HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by HezLucky »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
HezLucky wrote:I'm a lazy mofo.

Done half + a bit of the reread.

But I already knwo who I'm voting for.

Vote: curiouskarmadog

Will complete my reread and see if anything changes, though.

hasnt done a read...but votes me anyway..

looks like scum was doing some talking last night.

your next post, I would like you to explain exactly what this vote was based on.

Looks like someone is freaking out.

I'm done answering your questions, scum.

Onward with the latter half of my reread. Then hopefully I'll have more than one suspect!
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yep CKD is scum.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:Mmmm... the votes on llamarble are getting worse and worse. Least favorite is definitely Snarky's. And this wagon looks set to build as quickly as silavor's.

why do you care about the speed of the wagon, it only means something if some jackass hammers at -1 without waiting for a claim. so dont act like your shit is concerned....

I think your hammer was quick yesterday, but not scummy persay....but this false concern is scummy as hell.

Guess I'll just stop scumhunting. Although I love that you use false concern as a scumtell since I do it too and it doesn't get used nearly enough.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

The problem with your post is that I'm not being like "TOWN IS DOOMED BECAUSE OF THIS ANTI-TOWN PLAY" which is more the tone you wanna look for when false concern is potentially occurring. Also, sure maybe I was but nowhere did I imply concern for the speed of the wagon. I implied that scum was hopping on the wagon and that's where my concern lies.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Vote: Hezlucky

Hez, can you tell me what you have done that has helped the town?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm

GreyICE wrote:Yep CKD is scum.

Why is he scum?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

@Cirno: Thoughts?
@Zelink: I see you posting around. Thoughts?

I didn't like Elvi's reaction to the final four votes. I do agree that Llama only seemed to care if he caused the commotion instead of yelling at Pacman for hammering.

@Pacman: Why didn't you ask for a claim?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

@Jil: I saw you there. Give thoughts on: Zelink, Elvis, Llamarble, and Earworm please.
Oyatsu Nuki
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

If whoever killed pere was a day-vig, and wasn't a 1-shot, DK would be a good kill any time soon. He's still the only VT claim that hasn't claimed an animal (which I'm finding more and more suspicious in combination with his "scum always claim VT" post), and he's still the most anti-town player in this game.

I still think pacman is town. At the very least, his hammer doesn't make me feel any different about him.

Interested to see where GI goes with this ckd vote.

I want to take a bit of time to read over the end of yesterday and the beginning of today again. A lot of people have come out hard against derp-hammer-without-claim, and people are ignoring Snarky right now, when just about everyone seemed to want his blood yesterday.

And VOTE: Hezlucky because this bandwagon gives me an enormous erection. And because he's scum.

PS: Don't pull this "I saw you there" crap, FA.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Zelink, you aren't worried that Pacman didn't even consider what role Silavor may have had?

Why exactly are you trying to deflect from Pacman to Snarky?

This was the last time she was on:

Last visited:
Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:23 pm

And I saw her viewing previously. So "I saw you there" means I saw her previously, not that I was seeing her viewing currently. (Notice the past tense)
Oyatsu Nuki
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Cirno »

I'm willing to lynch the vast majority of people on the silavor wagon. Preferred lynches at evilpacman, fate, vezok.

VOTE: Fate

@FA: Congrats, since you feel the need to post 'Thoughts?' every time I try to read the fucking thread, I've decided to hide my online presence from here on out, something I've never bothered to do on mafiascum.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 pm

@Cirno: You saw me say the same to Zelink, but you are only worried that I call you out, but not others?
Oyatsu Nuki
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

FA wrote:Zelink, you aren't worried that Pacman didn't even consider what role Silavor may have had?

No.

FA wrote:Why exactly are you trying to deflect from Pacman to Snarky?

I'll let you try and put two and two together, here.

Hint: town read on Pacman, scum read on Snarky
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Flavour Analysis wrote:

Vote: Hezlucky

Hez, can you tell me what you have done that has helped the town?

How opportunistic of you to claim I am scummy without waiting for my reread (Which, having read my previous post, you should know _is coming_)

You're #2 on my nuke list.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Cirno »

Flavour Analysis wrote:@Cirno: You saw me say the same to Zelink, but you are only worried that I call you out, but not others?
>He thinks I won't be using the new found uncertainty of my online status to ignore him!
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm

HezLucky wrote:Ugh. Halfway done my reread. It's going so slow. Half the posts are either fluff or walls.

I can either post what I have so far or finish. Probably going to finish unless I hear objections.

You re-reading doesn't absolve you from DOING NOTHING. Plus, you have said you have been re-reading since the 18th, and still haven't gotten anything?

This is what you have done: RVS Ze, Claim suspicion of my reaction, claim CKD defending me, and state that Fate and Elli were anti-town. You also gave opinions about Pacman/Seacore/Fate about the human mafia theory. You state that you liked what Pacman has said about Seacore.
Oyatsu Nuki
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Fine. I'll post what I have.

Flavour Analysis #56 - do not like this post.

Flavour Analysis wrote:Reads:

Elli - Self voting.
Silavour: For being hypocritical, and hunting for weak reasons to prey on others like Zel1nk.

I'm cool with a wagon on either of these guys and I don't give a fuck what Fate think's because he is obviously wrong.

In other words, he's picked two people that have made "standard mafia tells" without considering the context as to those tells.
You'd be happy with a LYNCH on either? Really? Strong words. This is disguised policy and no one has any reason to hide it.
...since you're hiding it, you're not aware it's disguised policy and are just inventing reasons for a lynch.

ZeLink #71 -
ZeLink wrote:Unvote

VOTE: Flavour Analysis

#50, #51, #53, #60, #61... Whatever, just every post he's made.

His lack of stated reason for voting FA while taking the time to actually show the posts of FA's that are scummy (in other words,
trying to look like he's done some work) do not sit well with me.

Flavour Analysis #82 - somehow I must have missed this post in my original read. Yay, some emotion.

Fate #103 -

Fate wrote:K, FA is confirmed scum.

No town would go "oh Ive been daykilled? Let me claim all my shit..."

Nope.

If you really WERE daykilled, you'd die and flip Zebra.

If you WERENT you just claimed VT for no reason.

SO LOLDIE

Basically waht I've been saying to CKD this whole time. I don't see CKD pressuring fate. Translation? CKD/Fate are scumbuddies OR
Fate is town and CKD is scum trying to pick a fight with someone who won't cause complete chaos (ie. me --> but he's actually mistaken
I am more than capable)

Townread on jilynne #137 "contempt towards Fate but no wagon joining since doesn't think he's scum but if keep going on like that
will lynch him"

CKD #167 is the first time he asks me to explain my FA vote. I do so in #171. Based on what I've read, that should be enough --- but
noooo, he has to fabricate a case against me. Completely scum motivated. It's not scumhunting and it's not proper use of logic.

(He then responds in #177 to my response that "FA's response was unnatural" -- which should be enough, right? It completely and
utterly explains my vote. Yet he insists on carrying through with his bogus form of "scumhunting". The logic is terrible, and my
vote really should be on him)

It's post #178 and I still haven't figured out why Snarky is being voted for.

I'm confident at least one of Ellibereth and CKD is scum. Based on the above, it's more likely to be CKD.

Lowell is scum thuogh for #226. Way to not read any part of the game. Or have any opinions.

Amrun #232 is suspect. I feel like the first sentence is intentionally trying to cause confusion. (or maybe it's just confusing me?)

HezLucky #233 -- clear frustration that CKD is ASKING THE SAME F$^#^% QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER. I don't think he's a dumbass. Hence,
scum. (I lovelovelove that line of reasoning! Don't even need to meta to check that)

DeityKabuto #237 --- town read. LMFAO. This is the DK i remember from Open 302.

Dislike Snarky #247. This is purely because his read doesn't match up with mine. I've played exactly one game with DeityKabuto (we both
made it to the end as town and got endgamed) and read him as town off one post (and I'm more conservative than most of you with reading
people off one post) ... yet from the tone of Snarky's post, it seems like, in theory, he should be more familiar with DK's meta than
I am. His vote is suspect.

ZeLink #286 - really? you want to call DK scum because he said something stupid like "scum always claim VI"? Yet you claim to know his
meta. You're either not thinking straight or you are scum going for an easy lynch.

In general: I'm uncomfortable with people who are pushing the Snarky wagon because he "supposedly" rolefished. His question re:
Ellibereth/Fate was quite legitimate. I would have asked the same thing, and I think there is at least one scum who is helping in
blowing this out of proportion.

silavor #297 is SO STUPID. How can you reach this conclusion from who Peregrine calls scummy? I could call 10 people scummy, yet that
doesn't mean I'm dense enough to think there are 10 scum.

ZeLink #302 - I agree with DK being detrimental to the town in LyLo. I was scared to daeth of that in Open 302. Thankfully, we lost
the gaem before then.

Lowell #307 - god damn Lowell has done nothing this game. Every post of his is "Vote this person here are some generic sounding reasons
that have probably already been mentioned. Also I might throw in an FOS. That's it. Man I love lurking and makign it look like I'm
contributing". scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

FA #310 - Don't like his vote on Earworm here. It seems similar to CKD's vote on me later on for "preventing scumhunting". Very forced,
easy (read: opportunistic) to attack and not something that indicates someone is scum.

Snarky #320 - I agree with his response to evilpacman's analysis of Altilysian. HOWEVER, when I read evilpacman's post I saw where he
was coming from with the Alti bit. Thus, while Snarky is correct in his reasoning, this is nowhere near a strong enough tell in any
manner for Snarky to be putting evilpacman on his scumlist. Snarky scum-read here.

elvis_knits #324 is GREAT. It basically says what I said in response to Snarky #320. Some inconsistencies are inconsequential, and it's
GREAT that elvis_knits is calling people out on this. Town-read

ZeLink #327 - Really? "HE IS TOWN" is a slip? On the contrary, I get a townread on Snarky for the exact same reason, as I don't think
scum would so strongly and vigilantly defend someone who isn't obvtown (but a town who strongly believes would). Thus, scumread on
ZeLink for this bs.

CKD #331 - CKD is once again completely missing the point here. This has nothing to do with "claiming day one", and everything to do
with "claiming in response to a supposed daykill".

Agree with Amrun #334 - this obsession on finding slips is absurd.

silavor #337 seems fake in the sense that I've seen CKD constantly ask questions, and it almost seems like silavor is trying to mimic
CKD's style of play in order to make it look like he's scumhunting.

ZeLink #341 is a good post though. The "coasting scum" was a strong bit (as I was about to type out "but how is this a scumtell?")

silavor #350/#352 ... you have got to be kidding me. Massive backtracking here. It was inherently very obvious that you were trying
to point that out as a slip. It would have been better for you if you had stuck vehemently to your wrong position, rather than try
and change it to something that nobody is going to believe. (and #362 -- is this guy a VI?)

DK's "speculator" #377 is gold. Had me in stitches for a full minute. (just imagine Nappa from DBZ Abridged saying "speculator")

elvis_knits #379 - really don't understand e_k's obsession over this "5 man slip" business.

Agree with PeregrineV #383 ... the "do you have a minimum criteria for calling someone scum?" business. It's probably how I would have
responded to the post myself.

HezLucky #385 -- CKD. Yes. You are distracting me from scumhunting. I could've reread this thread a long #$%#%#%#% time ago instead I
had to deal with your completely useless questions that I had ALREADY ANSWERED. What? You're afraid I'll find something?

Alti #387 - it's called "acting". The scum will say "dammit I was town" and peopel will tihnk "oh he must be telling the truth seeing
as he's already dead" ... but in fact, if the daykill was fake the scum just gained huge townie points in people's eyes. Town have no
motivation to do this. Too self-preservationist (although now that I think about it, it's entirely possible the Elli/FA exchange was
a setup and they aer both scum)

populartajo #395 --- faaaaaaaaaaaaake.
tajo wrote:AGAIN? THIS IS ENOUGH, I DON'T NEED TO READ ANYMORE

Really? You expect me to believe that was a legitimate response? Welcome to my wagon. Population scum.

(although you can't all be scum... :shrug:)

though I do agree with your Page 2 analysis on FA. The caustic town bit seems credible. Townread for FA on that post.

ZeLink #399 - his explanation is partially why I believe DK is town. Though if I were scum, I would give the exact same explanation so
this does not mean anything for ZeLink's alignment himself.

Cirno #400 - wow this is worse than me.

I read up to #411 I'm going to post it now.

Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Snarky »

Some NK speculation:

-I've been accused of rolefishing Elli
-I've been accused of not being a bright light
-Elli started the case on me

Thus, because I'm not a bright light, as scum I would have killed Elli. It would only be logical that town goes after me today. But hey that's not happening! That's why ZeLink remembers town the case on me without saying exactly why he thinks I'm scum and without voting me.

unvote

vote:Zelink

Prediction of Zelink next post: blabla speculation bullshit OMGUS vote Snarky

(I usually get killed when I make such speculation posts but I don't mind. You can not agree with me, everything makes sense in my head, and Zelink is 99,9% scum from my POV)
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Cirno »

But it
is
speculation bullshit.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Snarky »

But I like speculation bullshit. Mafia IS speculation bullshit. If you want, just forget about the NK thing, just the "Hey, why is everyone forgetting about Snarky vote hezlucky" thing deserves a vote.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Seacore »

Did Snarky just pre-emptively defend himself with NK speculation? Or is it a response to something in Hez's Wall that I'm not going to read?

Because if it isn't, it really stands out as odd. Like he's quietly standing in a corner and then starts shouting "don't look at me, they're all trying to make you look at me"
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Step 1) Kill elli
Step 2) Accuse anyone who says you're scummy of framing you
Step 3) ???
Step 4) Profit

No.

Although if I'm allowed to vote multiple times, I'll gladly put a vote on both you and Hez.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

Seacore, Hez didn't say anything about nks.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Altilysian
Altilysian
Goon
Altilysian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Altilysian »

Hez, I'm pleasantly surprised. Why the explosion of content now though?

The whole CKD distracting you from scumhunting through his questions thing is still nonsense. Not so much scummy as I find it puzzling that you would use that excuse.

I find your case against CKD weak, OMGUSy, and most importantly, scummy. It looks like you're trying to discredit CKD's valid arguments against you by claiming that there is a scum motivation involved.

I'm very interested to hear from GreyICE what "smells off" about CKD.
Altilysian
Altilysian
Goon
Altilysian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Altilysian »

and by the explosion of content, I mean why was it not spread more evenly across yesterday (gameday).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”