pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Vote Count 1.12

Barry Allen - 4 (nintendoaddict1, Valern, foilist13, hiplop)
Pine - 3 (ace5993, Giitah, Scumhunter)
DemonHybrid - 1 (Pine)
archaebob- 1 (Heliman)

Not Voting - LittleGrey, archaebob, Barry Allen, DemonHybrid

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is 12 A.M. on June 26, 2011.

Scumhunter is V/LA until Sunday.

There will be no deadline extension.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by ace5993 »

I'll be looking very closely at all the people who jumped ship to the BarryAllen wagon tomorrow, that's a hasty scum driven wagon for sure. Which makes me think that Pine is indeed a mafia roleblocker.

I think we should still lynch Pine today, scum fakeclaim PRs almost all the time D1 and claiming with no defense at all is scummy. I will not be changing my vote for today, we have less than 48 hours and we need to lynch someone.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Lynching the claimed PR day 1 is bad play. If the scum don't off him tonight we can lynch him tomorrow. I suggest you read Barry Allen rather than foreshadowing your suspicions.

I find this post extremely scummy.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by ace5993 »

foilist13 wrote:Lynching the claimed PR day 1 is bad play.

If this is a true statement no day 1 lynch would catch scum, only VTs. I don't buy the claim or the whole situation around it/the BA counterwagon. There are indeed some extremely scummy happenings around here
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

foilist13 wrote:Lynching the claimed PR day 1 is bad play. If the scum don't off him tonight we can lynch him tomorrow. I suggest you read Barry Allen rather than foreshadowing your suspicions.

If you suggest someone reads my posts, why don't you give your take as well so that I at least have the opportunity to defend myself? I find this counterwagon on me to be strange, based on misquotes and tunneling. If you disagree, then state your case so that I can at least be allowed to respond.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by ace5993 »

foilist13 wrote:Lynching the claimed PR day 1 is bad play.

If this is a true statement no day 1 lynch would catch scum, only VTs. I don't buy the claim or the whole situation around it/the BA counterwagon. There are indeed some extremely scummy happenings around here but realistically at this point we have two possible lynches, Pine or BA. There's simply not time for anything else. I've already posted my opinions on BarryAllen and the wagon on him; my vote stays on scum and it won't move.

P-EDIT: The full uncut version of the above post (dunno what happened there >_>).
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Fine I'll do some analysis now, nothing better to do. Three obvious scums now, which should be the entire team:

Pine is scum for reasons already stated.

Valern wrote:I know I'm not done catching up yet, but I think I am confident enough for a Barry vote right now. He's just. So. Amazingly. SCUMMY.

VOTE: Barry

I find it hard to believe that you could place such a seemingly oblivious-to-current-events vote when we were at L-1 3 days before deadline. It's just bizarre. This is the only person out of the three that could conceivably not be scum, because there is a small chance that he really wasn't aware of the situation.

foilist13 wrote:Archaebob, heliman, and to a lesser extent Barry Allen are town.

This is the first thing that foilist says about BA this game.

foilist13 wrote:
unvote

I'm not going to have an apathy lynch here. Replace out if you don't want to be invovled in the game and let us deal with your replacement.

Vote: Barry Allen

Valern has sparked my interest in you.

This is the second.

foilist13 wrote:Lynching the claimed PR day 1 is bad play. If the scum don't off him tonight we can lynch him tomorrow. I suggest you read Barry Allen rather than foreshadowing your suspicions.

This is the third.

So it went from BA is mildly town (fine), to a hop off of an "apathy lynch" to vote BA because "Valern sparked my interested in you" (fine, still nothing scummy here), to "Lynching the claimed PR day 1 is bad play" and "I suggest you read Barry Allen". Wait what?

Let's break it down. First we aren't lynching Pine because it's an "apathy lynch", next think you know it's because he claimed PR. And why are you suggesting I read Barry Allen when all you're doing is latching on to Valern's case?

Oops.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by foilist13 »

1) Apathy lynch means we're lynching him because he won't post a defense because he's become apathetic. The reason that is bad is that he is no longer invested in this game, which means he is no longer playing to his win condition. That means his actions cannot reveal his alignment. Therefore, it is better to wait until tomorrow when we have a replacement who is actually willing to defend their slot.

2) It is generally bad to lynch claimed PRs. This is because the scum will off them at night if they really are PRs and they will have a chance to use their night action. We are then free to use our lynch on someone else. Secondly, if the PR isn't offed at night, then they are either scum and we can lynch them the next day, or they're really are a PR and get a chance to use their night action.

Shockingly there can be more than one reason not to lynch somebody.

3) I haven't said why I'm voting Barry Allen yet. I said he sparked my interest, not that his reasons were my reasons.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by ace5993 »

1+2 - Revealing different reasons in different posts is scummy. It's kind of like the old spreading out a role claim over several posts thing. It seems like you're coming up with reasons for your actions, rather than acting on your thoughts.

foilist13 wrote:3) I haven't said why I'm voting Barry Allen yet. I said he sparked my interest, not that his reasons were my reasons.

Care to share?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by hiplop »

Ace, whos the third? you missed a quote tag or something
third best scummer of all time
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

foilist13 wrote:3) I haven't said why I'm voting Barry Allen yet. I said he sparked my interest, not that his reasons were my reasons.

This is ridiculous. We are near the end of the day, there is a premium on actually putting good information out for debate, and THIS is why you go from me being town to me being scum? If you have reasons, post them now so I have time to defend myself. This is not moving us forward, it is just stirring up crap while you go back and try to construct reasons after you've made your vote.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by ace5993 »

hiplop wrote:Ace, whos the third? you missed a quote tag or something

I can't say which one you missed however I'm sure if you re-read my post you'd find it yourself.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by archaebob »

I'll be back tomorrow. Sorry about all this. Shit is happening like crazy.

Might have to skip on the Heliman case for today cause it looks like there's no time to get him lynched. We'll just have to see if he's gutsy enough to leave me alive another day.

*cue Heliman making some stupid, glib comment about the fact that I'm postponing again

Between BA and Pine, I choose Pine, but I haven't read the last three pages. Will vote for scum tomorrow.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by hiplop »

v/la tomorrow and maybe sunday, going camping
third best scummer of all time
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Barry Allen »

ace5993 wrote: realistically at this point we have two possible lynches, Pine or BA. There's simply not time for anything else.

Ace may well be right, but there is a real problem with that being the case. I have waited as long as I could to say what I have to say now, hoping that my defense would make a difference. Unfortunately, we are where we are, and that means I have to tell the rest of the story:

I am the Tracker.

As for why I haven't claimed before now? It should be obvious that I would not want to out my role as Tracker. Worse yet, this means we now have two role claims, which is bad for the town no matter what. But, the wagon is high enough on me, and we have so little time to debate, that I do not believe I have an alternative.

I have my doubts about Pine's claim, as it came after days of promising a defense that never came. Further, the claim came with a promise of further "observations" that also has never been posted. That just doesn't seem right, and my gut says that Pine is not telling the truth. But, I don't know with certainty at this point whether he is a lying scum or just a poor player who isn't paying attention to the game. As for me, I had hoped my defense against what should be an obvious counterwagon would be enough to keep me from having to reveal my role. But, we are where we are, and I can only hope that I either survive today and get protection from any doc that may be in the setup tonight, or that the town holds accountable the people who generated this counterwagon if I'm lynched.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 am

Post by archaebob »

Not buying either of these claims, really.

vote Pine

Less costly mislynch, both as a role and as a player.
"Just asking, jeez..."
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Unvote

Why don't you buy the claims, bob? I know the RB claim was a bit sketchy, but what about Barry?
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:14 am

Post by archaebob »

@ nintendo -

The phrasing of the whole post is way heavy handed. Read it. How redundant can you get? He repeats the same excuses over and over again, and I don't see any reason why town Barry Allen would feel the need to be making them at all.

In any case, I don't really support lynching a claimed tracker D1, especially not one who makes a point of posting fairly often.

Pine's case also isn't helped by the fact that roleblocker claims are very very very common from scum, and that
mafia
roleblockers are far more common than their town-aligned counterparts.

I'm actually going to put myself out there right now and predict that all three scum are between these five.

Barry Allen
Heliman
foilist13
Pine
Valern

Happy lynching.
"Just asking, jeez..."
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:29 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Why are the people who are still on Pine still on Pine?

Giitah, Scumhunter, I want answers. Ace, I got yours. I dont trust it.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

V/LA from now until Monday, June 27th.
I'll still be waiting for those answers.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:00 am

Post by ace5993 »

DH are you aware that deadline is in NINE HOURS? BarryAllen I don't know if you're aware of this or not but you aren't voting anybody. Get it together guys, no lynch is a very real possibility right now.
Heliman
Heliman
Goon
Heliman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Heliman »

actually by my count the votes are stacked pine:4 and BA:3.
Show
WE HOPE YOU CAN FIND PROPER MEDICINAL TREATMENT FOR THESE SICK BURNS
AS THE ONLY PHYSICIAN ON CALL IS RESIDING IN HIS ABODE
IN OTHER WORDS, TO COMPLETE THE ANALOGY
THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE.
The Aggressive Mafia Forum I came from.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:27 am

Post by ace5993 »

@Heliman feel like explaining why you're still on bob at this stage in the day? Everyone who posts today needs to either join one of the larger wagons or state why they would prefer a no lynch. And there'd better be a lot of posts in the next 8 hours.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Barry Allen »

Given that it looks like a choice between Pine and me, and there isn't time for debating additional folks:

VOTE: Pine

I hate this coming down to a vote between role claims. But, given the choice I'm choosing Tracker over a blocker claim that could be town or scum.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 am

Post by pappums rat »

Giitah and LittleGrey have been prodded.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”