what I meant about the "mod confirmed death" for those who got confused somehow.
Also, while looking for that quote, I found this one:
StevieT92 wrote:My ability does indeed have a nice flavorful name. As far as getting confirmed by the mod, he didn't..ur right. And the airstrike thing does not make sense at all to me as well. So you know what? let's lynch him anyways. we don't need to wagon more people today imho, lets rope someone up and get to tomorrow already.

TimeEater, you want to mention what the name of your ability is? I think it might clear things up about the exact nature of your ability.

I don't know where this wagon on me came from, but I'm kind of used to it at this point, so w/e. I'll claim at L1, so no hammer if you care to hear it.
Like I said earlier, I'm going to be voting very loose, since i don't want to hold up a lynch by not being online. I'm gonna go with
vote:Ace
for now, sheeping on... well a bunch of people... Anyway, do address any questions to me if you have them, I'm trying to keep internet use to a minimum.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I am V/LA, but I'm getting internet every two-three days usually. I'm Mari Illustrious Makinami (Vanilla Townie). My alliance is to NERV. For those who don't know NGE, I'm the pilot of EVA-05 (from Rebuild)
Celebloki wrote:Keeping my vote on antinfinity for the claim and because he is scum. Stalled when he fell back to L-2 to come up with something to claim.

lol, I'm a little insulted. I'm a huge NGE nerd, if I wanted to fake-claim I wouldn't need time. I just didn't want to claim if I didn't have to, since I was hoping the scum would assume all the pilots have abilities.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I didn't say I was trying to draw the NK, though I guess that would have been nice. My main reason for wanting the mass claim was I was hoping the scum would claim a pilot (like Asuka) and claim to have some sort of ability relating to piloting their EVA, which I could then shoot down. Anyway, I'm off now, so if I don't get hammered, I'll answer questions and change votes in a couple of days.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Antifinity »

Iecerint wrote:Oh, wait. Maybe I had the wrong idea. This is the place where EVA-05 is introduced and Mari is initially seen. I don't remember the movie claiming that this is a NERV-operated facility -- it makes no sense to me at all, frankly, since Mari later enters Japan "COVERTLY" on the orders of her English-speaking superiors -- but this wiki page claims as much.

Whatever.

I'm NERV aligned. As far as I know, that is the only town faction.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Antifinity »

Oh, and that wiki page you link actually mentions that Bethany Base is a NERV Branch, just FYI.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Lol, this was probably my best game as town, or really my best game ever. XP
I think the town played great, the scum played decently, and it was a lot of fun for me.
Good game everyone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”