DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Magua »

THERE IS NO LYNCHING THE EAVESDROP CLAIM TODAY.

Nuke him tomorrow. Tonight, either the scum have the choice of killing him, saving us the lynch, or they have to continue their code and keep their discussion level low, which cuts down their night-kill discussion.

I really see zero reason to lynch gorilla today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

gorilla wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Toog: Opinions on the RC wagon?

I liked RC before DEFCON 3, I really should go back and see how his wagon started, and why it's raging at this point. I can see a lot of names on the Wagon that I just don't like though.

did you ever do this just wondering

Nope. The wagon sucked, and the votes came quick. My first assumption was that the votes came quickly, and scum were on it to be preservationalists about their precious QT leaks, but considering we haven't had a QT leak yet, and Gorilla's claim about them being tight lipped, it's hard to read too far into whether scum would actually rush wagon someone if they weren't going to be day talking much anyways. My gut tells me people just want to get to DEFCON 1 to launch nukes, which is why the RC wagon happened quickly, and now people are trying to just wagon again to end the day.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Swift Justice »

(Equinox)

gorilla wrote:oh god fuck damn it

I meant eavesdrop

there are clear reasons for scum to take espionage, I won't deny that

sorry for mixing up the two words.

Okay.

Revenge of Wei wrote:I've yet to see scum defend a meta case ending with the second line. I
can
see framedTown saying it though.

Um... okay, I guess?

HezLucky wrote:First, it really seems like there are many better ways to spend your time than on someone who is very unlikely to be lynched today, such as myself.

:lol:

Never a waste of time, my dear. Besides, MagnaofIllusion's been hounding me to do that for a while, and I was supposed to do it at the end of DEFCON 3. As for me fence-sitting on you, what the fuck do you expect me to do? Scream at the top of my lungs, "OMG HEZLUCKY IS [insert favorite faction here] 'CUZ DIS," when I'd be lying my ass off if I do that?

Goddammit, people, when I fence-sit, it means I don't have a reason to state a solid opinion yet, and I stated clearly that I'm not done reading the person. Getting real sick of people throwing shit at me for that.

Now, before you lot go, "Oh, Equinox is faking rage 'cuz she's scum and she mad, etc., etc.," let me set the record straight. It's been clear to me since DEFCON 3 that we're getting nuked, and I've been playing under that assumption. I don't care how I look.

In other news, let's hop off the gorilla. See above.

Unvote, Vote: AurorusVox
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 am

Post by ooba »

Magua wrote:
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Magua »

Revenge of Wei wrote:
If you can't tell the difference between a CSL post and a Vi post you probably shouldn't be reading them.

Sign your posts, please.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Swift Justice »

(Equinox)

AurorusVox wrote:Also, a wall-war HAS to be rebuttal and counter rebuttals because otherwise why is there a war in the first place? Is it better to skip most things out? Doesn't that help scum skip over the things that they don't want to answer?
And if you think it's got a scummy foundation, what do you make of MoI's part in the wall? Is he a helpless and innocent bystander?

If only we had some way to summarize our points in a list or something similar to make the rebuttal war more readable and to just get the damn point across...

Well, sure, it's important to hold people accountable to what they say, but if it's buried in a wall battle, there is no point because nobody is going to care except for you and MagnaofIllusion. I'm going to use Newbie 940 as an example again to ask you: Did you read the walls between me and Nachomamma8? If you did, props, but you have to honestly answer if you even cared what we had to say by the end of it.

I'll have to read in detail to get back to you about MagnaofIllusion's role in the walls, but as it stands, I have a fairly strong town read of him from his behavior outside of the argument with you. Is he an "innocent, hapless bystander"? No. It takes two people to have an argument. However, from my skimming, you had a bigger role in making it a point-by-point-to-the-point war.

ToastyToast wrote:@SJ and AV: do you regard gorilla's statement as a slip, or is it a bias based on your opinion of him prior to the claim? I can think of a lot of reasonable explanations for what he said. Interested to hear what you think the scum motivation is.

I was interested in getting a response out of gorilla. (LOL REACTION TESTING)

Hinduragi wrote:danakillsu is probably town

Iso me; I have stated this already.
Well, I have, but I'll humor you. danakillsu was wishy-washy about RedCoyote toward the end of DEFCON 3. If he had a town read of RedCoyote, I certainly couldn't tell. If he were scum, I'd have expected scum to try to bus him hard today on that point, but that didn't happen. On reflection later in the day, I realized this was a difficult call to make because the lynch target today was AurorusVox, and if AurorusVox is town as he says he is, then I can't make this sort of call on danakillsu (but if AurorusVox is scum, danakillsu is pretty much town). For you skeptics out there, why, yes, I am retconning.

danakillsu's recent sort-of reversal on AurorusVox gives me twitches, though, especially since we had an argument earlier about how he wasn't making his own stances clear and he took offense to that allegation.

Revenge of Wei wrote:Yes, they're scum; no, they're not getting lynched.

Question is directed at general population: Does xRECKONERx lurk as scum?
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Revenge of Wei
Revenge of Wei
Townie
Revenge of Wei
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Revenge of Wei »

Magua 1100 wrote:

Nuke him tomorrow.
Tonight, either the scum have the choice of killing him, saving us the lynch, or they have to continue their code and keep their discussion level low, which cuts down their night-kill discussion.

I really see zero reason to lynch gorilla today.
Doesn't the bolded rest entirely on the assumption that gorilla is Town?

Equineox 1101 wrote:Um... okay, I guess?
Don't guess; it's true.

Equineox 1105 wrote:Question is directed at general population: Does xRECKONERx lurk as scum?
Yes.
We're back, and this time, it will be US who will conquer YOU!
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Screaming Death Clan »

Toogeloo wrote:Gorilla is reading as very likely frustrated noob town, didn't I already say this. The wagon growing on him is getting out of control.

Where is Reckoner/Fate Hydra at? Don't those two usually have so much to say that they like to just bump threads with their own ego boosts? Far too many passive voices that I am not accustomed to going on up in here.

Vote: SDC

If you weren't pants-on-head retarded, you'd see that we were V/LA until yesterday. Fate still hasn't gotten home yet from Goofbash (he had to stay in a hotel halfway between his place and Montreal last night) and my new computer parts came in SANS VIDEO CARD so I can't really get on and catch up without a way to hook up my computer to a monitor. That
should
be resolved tonight. I'm posting from work right now.

For whoever asked if I lurk as [insert alignment here] the answer is no. I never lurk. I'm lurking in this game because I'm a) in a hydra with a partner that has been inactive and b) unable to catchup on massive amounts of content without an actual working computer (I've been using my phone to browse other threads most of the time).

When Fate gets home, we'll be back in this 100%. I would catch up right now and post a summary but my work has decided that today is the day they drop everything on my head and go "lol btw it's due tomorrow". so yeah.
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

OUR GLORY WILL BE ETERNAL

Fate/Reck/SpyreX/Socio/Elli
If you see this sig, it's one of us.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Magua »

Revenge of Wei wrote:Doesn't the bolded rest entirely on the assumption that gorilla is Town?

It's more the assumption that gorilla has Eavesdrop. If gorilla has eavesdrop, and he's scum, lynching him does nothing for us today. The only reason to think about lynching gorilla is if he's cc'ed, which isn't going to happen.

Sign your posts.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Screaming Death Clan wrote:you'd see that we were V/LA until yesterday.
You guys go on vacation together? Silly hydra. So you only come in after your name is dropped though, why not earlier?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

UNVOTE: Gorilla

Claimed Eavesdrop is going to be dead soon if Town. No reason at all to consider hanging Gorilla today without a counter-claim.

I notice Sociopath has gone back to lurking since the small semblance of pressure on him has disappeared. Scumtastic!

@ooba
– You contribution to the thread is not what I would expect from Town-Ooba who is NK immune. What reason do you have to not be strongly scum-hunting as the Airbase?

--

AV wrote:@MoI: This is a clanger worth voting for, and keep your eyes out for the bussers hopping on soon. His previous "clanger" wasn't a scumslip, because it was just bizarre from scum or town. This, however, is a bonafide liar-liar-pants-on-fire scumslip.

Um you keep calling me Euro scum. Why would you suggest I keep an eye out for bussers if I’m scum?

AV wrote: So you thought he was scummy for it but you didn't want to "let on" that you thought that?

No it should have been clear from your and my interaction that I think rushing the day before everyone posts is scummy. No mystery there. Asking him to answer the question, as I explained, was to see if his response (or lack thereof) would augument my opinion of his scumminess.

AV wrote:No. I'm saying. Didn't HIS desire to "finish what we started yesterday" (posted in his first post today) tell you that HEZ wanted to RUSH today's day through? It has nothing to do with me feeling rushed. It has everything to do with how you didn't pick up on HEZ's attitude of rushing.

You are 100% missing the point. I’m going to solidfy it into a series of statements that as clearly as possible explain my issue with the posting.

1. Hez posts his “let’s rush the Day” comment.
2. 7 minutes later respond saying “MoI why don’t you find Hez scummy for that ” and asserted I was being inconsistent.

You posted an asseted conclusion about what I thought EVEN BEFORE I RESPONDED. You had no clue when you responded what I thought. You can’t have … I hadn’t posted yet. But you plowed away in manner that doesn’t jibe with a Town mindset.

AV wrote:I don't know which post you think is AtE?

Post 926.

--

LLD wrote:MoI, why are you discrediting his playstyle, when he is clearly providing reads and potentially doing more?
He does a LOT more than people like CES/Jack?

I disagree wholeheartedly with the bolded statement. His play to this point has been characterized by a highly affected “AMERUKA” posting style and lack of any reasoning when he’s providing his reads.

As to why I made the statement I did – it was specifically crafted rhetoric made to see if he would break his highly affected style.

--

Hez wrote:Can you please link me to a game where you've been right about anything?

I'm completely serious.

That you can ask for this after your complete Pants on Head performance in Jungle Republic …

--

Pooky wrote:At no point does Dana say that AV is not scum. The CLOSEST he ever gets to saying AV is not scum is when he says in his 15th Post that he DOES NOT HAVE A SCUMREAD ON AV. This is in NO WAY SAYING AV IS NOT SCUM.

Dana’s ISO 12 (where he responds that LL, Gamma, SpyreX, and AV are blatantly Pro-Town) begs to differ with you.

Pooky wrote:The point that I made as regards to Dana is that he is not committing to AV either way, he won't say if he thinks AV is scum or not scum and I questioned whether he was trying to protect his buddy by pushing another wagon.

And the point I made is that it’s pretty absurdly stupid to assume that Dana scum would strongly press a counter-wagon to AV (who was under heavy fire both Days) scum partner.

Dana-scum may be hoping to score Town cred by saying “hey, I told you Hez was a good wagon and not to hang AV” if AV flips Town.

Dana-Town could also honestly believe that AV isn’t scum and is pushing someone he thinks really is scum.

Both those are scenarios that make more sense then the one you described.

The rest of your post is basically ranting. Congrats on continuing the lack of coherent posting!

--

Magua wrote:Gorilla is either getting massively railroaded as town, or massively bussed as scum. Regardless, there are scum in the people who are voting him: Lady Lambdadelta, Toogeloo, Magister Ludi, Regfan, MagnaofIllusion

In this post Magua sets up a dichotomy wherein regardless of Gorilla’s alignment the people on his wagon MUST be scum.

Scumtastic of you Magua.

Magua wrote:It's more the assumption that gorilla has Eavesdrop. If gorilla has eavesdrop, and he's scum, lynching him does nothing for us today.

Although I agree that lynching an uncounterclaimed Eavesdrop is suboptimal stating that lynching a scum player would do nothing for us (since he would be, you know, dead scum) is pretty out there.

--

Revenge wrote:You're seriously suggesting Pooky is trying to play like a model Townie?

Actually I’m seriously suggesting he’s playing in a useless, rhetoric filled way.

Revenge wrote:Yes, they're scum; no, they're not getting lynched.

Weren’t you the slot that said my stance on Socio (that he was scum but wasn’t going to be lynched for reasons stated) was scummy?

Yep, that’s you. Yet here you do the EXACT same thing.

Ok, not the exact. You don’t even give any reasons why.

You definiately need to glow or hang pretty soon.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Magua »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:In this post Magua sets up a dichotomy wherein regardless of Gorilla’s alignment the people on his wagon MUST be scum.

Scumtastic of you Magua.

Does Magua-scum imply gorilla-town or gorilla-scum for you?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Sooooo quick summary.
SK taking eavesdrop would be borderline retarded- it puts a big pretty nightkill target on his back and gives up getting something actually useful for someone that needs to kill 'em all. Gorilla isn't SK.
Still think Gorilla isn't europe because of stuff in my iso 61 plus how little he has to go on from eavesdrop- if you're going to take espionage as scum just make up 10 or so scrambled messages to make yourself look better, maybe even try to incriminate other players in them. He knew that only having one result would look bad so he breadcrumbed that instead of just making up stuff to make himself look better. And yeah the "I'm fine with being nuked" thing could be a scumgambit but it looks like town AND most of the time I see that from scum it's near endgame with one, MAYBE two mislynches left to try to make themselves look townie to get to LYLO, not this early in the game. I don't want him lynched today OR nuked tommorrow.

Magua is still town.
Surprised that SJ and Hindu and AV all didn't think it would just be him saying espionage instead of eavesdrop
Hindu and AV have questions I should answer but I'm getting lunch first.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh and I wish I could say that me mixing up espionage and eavesdrop was to prove a point about context or something but I'm just retarded.
"if you're going to take espionage as scum" should be "if you're going to take eavesdrop as scum".
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Swift Justice »

(Equinox)

Gammagooey wrote:Surprised that SJ and Hindu and AV all didn't think it would just be him saying espionage instead of eavesdrop

Swift Justice wrote:I was interested in getting a response out of gorilla. (LOL REACTION TESTING)

:mrgreen:
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Screaming Death Clan »

Toogeloo wrote:
You guys go on vacation together? Silly hydra. So you only come in after your name is dropped though, why not earlier?

How about pulling your head out of your ass and reading the rest of the post that says I've been without a working computer for a couple of days. Originally I had taken the week off of work to go to Goofbash (where Fate was the whole time), then ended up not going, but not being at work still meant I didn't have access to my work computer.

I like how you're trying to throw shit at us for this though when you're clearly wrong.
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

OUR GLORY WILL BE ETERNAL

Fate/Reck/SpyreX/Socio/Elli
If you see this sig, it's one of us.
Revenge of Wei
Revenge of Wei
Townie
Revenge of Wei
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Revenge of Wei »

Moai 1110 wrote:Weren’t you the slot that said my stance on Socio (that he was scum but wasn’t going to be lynched for reasons stated) was scummy?

Yep, that’s you. Yet here you do the EXACT same thing.

Ok, not the exact. You don’t even give any reasons why.
Vi 841 wrote:*Moai #22 just reads horribly on an intuitive level. "He's acting like scum. He's not going to be lynched for it because other people like him. We should just nuke him." The message is fine - "SocioPath is going to act scummy, he's not going to get lynched, he's nukebait" - but the way it's phrased, particularly the "people aren't going to lynch him because he's SocioPath" seems either unusually bitter or like it's making excuses.
I didn't give reasons, but I'm pretty sure the ones I had/have in mind aren't "because people like playing with Screaming Death Clan".

We already have a great wagon (AV) on someone who's pushing a crap wagon (gorilla). We're too close to getting nukes to dissolve this into "we should lynch Scum A over Scum B" hijinks. There are a dozen people with nukes and hit lists, with SDC on a couple of them - they're probably not going to live to endgame. There's no point in voting Death Clan now.

~Maemuki
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Magua »

Revenge of Wei wrote:~Maemuki

Nuking Wei tomorrow. It's not like we have a deficit of antitown behavior running around and desperately need more.
Revenge of Wei
Revenge of Wei
Townie
Revenge of Wei
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Revenge of Wei »

Magua 1117 wrote:
Revenge of Wei wrote:~Maemuki
Nuking Wei tomorrow. It's not like we have a deficit of antitown behavior running around and desperately need more.
Wait. Waitwaitwait.

A
policy nuke
? :lol:
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Magua »

Revenge of Wei wrote:Wait. Waitwaitwait.

A
policy nuke
? :lol:

Yes. Better than a policy lynch, because it doesn't cost us in terms of scum night-kills.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Screaming Death Clan wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:

How about pulling your head out of your ass and reading the rest of the post that says I've been without a working computer for a couple of days. Originally I had taken the week off of work to go to Goofbash (where Fate was the whole time), then ended up not going, but not being at work still meant I didn't have access to my work computer.

I like how you're trying to throw shit at us for this though when you're clearly wrong.

Clearly I incite an emotional response. Too bad, you can only fling insults at me instead of comment on the game at hand though. If you want insults though, lick me where I pee... how's that?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Where I am going with this is that you DO seem to be following along. I mean, c'mon. You've popped in twice now solely to respond to my trolling of your activity. Clearly this is an indicator that you are at least logging in, reading some amount of the game, and commenting thus.

However, your comments are solely directed at calling me "retarded" and continued insults. I fail to see how in two times you have logged in in less than a page of activity, you haven't made comment on any wagon, the eavesdroper claim, or even a thought on who you would nuke if you could.

I love that when you post you are going on V/LA, I am supposed to assume that means your partner as well, and then when I ask why you just so happen to pop in after I vote you, it has nothing to do with the fact that you haven't read the thread, you just feel the need to come in and defend that your computer isn't working, yet you still post anyways... twice. I fail to understand the issue here. Post some content, or you shouldn't have come in at all. It makes you look worse that you keep popping in, but aren't doing anything but making excuses and insulting me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Questionssssss
AV wrote:(1) Does dumb=scum?
(2) I think there was some merit in my sub plan but it was foolish of me to think it would be listened to.
(3) Have I explained that I almost filled Pooky's "_____" in?
(4) Well of course my reasons were related to RC, because he was clearly not reading as much as he wanted us to believe. It's hard to argue that you're being misrepped/misread without the other person having bad reads and comments of you.

1) If the player pretty clearly knows what he's saying is a bad idea and suggests it anyway then yep. And you did play in defcon 2.
2) Very much disagree considering that it says in the first post that it "may" choose to fire concealed
3) You did but that's retarded and the only way I can see that making sense is if you basically wanted to yell out HEY GUYS IM AMERICAN CAUSE NUKES HERF DERF anyway.
4 isn't actually a question

Neeeeeeeext
Hindu wrote:and his big scumhunting post is calling out people who made scumlists and then attacking Vi for thinking his predecessor is scummy
I don't really get how this one adds to him being scum.

It's the one of the very few analysis posts he's made all game and it's calling out a group of 7-8 people for something that's more playstyle than anything and then going after someone that's been attacking him.

Also I forgot this last time but dana is town too. He 100% believes that Hez is scum and is pretty clearly frustrated about it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Limited Access until Monday
, laptop adapter is no longer capable of being moved without breaking it.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Magua wrote:Does Magua-scum imply gorilla-town or gorilla-scum for you?

It doesn’t strongly say anything about Gorilla’s alignment given the statement you made.

--

Revenge wrote:I didn't give reasons, but I'm pretty sure the ones I had/have in mind aren't "because people like playing with Screaming Death Clan".

Oh, I see. Sorry if I don’t take your word for it …

Revenge wrote:We already have a great wagon (AV) on someone who's pushing a crap wagon (gorilla). We're too close to getting nukes to dissolve this into "we should lynch Scum A over Scum B" hijinks. There are a dozen people with nukes and hit lists, with SDC on a couple of them - they're probably not going to live to endgame. There's no point in voting Death Clan now.

And we had strong wagons on Hez, AV and RedCoyote yesterday. By your professed logic there would be no reason to have voted Sociopath yesterday.

Yet that still didn’t stop your slot from crafting some sort of attack from it.

--

SDC-Reck wrote:If you weren't pants-on-head retarded, you'd see that we were V/LA until yesterday. Fate still hasn't gotten home yet from Goofbash (he had to stay in a hotel halfway between his place and Montreal last night) and my new computer parts came in SANS VIDEO CARD so I can't really get on and catch up without a way to hook up my computer to a monitor. That should be resolved tonight. I'm posting from work right now.

You posted this at Thrusday at 1:20pm. Before that SDC’s last game post was Monday at 5:40pm.

Looking at Reck’s other posting there are at least 50 post on between those times all over Mafiascum including active games, the Queue, F62, etc.

Are you telling us with a straight face that you couldn’t be bothered to post as SDC in this thread (even to say, hey I’m alive) due to computer issues but were able to post all over the rest of the site every day from Monday to today?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”