Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by deselby »

@celebloki- I agree with your reasons for the lynch, but the hammer was very early. We still had a lot of time to learn stuff and get reads on all players, so the quick lynch couldn't be good for town. Do you disagree? (not that you were the only bloodthirsty player...)

@bobsnox, why the FOS on me, if I may ask?
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Parama - I think Coolskins and deselby are buddies. Do you see why? I'll explain but I want tonsee if it jumps out to anyome else like it did to me.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Parama »

Reading that post... no, I don't!
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Coolskins said something about not wanting to play with newbies. Deselby claimed to be a newbie. Coolskins said I'm looking forward to playing with you. I would quote but it's hard with the phone. Seems to me like Coolskins and deselby had time to get acquainted in scumchat before the game.
deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by deselby »

bobsnox wrote:Coolskins said something about not wanting to play with newbies. Deselby claimed to be a newbie. Coolskins said I'm looking forward to playing with you. I would quote but it's hard with the phone. Seems to me like Coolskins and deselby had time to get acquainted in scumchat before the game.

Today's challenge: can anyone provide an accusation based on less evidence than this? You have provided no evidence whatsoever against either of us, other than the laughable claim quoted above, and the fact that parama said coolskins is scum. Do you think I am not a newbie? Why? Also, if we chatted pre game, why would we repeat it here?

In fact there is a more of a link between you and parama, see post 76 & 176. I point this out not because it means anyhting, but it just shows how utterly baseless your accusation is.

Town aim to lynch on evidence, scum just aim to lynch. Unless you have something else to add which makes sense:

vote bobsnox
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Parama wrote:
vote: Hrezs

since there's two more scum, and Hrezs is one of them.

Hows this work again? I came back to read the game and the thread was closed.

Also you just called
people scum, and said
more scum left?

Sounds like a scumslip.

Vote: Parama

Of note: I havent actually read day 1
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Parama wrote:Hrezs, Zodiark, don, xvart, and kondi all need to post more; they all have 5 or less posts, and at least one of those is pregame for each.

-ponders for a moment-

-looks back at the quicklynch the day before-

-leers-

Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:

Also you just called
people scum, and said
more scum left?

Sounds like a scumslip.

Of note: I havent actually read day 1

Can you say epic reaching?

Vote:Celebloki

Hammering a claimed OSV = bad

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day = terrible

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI = scum

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI, and the claimed OSV flips OSV = if your not scum, I need to relearn how to scumhunt.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:02 am

Post by deselby »

@xvart and kondi
reading back, your contributions to this game so far:
1)hopping on the beck wagon
2)lurking

comments?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:49 am

Post by Parama »

Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:

Also you just called
people scum, and said
more scum left?
Sounds like a scumslip.

BWAHAHAHAHA

There are 2 more scum left besides confscum CooLskins. Nice outrageous misrep there. I'm going to go ahead and say that you're confscum too.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

bobsnox wrote:Coolskins said something about not wanting to play with newbies. Deselby claimed to be a newbie. Coolskins said I'm looking forward to playing with you. I would quote but it's hard with the phone. Seems to me like Coolskins and deselby had time to get acquainted in scumchat before the game.

Going back over the game, I feel I should point out the slight misrep here.

CooLskins wrote:
Haschel Cedricson wrote:Wait, we've got a hydra in the game? Not too pleased about that.

yes actually. I believe I made it very clear in the queue that this is a hydra. If you are very much apposed to it (after talking to bub) we could easily replace out.

@Beck, okay, I just didn't want to have two complete noobs like we had last game that we played in.

deselby wrote:@coolskins, I am a noob, I have played 1 newbie game. I will try not to damage your sanity too much.

CooLskins said, and I quote, that he "didn't want two complete noobs...", not that he didn't want to play with noobs full stop.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Those in danger of being exposed #5:

Hrezs (1)
- Parama,
Celebloki (2)
- don_johnson, Zodiark13,
don_johnson (1)
- CooLskins,
Parama (1)
- Hrezs,
bobsnox (1)
- deselby,
CooLskins (1)
- bobsnox,

Not Voting (4)
- xvart, Haschel Cedricson, kondi2424, Celebloki,

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.

V/LAs:

Parama: 26/6-29/6.
don_johnson: until 27/6
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

First off, Bob, what do you think of Celebloki's hammer?

Parama, why are you voting for Hrezs?

CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 am

Post by CooLskins »

deselby wrote:So, a litlle bit more patience today, everyone?

^yes we need this.

I personally have the strongest scum read on kondi right now. Just looking at his iso we see that he doesn't contribute to the game. Basically he is active lurking...

He has made a total of 5 posts and never gave a solid reason for his beck vote:

kondi2424 wrote:Oh, Parama already wrapped up the scum for us? Awesome.

VOTE: Beck

And later just asking for a claim:

kondi2424 wrote:
Celebloki wrote:RVS
Unvote
@kondi, were you aware you put Beck at L-1?

Yea. He listed the 5 people that were already voting for him, so I knew he was at L2.

Beck wrote:And you say wifom like it's a negative thing, I can assure you 100% wifom isn't a scum tell(and yes I can provide proof for my 100% statement, unlike parama for his)

Proof please. Claim please.

The above (at least to me) shows that all kondi wants to do is lynch whoever is the biggest wagon.

Next we get to don...

Like kondi don does not contribute to the game at all. Only having six posts and no votes d-1. The extent of his scum hunting can be found in post #69 (thank you for the "real post number :wink: "):

don_johnson wrote:
Beck wrote:So to get some discussion going, Don I find it just s tad interesting that you post shortly after I vote for you, especially since your post was to clarify which don I voted for.

just got home from work. my question was rhetorical.

beck wrote:Also Don, you seem to be posting elsewhere on site but not posting in here during the same time frame. I could understand a lack of time excuse if we were actually debating or discussing something heavy, but thats not the case here.

i never gave an "excuse". not sure what you are getting at.

beck wrote:Any reason why you aren't posting in here?

not in particular, no. can't talk about ongoing games, but i did just win one. :)

And naturally we have the non committal committal in post #88

don_johnson wrote:beck wagon is good. he has no sense of humor.

With no vote. Trying to gain town credit by "not being for the beck lynch". It also sets him up so he could easily transfer his suspicions to somebody else.

Next lets get to a recent post that needs addressing:

Parama wrote:
Parama wrote:CooLskins and Beck just both double RVSed. There is a 100% chance at least one is scum.

So CooLskins is basically confirmed scum now.

Here we go. I have the strongest scum read on player A, but I will not vote for him because He is so scummy that we can lynch him tomorrow, bullshit. If you have a scum read on somebody why are you not voting for them? It seems stupid to allow a someone who you are absolutely sure is scum survive till the night. There is no town motivation for voting for a number two scum read this early in the day, period.

Vote stays on don because bub also has a strong scum read on him.

~CooLDoG
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 am

Post by bobsnox »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:First off, Bob, what do you think of Celebloki's hammer?

Parama, why are you voting for Hrezs?

didn't like it but I thought his reaction to my FoS was townie so he's a null read for me.

I don't like deselby's reaction to my Coolskins vote and I don't like how Coolskins ignored it and my vote (unless I missed it - phone posting sorry). There are clearly better suspects than myself at the moment.

Parama's hrezs vote threw me off but I don't think he's scum. He's not today's lynch.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 am

Post by xvart »

I'm here. Been busy with Alumni Weekend and another game. Will have posted by tonight.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

*This post is from CooLskins - HP

don_johnson wrote:what waffle? i wasn't even around when the lynch was carried through. i never voted beck, and i never backed off on my stance that the wagon was good(cause beck was quicklynched.) my stance can hardly be described as a waffle. i demand you choose better verbage.

It can and was. Yes you never voted for beck, but you showed support for the wagon in a scummy waffle way. I also love it how your first post of the day is to defend yourself and do no scumhunting.

Also, I agree with CooLDoG regarding Parama. If Parama thinks we are confirmed scum (and he has said this more than once) then why isn't he voting for us?

-Bub
Last edited by Humble Poirot on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 am

Post by bobsnox »

Bub you're posting as yourself. Kinda confusing
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 am

Post by CooLskins »

Arg! Wrong account.
*Try to be careful with that because it screws the Activity overview - HP
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

bobsnox wrote:didn't like it but I thought his reaction to my FoS was townie so he's a null read for me.

What didn't you like about it?
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:26 am

Post by CooLskins »

Per request:

bobsnox wrote:VOTE: CooLskins

Mostly hunch. Something is off about post #26.

FoS deselby

No specific reason in vote post. Moving on to your next post about us...

CooLskins #16 wrote:/confirm also.

For the sake of sanity are any of you guys noobs who are right out of the noob games?

Note: above is bub's confirm...

-CooLDoG

I just didn't want to be explain a bunch of stuff along the way like it was a noob game. I also wanted to know for read perposes. For a noob some things aren't necessarily scum tells, like not wanting to RVS, or different posting style (a lot or very few posts).

Also,

CooLskins 26 wrote:

deselby wrote:@coolskins, I am a noob, I have played 1 newbie game. I will try not to damage your sanity too much.

I
just finished a game with two people who did not even go through newbies
. You should be fine, and I'm looking forward to playing with you.

This is farther clarification as to why I wanted to know who (if any) the noobs were. And Pleasure playing with is simply an acknowledgment similar to gg, gl, or hf.

bobsnox wrote:

didn't like it but I thought his reaction to my FoS was townie so he's a null read for me.

I don't like deselby's reaction to my Coolskins vote and I don't like how Coolskins ignored it and my vote (unless I missed it - phone posting sorry). There are clearly better suspects than myself at the moment.

[/quote]
Parama, kondi, and Don took my full attention at the time.

Des' reaction found here:

deselby wrote:

Today's challenge: can anyone provide an accusation based on less evidence than this? You have provided no evidence whatsoever against either of us, other than the laughable claim quoted above, and the fact that parama said coolskins is scum. Do you think I am not a newbie? Why? Also, if we chatted pre game, why would we repeat it here?

In fact there is a more of a link between you and parama, see post 76 & 176. I point this out not because it means anyhting, but it just shows how utterly baseless your accusation is.

Town aim to lynch on evidence, scum just aim to lynch. Unless you have something else to add which makes sense:

vote bobsnox

Firs thing that strikes me is how quick he is to react to it. Second thing that strikes me is that he doesn't have a vote on him. He seems to be afraid of a possible lynch on him, and that explains his reactionary play. Interesting that he does not make much comment about the beck wagon at all in both days...

@del, reads?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 am

Post by xvart »

Parama wrote:OSV in a 13p?
pssh. all that would do is waste a lynch for the town. I see no reason to change my vote.

This really strikes me as strange. I don't think I've personally ever seen a full shot vig in a mini normal I've played but I have seen even/odd night vigs and a one shot vig is less shots than those so I don't really get the implication that a one shot vig in a mini normal is unbalanced or soooo unlikely. In fact, wasn't some of the justification for having the mini limit increase to a player base of 13 to incorporate a vig to increase town chances of winning? This just seems like an off the cuff reason to power through the lynch with no substantive base in reality. Based on your opinion do you think a full vig or an even/odd vig is even less likely than a full vig in a mini normal?

Parama wrote:
Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:

Also you just called
people scum, and said
more scum left?
Sounds like a scumslip.

BWAHAHAHAHA

There are 2 more scum left besides confscum CooLskins. Nice outrageous misrep there. I'm going to go ahead and say that you're confscum too.

I actually don't think this is a misrep as much as misinterpretation. Your original post isn't exactly a shining example of clarity.

I also agree that not voting CooLskins is very telling and in the end is what is making me put my vote on Parama. I think the first two could be attributed to Parama as town or scum due to his erratic play and forceful personality, but this lack of vote really looks to me to be one of those examples where it's one of his reads he throws out there amongst all the other reads, connections, and percentages to fall back on later. However, this cannot be fully tested without CooLskins flipping scum first; but the fact that Parama isn't voting someone that is confirmed scum is a huge scumtell regardless of the other players alignment.

VOTE: Parama

I also don't have anything concrete (mostly just gut) but while we're throwing out complete scum team reads I would say CooLskins, don, and Parama.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:15 am

Post by bobsnox »

Xvart - those three together?...

Haschel - how he basically summarized why everyone was content to lynch Beck (seemed like a scummy way to seem protown instead of natural town behavior) and how he earlier just said he wanted to wait before hammering without explaining why.

You know what, I'm good with a cele lynch after reviewing his case again.

UNVOTE: Coolskins

VOTE: Celeboki

I think this is the right idea for now. Coolskins and deselby are reacting to my first vote. We can get more info out of them while gettimg the Celeboki wagon going.

Again, Parama is not today's lynch.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 am

Post by don_johnson »

C'est moi? Xvart is my neighbor btw. So im a wee bit shocked by the accusation.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by CooLskins »

bobsnox wrote:Xvart - those three together?...

Haschel - how he basically summarized why everyone was content to lynch Beck (seemed like a scummy way to seem protown instead of natural town behavior) and how he earlier just said he wanted to wait before hammering without explaining why.

You know what, I'm good with a cele lynch after reviewing his case again.

UNVOTE: Coolskins

VOTE: Celeboki

I think this is the right idea for now. Coolskins and deselby are reacting to my first vote. We can get more info out of them while gettimg the Celeboki wagon going.

Again, Parama is not today's lynch.

Ohh shit, that attack didn't work out. Lets just attack the guy who hammered. Not the person who has posted no content (and put beck at l-1) or the person who doesn't defend himself, or even the person who doesn't vote for his #1 scum read. Lets just vote for the biggest wagon.

@don, you could still be a scum neighbor. Xvart needs to confirm this claim.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by CooLskins »

Also, @ Bob, reasons for vote? Because I see none.

~CooLDoG

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”