Newbie 1120 - The Scum in Sherlock (Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Thor665 wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:I don't like how awesoma revealed her role so quickly, 1) she was under very little pressure and 2)i dont believe her, im starting to think awesoma
may be
scum (Or a town power role and doesnt want the attention)

1. This line of questioning is not a pro-town line of questioning.
2. Awesoma is fairly obvious town.

Obvious to you maybe, yet this is my first forum game, and having played a fair few epicmafia games i know people out their roles d1. But that doesnt seem logical here. 3 weeks compared to 10 minutes is a big difference, and so awesoma outing when under a tiny bit of pressure looks a bit nervous to me.

Thor665 wrote:
Hellhound is now starting to look pretty town, which makes me feel better about his lips being adhered to my buttocks earlier in the game. That said, I keep feeling like he's barking up totally inconsequential an dincorrect trees. Meh, at least it's scumhunting - which puts him ahead of 50% of the rest of the game already.

I frequently adhere my lips to people's buttocks.. :lol:
Im just checking every option and applying a little pressure here and there, can't fault me for trying. Im still thinking cloud is scum and Scum is town, so i wont be jumping on scum's bandwagon, therefore removing my lips from your buttocks for a period of time. :wink:
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

startransmission wrote:Christ, by the time I get home and have a little time to catch up fully we'll probably be on page 9 and I'll really be fucked.

Yeah and its been 4 days since you posted. Mod prod? :lol:
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

@Mod: ninjacheese needs prod as well as starttransmission?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

My buttocks feel cold now.

@Hellhound - Let's break it down; Awesoma is new - I think we can both agree with that. The only way, to my mind, that he is scum right now is if he is actually pretty darn good at the game and is pulling a fairly elaborate double blind trick. Let's ignore that, and just go with the presumption he's a new player, yeah? So, let's walk it through;

Awsomascum - oh man, the heat is really on me! Everyone is figuring out I am scum! I've got to do something to get them off my back! I know, I'll claim! Yeeeeeaaah!!! That will get them to leave me alone! BRILLIANT! Now, I'll need to craft a brilliant and wonderful claim that will get them to leave me alone and not suspect me. Hay guyiz! Imma Vanilla, which means I'm basically pointless as far as protecting town power roles go!

::snicker:: they'll never lynch me now...mwu-hahahaha!

Seriously? You see that happening?
I don't.

Awesoma and Hellhound are town.
Cloud or Scumhunter should be lynched, and I'm starting to strongly lean Scumhunter - though, heck, maybe it's just because cloud is lurking out so hardcore.

@hiplop - you still alive man? What do you think of my four reads above?

@MOD - request cattle prod
;)
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Awesoma wrote:Since I am being bandwagoned, I will reveal my role. I am a vanilla Townie. Looks like im going to be dead tonight.

Why would you say this -__-. I don't believe you were really being bandwagoned. Why would you be dead tonight if you were just a vanilla townie?
I think you could be soft claiming power role here in which case you should probably say nothing. Claiming in general is frowned upon unless absolutely necessary...

Thor, I still don't understand your case on me.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Awesoma
Awesoma
Townie
Awesoma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Awesoma »

hiplop wrote:Thor and Cloud are both town. Unfortunately they're both gunning for eachother full force. Thor, without mentioning Cloudocean, who do you think is the scummiest player? Same for you cloud, except with Thor instead.

Awesoma seems to be playing EXACTLY how i did as newbscum. Hes using how often they're given PR as an offense for goodness sake! Thor why havent you put any pressure on awsoma? I know you tend to be forgiving towards newbs, but that kind of play is scummy, whther youre a newb or ..non-newb?

VOTE: awesoma

I dont see many people hopping on it, but still.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Scumhunter wrote:

Since I asked you first and a lot more times - how about you answer my question, and as a reward I'll answer yours?
Until then, my case is this; You're not answering questions.

Awesoma wrote:I dont see many people hopping on it, but still.

That is super exciting.
Why aren't you answering my question?

=================IC Moment=====================
Protip - in general MS games not answering questions is pretty much begging to have everyone vote and lynch you.
Also, answering other town player's questions theoretically should help them.
So - town or scum it is generally a good idea to at least note that someone asked you a question, even if you don't want to answer it right away, because at least then people feel you're reading the thread.
This IC moment *might* have applicable issues with the current game.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote Count #8

cloudocean:
Hellhound1, ninjacheese, Awesoma (L-2)
Thor665:
cloudocean
Awesoma:
hiplop
startransmisison:
Scumhunter
Scumhunter:
Thor665

Not Voting:
startransmission, Swag136,
Awesoma

Deadline is on July 6th, 2011, at 2PM Central Time.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Prodded startransmission, ninjacheese, cloudocean. Replacing Swag136.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Torqez replaces Swag136. Thanks, Torqez!
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Torqez »

np :)

Hey guys! Used to play here quite a bit a couple years ago, but took a break :) Am back for some Mafia action now though :)

Will do a read up soon (getting late, so if not now, tomorrow) and try to get caught up :)

Nice to join you guys! :)
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Hi torqez. I look forward to a fresh (hopefully town) perspective on the game. I feel like it is sorely needed at this point -___-
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Torqez »

Okay guys, I tried to get through it all, but sadly did not manage. Am currently on Page 5, and have been taking notes of what various people have said.

I'm glad Swag never voted, becuase I'd like to place my vote after reading through the whole saga so far. Sorry for the delay (is it really a delay though? -_-) ...but I shall have my comments to you tomorrow! :)

But just to keep the intrigue going and you guys in suspense...(We do live in Sherlock after all ;)) ...as a fresh view, I am definitely getting some strong reads from various people!

Stay tuned to find out more!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:
Scumhunter wrote:

Since I asked you first and a lot more times - how about you answer my question, and as a reward I'll answer yours?
Until then, my case is this; You're not answering questions.
ninjacheese
ninjacheese
Townie
ninjacheese
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 am

Post by ninjacheese »

sorry completely forgot about this. Hard a lot of exams recently. Anyway you don't want to here my excuses. Welcome Torqez to the game. looking forward to seeing what you think about the thread.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:18 am

Post by hiplop »

Thor665 wrote:My buttocks feel cold now.

@Hellhound - Let's break it down; Awesoma is new - I think we can both agree with that. The only way, to my mind, that he is scum right now is if he is actually pretty darn good at the game and is pulling a fairly elaborate double blind trick. Let's ignore that, and just go with the presumption he's a new player, yeah? So, let's walk it through;

Awsomascum - oh man, the heat is really on me! Everyone is figuring out I am scum! I've got to do something to get them off my back! I know, I'll claim! Yeeeeeaaah!!! That will get them to leave me alone! BRILLIANT! Now, I'll need to craft a brilliant and wonderful claim that will get them to leave me alone and not suspect me. Hay guyiz! Imma Vanilla, which means I'm basically pointless as far as protecting town power roles go!

::snicker:: they'll never lynch me now...mwu-hahahaha!

Seriously? You see that happening?
I don't.

Awesoma and Hellhound are town.
Cloud or Scumhunter should be lynched, and I'm starting to strongly lean Scumhunter - though, heck, maybe it's just because cloud is lurking out so hardcore.

@hiplop - you still alive man? What do you think of my four reads above?

@MOD - request cattle prod
;)

Yeah, im still here. Went out yesterday. Im still against a cloud ocean lynch, he seems super-town to me right now, except right now hes lurking, which upsets me. Scumhunter i definitely agree with you on. Hellhound im not too sure is town, hes null to me, but yeah, awesoma is definitely townie

UNVOTE: awsoma
VOTE: scumhunter

can you explain how Hellhound is definitely town? i havent seen much on him to really classify him as town nor scum
third best scummer of all time
ninjacheese
ninjacheese
Townie
ninjacheese
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 am

Post by ninjacheese »

KK so i've read through a bit and am totally confused. Why would scumhunter react so defensibly about the cloudocean bandwagon? if he's town then why would you risk defending someone like that when for all you know could be scum. Its just something i know i would never do espically so early on in the game.

scumhunter, are you really so sure of cloudoceans innocents?

it seems the game has moved on since i last voted so,
unvote
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Torqez »

Okay! Finally done reading!! So I've got my notes here, and gonna try making a huge elaborate post, lol. Can't fully remember how the BB tags work and stuff, so please bare with me -_- ...i'll try to sort it out!

Please note the following:
  • If I talk about you - it's because of the posts you have done. Either I liked them, or didn't and it affects my view
  • If I don't talk about you - it's because I havn't fully got a read yet, and still developing thoughts! I may need a re-read or just a bit more involvement to get fully up to speed. Either that, or I just dont have anything in particular that jumped out at me during my read.

Right, that being said...I think the best way to do this, is just get into it!

Post 40

Awesoma wrote:
I just saw your recent post now, and I skimmed. I noticed in two prominent games that you were SK, I could've been mistaken. Not usually do I give away my role on the first day, but if I am pressured too, I will. So far I do not feel eyes drifting to me, other than yours, which is understandable, since Ive sort of started pointing fingers at you.

Did not like this
at all
! We're at post 40 here....and awesoma is talking about revealing his role?? Also, why would pressuring result in this? Pressuring is a part of how can find scum.

Post 49

Awesome, you put cloudocean on L-1. Like
WOW
- this is a big warning sign for me. Thor explains his reasons for why this is not a problem for himself later, and I will comment on Thor later about this too. But seriously, did not sit with me well. Especially considering throughout the day you were worried about being bandwagoned yourself.....

Post 51

Awesoma wrote:
I know, he easily couldve gotten it this time, but based on his "Luck" Id say he is innocent for this Day (Day1) only. Once we find out another person's role, then That will make the voting process much clearer in term\s of who we think is guilty and innocent.

I lol'd at this. Didn't like it at all again. "based on his luck i'd say he's innocent for this day"? Day1?? Something quite odd to say. Understand that this is your first time here (but not first time playing mafia). Surely, you know that majority of us are innocent and it's going to be a mission to find out who is scum. ALso. I also understand that you've accepted your mistakes in saying all this, but I'm just putting it here, to show that I've found it really odd too.

Post 66

Awesome tries to clarify his odd behaviour. I don't really buy it. Kinda explains why he voted cloud, and why the logic was flawed, or rather not entirely accurate. Yet, he doesn't unvote.

Post 97

Awesoma wrote:The only thing I can rely on right now is reading and not psychological analysis of the person, as that is all I know atm. In addition, if someone were to pressure me to reveal my role, Id gladly reveal it, but right now, since it is still early in the game, Id rather keep myself anonymous.

I don't understand. Why would you even mention this kinda stuff? It's early days, we're not interested in any claims. And if anyone pressures you specifically to reveal your role, then they are quite against our objectives - in which case, we wouldn't want you to reveal it anyway.

Awesoma wrote:I buddied Thor because there was nothing suspicious about him at that time, though I do have my reasons to start pointing a finger at him now.

So you admit to budding Thor, just cos there was nothign suspicous about him? Seems like something scum would do. Town gain nothing from specificaly buddying with each other. Scum would prefer to align themselves with someone giving a strong town vibe. Why? Cos, they know they're obviously not scum (duh), and if other people are getting town reads off them, then all the better for the scum themself!

Post 161

Awesoma wrote:Since I am being bandwagoned, I will reveal my role. I am a vanilla Townie. Looks like im going to be dead tonight.

wtf?? -_- ...this is so outta the blue. Firstly, you weren't being bandwagoned. YOu weren't even realy being pressured. At first I thought it was just newbie. Now I think its newbiescum.

Post 171

Awesoma wrote:In addition, cloud needs to be pressured. He hasn't posted since Friday and he is looking scummier because he hasn't posted any points defending himself.

What?!? Cloud doesn't need further pressure, specifically. So far from what I've seen, the whole thing revolves around the Cloud vs Thor thing, and even that could be just futile for us, while scum are just along for the ride. Also, Cloudocean was on L-1, not much more you can add to that pressure. Yea, you can question him - but I think he dealt with it quite well. No, I'm not saying he's not scum, but it's a bit weird for you guys to have him on L-1 for arguments that dont be so strong - and thigns which originated from RVS, afterall.

Post 180

Awesoma wrote:I dont see many people hopping on it, but still.

And now,...in reference to your own bandwagon. You don't see many people hopping onto it, yet you felt necessary to make a claim? ...something just doesn't sit right with me with your behaviour.

Post 75

Hellhound1 wrote:I really hope you are right about cloudocean, he seems the most logical choice, for me, atm. He's tried to twist our words, and contradicted himself. So if he isnt, ill be mightily surprised..

This seems suspicious to me. Firstly, why are you placing your 'hopes' on someone else (Thor) being right? It's so early, and you seem to be aligning yourself with Thor? And if he's not scum, you'll be mightily suprised? Kind of looks like an 'out' for me. Meaning, if he does flip to be town, then you have an escape goat in Thor.

Post 86

Hellhound1 wrote:No but you defended yourself by twisting what
we
said, thats not very innocent is it?

Granted, this is small - but it did catch my eye. Why the "we"? Seems like you're making it seem as if ocean has it out for the two of you.

Post 103

Hellhound1 wrote:Im on my phone so ill keep it short, buy i vote cloudocean still because of the way hes twisted what i said, and what Thor said, to make us sound scummy. That to me is the scummiest thing so far.

Again with the whole "me and Thor" thing? I'm not saying you're necessarily budding up to him - but it sure looks like it! Afterall, from what I've seen, ocean hasn't even said much towards you.

Post 132

Hellhound1 wrote:And well I'm guessing awesoma has a power role. Obviously i don't want him to out if he is the cop, but o suspect he is. I might be wrong and awesoma was making an assumption him/her self.

:s Firstly, if you suspect him of having a power role, then please dont mention it - pretty sure its against our interest. Secondly, this is not necessarily the view I get from what he's done/said so far (read above). Also, again it seems you have another 'out' with your "i might be wrong". It just seems that a lot of your arguments are based on "yes no maybes" and you're not really sure of what you might or might not be saying.

Post 151

Hellhound1 wrote:I kind of understand, but you switched your vote from CO to Scum, so if Scum flips town, that sets up CO as scum, right? So, as he's my number one scum suspect and my vote, IF we have a cop, can i ask politely for him to be watched overnight?
If he turns out town the next day, then obviously i was wrong, however if he turns out scum that'd prove you were right. Just a thought <-- see that CO? Just a thought k?

Did not like this post at all. Firs tof all you make some assumptions. Then you're quietly asking for a cop to watch them overnight? I dont see how this helps us. For all we know, you're scum ...going to hit this person (if they don't get lynched), and have our cop waste an investigation. There's just so much possibilities going on at the moment, its still early - and I really dont like that you've started the "if i was right..then he must be xxx" etc. And yes, I know you said this is
just a thought
. Again, just pointing out stuff that I don't like and seem dodgy.

Post 170

Hellhound1 wrote:You're my second choice because you've been defending cloud, even though there was no reason to, you just seemed to jump in and defend him.

In reference to Scumhunter. I don't see it as overly defending. From my viewpoint, cloud and thor could be both town and just scumhunting how they know best. This is part of the game. Scumhunter has pointed this out and so has hoopla.

Okay, now about this whole L-1 thing....Scumhunter has a nice post here.
Post 109

Scumhunter wrote:
-You'd want to unvote to give him a chance to claim in case he is a power role. like cop ?!?!? C'mon you should know better.
-You are scummy because you aren't thinking things through and tunneling like a mofo.

Question at you Thor: Are you willing to be lynched tomorrow if (and its almost certainly a "when") cloudocean flips town? Like instant lynched with no questions asked?

If not, why are you incessant that we lynch him. It's 5 pages into the game and im telling you the case on him is shit (and that is even if he ends up being scum).

This is a brilliant post. Sums up why L-1 is bad. Why? Cos Thor's response to this question is that he has time now to claim and what not. Also, Thor responds by saying that we won't rush to lynch anyone in Day 2 because that's one of the most important days. Now let's see, if we have the situation at L-1, someone can easily make the hammer and we'll transition into Night 1.

Guys, keep in mind - this is a Newbie game here. Not saying that anyone is a n00b, but look - we might have impatience (it's already creeping in), and a bit of inaccurate play. Someone can easily come in and say (hypothetically), "right I've had enough of this day and this arguing, so lets start progressing things". Then they bring in the Hammer to transition. We would be fools to think that cos of this, they would necessarily be scum. But not saying that they won't be either. Essentially, this has not helped us at all. That's why L-1 is REALLY dangerous in my eyes. Back when I was playing 2 years ago, only when things got reallly heated and when we were close to a lynch, it was considered okay to go to L-1. Don't know - play style might have changed since then, but I still find L-1 to be a big warning. Something that's really against our interest. Thor as the IC, I was sad to see your responses to this. But then again, it's your playstyle and have the right to have your views on it. In general though, I don't like it. Especially considering the fact that the arguments aren't even that solid in the first place. I'm a bit suspicious of your behaviour to think L-1 is okay based on what we've gone on.

Post 94

ninjacheese wrote:I see your point, it would look bad.
I feel like i should vote so.
VOTE: Cloudocean
Because your the scummiest person here.

Oh man!!! Did not like your reasoning here. Again you brought cloudocean back to L-1 just cos he's the most scummiest. I understand if its pressure, but your logic escapes me. Also, I don't like it when people just vote for the sake of it. Have some reaons, and back them up. If you agree with someone, so be it - but at least say why and what for. Not just "Because your the scummiest person here" especially to bring them to L-1, and I already said why I don't like this (read above).

Post 110

Thor665 wrote:
1. L-1 still gives him a chance to claim, why would I need to unvote to L-2 to manage a claim?
2. I think you're mistaking aggression with being scummy. You did the same thing last game we were in, whassup?

Thor's response to L-1. I don't really like this (as mentioned before). We don't really want claims just atm, and bringing someone to L-1 quicksmart is not really helping us, imo.

Post 115

hiplop wrote:
Thor and Cloud are both town. Unfortunately they're both gunning for eachother full force. Thor, without mentioning Cloudocean, who do you think is the scummiest player? Same for you cloud, except with Thor instead.

Awesoma seems to be playing EXACTLY how i did as newbscum. Hes using how often they're given PR as an offense for goodness sake! Thor why havent you put any pressure on awsoma? I know you tend to be forgiving towards newbs, but that kind of play is scummy, whther youre a newb or ..non-newb?

Two thumbs up for this post. I really like it. It's actually exactly what I was thinking during my read. When I got to it, it's like he wrote what was in my mind. Essentially, for all we know, cloudocean and Thor are both town but are going throught the motions of scumhunting. It's perfect, it's what we need. I'm just wondering if scum are hiding behind this and letting them go at each other. Reason I believe this is because of lack of other arguments, really. Dont really see anything solid going on. If we lynch at the first argument (which arose from nothing, really), we'd be fools and only hurting ourselves.

This is pretty much my summary so far of my initial read. There's things that I like, and things that I do not. Really sorry for the huge wall of text, this has turned out to be. It's taken me literally a day to write it, lol.

Sorry guys I didn't link the posts. Thought it'd be too much work -_-. Did bold them to hopefully make it easier!

And now for the action. Based on everything I've said above

VOTE: Awesoma

FoS: Hellhound1, Thor665

And on non-game related matters. Just pleased to be playing with you all :) It's nice to see that this game has a lot of SEs in it! Also, @ Thor, I think you're doing a good job as an IC and keeping the interest alive - regardless of what your alignment may be! :)
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Torqez »

PS: This is payback for me having to read through 8 pages. Have fun reading my post!! :evil:
Awesoma
Awesoma
Townie
Awesoma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Awesoma »

Torqez wrote:
PS: This is payback for me having to read through 8 pages. Have fun reading my post!! :evil:

Amazing post. Putting somethng together to explain my reads - including ones on myself.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Hellhound1 »

This seems suspicious to me. Firstly, why are you placing your 'hopes' on someone else (Thor) being right? It's so early, and you seem to be aligning yourself with Thor? And if he's not scum, you'll be mightily suprised? Kind of looks like an 'out' for me. Meaning, if he does flip to be town, then you have an escape goat in Thor.

Thor seems to be the towniest of us all, why wouldn't i?
Your 'out' theory doesn't work though, Thor is no longer voting cloudocean, i still am. I'm afraid that theory is broken.

Granted, this is small - but it did catch my eye. Why the "we"? Seems like you're making it seem as if ocean has it out for the two of you.

Read pages 1 - 4 i think. Look at how he takes somethinf i say, and something Thor says, and misquotes both of us. I see that as a fairly legit 'we'.

Again with the whole "me and Thor" thing? I'm not saying you're necessarily budding up to him - but it sure looks like it! Afterall, from what I've seen, ocean hasn't even said much towards you.

My same point again. This is about the same subject under the sane circumstances, so 'we' = 'me & thor'.
Theres nothing wrong with pointing out that 'we' were misquoted.

:s Firstly, if you suspect him of having a power role, then please dont mention it - pretty sure its against our interest. Secondly, this is not necessarily the view I get from what he's done/said so far (read above). Also, again it seems you have another 'out' with your "i might be wrong". It just seems that a lot of your arguments are based on "yes no maybes" and you're not really sure of what you might or might not be saying.

Actually i was trying to pressure her, when she said "when we find out who is inno and who is guilty" is what struck me as odd. We might all be townies with 2 maf..
and the only other way would be to be the mafia rolecop. So it was pressure on awesoma. Looks like my pressure worked anyway and she panicked. Also, just a thought coz i meant nothing by it, it was just to pressure awesoma.

Did not like this post at all. Firs tof all you make some assumptions. Then you're quietly asking for a cop to watch them overnight? I dont see how this helps us. For all we know, you're scum ...going to hit this person (if they don't get lynched), and have our cop waste an investigation. There's just so much possibilities going on at the moment, its still early - and I really dont like that you've started the "if i was right..then he must be xxx" etc. And yes, I know you said this is just a thought. Again, just pointing out stuff that I don't like and seem dodgy.

Because at this rate scum will be lynched, and my suspicion is on cloud still. Also, your logic fails just a little, your main point there is that if i was scum id lynch cloudocean wasting the cop's investigation..
One, we might not have a cop, and two you're assuming cloud is town. The only certain way to know this would be you being scum. Obviously thats a large step of logic to take, but.. just a thought ;)

In reference to Scumhunter. I don't see it as overly defending. From my viewpoint, cloud and thor could be both town and just scumhunting how they know best. This is part of the game. Scumhunter has pointed this out and so has hoopla.

There was bandwagon on ocean. Scum then literally threw himself infront of ocean for no apparent reason. I fail to see how thats scum hunting.

Anyway I'm on my phone so sorry for any messed up quotes, i tried :P
I hope that answers your questions, however i feel your points were you don't like me agreeing with Thor, and you don't like me saying just a thought. Weak points in my opinion. I wish you'd have noticed I'm no longer kissing thor's ass, and that cloud HAD misquoted me and we'd argued for like 4 pages.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote Count #9

cloudocean:
Hellhound1,
ninjacheese
, Awesoma (L-3)
Scumhunter:
Thor665, hiplop (L-3)
Thor665:
cloudocean
startransmisison:
Scumhunter
Awesoma:
hiplop
, Torqez

Not Voting:
startransmission,
Torqez
, ninjacheese

Deadline is on July 6th, 2011, at 2PM Central Time.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

startransmission and cloudocean are both at the replacement point per my activity rules. But I'm off to bed and don't feel like the hassle tonight so they have a little while longer to show up before they're replaced.
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

@mod, torqez voted awesoma :)

although I'm sure you're asleep now.

Edited in, thanks.
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

Torqez wrote:I still find L-1 to be a big warning. Something that's really against our interest. Thor as the IC, I was sad to see your responses to this. But then again, it's your playstyle and have the right to have your views on it. In general though, I don't like it. Especially considering the fact that the arguments aren't even that solid in the first place. I'm a bit suspicious of your behaviour to think L-1 is okay based on what we've gone on.

1. Lynching is pro town.
2. No lynching is anti-town.
3. To get a lynch at some point you need to go to L-1.

EVERYTHING else is just debate about "when" L-1 should be achieved, and that's it. Maybe no one should vote until we agree on a lynch, then we don't have this problem? Naaaah. L-1 is awesome. L-1 on Page 2-3 is awesome. You're scared of progress, move on.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Torq - by the way, I understand you appear to have no read on Scumhunter. Please give me your read on how he's dodging around actually explaining the primary crux of his case/issue with me - which is how I'm aggressive in this game and wasn't in another. What do you see in his lack of answering that question after repeated prods?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 am

Post by hiplop »

Hellhound is being a little too buddy buddy with thor for my liking.

We need more pressure on Scumhunter, hes gone MIA
third best scummer of all time

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”