inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Riceballtail wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:What has gandalf contributed to this game.

What has dryfit contributed?

Probably less.

Fair.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:20 am

Post by WrathChild »

SGRaaize wrote:Remember that plan I talked about?
We're basically doing it now, lolololol

Things are getting desperate, but I think we're right at least on this one.

FoS: DryFit

Why FoS the guy that's going to be replaced shortly. I believe a replacement for him has already been requested.

FoS: SGR

Also WTF Snake!? It was painfully clear you were town, why the hell would you suicide!? If we lose this game its going to be because dumb town keeps doing stupid things like claiming. PLEASE NO MORE DUMB CLAIMING!!!!!
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:51 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Because I FoS'd him before he got inactive enough to be asked for a replacement -_-
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Feysal »

SnakePlissken [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3156091#p3156091]#1695[/url] wrote:I realise this is pure WIFOM, but it is what it is. I can roleclaim for you all if it makes things easier? I am a Wight, sentient undead.

Seriously... on the same page as the last person who got killed over claiming?

Okay, I've had it.

I'm Prince Rumpelstilzkin, Lord Protector of Ooga Booga Land, and my win condition is to beat Michael Larson in a game of Press Your Luck.

FOS: gandalf5166

That should make my feelings on the matter self-explanatory.

Nothing worth noting. But he has flaked out of the game, and a competent replacement might yet save his slot. The very fact that we've heard nothing of consequence means he could just as well be town. At this point, I'd rather place my bets on Gandalf.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:

Why FoS the guy that's going to be replaced shortly. I believe a replacement for him has already been requested.

Also WTF Snake!? It was painfully clear you were town, why the hell would you suicide!? If we lose this game its going to be because dumb town keeps doing stupid things like claiming. PLEASE NO MORE DUMB CLAIMING!!!!!

Snake obvious town?
What post(s) made you think that?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Feysal »

Now that I notice it, in the last two vote counts there are no votes any more. Is this a mistake, or did something happen?
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Bunnylover wrote:
Feysal wrote:
Oh look, we have another town death due to claiming. That makes seven total, excluding the one who got revived, nearly a third of the game. We cannot claim, because we would die.
We cannot reveal our abilities out of fear of having them stolen, which also prevents us from sharing what we've done with them.
We cannot know ourselves what our actions have accomplished because of the mass redirection. We cannot use votes to wagon and pressure our suspects, since we can't unvote if we're wrong.

This game should've had a bastard mod warning in big, red letters.

When did the bolded become an issue? When did it even happen?
I claimed an ability, yet haven't recieved in penalty (probably because i didn't do it directly).
What do you know?

Don't mean to be rude, but can you answer this Feysal D:?
And the people who voted previously died I believe.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kind of curious that you forgot that one of the extreemly few votes today was AGOG voting for you Bunnylover.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Baby Spice wrote:Kind of curious that you forgot that one of the extreemly few votes today was AGOG voting for you Bunnylover.

Today as in "day 2"
or
Today as in "Today Friday".
Doesn't matter. I haven't paid attention to the vote count seeing as we are using FOS as votes.
What exactly are you trying to say by me forgetting AGOG voted for me? I haven't forgotten AGOG finds me suspicious for unknown reason.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Today as in Day2.

We had two votes total, surely you would remember that one of them was on you, and as far as we knew couldn't be removed.
I just found it curious.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Feysal »

Bunnylover [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3158445#p3158445]#1706[/url] wrote:Don't mean to be rude, but can you answer this Feysal D:?
And the people who voted previously died I believe.

To answer the question, I know nothing that wouldn't have been said publicly in thread. I remember people saying that claiming abilities was a bad idea on day one. And I'm mad at this insane game penalizing the town and preventing what should be Normal Town Play 101.

And that is not it. SnakePlissken voted and died, but his vote is already missing from the last vote count before his death. Gaggle voted you and is still alive, and his vote is also missing.

Maybe the votes were reset when a player died? Not that it would help much, we can't have someone commit suicide every time we want to unvote.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Feysal wrote:Now that I notice it, in the last two vote counts there are no votes any more. Is this a mistake, or did something happen?

Votecount was reset.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Claiming abilities should be safe as long as you don't claim the flavor/name behind them. And I've been very succinct lately, yes. I'm posting from my phone, and I don't have a lot of time, as I have been at a camp producing Joseph and the amazing technical dreamt for the past two weeks. My last performance is today, and after that I'm driving to Colorado with my dad, but once I arrive I'll have a computer I can actually post from and my activity should go up.
fos:surye
I forgot about this since LMP got replaced.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 am

Post by WrathChild »

Bunnylover wrote:
WrathChild wrote:

Snake obvious town?
What post(s) made you think that?

The fact that it was quiet apparent that he was undead, and I believe undead are town. I'm not saying only undead are town, but I don't think there are Undead Wizards. You can look back to when I Un-FoSed Snake.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I am really not liking this lack of activity. I know lack of replacements doesn't help, but you could at least try to do something. Geez, it's not like you'd have to wait till deadline to decide anything.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:54 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

This game pisses me off. FOS count coming when I can talk without screaming.

FOS: Zdenek

PEdit: *facepalm x 2 combo*
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I feel like absolutely nothing in this game counts for shit, due to all the insane mechanics going on, I feel like Mafia can easily hide amongst Town with these mechanic talk bullshit, after rereading a little, I got a headache, literally nothing stands out to me as scum or townie, the few people I think aren't scum due to role claims are acting just like everyone else is, then there's a fuckload of lurkers and nothing else to talk about.

This game is painful.

Vote: Dry-Fit

And yes, that's a vote, not a FoS, I'm not in the mood to discuss right now, nor am I in the mood to play more bullshit games related to the mechanics of this game instead of the actual players and what they say. Its time we advance, we don't need a big majority, the FoS count clearly indicated more people wanted to vote Dry-Fit last time I checked, and I am not waiting around when there are a few days left.

Unlike you guys, I only play one game at a time, and I don't like hydraing nor the concept of hydras, so this is particularly painful to me. Let's go
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:50 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

What the hell is the case on Dry-Fit besides him flaking? No one has ever presented it to me.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'm very close to a vote on SGR. The double edged sword here is that he is very active, that is good because so many aren't, bad because that means I have to read more to make sure it's the right choice.

Voting inactive players is stupid-dumb when we have a perfectly good way of dealing with them by mass beatings. The whole point of lynching people is to gauge how the other players act during the lynching process. I'd be fine picking off inactives at night, but for crying out loud lets lynch someone who we can get some flippin reads off of.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

WrathChild wrote:I'm very close to a vote on SGR

Of course you are, you never stop busting my balls, your reads on me are on a switch with two sides: "Might be scum" and "SCUM, OH MY GOD" with the two constantly changing for each time I say something, as if a kid was playing with the lights of his room to pretend he's in a horror movie.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

SGRaaize wrote:I feel like absolutely nothing in this game counts for shit, due to all the insane mechanics going on, I feel like Mafia can easily hide amongst Town with these mechanic talk bullshit, after rereading a little, I got a headache, literally nothing stands out to me as scum or townie, the few people I think aren't scum due to role claims are acting just like everyone else is, then there's a fuckload of lurkers and nothing else to talk about.

This game is painful.

Vote: Dry-Fit

And yes, that's a vote, not a FoS, I'm not in the mood to discuss right now, nor am I in the mood to play more bullshit games related to the mechanics of this game instead of the actual players and what they say. Its time we advance, we don't need a big majority, the FoS count clearly indicated more people wanted to vote Dry-Fit last time I checked, and I am not waiting around when there are a few days left.

Unlike you guys, I only play one game at a time, and I don't like hydraing nor the concept of hydras, so this is particularly painful to me. Let's go

Due to the mechanic of the game, which I can only assume the mod is controlling as Snow_bunny is in the game, mafia have to figure out what is going on as well as town.
Set-up speculation is what all these pages are. Both sides knows nothing about it (or at least I assume), and therefore they both blend in with each-other. we haven't really discussed anything that isn't set-up speculation
FOS Snow_Bunny
Show
I have played 25 games:

IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

You have no idea how badly I'm down with a mod lynch today. Maybe it'll make all of this horrible nonsense go away.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

It won't, and you will only rage more.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

IceyCupcake wrote:You have no idea how badly I'm down with a mod lynch today. Maybe it'll make all of this horrible nonsense go away.

I wonder if someone could target the mod with an insta-kill? :twisted:

But slightly more seriously, FOS count?
Then maybe we can arrange some buffing votes for Icey.

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

After going back and re-reading Day 1. I'm gonna back off my push on SGR. That leaves me:

-LynchMePls
-Zdenek
-inHimshallibe
-Feysal

SGR, what do you think about LMP/Feysal?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”