The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 am

Post by The Mask »

Wow, k. Jily and Amrun are scum together.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p3158571

:up: One little mention of jily. And why are you asking Sathoris questions!?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p3159153

:up: No mention of jily.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p3159201

Textbook middle/null placement of a scumbuddy on the reads list. And vezok is textbook vigbait even though I can always expect him to do some comical shit every game. So now we should go gorilla pimp on the goons and see if we have to deal with an SK once the smoke clears.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 am

Post by Amrun »

The Mask wrote:
Amrun wrote:Why no vote?

This may be a mafia discussion issue but REALLY, does asking this ever catch someone as scum because I've never seen it done and don't get the point of it being used these days. :?:

Yes, and with startling frequency.I recently vigged scum for it in a Hard Boiled.

Oobviously I read the post about traitor/sk while asking the question. I wanted more than'that or I wouldnt have asked it.

So... Now, you're saying you weren't implying DK was town and Surye was scum in that post? YEAH. OKAY.

And more SK hunting.

VOTE: The Mask

I bet he seriously did think CMAR was the traitor and killed him for it - hoping for a recruit.

Peregrine wagon still totally good, though.

P-edit: CUTE. Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game and then setting up mislynches based upon it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 25

Cobblerfone
Pine
Nocmen (1) - PeregrineV
TheMask (1) - Amrun
Amrun
Surye
jilynne1991 (3) - Nocmen, earworm, TheMask
vezokprika (1) - Ironhead
earworm (2) - Pine, vezokprika
C-Worl
PeregrineV (2) - Surye, Cobblerfone
Ironhead
sorasgoof

Not Voting: jilynne1991 C-Worl, sorasgoof

With 13 alive, its 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Empking on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:54 am

Post by The Mask »

If you didn't read the game when making those posts, then you wouldn't have excluded CMAR and Sathoris from your scum-to-town list. Yikes! And yes, I'm SK hunting. I'm also mafia hunting so what's telling behind that?

Amrun wrote:Oobviously I read the post about traitor/sk while asking the question. I wanted more than'that or I wouldnt have asked it.

More? What I said is what I said. Nothing more, nothing less.

Amrun wrote:So... Now, you're saying you weren't implying DK was town and Surye was scum in that post? YEAH. OKAY.

Quote 365 and bold where I imply DK is town. I want to see this magic trick.

Amrun wrote:I bet he seriously did think CMAR was the traitor and killed him for it - hoping for a recruit.

You sound like Darkdude in Open 301....I kicked his ass for that, just an FYI.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Amrun »

Why would I put CMAR and Sathoris on my list? They are dead.

Your sk etc hunting seems to be taking precedence over your scumhunting, and you talk with more conviction about those suspicions.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 am

Post by The Mask »

Amrun wrote:P-edit: CUTE. Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game

Isn't this in regards to you questioning Sathoris?

Amrun wrote:and then setting up mislynches based upon it.

Are you worried jily will flip scum and you'd be next?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Amrun »

The Mask wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:
The Mask wrote:Perhaps I was a simple child growing up...ehm...I'm sure you'll do well in your pursuit of education, jily. (whatchu know bout dem VIs?)

Explain further please? I don't understand that.

I'm asking, what does an
alt
13 year old know about VIs/mafiascum lingo. Don't worry about it. It's not game related anyway.

C-Worl wrote:I'm sorry but this game is kind of boring. There's no town coordination at all. It seems almost impossible to get anyone close to being lynched and at this point it seems like the thread has died. I voted someone for no reason and not a single person said a word about it.

Oh wow. So I had a thought that, in the spirit of coordination, we should lynch those players that we can base connections on. This way, we know the alignment as lynches always flip, and the vig (or whatever night killer) can pursue any people connected to the flipped player IF they flip mafia. SK obviously won't give us anything and neither will the traitor, but a mafia flip is more telling. If after tonight we see less kills, it's probably safe to assume the mafia partner was taken out.

RE: LURKER CITY: I expected this game to attract those who are usually better tailored to New York style games. Like, talkative and relevant. Here? I'm not seeing it so much. Sorry if that offends anyone, and I don't mean for it to, but there's not a whole lot of relevant input being brought to the table and I find myself sitting back, weeding through commentary, waiting for the big game to fly out of the water so I hook it in.

RE: LYNCH POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS: DK isn't one of them. Now if that connects me to him, lololshit but I don't think we'll gain anything.
Though we will lose DK, and as some of you have said, you don't particularly like his playing style. On the same note, while Surye isn't connecting himself to players, I still view that as scummy
- a distancing act - and the way he's trying to fend me off of him is reading a bit short of taunting me. Emotional, Surye?

So is anyone up for a round of reads on EVERY player? It's a boring task, so I'll do it only if at least a good amount of you will as well.

"Though we will lose DK, and as some of you said, you don't particularly like his playing style."

That statement strongly implies that you view the DK lynch as a policy lynch on a bad town player. I'm not sure how it can be interpreted any other way - though as flailscum, you will probably try.

You are saying the following things in this post: "We should lynch someone with a lot of connections to other players. We should not lynch DK because he doesn't have these connections. Surye doesn't either but is still scummy in spite of this."

Again, you are implying that lack of connections is inherently not scummy, though you contradict it for Surye - you mention Surye as a contrast, not a parallel.

P-edit: ... What? Are those supposed to make sense?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

The Mask wrote:I had this idea in mind if I drew scum here...olololol did Mask just try to push himself as townie on us???[/lampshade]

Okay this is just odd. I'm going to look through your iso.

POST ISO CHECK:

ISO #0 wrote:I'll wait for CMAR to unvote so I don't look omgusy..... what???

This is the only other one. Were you really this flamboyant in Speed Mafia?

POST META CHECK:
You called people off for not voting suspects in Speed Mafia where you were town.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: The Mask
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Amrun »

Just realized Mask was actually voting for Surye at the time.

What a load of IIoA - spouting theory just to look good when your play DIRECTLY conflicts!

And then, 3 minutes later, you vote DeityKabuto, saying "Fuck it, let's have fun."

The more I read those posts with the context that you apparently did not have a townread on DK at the time, the more it feels like a slip.

P-edit: Nice catch, Cobbler.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Amrun wrote:The more I read those posts with the context that you apparently did not have a townread on DK at the time, the more it feels like a slip.

Wait, what? Explain this sentence please.

@Mask: Explain your waiting to vote multiple times in the context of your meta.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Amrun »

When I first read post 365, I was confused because it uses the exact same line of reasoning to imply DK town and Surye scum, so I asked Mask about it - and he says he never implied DK town.

Read the post (quoted above) with my explanations, keeping in mind that he was voting for Surye at the time of the post and 3 minutes later (literally) he said "Fuck it, let's have fun" and voted for DK.

I think he let knowledge of DK's alignment slip there.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 am

Post by The Mask »

I'm still waiting to see where I imply DK is town. Your guesswork =/= my implicitness. If I had DK viewed as town and voted him 3 minutes later, I'd quote my role PM out of shame to the MS playing community. The thing about voting DK is that I was bored, and surely I wasn't alone. "Let's have some fun," yeah. BUT now I bet had I been contriving enough to thoroughly explain all of that at the time of my vote, I'd be called out for overcautiousness.

Cobblerfone wrote:Were you really this flamboyant in Speed Mafia?

POST META CHECK:
You called people off for not voting suspects in Speed Mafia where you were town.

Yes sir, I did ask SpyreX why. And ya know what? He was town. So my point being that asking "why you no vote suspect" never catching scums also applies to me. I'm not perfect? And YEAH I'm flamboyant as motherfuck. That's what you do when you have an alt account.

Amrun wrote:Why would I put CMAR and Sathoris on my list? They are dead.
Amrun wrote:P-edit: CUTE. Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game

SO EITHER YOUV READ THE GAME AND KNEW THEY WERER DEAD AND STILL ASKED SATHORIS QUESTIONS, OR YOU DIDNT. WHICH? AND WHEN YOU DECIDE, THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU ASKED SATHORIS QUESTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE YET SOMEHOW KNEW HE WAS DEAD ALL THE SAME.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 am

Post by The Mask »

AND THEN THIS
Amrun wrote:Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game and then setting up mislynches based upon it.

WHAT MISLYNCHES
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Amrun »

What the FUCK are you talking about?

Are you talking about my notes that I posted under spoiler tag for optional reading? I clearly explained that those were my personal notes as I was going along. When Sathoris died, all questions to Sathors became irrelevant. Hence, when I posted questions to living players in an entirely seperate post, no questions to Sathoris were included. Herp derp.

How does jilynne not reading the thread have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with that?

And I'm a mislynch, duuuurrr. Jily probs is too.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Nocmen »

The Mask wrote:

I wish I had questions or something for you jily. But I don't. Although you can put me in the boat with those that want your opinion of every player.

So you suspect jily and vote her, and yet you just say its because you had suspicion before? You contribute nothing towards the case on her with that vote.

Also, the suspicion on Amrun seems a bit unwarranted. You suspect her for...asking questions to Sathoris? I've replaced in before and done the same thing. It's good to get a read on players before you know who has died, to get the most unbiased reads. So at least I will personally ignore that case. Additionally, I feel in this game we need to work with guessing the roles of the NKed. Also, you also make it sound like jily and Amrun have a lot of posts relating to each other. They don't. I don't see any buddying going on. So I don't like this case on Amrun either. And this is followed by what seems to me like an overreaction. However, I can't take that as a scum read right now, because I've seen a lot of townies do it recently.
FoS: Mask
. Keeping vote on Jily until she actually gets something in.

@Peregrine: I don't like what seems to be a complete 180 on me. I fail to see what happened in between the vote on me and the unvote that all of a sudden makes you think I'm leaning town.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Amrun »

OKAY GUYS Nocmen is probtown now.

Will lol if team is Mask+Peregrine as I suspect right now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 am

Post by The Mask »

Lol don't give me that "probs" junk. Your null reads are never called mislynches. Never. Look, my series of unspoken connections are as follows: If you DARE say jily is a mislynch..well, no, you can't call a null read a mislynch. What inspires you to believe you're a mislynch on your own? Thing is, I'm pairing you and jily. If jily flips town, then you shouldn't be worried. Aaaaand jily flipping town would quiet me down in regards to your "mislynch". However, your subconscious made you type as much to reveal that jily flipping scum paints you in a bad light - The "mislynching" light to be exact. Naturally, you are not a mislynch if jily is town but obviously you know she's flipping scum and jumped to defend yourself as a mislynch following her demise.

Amrun wrote:How does jilynne not reading the thread have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with that?

Nahnahnaah. The roots for my jily suspicion does not begin today due to her not offering anything to the table. You should have seen this in your catch up post from my D1 commentary towards her. Let's keep this simple: I am not voting her simply for not reading the game. At the same time, I don't have to trust that she in fact isn't caught up on things if that's how I feel.

See, this is the part of an argument I dislike. So much other material comes piling into the discussion that the foundation is forgotten and cracks can be made that allow crooks such as yourself leeway.

Also:
Amrun wrote:What the FUCK are you talking about?

Attempting to illustrate me as some nutter is lame. Play fair! (this is how you properly imply a statement BTW)

Amrun wrote:Are you talking about my notes that I posted under spoiler tag for optional reading? I clearly explained that those were my personal notes as I was going along. When Sathoris died, all questions to Sathors became irrelevant. Hence, when I posted questions to living players in an entirely seperate post, no questions to Sathoris were included. Herp derp.

I know you are but what am I?..You do know you replaced into the game day 2, right? I don't understand why someone that needs to accurately read LIVING players would not check to see who died so that time is not wasted. For instance: You could have paired CMAR and Sathoris as scum, hypothetically speaking. After finding out they're dead, where do you go? Point being, I don't believe you would waste your time ignoring the dead/alive list.

@Nocmen:
Subtle brainwashing 101.
Act like you don't know who is dead when in reality your group killed them.
Check.

Also Nocmen, check my post at the top of the page. Amrun is distancing from jily - no buddying is required. :wink:
In fact, no
large
case is required either. I have said enough about why I don't like jily's actions (and non-actions for the most part).
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 am

Post by The Mask »

Cobbler should know better than anyone else that I'm Rainman when it comes to nailing players to certain factions. In Open 301, I not only had the 4 scum down in my first (content) post, but I later matched the mafia and werewolves pairs after just one scumflip. Why ignore this, Cobbler?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:55 am

Post by The Mask »

Scratch that. We were in Speed, not 301.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 am

Post by earworm »

Mask vs. Amrun looks town v town. going to skim this now...

@Amrun: Why do you think Jily might be a mislynch? What was the purpose of the question to Peregrine?

@The Mask: why bring up self Meta? How convincing do your meta is?
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Amrun »

No... YOU were saying I would look bad if jily flipped scum, not me. You were attempting to chain lynches, at least one of which would be a mislynch.

What moved jil from null to prob town is YOUR bad attack on her. You being scum would not negate her being scum, but it would make it less likely - and I believe you are scum.

I did look at who died, but somewhere throughout the course of reading 20-odd pages, I forgot Sathoris died - and I wasn't totally ignoring her even when I remembered, since I had no previous read on him from before. When I started this read, Ialready had a townread on CMAR from when I started reading when I considered replacing monk. Since alignments are not flipped upon NK, I NEEDED to have a read on Sathoris.

I see this as another possible slip on the part of Mask; the only person or people that know the alignment of Sathoris is the person or people that killed Sathoris. Looks like Mask knows Sathoris was town.

P-edit: Earworm, I messed up the setup and thought the question was more important than it was, as I already explained.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:27 am

Post by The Mask »

earworm wrote:@The Mask: why bring up self Meta? How convincing do your meta is?

I accidentally thought Cobbler was in 301 with me and could vouch for me as being the type of player to accurately peg a person's faction. For instance, my SK-hunting in this game. I did both goon- and wolf-hunting in 301 and wondered why Cobbler didn't consider this, but, obviously I now know he wasn't there for the thrill ride.

Amrun wrote:No... YOU were saying I would look bad if jily flipped scum, not me. You were attempting to chain lynches, at least one of which would be a mislynch.

I know what I said, dude. What's wrong with chain lynching? Look, if I were a cop, I would know better. Unfortunately, that's how the chopping block works. Draw a town role next time and this won't happen. Getting back on TRACK, you still said I was setting you up to be mislynched. In order to lynch you, I'd need to go through jily first AND she'd need to be a confirmed goon. So the thing I am locking onto is how you immediately leap to say you will be a mislynch when you don't even consider the first steps: Jily flipping mafia. That's the only slip on this page, sister.

Amrun wrote:What moved jil from null to prob town is YOUR bad attack on her.

And when were you going to tell the class of this read change? Meh..that's actually a pretty cheap way to weasel out of this. Nice to know you can keep things from the rest of us but I have to thoroughly explain some of my postings.

Amrun wrote:and I believe you are scum.

Bullshit.

Amrun wrote:I did look at who died, but somewhere throughout the course of reading 20-odd pages, I forgot Sathoris died

BULLshit.

Amrun wrote:and I wasn't totally ignoring her even when I remembered

Yes, you do ignore jily. You make it a point to say how certain people's post sucks, how you disagree with them, you even add blocks here and there. But jily's noncommittal carcass only gets one mention from you that ENTIRE read through? AND you put her inbetween everyone else as a null read?

Hey, you can find the article on 'distancing' in the wiki. Just thought you should know.

Amrun wrote:I see this as another possible slip on the part of Mask; the only person or people that know the alignment of Sathoris is the person or people that killed Sathoris. Looks like Mask knows Sathoris was town.

This shit again....I don't call Sathoris town or hint at knowing his alignment BUT HEY YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS. I don't agree or understand the need to concern yourself with dead players instead of focusing only on the living players.

(When you see it, you'll shit bricks)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Amrun »

When I see what?

Also, I mentioned jily several different times in my re-read, so try again.

And no, I did NOT say you were setting me up to be mislynched. I said you were TRYING to chain mislynches, which I admit is a little bit confusing way of wording it, but that doesn't matter. Basically, you were throwing dirt and hoping it stuck; your "case" was vague enough to push me regardless of jil's flip. I never thought you'd be succesful at this venture, but I did think the attempt was scummy.

Also, it's funny how you didn't post most of day 1 and had sparse posts day 2 until I came out guns blazing against you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 am

Post by The Mask »

When you see my gambit.

You mention jily but it's indirect. You spoke towards Sathoris I believe, and you reference jily but STILL you never say anything solid about jily's postings.

I'm posting a lot because I have somebody to play with AND I won't be online tomorrow so I'm knocking out as much as I can in the next few hours.

Amrun wrote:And no, I did NOT say you were setting me up to be mislynched. I said you were TRYING to chain mislynches

Amrun wrote:P-edit: CUTE. Going after easy targets that clearly haven't even read the game and then
setting up mislynches
based upon it.

Please, please, stop. I'm trying to lynch jily first but you're becoming more appetizing by the hour.

:licks teeth:

To refresh everyone's memory, Amrun has/had jily as a nullread, though she is probs a mislynch. Even though she's in the middle of Am's list. But it's cuz I'm scum now and jily gets a secret town push. Even though jily is not sweating out a drop of townie-juice. Cuz I'm scum now.

Amrun......my lawyer hired a private investigator. You chief?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Amrun »

No, I did post to jily. I asked her questions and have pushed her for content today. Your point here is ridiculous.

You are misinterpreting the bolded vastly, but I didn't word it well so that is okay.

PS you're "now" you've been scum since the first few pages. Hint: in that reads list you frequently mention, you were #2.

I don't understand your weird hints. Are you trying to say I've got a cop guilty on you?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”