Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by vollkan »

SpyreX wrote:
Stewie wrote:I'm also not voting GreyIce really because of his claim - he would indeed have to be an incredibly ballsy scum to come out with that day one. I'm voting him because his behavior since that claim has been extremely suspect.

You just literally said you believe the claim and that scum wouldn't do it but then said you're voting him because hes scummy.

I think my face melted off

^ Also, this.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #8

Amrun (1)
- animorpherv1
Kawaii (0)
-
GreyICE (2)
- malthusis, StevieT92
Antifinity (0)
-
Candle Jack (1)
- Antifinity
C-Worl (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Nocmen (2)
- Amrun, LobsterCatapult
Surye (0)
-
Celebloki (0)
-
malthusis (0)
-
Starbuck (0)
-
ace5993 (0)
-
drewoftherushes (0)
-
ZeL1nK (0)
-
StevieT92 (9)
- vollkan, GhostWriter, Pomegranate, GreyICE, ZeL1nK, drewoftherushes, Candle Jack, Nocmen, Starbuck
GhostWriter (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
Kast (2)
- ace5993, Surye
vollkan (0)
-
Pomegranate (0)
-
LobsterCatapult (0)
-
animorpherv1 (1)
- Celebloki
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (5)
- Kawaii, C-Worl, kanyeknowsbest, SpyreX, Kast

23 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is July 18, ~ 10 am PDT
Last edited by Kdub on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok who's up to funny business?

Thats all I'm going to say until a chunk of people have chimed in because SOMETHING just happened to me and I'm not a fan.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

SpyreX wrote:Ok who's up to funny business?

Thats all I'm going to say until a chunk of people have chimed in because SOMETHING just happened to me and I'm not a fan.

what what? are you saying this in regards to the vote count?

im confused why stevie is voting stevie.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I got a PM about funny business.

Now there is funny business in that VC.

Not amused.

Time for sleep.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I'm not responsible for funny business, and I'm not aware of any perpetrated on me. I'll have my proper post in a second, but I love mechanics, and I figured I should chime in on this first.
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

SpyreX - I got nothing. Which is worrisome.

--

Vote Count: Looks like our mod didn't notice that Stevie screwed up his quote tags. Which means somebody else needs to vote Stevie so we can ask him to supplement his bad defense with a claim.

---

StevieT92 wrote:
FoS: Candlejack
for jumping onto LobsterCatapult and then jumping onto me. Not an OMGUS: i hadn't posted in between your voting, so if you had intended to vote me then why didn't you just do that?

Because GreyICE made a good point and I had time to look back over Mafia 92 in the meantime.

---

Starbuck's posts last page are worrying me to no end. Not sure why.

- Tar
You said my name?
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Antifinity »

GreyICE wrote:
Antifinity wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:
What is a RNG? never heard that term before or maybe i am rusty.

RNG. I used a random number generator for my first vote because I was in a hurry.
I'm convinced this cult-wagon-thing is nuts, and everyone involved is crazy.
The miller thing is more serious, and for flavor reasons, I'm inclined to believe it.
I'm going to put my less random vote on Candle Jack, for caring far too much
vote: Candle Jack

Candle Jack is my mason buddy. I get mad when you vote for my mason buddies. Who would you say is floating on the sidelines and needs serious pressure?

PEdit: Drew those questions were still noise designed to look town, they were stupid as SIN.

StevieT92 wrote:Clarification on the point on Kast: I have no problem with the people wagonning him as I think he is mildly scummy - I am not however going to vote for him.

GhostWriter wrote:Because that completely helps things. You have no vote down, an FoS on the main driving force behind Kast's wagon, yet you have no problem with the people on the wagon AND find Kast mildly scummy, but npt enough for a vote or even an FoS? Yeah...

etc...
I gathered a ton of posts on Stevie while catching up but it seems kind of pointless now. I'm actually going to
vote: Stevie
right now, despite shenanigans, since I consider it highly unlikely that something that moves votes would also trigger into effect on lynch. If anyone has a reason to suspect this is risky though, I don't mind unvoting. Oh, and just point of order,
FoS Nocmen
I'm pretty confident he'll be vigged tonight, but if not, I'm pre-in for that wagon.
An aside:I suspect the existence of a vigilante based on the presence of a watcher, as suggested by the existence of a watcher/tracker miller; not because I am a vigilante, or a scum claiming a vigilante, or whatever else you want to blame me for)
An aside to that: For anyone who wasn't in the latest Square Enix Mafia, I got lynched for correctly setup-speculation (that turned out to be correct) and so I'm pre-responding to that sort of shenanigans.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by vollkan »

SpyreX wrote:I got a PM about funny business.

Now there is funny business in that VC.

Not amused.

Time for sleep.

Just confirming that I didn't receive a PM.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

No PM here either.

Nocmen is on the Stevie wagon so I won't be getting on it - though I objectively see why the wagon exists and there are townreads also on it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote count has been fixed. Be careful with the quote tags next time. If it's in bold, I'll likely count it.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Antifinity wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Antifinity wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:
What is a RNG? never heard that term before or maybe i am rusty.

RNG. I used a random number generator for my first vote because I was in a hurry.
I'm convinced this cult-wagon-thing is nuts, and everyone involved is crazy.
The miller thing is more serious, and for flavor reasons, I'm inclined to believe it.
I'm going to put my less random vote on Candle Jack, for caring far too much
vote: Candle Jack

Candle Jack is my mason buddy. I get mad when you vote for my mason buddies. Who would you say is floating on the sidelines and needs serious pressure?

PEdit: Drew those questions were still noise designed to look town, they were stupid as SIN.

StevieT92 wrote:Clarification on the point on Kast: I have no problem with the people wagonning him as I think he is mildly scummy - I am not however going to vote for him.

GhostWriter wrote:Because that completely helps things. You have no vote down, an FoS on the main driving force behind Kast's wagon, yet you have no problem with the people on the wagon AND find Kast mildly scummy, but npt enough for a vote or even an FoS? Yeah...

etc...
I gathered a ton of posts on Stevie while catching up but it seems kind of pointless now. I'm actually going to
vote: Stevie
right now, despite shenanigans, since I consider it highly unlikely that something that moves votes would also trigger into effect on lynch. If anyone has a reason to suspect this is risky though, I don't mind unvoting. Oh, and just point of order,
FoS Nocmen
I'm pretty confident he'll be vigged tonight, but if not, I'm pre-in for that wagon.
An aside:I suspect the existence of a vigilante based on the presence of a watcher, as suggested by the existence of a watcher/tracker miller; not because I am a vigilante, or a scum claiming a vigilante, or whatever else you want to blame me for)
An aside to that: For anyone who wasn't in the latest Square Enix Mafia, I got lynched for correctly setup-speculation (that turned out to be correct) and so I'm pre-responding to that sort of shenanigans.

with stevie voting for himself, and this vote, this puts stevie at L-1.

i did not recieve a PM.

also, antinfinity, that se game is still going on.

i think itd be good of town to hear from kanye and perhaps kawaii (if they/she havent been replaced).

pedit, correction, L-2
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by vollkan »

Amrun wrote:
Nocmen is on the Stevie wagon so I won't be getting on it - though I objectively see why the wagon exists and there are townreads also on it.

Again with the Lone Scumman Theory?

Especially in a large game, avoiding a wagon that you admit is valid based on the presence of ONE person you suspect makes absolutely no sense.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Amrun wrote:No PM here either.

FoS:Amrun
~LC
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, if I was totally convinced Stevie was scum, yes.

I see what other people are picking up on, but it doesn't really read as scummy to me. No textbook reason why... Just gut. He seriously reads like a newb, but he says he's not... I've been kind of distracted all day so I probably need to re-read the last couple of pages.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Amrun wrote:Well, if I was totally convinced Stevie was scum, yes.

I see what other people are picking up on, but it doesn't really read as scummy to me. No textbook reason why... Just gut. He seriously reads like a newb, but he says he's not... I've been kind of distracted all day so I probably need to re-read the last couple of pages.

so youre saying gut says he is town, he reads like a newb even though he isnt....and now you are saying you need to reread hte last few pages.

how does he read like a newb?

this whole post carries the tone, imo, of scum who is trying to get on their scumbuddie's wagon for a late bus.
~LC
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't receive a PM either.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Nocmen »

StevieT92 wrote:

"What do you think is scummy about Kast? This just seems like a way to build up on a potential sheeping vote."

I thought he was going after players rather aggressively in the early stages of the game. At the point I made that post there were two camps - those attacking people on the Kast wagon and those attacking Kast. I was attempting to say that while I did not find anything worth voting for, there was no reason to attack those who were attacking Kast. Like I said before, it was a shitty sentence that did not convey my meaning in the least. I acknowledge this.

Agressively? Kast hadn't placed a vote at all yet, and he hasn't focused on anyone in specific. The main targets of his posts have been Grey and myself, and even a few times he thinks Grey may be town. He's said people are scummy, but hasnt placed any votes on it. How is he being "rather aggressive"?

Starbuck wrote:

Nocmen

Nocmen wrote:
Amrun wrote:Kast's posts seem pretty reasonable to me and I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Nice pun, though.

Why do you think his posts are townlike? He hasn't given much reads, aside from calling Grey a VI. Besides that, I find much of his posts hypocritical and overreacting about discussion on previous games and the claim.

She didn't say anything about his posts being townlike. Just that they are reasonable.

I'm a bit concerned about your assumptions here.

Amrun said previously that the "Kast wagon was bad". If it's a bad wagon, then she sees the cases on him as not being scummy. If she doesn't think he's scummy, then she thinks he is town or neutral read.
Starbuck wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:When someone goes, stevie answer my questions or i will vote you, i will answer their questions.

Why does there have to be a threat of a vote in order for you to respond? That's pretty damn anti-town imho.

Quoted for agreeing with that point. Stevie, if you aren't answering questions, that seems to us like you have something to hide. That's not a townlike behavior you take on in ignoring the questions.

Nothing with funny business happened to me.

I'd like to see Amrun's comments on the Stevie case though, especially with her not voting because of me on it.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by vollkan »

Amrun wrote:Well, if I was totally convinced Stevie was scum, yes.

Amrun+5
, contingent on a Stevie scumflip.

In the previous post, his reason for not joining the wagon was that Nocmen was on it - despite the fact that he admitted to thinking the reasons for suspecting Stevie were valid.

NOW, when pressured about why he isn't joining the wagon, he makes a post which implies that the reason is that he just hasn't been paying enough attention, setting himself up for the "After re-reading, I now think my buddy is scum" bussing post.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damn with the votecount being edited my shower-induced paranoia may not be true.

I'll talk about it more after but I'm fully expecting no one to chime in.

Lets just say if Stewie gets lynched and I die instead pay attention.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

The Stevie wagon kind of got huge while I wasn't paying attention and I'm too tired to read closely now.

But overall, there have been a lot of flaws in his play, which people have picked up on - but flaws don't always mean scum. They can be a townie too loose with words that doesn't think enough - and my gut says stevie is that, especially woth his comment that he often has to post many times in a row because he thinks of stuff to add. That shows he doesn't carefully consider his posts, which I think scum wuld do more.

I was legitimately surprised when he insisted he was an experienced player because I never would have guessed it.

I see people picking up on the flaws in his play and I probably need to evaluate them individially to see if they come from a scum mindset, but when I read them the first time, they just seemed like a series of dumb mistakes with no over-arching agenda behind them. Gut says town on Stevie.

I wil look again when I have time but I doubt I wil ever support this wagon. It has enough validity that I don't think the people on it, especially early, are scum fabricating cases, but I just don't buy stevie as scum. I would hammer at deadline, but not before.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Amrun »

Also my last few posts make little sense upon re-reading them but I am half asleep so hopefully I can be more coherent tomorrow. Sorry. Probably have typos too.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 pm

SpyreX wrote:Damn with the votecount being edited my shower-induced paranoia may not be true.

I'll talk about it more after but I'm fully expecting no one to chime in.

Lets just say if Stewie gets lynched and I die instead pay attention.

O_o. jesus.

stevie is at L-2, let us not hammer before spy, or whoever, tries to figure this shit out.

looks like amrun isnt going to bus his buddy.

what do you mean you werent paying attn? you were posting, commenting on wagons, hell, feigning ignorance of how large stevie's wagon got just is screaming to me like scum trying to wiggle free. please point out where his flaws are more newb flaws than scum.

his experience imo, has nothing to do with his "flaws" as you call them, at least most of them.

no over arching agenda? he wants to kill greyice for the most contradictory reasons ive seen.

multiscum is looking like a possibility here.

pedit: being sleepy cannot relieve you of responsibility of what youve said here.
~LC
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

Having a townread on someone = scumbuddies?

Yeah, okay. I already have a scumread on you so it's especially hard to taje you seriously.

How the hell would you know about multiscum unless you were scum? Wtf? No flips and you're talking about that shit to justify conflicting scumreads? Hell no.

And obviously I'm responsible for what I say. It's probably just a little harder to follow than usual.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I can't help but feel Amrun is being legit. I'll still be suspicious if Stevie flips town though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”