Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Amrun wrote:
It has enough validity that I don't think the people on it, especially early, are scum fabricating cases, but I just don't buy stevie as scum. I would hammer at deadline, but not before.

Now, where does that place me? Who else do you think is scum on the wagon, besides me, because I already know you think I'm scum.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #9

Amrun (1)
- animorpherv1
Kawaii (0)
-
GreyICE (2)
- malthusis, StevieT92
Antifinity (0)
-
Candle Jack (0)
-
C-Worl (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Nocmen (2)
- Amrun, LobsterCatapult
Surye (0)
-
Celebloki (0)
-
malthusis (0)
-
Starbuck (0)
-
ace5993 (0)
-
drewoftherushes (0)
-
ZeL1nK (0)
-
StevieT92 (10)
- vollkan, GhostWriter, Pomegranate, GreyICE, ZeL1nK, drewoftherushes, Candle Jack, Nocmen, Starbuck, Antifinity
GhostWriter (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
Kast (2)
- ace5993, Surye
vollkan (0)
-
Pomegranate (0)
-
LobsterCatapult (0)
-
animorpherv1 (1)
- Celebloki
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (5)
- Kawaii, C-Worl, kanyeknowsbest, SpyreX, Kast

23 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is July 18, ~ 10 am PDT
Last edited by Kdub on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

Also, for someone talkng with scuch confidence about stevie being scum, you're not voting him.

And I just realized you and I are the only ones voting nocmen; not acceptable.

VOTE: lobstercatapult
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

Nocmen: I'll do a wagon analysis tomorrow. Not alive enough right now. You're the only one who makes me go "nothx" that strongly, though. You and lobster - though I do believe you and lobster aren't scum together.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by vollkan »

SpyreX wrote:Damn with the votecount being edited my shower-induced paranoia may not be true.

I'll talk about it more after but I'm fully expecting no one to chime in.

Lets just say if Stewie gets lynched and I die instead pay attention.

:? I get that you may have good reasons for not giving detailed information about this, but (if you think it is safe to do so) can you be clearer about how likely you think it is that Stevie would be lynch-swapped for you?

Amrun wrote:The Stevie wagon kind of got huge while I wasn't paying attention and I'm too tired to read closely now.

But overall, there have been a lot of flaws in his play, which people have picked up on - but flaws don't always mean scum. They can be a townie too loose with words that doesn't think enough - and my gut says stevie is that, especially woth his comment that he often has to post many times in a row because he thinks of stuff to add. That shows he doesn't carefully consider his posts, which I think scum wuld do more.

I was legitimately surprised when he insisted he was an experienced player because I never would have guessed it.

I see people picking up on the flaws in his play and I probably need to evaluate them individially to see if they come from a scum mindset, but when I read them the first time, they just seemed like a series of dumb mistakes with no over-arching agenda behind them. Gut says town on Stevie.

I wil look again when I have time but I doubt I wil ever support this wagon. It has enough validity that I don't think the people on it, especially early, are scum fabricating cases, but I just don't buy stevie as scum. I would hammer at deadline, but not before.

I don't think the bulk of the reasons for suspecting Stevie can be written off on the basis that he posts unthinkingly. He isn't simply being suspected for a series of possible mistakes.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Amrun wrote:Also, for someone talkng with scuch confidence about stevie being scum, you're not voting him.

And I just realized you and I are the only ones voting nocmen; not acceptable.

VOTE: lobstercatapult

groovy. :lol:

i find them both scummy. and you. my vote is on nocmen because i find him scummier. i had few qualms about moving my vote to my number 2 scum candidate until recently.

i have a problem with voting for stevie, now, however. i dont understand what spyrex is talking about, i know he said he'd hammer stevie, but with what he is talking about i'm thinking putting stevie at a hasty L-1 before spyrex can figure out his PM is not the best course of action.

i also want kast to explain why he thinks that stevie is a mislynch, and other people to come in and say their 2 cents (kanye and kawaii).
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Kast wrote:If Stevie is town, I'm sure Ace is looking forward to boasting that he wasn't on the Stevie wagon.

Yeah right. For the record I absolutely think Stevie deserves to get
lynched
more than anyone else at the moment (and most likely deserves to get lynched today), however he's not the best
pressure
wagon candidate. I'm a little alarmed people want to be lynching anyone this early though, and no, I will absolutely not be part of a page 9 lynch wagon. I'm not one for unnecessarily dragging the day out but come on guys, it's day 1 and there are so many more avenues we can explore before the day ends. Reaction testing is most useful on D1, why are we not using it to our advantage?

Apparently I have NO support on the Kast wagon, although I still think how he's playing is potentially dangerous later on. Stevie's wagon is too large to hop to, as I said, I REALLY don't think we should end the day right now. In the meantime I will:

Unvote, Vote: Nocmen

as my third candidate for a wagon and just hope everyone else sees sense in not rushing to a quicklynch.

@SpyreX - I received no PM about "funny business".
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

No PM.

@ace,

What exactly is wrong with a lynch on page 9 (10 now)? Is there a minimum amount of pages required for a lynch?

@amrun,

Do you have any suspects on the stevie wagon?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Amrun »

ZeL, that isn't a serious question... Is it?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:02 am

Post by drewoftherushes »

Spy - No PM here, but how confident are you in a lynch-swap? It's pretty early in day one, so to be safe I'm going to UNVOTE: Stevie until we hear more about this situation.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 am

uh oh, ace is voting nocmen now too amrun..... sound the alarm!
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

@Amrun,

Yeah. Apart from nocmen, obviously. You said you hadn't really looked closely at the Stevie wagon, and since you think he's town, I want to know what you think of the wagon.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Amrun »

Lobster isn't voting Stevie, but clearly supports the wagon, which is uncomfortable in and of itself.

I also suspect Pomegranate on the wagon, and her vote on it was particularly bad, coming right after she was called out for fencesitting/extending RVS.

Drewoftherushes I'm leaning scum on as well, but for no legitimate reason, just gut. Same with ace.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:26 am

Post by GreyICE »

WOW

AMRUN

SCUM
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Because I don't suspect Stevie? Whatevs, have fun with that.

For the record, though, grey, you are town. So is candlejack.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Looking at Amrun's recent posts regarding the Stevie wagon:

Amrun wrote:No PM here either.

Nocmen is on the Stevie wagon so I won't be getting on it - though I objectively see why the wagon exists and there are townreads also on it.

Uh, okay, it's because Nocmen is on the wagon. Bad reason not to vote Stevie, because, y'know, SCUM BUS THEIR BUDDIES SOMETIMES. (For the record, I'm not saying that I think Noc is scum, but even from Amrun's PoV, a scumread on Nocmen shouldn't be what stops her from voting Stevie.)

Amrun wrote:Well, if I was totally convinced Stevie was scum, yes.

I see what other people are picking up on, but it doesn't really read as scummy to me. No textbook reason why... Just gut. He seriously reads like a newb, but he says he's not... I've been kind of distracted all day so I probably need to re-read the last couple of pages.

Wait, so now, five posts later and nothing new from Stevie OR Nocmen, and it has nothing to do with Nocmen anymore? It's because of a got townread on Stevie? That's new.

Amrun wrote:The Stevie wagon kind of got huge while I wasn't paying attention and I'm too tired to read closely now.

But overall, there have been a lot of flaws in his play, which people have picked up on - but flaws don't always mean scum. They can be a townie too loose with words that doesn't think enough - and my gut says stevie is that, especially woth his comment that he often has to post many times in a row because he thinks of stuff to add.
That shows he doesn't carefully consider his posts, which I think scum wuld do more.

I was legitimately surprised when he insisted he was an experienced player because I never would have guessed it.

I see people picking up on the flaws in his play and I probably need to evaluate them individially to see if they come from a scum mindset, but when I read them the first time, they just seemed like a series of dumb mistakes with no over-arching agenda behind them. Gut says town on Stevie.

I wil look again when I have time but I doubt I wil ever support this wagon. It has enough validity that I don't think the people on it, especially early, are scum fabricating cases, but I just don't buy stevie as scum. I would hammer at deadline, but not before.

And now, although Stevie's play is flawed and he doesn't consider his posts well (which you think scum are more prone to do, according to the bit I underlined), you think they're dumb mistakes, but not scummy. However, you say that the wagon has validity.

--

tl;dr- Amrun keeps changing her mind about why she's not on the Stevie wagon. I didn't before this, but now I find Amrun rivaling Stevie on my scumdar.

FoS Amrun
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Nocmen »

Amrun wrote:Because I don't suspect Stevie? Whatevs, have fun with that.

Still wanting to see a more detailed wagon analysis.

Also, I don't understand the vote on Lobster. Because of sheeping your vote on me? That's the only reason I can see why.

Additionally, Amrun, an issue I have with your case on me is that you disagree with what Grey thinks in me "practically claiming scum", but you fail to provide much of a reason, aside from your disagreeing with me on the Kast wagon.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Amrun »

Pomegranate, I never changed my mind OR my reasons, I just failed to explain them properly at first, which is why I immediately did.

Nocmen, my vote on you came before the "slip" and for entirely independent reasons.

As did my suspicion of Lobster. Do an ISO really quickly or something.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 am

Nocmen wrote:
Amrun wrote:Because I don't suspect Stevie? Whatevs, have fun with that.

Still wanting to see a more detailed wagon analysis.

Also, I don't understand the vote on Lobster. Because of sheeping your vote on me? That's the only reason I can see why.

Additionally, Amrun, an issue I have with your case on me is that you disagree with what Grey thinks in me "practically claiming scum", but you fail to provide much of a reason, aside from your disagreeing with me on the Kast wagon.

i didnt sheep amrun, though i do think how strongly you reacted was a bit scummy,my vote was on...malthusis(sp?). i then placed my vote onto you was from what grey pointed out to me, i kept my vote on you with your dubious shifting your vote from Grey to kast to stevie for weak reasoning.

amrun's vote on you, imo, has weaker reasoning than mine.

and i like how amrun basically told you to ISO me, instead of coming up with a compelling case on her own. i guess he is hoping that someone will ISO me, find bs scummy and be like, oh shit amrun has a point. lazy floundering scum.

fos: amrun.

if i hadnt done so already.
~LC
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Nocmen »

Amrun wrote:Pomegranate, I never changed my mind OR my reasons, I just failed to explain them properly at first, which is why I immediately did.

Nocmen, my vote on you came before the "slip" and for entirely independent reasons.

The vote was before that, but I still don't see much reasoning for the vote on me.

@Lobster: I think Amrun wanted me to ISO her, which I conveniently did before my last post, so I'm a bit familiar with it. In your vote on me though, I felt like you didn't really have much of a reason of your own, just sheeping what else was posted. However, I have a townish read on you for now.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Nocmen »

EBWOP: Basically, Amrun, what I'm saying is that I don't think you have detailed enough reasons with your votes on me and Lobster.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 am

Post by ace5993 »

ZeL1nK wrote:No PM.

@ace,

What exactly is wrong with a lynch on page 9 (10 now)? Is there a minimum amount of pages required for a lynch

No, I just think it's a waste to lose day 1 like this since it's one of the most important days in the game.

Amrun wrote:I just failed to explain them properly at first, which is why I immediately did.

It's unlikely for town to have to elaborate on their original story, very likely for scum. Also you didn't immediately explain it if you posted about it three times.

Happy to wagon either Amrun or Nocmen right now.

P-EDIT: Sheeping this early in the game isn't a scumtell; the case on Lobster is exceedingly bad.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am

Nocmen wrote:
Amrun wrote:Pomegranate, I never changed my mind OR my reasons, I just failed to explain them properly at first, which is why I immediately did.

The vote was before that, but I still don't see much reasoning for the vote on me.

@Lobster: I think Amrun wanted me to ISO her, which I conveniently did before my last post, so I'm a bit familiar with it. In your vote on me though, I felt like you didn't really have much of a reason of your own, just sheeping what else was posted. However, I have a townish read on you for now.

oh, well, if i misunderstood to whom amrun wanted ISO to be done, that changes my point, but i still find it lazy.

if i were to be sheeping anyone, it'd be greyice, however since his vote isn't on you, i dont know if that is in true form, sheeping. and to add, this does not weaken my reasons for you, they are to me, very valid, coupled with what ive already stated, these are the primary reasons my vote is on you.

your wagon hopping looks like scum trying to get on a wagon without being noticed. i still dont understand your reasoning for voting for kast. i think you saying that kast is handling pressure well (from 4 votes in a bajillion[23] person game) is trying to give you an out to get your vote of townkast.

I think you being on Stevie's wagon is trying to get you townie points if stevie flips town, if not (unlikely) you can always refer to your post that you ISOed him for, and be like. seriously, he was looking this scummy, this is how i got my vote. i

in fact, the only thing that i can think of that would weaken you being scum in my mind is amrun looking so scummy.
~LC
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Post #209 says it's because of Nocmen.

Post #220 goes into detail saying otherwise.

So, yes or no question: Is your lack of participation in the Stevie wagon at all Nocmen-related?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 am

^this.
~LC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”