silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

alright, that's all cleared up now... so I do understand.

I know someone had a list of claims at some point, could they repost it again and update the old with the new?

@zeph:
Why did you claim vt? I know you said "there was no reason for me to claim." but in post 1162 you say this

MrZepher wrote:@Toon
I've said like 2 or 3 times already that I'm VT, but I think a couple of those were soft soooooo

Mod: I'm V/LA for the next week because I no longer have internet at my house, and I actually have stuff to do at work now.
... People were right it seems....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:03 am

Post by MrZepher »

@silver
Because it's easier then not claiming and having people suspect you for it.
Plus the mafia are probably less likely to NK you, though the above reason is kind of more or less why.

@Toon
I think that seems fair.
Are there any objections

@Pine
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T BLOCK TOON.
LIKE SERIOUSLY. I FUCKING CLAIMED MY ROLE SO HE COULD GET A KILL IN TONIGHT.
Blocking toon is basically claiming Mafia tomorrow.
or something like that....
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Maxous »

Back and yeah, I beleive Mr.Zepher is mafia.

=> He found NS the scummiest person in the game on Night 1 - enough to target him with an 'investigative role', yet he claims he was'nt "paying attention to NS".
=> He also states a gut town read on NS while NS behaves exactly the same in Day 2 and Day 3 as Day 1 - when he found him suspicious enough to 'investigate'. How would he suddenly become town looking?
=> He says my vote is paper thin because he does'nt remember every point in which he suspected NS. How in the world do you forget someone that you found so scummy, you targeted him with an 'investigative role'.
=> He says he targeted NS with a
watcher
ability because he found him the scummiest. If you are a watcher the last person you target is your suspects. The mafia are not going to night kill thier buddy. The chances are slim mafia would target NS at all. And NS is hardly gonna target himself. The clear town watcher target was the masons.
=> This is way too coincidental that he targeted the
one person
that has a cop-clear on them with the
exact role
in which he says he can show NS is not cop-cleared

And he also softclaimed VT a couple of times earlier in the game under virtually no pressure. He has changed his claim here.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Wait. You're treating it as foregone that I'll be lynched.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 am

Post by MrZepher »

Maxous wrote:Back and yeah, I beleive Mr.Zepher is mafia.

=> He found NS the scummiest person in the game on Night 1 - enough to target him with an 'investigative role', yet he claims he was'nt "paying attention to NS".
=> He also states a gut town read on NS while NS behaves exactly the same in Day 2 and Day 3 as Day 1 - when he found him suspicious enough to 'investigate'. How would he suddenly become town looking?
=> He says my vote is paper thin because he does'nt remember every point in which he suspected NS. How in the world do you forget someone that you found so scummy, you targeted him with an 'investigative role'.
=> He says he targeted NS with a
watcher
ability because he found him the scummiest. If you are a watcher the last person you target is your suspects. The mafia are not going to night kill thier buddy. The chances are slim mafia would target NS at all. And NS is hardly gonna target himself. The clear town watcher target was the masons.
=> This is way too coincidental that he targeted the
one person
that has a cop-clear on them with the
exact role
in which he says he can show NS is not cop-cleared

And he also softclaimed VT a couple of times earlier in the game under virtually no pressure. He has changed his claim here.

Convenience isn't a scum tell Maxous.
How am I supposed to give a fuck about somebody I didn't ever get a result on?
I've never even had a watcher role, idk how to use a 1-shot watcher correctly. I didn't realize I had probably wasted it until KoC flipped cop.
Turns out it wasn't exactly wasted after all now was it.

You're not even looking at the fact that I never for a second considered the KoC "breadcrumbed result" as accurate or justified. You think I was just going to blatantly go against that? I knew it wasn't justified because I know KoC never visited NS.

Do you even know where I soft claimed Maxous? If you look back can you think of any sort of town motivation I could have for said soft claiming?
Until you can answer both that comment is invalid because I brought it before myself, and I explained why right before you posted.

Are there ANY other reasons why I could be scum? Do I have any potential scum buddies?
You're basing an entire case that I'm scum based off of a read that I had. Sure that's adequate for a pressure vote, but you're going to need to come up with more than just that to justify saying I'm scum.

What you're trying to use against me could be mistakes made just as easily as town than as scum. I'm not perfect dude.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Pine »

NS flips scum, kill Maxous (and I'll block anyone BUT Zepher, who proves likely JOAT). Max has slipped by too easily today.

NS flips Town, kill Zepher. I'll block...someone. I have an idea in my head, but I don't want to tip my hand, I'd rather outguess the scumteam and nail 'em.

Agreed?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Wait. When did I become the best lynch?

FFS.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 am

Post by MrZepher »

You've been looking like a good lynch for a good portion of the day;
Thank Nhammen I think.

@Pine
That sounds like an incredibly well thought out and brilliantly devised plan. //Semi-sarcastic
but yeah that sounds good.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Pine »

Interesting...considering that it IS a pretty reasonable plan for you if the person you're voting for flips scum, that comment just reeks of self-preserving worry and foreknowledge of the flip.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Maxous »

You're welcome.
Last edited by quadz08 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Maxous »

@mod: Can you delete the above post please?

Completely missing the point. If somebody is scummy enough for you to investigate you don't randomly decide they are not scummy anymore for no reason.
You're not even looking at the fact that I never for a second considered the KoC "breadcrumbed result" as accurate or justified.

You have just as much reason as scum to dismiss it.
Do you even know where I soft claimed Maxous? If you look back can you think of any sort of town motivation I could have for said soft claiming?

Here yes?
So the town will only lose a VT if you are lynched... yet you claim to be a power role so this and the calls to be vigged make little sense if you were trying to 'prevent mafia from NK you'. Does'nt add up.
Are there ANY other reasons why I could be scum? Do I have any potential scum buddies?

I mentioned it in the last big post. Only following through with your suspicions when others in the town agreed.
As for the scum buddies, why did you ask this? Is my points anyway weaker since I have'nt?

What you're trying to use against me could be mistakes made just as easily as town than as scum.

I am voting for you because your suspicion of NS is inconsistent and looks fake.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:04 am

I dont like any of this...

@mod: With your rules (even if this role is not in this game) would the SK be forced to do a night kill each night or no?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by quadz08 »

If an SK exists in this game, he would be required to submit an action every night.

This does not imply the existence or non-existence of such a role.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Alright here's my proposal, I don't like zeph's claim.. it's way too convenient. Max makes a few good points. Maybe I'm a jackass but I'd rather see Zeph's flip, if he does flip joat then ns is probably scum and we kill him tomorrow.

Pine you can block whomever though I'd prefer you don't block Toon.

VOTE: zeph
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:40 pm

also we have roughly 3 days left
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by quadz08 »

The Votecount Which Eighth Occurs on Day the Fourth

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

silverbullet999 (0) –
nhammen (0) –
Pine (0) –
L-2 --->
MrZepher (3) – Maxous, Nobody Special, silverbullet999
L-2 --->
Nobody Special (3) – Uite, MrZepher, Toon Fighter
Uite (0) -
Toon Fighter (1) – Pine
Maxous (0) –

Not Voting (1) – Nhammen

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-26 02:00:00)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Pine »

I swear to god, this game is the bane of my existence.

UNVOTE: Toon
VOTE: Nobody Special

If Zepher is lying, kindly vig him. If he's telling the truth, scum will probably want to get rid of him.

Either way, I'd like Zepher's thoughts as well as NS's before hammer.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Pine wrote:Interesting...considering that it IS a pretty reasonable plan for you if the person you're voting for flips scum, that comment just reeks of self-preserving worry and foreknowledge of the flip.

You're starting to do the whole confirmation bias thing that Mastin does when he's convinced somebody's scum.
That's not the case at all, I'm just completely okay with the course of action you guys are taking after we go through with the NS lynch.

@Silver
Maxous wrote:

Completely missing the point. If somebody is scummy enough for you to investigate you don't randomly decide they are not scummy anymore for no reason.
You're missing the point I'm making. I didn't get any result, as in my suspicion was left virtually unchanged after that night. From that point forward, obviously something must have changed for me to consider NS at town. You're disregarding the fact that I'm allowed to have a change of opinion, just as I'm allowed to change those opinions back.

You're not even looking at the fact that I never for a second considered the KoC "breadcrumbed result" as accurate or justified.

You have just as much reason as scum to dismiss it.
I mean you're right but that isn't the case.

Here yes?
So the town will only lose a VT if you are lynched... yet you claim to be a power role so this and the calls to be vigged make little sense if you were trying to 'prevent mafia from NK you'. Does'nt add up.
Yes it does. Why would I want to draw attention to myself by claiming JOAT? Not only does that distract the town, it keeps me from using my roles as a protective role. I had every right to not claim until I was at L-1. And I only asked to make sure you were actually reading. It sounded an awful lot like you were just repeating what I had told silver/toon earlier.

I mentioned it in the last big post. Only following through with your suspicions when others in the town agreed.
You've done the exact same thing with your vote. Your hypocrisy here inadvertently also calls you scum. I had my vote on you pretty much the whole day until NS decided he was going to not post content asked of him. I had voiced prior to that that I was okay with an NS lynch, but you were my prime lynch candidate.

As for the scum buddies, why did you ask this? Is my points anyway weaker since I have'nt?
No, I'm saying that it wouldn't make any sense for me to be scum, I have nobody to be scum with.
As town I have several people that I need to work with to succeed.

What you're trying to use against me could be mistakes made just as easily as town than as scum.

I am voting for you because your suspicion of NS is inconsistent and looks fake.
And I'm trying to point out that you're full of shit. You're scum trying to die down NS's wagon so you can keep your partner in the game.

@Silver
Silver, do you notice that the only two people voting for me are the only other prime scum suspects (at the moment at least)?
Does that not seem suspicious to you at all?
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Toon Fighter wrote:The only other possible explanation is that scum thought I was a SK, or that I would miss my shot tonight. Because of yesterday's play, I was likely gonna shoot Max or Mr Zepher, but most likely Max. That leaves with the following options:

1) Pine is scum RB and RB me last night to prevent me from killing scum (most likely to me)
2) There is another RB, scum aligned, and Pine is RB town aligned (not very likely, I don't believe we have 2 RB in this game)
3) Scum thought I was SK (possibly NK immune) and didn't bother to shoot me (maybe, but I could still hit scum in that scenario)
4) Scum thought I was gonna miss my kill, that was likely on Max last night (the other possibility, but we can only be sure if Pine flips)

Therefore, if Pine is innocent, Max is likely innocent aswell. If Pine is scum, Max is also likely to be scum

Also, nhammen added that scum might not have killed me because of possible doc protection.

Just one more thing: What about Pine? He claimed RB and lived for 2 whole nights. Instead of him, scum killed a possible cop and a confirmed VT. Why? Why would scum give away the possibility of killing a town RB just to kill a VT? It doesn't make much sense to me. That, plus the fact that he blocked me, puts Pine back in the suspect list (plus, his attacks on mastin and his defence of NS)
~Toon fighter~
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Pine »

Toon Fighter wrote:Just one more thing: What about Pine? He claimed RB and lived for 2 whole nights. Instead of him, scum killed a possible cop and a confirmed VT. Why? Why would scum give away the possibility of killing a town RB just to kill a VT? It doesn't make much sense to me. That, plus the fact that he blocked me, puts Pine back in the suspect list (plus, his attacks on mastin and his defence of NS)

Umm, how about the fact that 1) They killed someone they had spotted as a Cop (I'm going to have to ask them how they figured that one out, I didn't see any crumbs, not counting the possible one with NS, and then only after he was dead). Cop > RB. Then they killed Confirmed Town. Role is not as relevant compared to confirmed status. Town's never ever going to lynch ConfTown, they've gotta kill her. Their other options last night were claimed Vig and claimed RB. Both of whom could have merited Doctor protection and screwed their kill.

Was this quote serious? Or was it only intended as WIFOM meant to push your agenda? Trying to outguess scum in their kills is almost as bad as trying to outguess the mod. Especially when there may be a protective role on the loose.

Can we please, PLEASE lynch this scum tomorrow?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Pine »

I mean, the whole fact that he explained his own lack of terminal bullet-through-head syndrome my scum being scared off by the possibility of a Doc clearly demonstrates that he considered it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I just thought it was a possibility...
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I just don't see you as confirmed town yet, I have my suspicions...
~Toon fighter~
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:49 am

@Zeph
Yes I suppose but the way NS's wagon just built up to L-1 didn't seem... town driven. As I said your claim is a bit too convenient for my taste. If you do flip joat then this wagon more than likely has scum on it thus probably being ns and perhaps max as well.

Also the more I think about Pine's actions for today, the more I can see the early game as bussing to earn town cred and his "acting" dumb being a legit scum move. Your flip will assist in providing this info.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

V/LA till Sunday, 26 June
~Toon fighter~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”