tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:So that leaves my lynchpool today between tim and Quilford. Tim is clearly deserving over Quilford, and if I am wrong about that, by tomorrow we have a very good chance of lynching the final scum (whether quilford or someone else as things develop).

Amrun wrote:LET'S LYNCH TIM KTHX

hmm, So is there anyone else other than me who thinks Amrun is very keen to get a quick lynch going?
-Keen to end the day and stifle conversation.
-Setting up the next days lynch with Quilford, which doesn't really show confidence in my case, if she was certain there would be no need to look at tomorrow.

Question: do most non newbie games usually have days ending really quickly? ie no drawing out of the days?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yeah, I'm not trying to close down discussion. That would be hard to do when I provide 95% of it.

And it would be dumb not to plan for every eventuality.

Yawn.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by HellloooNewman »

Damn, that woulda been fun.
Irritating Jerry since 1991
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 am

Post by Quilford »

Moratorium wrote:And I'd like some elaboration from Quilford on his Tim read changing.

He just doesn't feel like scum going into damage control. And his arguments are good to the point where I'm almost persuaded to vote for Amrun.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Amrun »

Which of his arguments are good? Point them out and show why you agree.

I've had enough coasting from you, Quilford.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Hoppster »

Moratorium wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
I had a case on jilynne. I was clearly convinced jilynne was scum.

However, you continued to push DK. Is it not of relevance to address why you felt my case on jilynne was inadequate to convince you immediately? Or to even acknowledge my post (obviously I'm not talking about acknowledging it
now
, but I mean at the time)?

You put forth a post, #327, which basically sheeped things that I'd said about jilynne a week previous ("fence-sitting"). The post immediately preceding yours, #326, I'm asking for scumreads from Jilynne because my main beef was her lack of effort and no votes in any direction. Are you somehow insulted that I didn't deem your particular post rehashing the same ideas necessary to respond to? I don't get it.

So again, are you looking to have your opinions publicly validated, or are you trying to stir attention to the fact that you had a case on flipped scum?

>>

Nvm. I'm not going to get you to see it however I phrase myself.

However...

Moratorium wrote:So again, are you looking to have your opinions publicly validated, or are you trying to stir attention to the fact that you had a case on flipped scum?

^ This undoubtedly carries a tone of suspicion (I'm not trying to get town-cred, but that's irrelevant because you clearly think I am), however, why is it then that you did not bat an eyelid at this post from Quilford?
Quilford wrote:WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT JILYNNE BEING SCUM

WHAT DID I TELL YOU

in other news: fuck yeah

Moratorium wrote:(which was why I was looking for the logical exercises Hoppster was putting together, and wouldn't mind him finishing)

Mehhhh.

If I stop being lazy, I might do this.

I think Amrun could be town based on jilynne's very first post, as crazy as that sounds.

The first thing that set me off on jilynne-scum was the sheeping of #5 - N, Null. This was sheeped from Amrun. Trying to think about Newb-scum, I think even Newb-scum would be aware enough not to just blindly sheep their scumbuddy but I can certainly see newb-scum sheeping town.

The two also have interactions that I would not expect from newb-scum and scumbuddy.

Leaning-town read on tim_hill today. Mehhh.

Once I eventually get that second half of possibilities up, I'm wondering whether it might be advantageous to No Lynch and then Hypo-doc through the player list (except in reverse order to maximise information gained).

I myself am not feeling that confident that we will lynch scum in 2 lynches with no information gained. I'm getting all sorts of conflicting information from all players and different sources and it is boggling my brain and my reads.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Amrun »

That post lacks reads - even conflicting ones.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Moratorium »

Hoppster wrote:
Moratorium wrote:So again, are you looking to have your opinions publicly validated, or are you trying to stir attention to the fact that you had a case on flipped scum?

^ This undoubtedly carries a tone of suspicion...

I agree. You're also not directly answering the actual question I'm asking you. Second time, now.

Hoppster wrote:
(I'm not trying to get town-cred, but that's irrelevant because you clearly think I am), however, why is it then that you did not bat an eyelid at this post from Quilford?
Quilford wrote:WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT JILYNNE BEING SCUM

WHAT DID I TELL YOU

in other news: fuck yeah

So your actual answer to "Are you trying to make sure we are aware of your vote?" is "Well, what about that guy?". I'm willing to bet if I was to ask Quilford "Are you trying to make sure we are aware of your vote?", I'd get something like "FUCK YES I AM BITCH, CHECK OUT MY VOTEZ MOFO, JILYNNE IS ALL ME BROSEPH". Not deception and reflective answering-questions-with-other-questions that I'm getting out of you.

I'm also really curious about the "town-cred, but that's irrelevant because you clearly think I am" comment, because I'd characterize my questioning of you as... I dunno... tame? Passive-aggressive? Less than full-tilt scumhunting? So your reaction seems a bit out of proportion to me so far.

And my direct answer to your question regarding eyelid batting: Because it fits his MO. It doesn't fit yours. your meta this game is long-winded setup analysis and plan proposal man. The sudden "Hey guyz i voted right last time" comment stuck out on you much more brightly than it does on Quilford.

So again, are you looking to have your opinions publicly validated, or are you trying to stir attention to the fact that you had a case on flipped scum?

Hoppster wrote:
I think Amrun could be town based on jilynne's very first post, as crazy as that sounds.

Leaning-town read on tim_hill today. Mehhh.

What is your read on Quilford and Moratorium?

Quilford wrote:
Moratorium wrote:
And I'd like some elaboration from Quilford on his Tim read changing.

He just doesn't feel like scum going into damage control
. And his arguments are good to the point where I'm almost persuaded to vote for Amrun.

Towniest-sounding thing you've said to date. But again, please elaborate. Give examples. I'd like to see your thought process, and your Content-to-Post ratio makes that difficult.

Has everyone declined to counterclaim Newman at this point?
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Moratorium »

Amrun wrote:Whatever gave you the impression I was leaning away from tim?

This tone.

Amrun wrote:
Whatever, let's not split hairs.

Well then, who do you think IS scum?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Amrun »

I think it was clear that Hoppster is saying, L- wasn't doing that, but Quilford clearly was, and you said nothing to him."

No one has CCed.

P-edit: how about answering the question instaed of quoting it?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Moratorium »

Amrun wrote:
P-edit: how about answering the question instaed of quoting it?

?

The answer to "What gave you the impression" is "this tone"... and then I quoted you to show your tone.

Is that what you're refering to?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Amrun »

I was hoping you'd give a better answer to "who do you suspect?"
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Moratorium »

Scum -> Town scale for me right now feels like:

Hoppster - Quilford - Amrun - TimHill - HelloNewman

But I wouldn't characterize that as much more than gut at the moment, hence the questions/requests I have out to Hoppster/Quilford so far. The only read I have that is stronger than gut would be on Newman.

To Amrun:

My read says Tim is still just more newbtown than scummy, with answers given that seem plain and lack deceit, and I feel that your characterizing my disagreeing with your case as "splitting hairs" might be an indication that you're not fully committed to that case. Hence the tone remark. So I'll ask you directly, has your opinion of TimHill changed in the last few pages, or are you still in "LET'S LYNCH TIM KTHX" mode... and please don't respond again with "what makes you think etc etc..." I'd like a direct answer.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Amrun »

No.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Amrun »

Also, you'd think my vote on this very page would indicate that.

I'm pretty annpoyed at this point from basically carrying this game by myself after Hoppster's opening remarks.

I just didn't feel like that particular objection you brought up had any real meaning and didn't see any benefit from explaining what I had already explained that you clearly simply disagree with.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 am

Post by HellloooNewman »

*annoyed at molasses like slow pace*

Can we lynch Tim NOW?
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am

Post by AntB »

VOTE COUNT - 6 Alive - 4 to Lynch

tim_hill1990
<- HellloooNewman - Amrun

Not Voting
< - tim_hill1990 - Hoppster - Moratoriumm - Quilford

tim_hill has 10 hours before being prodded, Quilford has 22 hours before being prodded.

DEADLINE

FRIDAY 8 JULY 2011 23:59:59 UTC
(expired on 2011-07-08 19:59:59) remaining.

Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Hoppster »

Amrun wrote:That post lacks reads - even conflicting ones.

I didn't include them because there's no point in saying "OH I THINK QUILFORD COULD BE SCUM BECAUSE OF THIS BUT HE COULD ALSO BE TOWN", and it achieves nothing at all.

jilynne's posts suggest that either you or tim_hill are scum.
They also slightly suggest that you are town.
Your posts mean you are probably town.
tim_hill's posts today make me think he is probably town.

jilynne's posts suggest that Moratorium is town.
My gut thinks he is scum.

jilynne's posts suggest that Quilford could be scum or town depending on whether she's bad-scum or forgetful-scum respectively. I'm leaning towards the latter bearing in mind the context, but I really don't know.

Won't bother explaining them because that'd be a waste of my effort bearing in mind how counter-productive the end result would be - a justification of me saying "everybody could be town or scum" (even Newman, there's a slight chance he could be scum and got lucky with IceGuy being Nurse, but him claiming off the bat means it's unlikely... but the chance is still there).

Moratorium wrote:
Hoppster wrote:

^ This undoubtedly carries a tone of suspicion...

I agree. You're also not directly answering the actual question I'm asking you. Second time, now.

What the hell are you talking about? If you're reading my posts, I don't explicitly state it but it's quite clear I think it's neither of them.

You're trying to force me into a false dilemma here, and one that's pretty obviously wrong as well.

VOTE: Moratorium

Moratorium wrote:So your actual answer to "Are you trying to make sure we are aware of your vote?" is "Well, what about that guy?".

Hoppster wrote:I'm not trying to get town-cred, but that's irrelevant because you clearly think I am

That's no.

Moratorium wrote:I'm also really curious about the "town-cred, but that's irrelevant because you clearly think I am" comment, because I'd characterize my questioning of you as... I dunno... tame? Passive-aggressive? Less than full-tilt scumhunting? So your reaction seems a bit out of proportion to me so far.

... what?

How is that out of proportion? If you're town, I'm stating a fact, which is certainly not out of proportion.

Moratorium wrote:What is your read on Quilford and Moratorium?

Quilford - leaning town.

Moratorium - scum based on posts (largely gut today aside), town based on jilynne's posts, but obviously nobody even cares about my suggestion that we No Lynch today and then hypo-doc so you are my preferred lynch for today.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Moratorium »

Can't say I was trying to force you into anything, I'm asking questions. You are adverse to directly answering questions, which I don't like.

All your reads are "well I think you are either town or scum", even the one you voted on. Your "justification" is pretty laughable. Don't like it.

Lots of "woe is me, no one is listening to me, won't bother explaining my thought process" in your posts. Don't like that.

It looks like a pre-emptive OMGUS vote once you saw my reads laid out. Don't like that.

vote Hoppster
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:34 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Sorry been busy at work last few days:

Moratorium wrote:All your reads are "well I think you are either town or scum", even the one you voted on. Your "justification" is pretty laughable. Don't like it.

Lots of "woe is me, no one is listening to me, won't bother explaining my thought process" in your posts. Don't like that.

It looks like a pre-emptive OMGUS vote once you saw my reads laid out. Don't like that.

vote Hoppster

I think both votes here are OMGUSey, both of you seem to be in a sort of personal battle which i don't think has anything to do with finding scum. Neither of you seem to have solid reasons on the other as to why they are scum.
I might point out that hoppster not only found scum in the last day and voted for her but also started the whole hypo-doc thing, both of which are solidly townie actions. I think there is a very very slim chance that Hoppster is scum. Considering your vote on him do you actually, really think he is the best option as scum?

HellloooNewman wrote:*annoyed at molasses like slow pace*

Can we lynch Tim NOW?

Ok, so not only have you not put any effort into this game, or the case on me at all you are now complaining that things aren't moving fast enough for you? What's the rush? Plenty of time to discuss possibilities and weed out scum.
If you hadn't claimed nurse I'd be voting for you: on that note
@mod: is the nurse role revealed upon death?

Also if you want me to be lynched I think you really need to be putting some effort into convincing the other players, it aint a one man show.
Or you can coast, anti-townily, like you have all game

@Amrun- Considering your vote on me, is there anything that I haven't fully explained that you want covered?
I get the feeling your vote on me is less that you think i'm scum and more you don't like me, which is fine but doesn't really help town if it is. Remarks like this:
Amrun wrote:I'm pretty annpoyed at this point from basically carrying this game by myself after Hoppster's opening remarks.

and this
Amrun wrote:Yeah, I'm not trying to close down discussion. That would be hard to do when I provide 95% of it.

Lead me to think that you are frustrated with the rest of the players and especially so with me. That sort of emotive read, I think is clouding your reads on me and possibly other players.
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:18 am

Post by HellloooNewman »

I'm not thet type of player to deliberate, hem, haw, deliberate some more, et al........I enjoy fast paced games. Entire RL days going by with 1-2 posts is crap, and doesn't hold my attention.

If I weren't the nurse, you'd vote me? Well, guess what Chachi? I am the nurse. Nobody has counter claimed. That means that I am the ONLY one here that is guaranteed town. So, pipe down son.

Jilly's interaction with you last day phase is PLENTY of reason for me to vote you. Hence, my vote on you. I believe in Kermit's townness. Amrun......I dunno. 50/50 as far as I can see. But, Amrun is a far shot for a lynch today, so you're it bub.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 am

Post by AntB »

VOTE COUNT - 6 Alive - 4 to Lynch

tim_hill1990
<- HellloooNewman - Amrun

Moratorium
<- Hoppster

Hoppster
<- Moratorium

Not Voting
< - tim_hill1990 - Quilford

DEADLINE

FRIDAY 8 JULY 2011 23:59:59 UTC
(expired on 2011-07-08 19:59:59) remaining.

----
The nurse will flip as Nurse on death.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh shit, tim's last post reads as town.

Fuck.

Unvote

Tim, I don't dislike you, but I am a little frustrated with the game in general.

Tim might still be the best lynch, especially considering jil's ISO incriminates him, but I need to think about it more.

My gut has started to twitch at both Moratorium and Hoppster, but they both have solid town points as well.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Quilford »

jilynne's posts indicate tim is the best lynch