Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Neruz »

I have a suspiciously named Level 1 Information Box if anyone is interested.

Incidentally VOTE: xvart because the random number god told me to.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Neruz »

CooLDoG wrote:
Neruz wrote:I have a suspiciously named Level 1 Information Box if anyone is interested.

Incidentally VOTE: xvart because the random number god told me to.

Level 2 or up. I have a fairly good idea of what mine does. And I don't want it.

If you are proposing a trade, i am listening.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Neruz »

She's already been told that hohum, repeatedly. Don't waste your time and just play the damn game.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Neruz »

Challenge Accepted.

VOTE: hohum
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Neruz »

Actually that's something i forgot to ask;

@Mod: Do we need to unvote?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Seraphim's Codex

Gameplay

• 1. All votes and unvotes should be
    bolded
    and use this format:
    Vote: Whoever
    Unvote: Whoever

Neruz and DeathNote, please do this and then revote. Things are going to get confusing if you try and vote for another person without unvoting the first person. Your vote could mistakenly be counted twice.

Some mods require that votes first be unvoted, others do not. Seraphim did not clarify if unvotes are needed or not.

I do, however, assure you that votes will not mistakenly be counted twice, and if Seraphim does err in the vote count someone will be quick to point it out and get it fixed. Let Seraphim worry about mod problems, he's the mod, its his job.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:-.- If unvotes were not required, they would not be mentioned in the rules. There would be no point to it. The fact that they are, means that unvotes are part of the game. As a player, I have a right to worry, just like other players have pointed out mistakes and clarified things. Unvoting first is the right thing to do. There's no need to make a fuss about it. In the meantime, I know I won't be counting the votes of anyong who has voted twice without unvoting.

And that is why i have asked the mod to clarify.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:And like I've said, the mod put it in the rules. Unvoting isn't something that would exist as something a person can choose or choose not to do when they want to change their votes. The fact that it is mentioned in the rules is all the confirmation you need. Don't argue just for the sake of arguing.O_o

*Sigh*

YamiChan, it is often a result that mods allow unvotes, but do not require them. I myself ran a Mini Normal where i stated the formats for Votes and Unvotes and then went on to say that Unvotes while appreciated, were not required. Whether or not Unvotes are required changes from mod to mod, hence why i have asked Seraphim to clarify as he did not state one way or the other.

The fact that you refused to join a Newbie Game and thus are completely unaware of things like this is not my fault, it is yours.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Neruz »

That's a pit? I thought it was a wagon.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Neruz »

UNVOTE: xvart (Just in case)
VOTE: YamiChan for not even bothering to pretend she is scumhunting, instead preferring protestations that everyone else is out to get her.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:I'm doing my best to figure out who the Mafia are

No you are not, you are flailing wildly and screaming about how everyone hates you. Being this scummy this early in the game is actually a considerable achievement.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Neruz »

We have every right to lecture you and tell you lies, unfortunately for you what we're telling you right now is the truth. You've caved spectaculary under pressure and rather than even attempting a pretense of defending yourself you've fallen into a desperate attempt at appealing to emotion and constant rhetoric. These are not the actions of an innocent townie accused of being scum, these are the actions of a fearful scum trapped in a corner who cannot find a way to get out.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Neruz »

My proof is very simple. You're absurdly overdefensive. A few people voted you and your response was to accuse everyone involved of lying and bullying and being disrespectful and so on. Your response to the votes and pressure is to claim that we are
not playing the game the right way.
Furthermore not only did you respond with blatant AtE, but you attempted to bring the
mod
into the argument as well. Such desperation is an incredibly strong scum tell.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Neruz »

First up, is it
really
that hard to spell my name properly people?

hohum wrote:
Unvote, Vote Nurex
You followed the drama and you knew she was going to be absurdly over defensive (as you put it) when this game started. So you're running with a null-tell ball as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't follow the drama, i did stumble upon this thread thanks to the drama surrounding YamiChan, but i decided to in because my Large Normal is taking forever to fill up and because the mystery box mechanic interested me. I did, however, know that Yami would act exactly like this, my correctly predicting that does not give her a free pass to commit AtE fallacies and act in a scummy manner. Simply because i know someone is going to act scummy doesn't change the fact that they are acting scummy, furthermore i am
certainly
not going to WIFOM myself into giving Yami said free pass on day 1. If this were a lylo situation i might be more open to potential WIFOM, but it is not, so i am not.

DeathNote wrote:But... She is also a flustered newb who is in over her head. I remember my first game was similar just with less posts by me and more self voting. It is for this reason that I can not vote Yami just yet, I am thinking that she is more then likely town.

Indeed, and i respect your decision to not join the wagon yet. But don't let her newbness disguise genuine scumtells. It's one thing to keep in mind that a newbie is acting in a newbie fashion, but being a newbie does not give you a free pass to act scummy. A lot of newbies take advantage of that (either knowingly or not) to get away with obvious scumtells by passing them off as newbie errors.

Post #123 seals the deal for me at this stage. Rikana, someone who, as far as i am aware, has not interacted with her prior to this point voted for her. Her
immediate
reaction was to accuse him of being mafia. That is pure defensive scumplay.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Neruz »

hohum wrote:All those words are fine and dandy but you're basically pushing policy wagon
s

No, i am not. If my vote on Yami were a policy vote i would not be pointing out scum tells in her actions. I would have simply voted her and ended the discussion there.

hohum wrote:That's right. Wagons. Plural. You tried to push one on me too.

No i didn't. I placed an RVS vote on you as part of a silly joke. I find the fact that you seem to think such an obviously random vote was serious extremely suspicious; you're not an inexperienced player, you should be able to tell that vote was RVS.

hohum wrote:Are you planning on doing ANY scum hunting this game, Nurez?

Are you planning on learning how to spell my name huhom?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Neruz »

hohum wrote:
Neruz wrote:
hohum wrote:All those words are fine and dandy but you're basically pushing policy wagon
s

No, i am not. If my vote on Yami were a policy vote i would not be pointing out scum tells in her actions. I would have simply voted her and ended the discussion there.

But you just got done acknowledging that it's expected behavior. Policy lynch by the very definition of the term.

A policy lynch is typically either a lynch because a player's bad play is considered actively detrimental to the town, or a lynch on a player for reasons unrelated to the player's scumminess. My noting a pattern in YamiChan's actions and then expecting that pattern to continue is indeed unrelated to her scumminess, but that's not why i'm voting her. I'm voting her because she is not reacting as a townie should react.

Did i expect her to act like this? Broadly. Does that give her a free pass to act in a scummy fashion? No. If being expected to act scummy allowed one to discard scumtells, every player on the site would simply act as scummily as possible in every game. I do not have any meta on Yami from prior games, so i cannot say if she would act differently as town or scum, therefore i must fall back onto generalised scumtells, and general scumtells currently point to her being scum.

hohum wrote:
Nurrrex wrote:
hohum wrote:That's right. Wagons. Plural. You tried to push one on me too.

No i didn't. I placed an RVS vote on you as part of a silly joke. I find the fact that you seem to think such an obviously random vote was serious extremely suspicious; you're not an inexperienced player, you should be able to tell that vote was RVS.

SpyreX placed a vote on me as part of a silly joke. You followed up, which is at least some basic indicator that you took it seriously.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/challenge-accepted

hohum wrote:
Aww hell I just give up wrote:
hohum wrote:Are you planning on doing ANY scum hunting this game, Nurez?

Are you planning on learning how to spell my name huhom?

I'm doing it to piss you off. I'm glad to see it's working.

Then i am afraid you are failing. Keep trying though, you'll know when you've succeded.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Neruz »

EBWOP:

I also find it impossible to accept that the following quote is actually legitimate and not a poor attempt to excuse the fact that Yami has found herself attracting more attention than she wants. I certainly never expected to see anything like this out of her.

YamiChan wrote:As for Mafia-hunting. this game is not designed for it. We don't have roles beyond basic Townie or Mafia, and we also don't have the ability to privately communicate. What little we do know, we are forced to withhold. You can't come out and say you have info or a certain power. That would get you killed.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Neruz »

In a note unrelated to YamiChan but important to the game, the following players have yet to check into the thread.

bvoigt
Mastermind of Sin
DeityKabuto
Toon Fighter
Sathoris
ReaperCharlie
Hoopla
inHimshallibe
jmj3000

I think it might be worth waiting for some input from these players before continuing any of these wagons. We've created a shitload of pages considering over a third of the player base hasn't even posted in the thread yet.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by Neruz »

Wups. Forgot to remove his name from the list :3
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:17 am

Post by Neruz »

Primate wrote:She's conflating people attacking her behavior with attacking her.

She does that anyway regardless of being in a game or not. Null tell there.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Neruz »

hohum wrote:
Neruz wrote:
Primate wrote:She's conflating people attacking her behavior with attacking her.

She does that anyway regardless of being in a game or not. Null tell there.

Yet somehow a page ago you were using that as a reason to push for votes.

Misrep some moar plz. I wasn't using the fact that she takes everything personally as a reason to push for votes, i was using using the fact
that was all she was doing
to push for votes. She wasn't scumhunting, she wasn't contributing. All she was doing was 'woe is me for i am a victim and you are all terrible bullies who hate me' and so on. Had she been both whining and scumhunting, i wouldn't have voted for her. It was not the presence of the first, but the lack of the second.

Upon being called out on this, her response was to flail around and claim that it's impossible to scumhunt because there aren't any power roles in the game. Now i find it incredibly hard to believe that is what she really thinks. First, she claims to have prior mafia experience and second she
knew
what this game involved when she signed up. So either her prior mafia experience has never once contained a single instance of scumhunting and she deliberately signed up for a game in which she believed the town would be largely powerless, or she's spewing a torrent of bullshit to try and hide the fact that she isn't scumhunting not because she doesn't know how to, but because she is scum and thus has nothing to hunt.

And, of course, to add an extra degree of absurdity to her protestations, she's tried to claim we're somehow attacking the mod when we attack her. I honestly don't know what to make of that one, but it looks like a pretty transparent attempt to get people to stop attacking her by implying a modkill or something equally rediculous. I don't know.

Primate wrote:
Unvote, vote Neruz

Ok, while i accept that sometimes a player has little to add to a discussion, you give us
nothing at all?

Blatant opportunism at it's finest. Explain yourself,
now

UNVOTE: YamiChan
VOTE: Primate
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Neruz »

You seriously opened a box called Poetic Justice? That was
never
going to end well.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Neruz »

Eh, i'm not seeing hohum scum. I dunno, i've never played with him before, but this sort of passive-aggressive antagonism is pretty normal for him outside of mafia games.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Poetic Justice,
I thought could be some kind of,
Vengeful power, Kay?

Come on, really? Opening a box labelled 'Poetic Justice' was only ever going to cause you pain and suffering.

Although i have to hand it to Seraphim, a Haiku post restriction is sheer genius.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Neruz »

Given that LLD isn't hiding behind the Haiku post restriction, i'm inclined to think it's legit.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Neruz »

DeathNote wrote:It was the primate vote. Six pages of bitching and moaning about how scummy and stupid Yami is and then suddenly just voting someone cause they voted you without reason.

Opportunism is the strongest scumtell i know of. Nothing Yami has done compares to Primate just up and joining a bandwagon without even a
single word
justifying why he did so. And when asked to elaborate? He just point blank refused. If you don't see that as extremely scummy, there is something wrong with you.

Juls wrote:Scum could fake a post restriction to say "hey, look, I can't express my thoughts clearly because I have a post restriction"
Town could fake a post restriction too and I would rather not share why because I don't want to do the work for scum.

LLD hasn't used the PR to avoid sharing info\expressing thoughts clearly however. In fact she seems to be doing everything in her power to express herself as clearly as possible. The PR has no bearing on her alignment, but i see no reason to believe it is faked at this point in time.

ReaperCharlie's post restriction in the other hand looks really bad. While i could believe a Haiku post restriction and i believe i have already made my feelings as to it's brilliance clear, a one word post restriction is just plain bad. I find the concept that Seraphim would willingly put a one word post restriction box in the game highly implausible.

ReaperCharlie certainly is using his PR to avoid expressing himself well too. With that in mind,
FOS: ReaperCharlie
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Neruz »

In related news, if RC wants to continue with this one word post restriction farce, it might be worth policy lynching him. I struggle to see how he can possibly be useful to the town like this.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Neruz »

Yeah ok, ReaperCharlie is our lynch today. I'm not buying one word of his Post Restriction claim; if he really had a one word PR, as Hoopla said, he'd be restricted to not posting in a row like that.

Having a 1 word PR with a 5 posts in a line limit is functionally identical to having a 5 word PR, except five times more annoying and obnoxious. ReaperCharlie is lying, and that makes him a likely scum candidate.

UNVOTE: Primate
VOTE: ReaperCharlie

Not buyin' yer bullshittery.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Neruz »

You can roll your eyes at me as much as you like, your claim is extremely implausible.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Neruz »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Scuuuuuum.

It's possible. You're still a better lynch though.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Neruz »

Sathoris wrote:Dmnt! pnd m bx.

nnyng pst rstrctns r rl. Blvng RC's rstrctn nw.

A vowelless PR is substantially more believable than RC's claimed PR.

Also i am now quite terrified of going anywhere near my box.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Neruz »

Jesus fucking christ a picture PR claim?

YamiChan wrote:I'm sick of having to tell people over and over.@_@

And it's silly to put off a lynch. The longer it does, the worse it will be.

The longer the day goes, the more we get to see how players interact with each other and the more information we can potentially glean in the future. Shorter days favor the scum as the less they have to interact, the lower their chance of scumslipping.

@Mod: As the list of boxes on the shelf has not been released yet, may i trade with the shelf at random or do we have to wait until tomorrow?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Neruz »

Also, in light of MoS's picture PR claim, i am going to UNVOTE: ReaperCharlie

I'm still not entirely convinced, but four claimed PR's warrents a reread of this mess.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Neruz »

Also, if someone could give me the bullet points on why CSL is scum, that would be helpful. I tunneled a bit much on Yami at the start and seem to have missed CSL being scummy entirely.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Neruz »

@Mod: Is trading with the shelf public or private?

Juls wrote:@Neruz - CSL is scummy because she did a complete 180 on YamiChan saying she was just looking for her to do something "townie". This after baiting and pushing the easy obv-target (hey! just like you did).

Thanks, i'll keep an eye out for that.

Also it's not what i did, i still think there's a good chance YamiChan is scum, but i also accept that there is a possibility that i am wrong. Certainly i tunneled rather hard on her (for Day 1 at any rate), so there is a reasonable chance i overreacted.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Neruz »

Also also,
ReaperCharlie
, what level was your box?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Neruz »

He has claimed an image only post restriction, yes.

Mastermind of Sin
, what level was your box?
Sathoris
same question.
Hoopla
same question.

I have a sneaking suspicion about the boxes.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Neruz »

Just as a heads up guys, i'm about to open a box with a name which is almost certainly going to bone me up the ass.

Also i was thinking Seraphim might have used an inverted power scale for the levels, but it seems not. Owell.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Neruz »

The name of this box makes it an obviously bad idea to open, but curiousity killed the cat, i
must
see what it does.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Neruz »

danakillsu wrote:
YamiChan wrote:>_>; More long phases. The Mafia must take forever choosing a kill.

Ahem. AND planning lynch strategies, AN-
NO, NO, MUST RESIST URGE TO CONTRADICT THE OBVIOUSLY IGNORANT. HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.

Resisting urges must be more orgasmic than i thought.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Neruz »

Also, i won't start posting in heiroglyphics. I may, however, go mad from the revelation of what is in my box.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Neruz »

CSL wrote:I ALREADY WENT MAD! lol

I'm not kidding, the box's name leads me to believe it contains insanity.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Neruz »

CSL wrote:You don't get it.

I do :P
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Neruz »

Actually it occurs to me CSL that since you're about to die, you should probably tell us what your box did.

Although a quick ISO reveals that you don't seem to be concerned about said lynching, so i'm guessing it's something that negates said lynching.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Neruz »

CSL wrote:Clue 1: I'm happy that I'm lynched.

I'm guessing either some form of reviver\unlynchable or possibly Super Saint? Am i warm?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Neruz »

Oh god Jester never even occured to me.

Please tell me you're not a Jester CSL.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Neruz »

So you are claiming Jester.

Well played CSL. Well played.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Neruz »

In the case of the game continuing, the Jester wins with whoever wins at the end. Basically, if CSL is a Jester, she's now won.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:And the Jester can switch sides while alive?O_o I don't think winning in that way is all that interesting.

Jester is a third party with a win condition independant of all other players. Jester win condition is literally "Be lynched." that's it.

Also SpyreX, may i suggest some lovely sweet and sour sauce?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Neruz »

Given Hoopla's claim and the post restriction madness flying about, i would absolutely be willing to believe there's a box that turns someone into a cult leader.

Also note that nowhere does Seraphim actually say there is a Mafia, only that you can start as either Town or Mafia.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Neruz »

I guess even Vi has a bastardly streak when he wants to let it shine through :P
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Neruz »

Why would the Jester want to get lynched if they don't win?

YamiChan wrote:If you are lying, I'm pretty sure you can get modkilled for it.

No, you cannot. Feel free to re-read the rules and look for one that states lying about game mechanics is not allowed if you don't believe me.

In fact i'm pretty sure there are a few games on the site that were actually won because of scum lying about game machanics.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:Because they're the Jester.O_o They want to have a laugh at everyone else's expense.

Like any player they want to play to their wincon. If their wincon states that they win with the town then they're just going to play like a townie.

YamiChan wrote:And we'll see. I would be very surprised if it was actually okay to lie in that manner.

Prepare to be surprised.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:The Jester is different. They live to mess with everyone else.

Then how does the Jester win?

YamiChan wrote:And I really don't think it's fine.

You have already made this clear. Unfortunately you remain incorrect.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:Officially, the Jester is part of the Town and therefore wins if the Town wins.

In which case the Jester is a town power role and plays as such. In fact, the Jester as you described it would
not
want to get lynched most of the time, as he will probably end up causing more harm to the town than to any of the scum factions.

YamiChan wrote:Just because something is not clearly stated to be against the rules, that doesn't mean it's fine. There are some things that should just be common sense.

Then i'm afraid you will have to accept that not everyone shares the same views and opinions that you do.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:And you are not everyone.

Please point to the location in my post where i stated that i was.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 am

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:-.- You are the one insisting that I am wrong, even though this is just your opinion on the situation.

And your insistance that you are right is just
your
opinion on the situaton. What is your point?

You also still havn't shown me where i said i was everyone. Please either do so, or admit that you were lying when you made that statement.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:32 am

Post by Neruz »

Neruz wrote:
YamiChan wrote:-.- You are the one insisting that I am wrong, even though this is just your opinion on the situation.

And your insistance that you are right is just
your
opinion on the situaton. What is your point?

You also still havn't shown me where i said i was everyone. Please either do so, or admit that you were lying when you made that statement.

I will also accept an apology for the baseless implication made against me and your discourteous response to my requesting proof for said baseless implication.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Neruz »

Primate wrote:Thought: Town win condition means we definitely started off with a mafia.

Good point actually.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Neruz »

Holy motherfucking shit, FIVE DEATHS?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Neruz »

Also, ladies and gentlemen, from opening my box i have learned the most useful information that no recruitment mechanics are in play in the game.

I'm not sure if that means no recruitment mechanics -right now- or -ever-, but given that it was a level 2 box i'd guess it probably means ever, in which case Hoopla's Cult Cop box was a red herring.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Neruz »

*Facepalm*
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Neruz »

Why would you claim that out of the blue?

Also, why Hoopla?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Neruz »

I'm pretty sure he was lying because he's a dick.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Neruz »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Neruz wrote:Why would you claim that out of the blue?

Also, why Hoopla?

Read what I wrote carefully. I didn’t claim to have killed Hoopla. I HAVE a claim from someone who claims to have killed Hoopla. Rather large difference.

Oh woops, i read that 'of' as 'to'.

So i'm guessing you mean a power result, tracking or something similar on Hoopla? Or did you actually recieve a message with the claim? Because if it's the latter i
really
want to know the logic behind vigging Hoopla.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Neruz
– When are you claiming to have opened the box that gave you that information re: alignment changes.

The opening of the box resolved at the same time as the lynch yesterday. I assume. I sent the PM opening the box between #610 and #613, i got the response about it's contents at about the same time that Seraphim ended the day with the CSL lynch.

In relation to the vote thing, hohum seems more town than scum to me, but kondi's ISO is pretty evasive, he doesn't seem to have actually provided much content, most of his posts being one or two short lines. But even given that i'm not really picking up scum vibes from it either.

inHim's vote on RC looks really bad though.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Neruz »

What just happened?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Neruz »

Ignore previous post, it appears i don't think well at 4am and forgot about bah posts.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Neruz »

First up guys, some of you need to read the opening post, specifically the Mafia Goon PM, specifically the highlighted part:

Seraphim wrote:
You are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

Voice(Passive)
– You are allowed to speak in-thread during the day without any limitations.
Vote(Passive)
– You have one vote. During the day, you may put this vote on a player to see them lynched.
Box(Active)
– You may use any boxes you possess at any time, granting you whatever powers it contains. This will consume the box. So long as you have a box, you may participate in all trading activities. You are able to consume up to two boxes over the course of the game. You start the game with one box.
Mafia Faction(Information/Faction)
– The members of the Mafia are.....??????
Mafia Communication(Passive/Faction)
– You may speak with your fellow Mafia members in the following quicktopic at any time: @$#@$#@$#@$#
Mafia Kill(Active/Faction)
– You and your fellow Mafia members may send one of your members to kill another player each night. Barring external influences, that player will die.
Your kill flavor is “exploded”.

Win Condition(Mafia):
You win when players with the Mafia Win Condition make up a majority of the voting power and nothing can prevent this from happening.

Please confirm by PM.

bvoigt was the Mafia Kill and it's blatantly obvious why; he had only a handful of posts and they were all fairly bland making him a very safe kill.

In relation to my box:

I started with a Level 1 Information Box with the name Abraham Lincoln. After deciding it was worth the risk, i traded with the shelf and got in exchange, a Level 2 Information Box with the name HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR. I figured that with a name like that it was almost certainly a box containing dangerous forbidden knowledge about the Outer Gods or something similar that would send me completely insane.

Instead i got a small note in the bottom of the box which was noted as to look like a printed sheet of some sort of fax written by Mr. Asche. The note appeared to be a continuation of a previous conversation which i had no context for except for one phrase about it being a pity none of their minds could be bought. After the flavour text it stated that i had gained new information and that i now know there are no recruitment mechanics in play in the game.

To be totally honest, i am somewhat dissapointed, box did not deliver.

In unrelated news, i'm really not sure i'm buying hohum's post restriction at all. Not only does it seem very convenient for him to suddenly get a post restriction as he comes under suspicion of being scum but it seems way too appropriate that hohum would get a rage PR.
FoS: Hohum
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Neruz »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Unvote
, tho

I'm not voting for anyone at the moment am i?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Neruz »

Wait what, why is DK scum?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Neruz »

Hmm, you make a compelling argument.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Neruz »

Can anyone else make heads or tails of what the hell DK is trying to say? Because right now from where i'm standing it looks like he's throwing up an incomprehensible smoke screen to try and dodge the fact that his reasoning behind his RC vote is complete bollocks.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Neruz »

To be fair, RC's PR
is
somewhat implausible. But MoI makes some extremely strong points, i especially like the part where xvart contradicts himself by saying the only person he'd vote is Rikana while he's in the process of voting RC.

VOTE: xvart

If he was trying to policy lynch RC because he has claimed an obnoxious PR i could understand that, but MoI has brought to my attention the fact that he has been busily trying to turn what clearly started as either a policy lynch or a percieved easy lynch into a legitimate lynch. Combine that with the rest of his ISO and he is looking pretty bad.

I'm still not sold on DK being town, but i will admit i tend to be terrible at telling the difference between VI and terribad scum.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Neruz »

DeityKabuto wrote:Anyways, I'm disliking those who say DK is a good lynch, I'm town, so let's move on. It's like the scum are possessing this game and trying to do everything in their power for a mislynch. So now I'm just going to fly under the radar because of them. :|

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Neruz »

<- Has never played with fate.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Neruz »

CooLDoG English Good.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Neruz »

DeityKabuto wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@DK, So do you think that people calling you scum are in fact scum themselves?

More coming one second.

Yes, it may be a contradiction,
but yes, they're all scum
and will turnout at the end of the game, so now we must lynch them day by day.

In 3-5 days, they should all be gone if you guys co-op.

What.

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Neruz »

A selfhammer?
Really?

I swear to god i hope you're scum.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Neruz »

Smooth xvart, smooth.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Neruz »

I could still see that as town frustration selfhammer; it's a terrible move as town but i've known people to do it.

But i'd say that this point hammering xvart is null-cred.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Neruz »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Neruz wrote:I could still see that as town frustration selfhammer; it's a terrible move as town but i've known people to do it.

But i'd say that this point hammering xvart is null-cred.

Neruz is scum.

I bow to your flawless logic and excellent reasoning.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Neruz »

What the fucking fuck happened in this thread while i was asleep?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Neruz »

God fucking damnit DeathNote, i wish you'd said something about that block, that's probably just wasted an extremely powerful ability.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Neruz »

Honestly, i've got nothing right now. That modkill really interrupted my train of thought.

inHimshallibe wrote:
Neruz wrote:God fucking damnit DeathNote, i wish you'd said something about that block, that's probably just wasted an extremely powerful ability.

Also what the hell kind of reaction is this.

My second box gave me a one-shot ability to determine what factions were active in the game and how many players in each faction. I used it on the night DeathNote blocked, wasting it entirely. I'm kind of miffed about that to be honest.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Neruz »

Then something is fishy; i used my box and got back the response that my Census Taker ability gives no result. Further enquiry revealed that the ability had been wasted.

Based on that, i would assume your ability functioned like a roleblock.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Neruz »

My ability was definitely blocked and wasted.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Neruz »

Um, wow.

VOTE: Empking

I just ISOed Empking, he's active lurking so hard it hurts.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Neruz »

Seriously, ISO Empking, his last like ten posts have basically been little more than him jumping on whatever wagon looks promising with no interaction whatsoever.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Neruz »

I'm not really sure i have a scum list. Empking looks terrible on ISO and for some reason i feel that MoI is scummy. But i don't really have a lot right now. All the craziness with roles and boxes and modkills and whatnot has really derailed my train of thought.

I might just have to fall back on looking for the scum trying to lynch me at this rate.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Neruz »

Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:Seriously, ISO Empking, his last like ten posts have basically been little more than him jumping on whatever wagon looks promising with no interaction whatsoever.

Secondly, semi-cop results.

What does this even mean?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Neruz »

Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:
Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:Seriously, ISO Empking, his last like ten posts have basically been little more than him jumping on whatever wagon looks promising with no interaction whatsoever.

Secondly, semi-cop results.

Rhinox claimed a guilty on you twice.

Who the fuck is Rhinox? Are you even in the right game?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Neruz »

Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:
Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:
Empking wrote:Secondly, semi-cop results.

Rhinox claimed a guilty on you twice.

Who the fuck is Rhinox? Are you even in the right game?

Yes.

Care to answer the other question?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Neruz »

No-one called Rhinox has posted in this thread.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Neruz »

See, why couldn't you just say Junox?

Junox has no 'semi cop results' on me, his first 'result' has been counteracted by DeathNote's blockall, and last night he targeted DK, not me. So good work paying attention to the game there Empking.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Neruz »

Why do i get the feeling that SpyreX is trying to get town cred by saying i'm not scum?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Neruz »

Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:See, why couldn't you just say Junox?

Junox has no 'semi cop results' on me, his first 'result' has been counteracted by DeathNote's blockall, and last night he targeted DK, not me. So good work paying attention to the game there Empking.

There were semi-cop results claimed on you twice (and with my vote I can only work with the info given to me). So good work paying attention to the game there Neruz.

*COUGH COUGH*

Junox wrote:Well you guys aren't any fun. We did in fact target DK and were trying a gambit today to get the reaction out of Neruz we didn't get yesterday due to the RB claim coming before Nerus said anything. I (rhinox) got the idea after inhim started drawing attention to neruz's posts that came after the RB was announced.

We do still think Neruz is scummy and is alive when he shouldn't be (
hehe clever choice of wording kekeke
>.> ),
but we do not have the "investigation" result to back it up.

I was hoping players who realized it was a gambit would stay mum on it until neruz reacted. No offense intended to neruz but I didn't think he was paying close enough attention to think gambit and thus we would get an honest reaction.

~Rhinox

YOU'RE A RETARD.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Neruz »

SpyreX wrote:You know me, needin that town credz up in.

Are you scum? No. Ok.

Do you need a treatise from me explaining this?

I just find it a bit odd, i seem to be turning up on a lot of people's scum lists, yet there you are going "neruz ISNT scum but whatevs." but as far as i can tell you've never actually stated
why
you think i'm town. It feels like you're trying to snag some town cred in the event that i get lynched.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Neruz »

I'm not sweating geting lynched today, i don't really have a lot to contribute at the moment so my getting lynched wouldn't be a terrible idea. Something about your saying i'm town just seemed off though; i don't know why exactly, but i thought i'd take the opportunity to talk about it.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Neruz »

Still the same as what i said in #1189, with the addition of minor concern over you trying to town cred.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Neruz »

Oh and i'm pretty sure Empking is scum because he seems to be trying to lynch me based on what is literally bullshit.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Neruz »

Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:Oh and i'm pretty sure Empking is scum because he seems to be trying to lynch me based on what is literally bullshit.

Why?

Explain how your recent posts have been for anything other than padding your iso.

My recent posts have been stopping you from trying to slide through a lynch on me based on 'semi-cop results'
which do not exist.

SpyreX wrote:No no. Just general reads.

At this point you've got to have at least some real feelings about some more than 2 people either side of the fence.

I'm sure if i went back and re-read the thread i'd get something, but i really don't feel like slogging through 49 pages, especially since something like half those pages are full of YamiChan. The long nights and hohum's modkill have completely detached my train of thought for this game. Hell i forgot this game even existed during the last night phase.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Neruz »

I need to go pick up my grandmother and take my little bro for his hour of driving practice so i'll be busy for the next ~2 hours or so, but just for you i'll go back and re-read day 2 and what little there is of day 3 when i get back and give you my thoughts. I'm not touching day 1 with a ten foot pole though.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Neruz »

Alright, i've reread days 2 and 3, thoughts:

kondi (now Empking) looks even worse. kondi was on the tail end of the CSL wagon and an ISO reveals he activee lurked and contributed nothing at all day 1. Empking himself has continued that trend quite strongly ever since he replaced into the slot, he's also made no mention whatsoever of boxes, kondi claimed having a level 2 investigative box, so i'm kind of curious what happened to that.

I don't like DeathNote either, he hasn't posted much, like kondi\emp he's contributed almost nothing to the game and i really dislike the fact that he didn't say anything at all about the blockall, his vote on CSL also looks deliciously opportunistic.

Cooldog is town. Nothing more to say on the matter.

Sathoris has been hiding behind his post restriction lately, whether or not this is a scumtell or he just doesn't feel like dealing with his obnoxious PR is hard to tell.

MoI still seems scummy, i can't put my finger on why though.

Junox seems town, though with his claimed ability i'm not sure why the scum havn't killed him yet.

Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:
Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:Oh and i'm pretty sure Empking is scum because he seems to be trying to lynch me based on what is literally bullshit.

Why?

Explain how your recent posts have been for anything other than padding your iso.

My recent posts have been stopping you from trying to slide through a lynch on me based on 'semi-cop results'
which do not exist.

See this straight up is an untruth. I hadn't been trying to get lynched or even voted for you until the discussion had almost finished.

You had voted me, you then switched to inhim after Junox revealed that he did not in fact have any sort of 'semi cop result' on me at all. After which you proceeded to state that he had two 'semi cop results' on me.

So what, you were saying that Junox had two scum investigation results on me, but
weren't
trying to get me lynched? How exactly does that work?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Neruz »

Riding votes on other people's points is wagoning and not interacting Empking. This is the most you've interacted with other players in the entire game thus far.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 am

Post by Neruz »

I would have thought i'd become scumscumscum if DeathNote flips scum as his blockall claim basically stopped my lynch and saved me.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Neruz »

I have to say, given DeathNote's claim i find it unlikely that he'd be scum. I would have expected a scum to just be quiet about the blockall thing and let my mislynch slide through since it would have ended the day fairly early and with no real discussion. It would also set up a second mislynch on Junox.

Actually, now that i'm thinking about that claim, MoI's reaction to the wagon that formed on me looks way more town than i thought he was.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Neruz »

I have to say, that little altercation between DeathNote and Gooey has DeathNote coming off looking
really
bad.

I don't think i understand why Rikana appears to be our lynch though, a quick ISO of him doesn't seem to reveal anything particulary incriminating, can someone sum up the case on him?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Neruz »

Wow, i managed to read that entire post without realising it was about Rikana, serves me right for trying to Mafia at 1 in the morning.
I don't think you're completely correct about the cheeky scum part, but i suppose it's pretty obvious that Rikana is the only person who's going to get lynched today. The distancing between xvart and Rikana looks pretty strong, so that's something.

The fact that no-one has hammered yet is a bit of a giveaway too, i would have expected scum to hammer by now if Rikana is town (assuming they're not all already on the wagon i guess).
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Neruz »

DeathNote looks pretty bad now. Plus there's always the fact that scum dislike discussion.

Based on what i'm seeing here, anyone could hammer Rikana without drawing any significant scum points regardless of his flip. Given that, i would have expected scum to have done so already if they are both able to and Rikana is town.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Neruz »

Rikana wrote:Level 1 Mystery(?
I didn't know there were other kinds
)

Bullshit.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Neruz »

There
was
no cult at the time when i opened my first box, which i assume resolved at the end of Day 1. It's possible a player could have turned into a Cult Leader by opening their box after then, but i think it's more likely that the box that culted a player was on one of the dead people and has thus ceased to exist.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Neruz »

VOTE: Empking

Prior reasons continue to apply. Also nice shot whoever blew up DeathNote.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Neruz »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok Juls please confirm you killed Deathnote.

I demand an explanation for this line. Juls has not said anything about possessing a kill in the past.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Neruz »

Oh i forgot you were in the damn hydra. Blargh.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #113) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Neruz »

You looked like you were trying to throw up a smokescreen of bullshit to hide the fact that you have completely failed to scumhunt, votehopped like you're on antidepressants and refused to illuminate the town as to the contents of your box.

Still do, in fact.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Neruz »

Empking wrote:When did I refuse to illuminate the town as to the contents of my box?

Your box has been brought up several times now, each time you've dodged the question.

Empking wrote:So you think following the obv-town Cop is scummy? (because that's what caused me to "votehop".)

Go look at your ISO, you seem to be allergic to having a vote on one person for any significant length of time. There's one brilliant part where you jump on DK, then on me, then on DK again, then on jmj, then on inhim, with only one single non-voting post in the lot stating that DK is better off as vig bait than a lynch.

It took me pushing you for your obvious scumminess for you to finally sit down and vote someone properly, and as it turned out you decided to OMGUS me. I will admit, there is actually a little part of me that finds the concept of you being so overtly scummy a little disconcerting.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Neruz »

Wow Empking, just wow.

I was going to respond about your nonsensical claim that i was 'padding my ISO' by getting confused over Junox, but the last page or so between you and Gammagooey appears to prove that even when blatantly and obviously caught in a straight-up contradiction\lie, you continue to deny it, so i'm not going to bother trying to argue with you anymore.

Empking is scum guys, lynch him.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Neruz »

You've already had this conversation with Gamma, refer to posts 1414, 1416 and 1418.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Neruz »

Because it is false.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Neruz »

What the fuck is a dayborizer?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Neruz »

Uh, you're not making sense Junox. If scum have a roleblock, leaving you alive and blocking you makes perfect sense, because that creates a high chance for a mislynch.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Neruz »

Junox wrote:But why not just let our target go through and get the extra kill and a possible mislynch? I haven't talked to rhinox yet but I am not planning on changing my vote.

~Juls

Because a reliable mislynch is better. Especially since if said mislynch occurs you will immediately catch heat. If scum have a choice between an uncontrollable night kill or a semi-controllable mislynch, smart scum will go for the mislynch, especially because the longer the game goes, the better a mislynch is. A day 1 mislynch with 25 people is pretty pointless, but a day 6 mislynch with 8 is much better.

Goes doubly since there are three scum down, we're probably looking at 2 more Mafia at most, possibly only 1 more. The more mislynches go down and the faster they go down, the better. The surviving scum are not in a good position right now and anything that shortens the day and eliminates interaction is a very good thing for them.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Neruz »

Junox wrote:So Neruz is also scummy for this jumping to spyrex's defense

I'm not defending spyrex, i'm stating that your investikill is
not
100% reliable at finding scum. I don't give a wooden nickle who you targeted, i'd still have brought up the same point.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Neruz »

Wups, it appears i was accidentally lurking.

I'm just not seeing SpyreX scum, i've ISOed him twice now and both times i've come away with a mildly town feeling. The only really 'scummy' post SpyreX has made that i can see is the one Robocopter just quoted, and i could easily see that as frustrated town.

Junox saying 'scum would leave me alive because they'd think i wouldn't target them' is absurd, not only is it WIFOM of the purest form, but it's utterly unsupported. If scum have a roleblocker i could see them leaving Junox alive because he kills the townies he identifies wheras if he hits scum he still has to get them lynched and if there's a roleblocker in play then scum can muddy the waters alot, which is always a good thing. But suggesting that he is alive because of some double-guessing stunt is stupid.

Up until recently, i would have been staunch about Junox being town, but his actions this day have been slowly getting less and less town and i'm beginning to wonder if this isn't an elaborate ruse by scum to get a mislynch. On the one hand, Junox's response to the mass RB looked like pure undiluted town, on the other if he is scum it's possible he thought he'd hit an SK\Cult and wanted to get said SK\Cult lynched for town points.

I do not like this situation right now, not one bit.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Neruz »

The odds still favour Junox town, but his persistence on blindly following his investikill unnerves me a lot. It feels like scum trying to ride a mislynch through on town cred rather than town who thinks he's found scum. I would have expected town to think more about the obvious limitations of their power and especially to not sit there dumbly and go 'what?' when those limitations are pointed out. Junox's reaction to my not just blindly sheeping SpyreX and his play following that looks like scum who thought he was on a roll and was surprised that everyone didn't just follow him without question.

I dunno, maybe i'm just being overparanoid, but something about this does not smell right at all.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am

Post by Neruz »

hmm

I've thought about this, and i think given the claims and the number of players still in the game, a SpyreX lynch is the way to go. I've read his ISO nearly twice now and i just keep coming away null, but we do have what basically amounts to a claimed cop investigation, the fact that said cop is still alive does worry me however, but i'm not going anywhere paralyzed like this.

VOTE: SpyreX

I'm pretty sure that's L-1.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 am

Post by Neruz »

Actually, changed my mind, i'd rather lynch Robocopter today.

VOTE: Robocopter87
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #126) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Neruz »

Junox wrote:
neruz 1505 wrote:I'm just not seeing SpyreX scum, i've ISOed him twice now and both times i've come away with a mildly town feeling.

neruz 1510 wrote:I've read his ISO nearly twice now and i just keep coming away null,

:?

I ISOed him two more times and came away with a null read and a mildly town feeling. Yes, i've ISOed him four times now. (Well three and a bit.)

I've been ignoring Robocopter because of his post restriction; it occured to me as i voted SpyreX that going into LyLo with a player with a PR that makes me unable to get any solid read off him was a bad idea.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #127) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Neruz »

inHimshallibe wrote:What's the deadline? I'll hammer today.

Ok seriously what the hell inHim.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #128) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Neruz »

I would assume there are 2 scum left, given the number of people in the game, a 4 scum team seems most likely.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #129) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Neruz »

I have no idea what wierd logic you used to come to that conclusion.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Neruz »

I'm not playing stupid on you, i have no real scum reads at the moment, therefore at least one, probably two of my reads are incorrect; the conflict between you and SpyreX would indicate one of you is scum. Given that, SpyreX is the better lynch.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Neruz »

Oh fuck it, we're not getting anywhere sitting here staring at each other.

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Neruz »

Shoot me or Robocopter for me tonight Junox, i don't care which.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Neruz »

LobsterCatapult Junox? Really?
Really?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Neruz »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:UNVOTE: xvart (Just in case)
VOTE: YamiChan for not even bothering to pretend she is scumhunting, instead preferring protestations that everyone else is out to get her.

Th1s 1s b0g6s. Th06gh Y@m1 w@s n0t h6nt1ng sc6m. 1t w@s t0t@lly 0bv106s th@t h3r pr0t3sts w3r3 n6ll t3lls. Th3y d1d n0t s6gg3st @ny @l1gnm3nt.

YamiChan was more interested in turning the game into her own personal soapbox than actually playing it. While you are correct that it did not suggest any alignment, it did mean she needed to be removed from the game. Day 1 was an absolute clusterfuck and an unreadable mess because of her.

Robocopter87 wrote:1t 1s @ls0 t0t@lly hyp0cr1t1c@l. Y06 w3r3 n0t sc6mh6nt1ng 31th3r. Y06 w3r3 0nly f63l1ng th3 f1r3 by c0nst@ntly r3sp0nd1ng t0 h3r @nt1cs.

Indeed. All i can really say is that YamiChan's contributions were making reading the game a painful and depressing experience.

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:In a note unrelated to YamiChan but important to the game, the following players have yet to check into the thread.

bvoigt
Mastermind of Sin
DeityKabuto
Toon Fighter
Sathoris
ReaperCharlie
Hoopla
inHimshallibe
jmj3000

I think it might be worth waiting for some input from these players before continuing any of these wagons. We've created a shitload of pages considering over a third of the player base hasn't even posted in the thread yet.

S0m3 p30pl3 st@rt3d t0 p01nt 06t wh@t 1 j6st p01nt3d 06t @nd wh@t y06 d1d h3r3 w@s try1ng t0 d1v3rt @tt3nt10n t0 0th3r pl@y3rs. Y06 p01nt3d 06t y06r 0wn sc6mm1n3ss 1n s@y1ng 1t w@s n0t r3l@t3d t0 Y@m1. Y06 @r3 r1ght. 1t w@s @ t0t@l d1str@ct10n. 1t w@s t0 d1v3rt @tt3nt10n @w@y fr0m y06rs3lf @nd 0nt0 0th3rs.

It was an attempt to divert attention away from YamiChan, not me.

Robocopter87 wrote:@ls0, h3r 3nt1r3 b3h@v10r w@s t0 b3 3xp3ct3d. @nd y06 kn3w 1t.

Yes i did, and i was prepared to lynch her for it. Just because i expected her to run the game into the ground didn't make it any more tolerable.

Robocopter87 wrote:1f y06 kn3w th@t @ll Y@m1 w@s g01ng t0 d0 w@s m@k3 @ wh0l3 t0n 0f dr@m@, y06 @ls0 kn3w th@t sh3 w06ldnt sc6mh6nt b3c@6s3 sh3 w@s sp3nd1ng @ll h3r t1m3 d01ng h3r cr@p!

Th3
wh0l3
y@m1 th1ng w@s @ n6ll t3ll. N0t j6st @ p@rt 0f 1t.

Yep, and i don't think i ever really genuinely believed she was scum, just that she was incredibly detrimental to the game. I don't think i was the only player who felt that way either.

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:Also, if someone could give me the bullet points on why CSL is scum, that would be helpful. I tunneled a bit much on Yami at the start and seem to have missed CSL being scummy entirely.

Y06 @r3 c@ll1ng 06t y06r 0wn sc6mm1n3s h3r3. Y06 d0nt 3v3n n33d my h3lp.

1s0 # 50 - 56 w3r3 m0r3 l0gs 0n th3 Y@m1 f1r3.

S0 y06 kn3w sh3 w@s g01ng t0 @ct l1k3 th@t. Y3t y06 st1ll w3nt b@ck @nd f0rth w1th h3r tw1c3
@nd
v0t3d h3r f0r 1t.

W0w.

Um, yes? I tunneled on YamiChan to the exclusion of all others. My entire purpose Day 1 rapidly became to remove YamiChan from the game by any means possible as i found her completely and utterly intolerable.

I feel i should also point out that i was
fucking
right
about CSL not being scum.

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:Holy motherfucking shit, FIVE DEATHS?

KN0wn sc6mt3ll. F@k3 r3@ct10n.

Real reaction, i did not expect 5 deaths, even in a large theme.

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:To be fair, RC's PR
is
somewhat implausible. But MoI makes some extremely strong points, i especially like the part where xvart contradicts himself by saying the only person he'd vote is Rikana while he's in the process of voting RC.

VOTE: xvart

If he was trying to policy lynch RC because he has claimed an obnoxious PR i could understand that, but MoI has brought to my attention the fact that he has been busily trying to turn what clearly started as either a policy lynch or a percieved easy lynch into a legitimate lynch. Combine that with the rest of his ISO and he is looking pretty bad.

I'm still not sold on DK being town, but i will admit i tend to be terrible at telling the difference between VI and terribad scum.

Y06 @r3 r1d1ng 0n M01's c@s3. Wh@t 1 r3@d h3r3 1s b6ss1ng sc6m. @nd b6ddy1ng t0 M01. Wh0 fl1pp3d t0wn. Wh1ch m@k3s 1t 3v3n m0r3 l1k3ly.

*Slaps forehead* Oh my god you're right! I completely forgot that it is impossible for two townies to agree with each other. Jesus christ lynch me now, i
must
be scum,
i agreed with a townie!

Robocopter87 wrote:
WH0@. H0ld 6P. Wh3r3 d1d th1s s3c0nd b0x c0m3 fr0m? @nd 1f 1t cl@1ms h0w m@ny f@ct10ns @r3 1n th3 g@m3 @nd h0w m@ny 1n 1t. Why w06ld 1t h@v3 t0 b3 6s3d 0n @ pl@y3r? Y06 h@v3 s0m3 3xpl@1n1ng t0 d0.

Not really, i was online when Seraphim closed the day, so i fired off a rapid pm to him to grab another box from the shelf. The box didn't have to be used on a player, where did i say i used it on anyone?

Ignoring the obviousness of the answer to this question, if you had a problem with this why the hell has it taken you so long to bring it up?

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:VOTE: Empking

Prior reasons continue to apply.
Also nice shot whoever blew up DeathNote.

F1rst p@rt 1 g3t. B6t th3 b0ld3d b3tt3r b3 @ d@rn j0k3.

I recall that i felt that DeathNote was looking kind of scummy in the previous day, so i don't see why that needs to be a joke.

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:You looked like you were trying to throw up a smokescreen of bullshit to hide the fact that you have completely failed to scumhunt, votehopped like you're on antidepressants and refused to illuminate the town as to the contents of your box.

Still do, in fact.

Y06 d1d th3 s@m3 d@rn th1ng! W3ll n0t s0 m6ch v0t3h0pp3d. @nd 1'll @dm1t th@t y06 sc6mh6nt3d m0r3 th@n h3 d1d.

So basically i
didn't
do the same darn thing.

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:Oh fuck it, we're not getting anywhere sitting here staring at each other.

@nd l@st b6t n0t l3@st. Y06 h@mm3r3d b3f0r3 w3 g0t @ny 1nf0 fr0m d@n@'s sl0t.

Indeed i did. Don't really have anything to say about this, i was bored of all the staring and i'd forgotten about dana entirely.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Neruz »

Robocopter87 wrote:
I doubt that.

You appear to have just violated your PR.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Neruz »

EBWOP: I'll also respond later when i'm not quite so stoned.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Neruz »

Actually fuck it, :stonedposting: away (thanks spell check)

Robocopter87 wrote:
B6t y06 kn3w sh3 w06ld b3 m0r3 1nt3r3st3d 1n t6rn1ng 1t 1nt0 h3r 0wn s0@pb0x. 1t d1d n0t m3@n sh3 n33d3d t0 b3 r3m0v3d fr0m th3 g@m3. Y06 sh06ld h@v3 j6st dr0pp3d 1t @nd sc6mh6nt3d 3ls3wh3r3. Y@m1 w@sn't th3 0nly p3rs0n wh0 c06ld p0ss1bly b3 sc6m d@y 0n3. @nd s1nc3 th3r3 w@s n0th1ng t0 s6gg3st th@t sh3 w@s t0wn 0r sc6m, th3r3 w@s @bs0l6t3ly n0 r3@s0n t0 v0t3 f0r h3r.

1 @gr33 1t w@s b33n d3prr3s1ng t0 w@tch fr0m my P0V. B6t l1k3 1 s@1d @g@1n @nd @g@1n. Th3r3 w@s @ns0l6t3ly n0 r3@s0n t0 v0t3 h3r.

Th3
wh0l3
y@m1 th1ng w@s @ n6ll t3ll. N0t j6st @ p@rt 0f 1t.

Y3s sh3 w@s. H0w3v3r, y06 @r3n't s6pp0s3d t0 lynch p30pl3 f0r b31ng d3tr1m3nt@l. 0th3rw1s3 @ll th3 V1s w06ld b3 d3@d f1rst. Y06 @r3 s6pp0s3d t0 lynch p30pl3 wh0 @r3 sc6mmy.

B3s1d3s, 3v3n 1f y06 d1d w@nt t0 lynch Y@m1 f0r b31ng d3tr1m3nt@l. 1t d1dn't h@v3 t0 b3 d0n3 r1ght @w@y. @s l0ng @s sh3 d1dnt s6rv1v3 t0 b3 1n @ LyL0 s1t6@t10n.
[/quote]

All of this is about the same thing so i'll answer it all at once.

If given a choice, i will always free lynch people who are actively detrimental to the town. Especially people like YamiChan, she
needed
to go. I was unable to play the game with her in it, i couldn't focus on any other players at all. Perhaps a better man than i could have ignored her and turned his mind to other players, but i could not.

Furthermore, she was clearly having a detrimental impact on other town players as well. The longer she remained alive, the more damage she would cause and the harder it would be to play the game. YamiChan was directly and obviously harming the town which puts her in the same category as scum in all by win condition. Given that the one time we're pretty much absolutely certain to have a free lynch is Day 1 and that limiting the damage she could do as much as possible was a high priority for me, she was the perfect D1 lynch candidate.

I know that MS players tend to react negatively to 'policy lynches' like that, i'm not sure if it's because of a misunderstanding of basic statistics or if it's because of some kind of moral thing, but i attempted to dress it up as a scum lynch for that reason. Unfortunately i failed because it was blindingly obvious she wasn't scum, but i absolutely had to try; i wasn't going to be able to contribute to the game until YamiChan was removed from it.

To be honesti would also have been fine with my own lynch, since then i wouldn't have to deal with her anymore. The replacement neatly solved all the problems and let me move on.

Robocopter87 wrote:
Y06 w3r3nt r1ght. Y06 w3r3 j6st s0 b6sy t6nn3l1ng Y@m1 th@t y06 n3v3r s@1d @nyth1ng @b06t @ny0n3 3ls3.

By th3 w@y. Th1s Y@m1 th1ng 1s g3tt1ng 0ld. W3'v3 d1sc6ss3d th1s m6lt1pl3 t1m3s n0w.

True to a degree, but something about CSL's play set off warning lights, that's why i never voted him. I couldn't put my finger on what it was though and i was too busy screaming at YamiChan to care much.

Also, you're the one who keeps bringing YamiChan up, not me. I'd much rather forget that part of the game ever happened.

Robocopter87 wrote:
1 w06ld 3xp3ct y06 t0 s@y th@t. Th3r3 r3@lly 1snt @ny f@cts 1nv0lv3d f0r th1s. 1 th1nk 1ts @ sc6mt3ll. Y06 d3ny 1t. @lr1ght. L3ts m0v3 0n.

I don't know why you responded with this.

Robocopter87 wrote:
W3ll... 1 g63ss th@t th1s c06ld b3 s33n fr0m b0th sc6m @nd t0wn.

Yes, it could. MoI made some valid points with good reasoning, i read his points and i believed that he was correct. Considering that this has to happen to at least two, usually more, townies to get any kind of lynch to occur outside of lylo, you really shouldn't be surprised about it.

I'm also not sure what you meant by buddying, as far as i remember i just stated that i agreed with MoI's argument, that's not buddying.

Robocopter87 wrote:
00000000h... y06 s@1d y06 6s3d 1t
th3 n1ght
DN bl0ck3d. n0t 0n DN. My @p0l0g13s.

1'm j6st br1ng1ng 1t 6p n0w b3c@6s3 1 j6st n0t1c3d 1t f0r th3 f1rst t1m3 wh1l3 s6rf1ng y06r 1S0.

Th2ts @n 3xtr3mly p0w3rf6l @b1l1ty. 1'm c6r106s @s t0 th3 l3v3l 0f th1s b0x.

'twas level 2. Not really that powerful, it's a fairly standard Census Taker ability. In this game it would have been extremely useful due to the Cult hints and the general unknowniness of how many scum there were (would have identified the existence of an SK for example).

Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:
Neruz wrote:You looked like you were trying to throw up a smokescreen of bullshit to hide the fact that you have completely failed to scumhunt, votehopped like you're on antidepressants and refused to illuminate the town as to the contents of your box.

Still do, in fact.

Y06 d1d th3 s@m3 d@rn th1ng! W3ll n0t s0 m6ch v0t3h0pp3d. @nd 1'll @dm1t th@t y06 sc6mh6nt3d m0r3 th@n h3 d1d.

So basically i
didn't
do the same darn thing.

Y06 d1d pr3tty m6ch th3 s@m3 d@rn th1ng.

So what you're trying to say is that i threw up a smokescreen of bullshit to hide the fact that i scumhunted, did not votehop at all and illuminated the town as to the contents of my box?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Neruz »

Well if Robocopter doesn't get modkilled, he's our lynch today.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #139) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Neruz »

No, my reasoning is that we have had prior information stating that the PR's work by being warned on the first violation, and then modkilled on the second.

You've violated your PR twice, that means you should be getting modkilled. If you
don't
get modkilled then you're
lying
about your PR, and that makes you scum.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Neruz »

Eh, not silly, just a mistake. On the upside i wanted to lynch him anyway.

Now we are presumably in mylo, anyone want to claim any protects or any reason why no-one died last night?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #141) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Neruz »

Doop de doop, where be inhim.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Neruz »

No reason to do anything other than no lynch then.

VOTE: No Lynch
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #143) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Neruz »

Seriously, if Mafia have a double kill as well as a 2 shot vig i won't just be glaring at Seraphim, i will find him and tar and feather him.

Remember we also had an SK box.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Neruz »

Sigh, i hate it when scum decide to be smart.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Neruz »

There's no point in no lynching again, the scum have decided they're going to force a lynch at 4p for whatever reason, personally i think it's kind of dumb but whatever.
I believe it would be a good time to MC, or in my case re-MC, so we've all got a good idea of who did what and when. Since i've already claimed all my stuff, i'll restate here first and you three can fight over who goes next because i don't give a shit.

Day 1: Started with a Level 1 Information Box with the name Abraham Lincoln. Traded with the shelf and got in exchange, a Level 2 Information Box with the name HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR. Opened HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR box and recieved a note that told me there were no recruitment mechanics in play.

Night 1: Grabbed a box from the shelf, got a Level 2 Power Box called Ten Years Time. Opened the box and recieved the ability Count Two by Two, a one-shot Census Taker ability that told me the number of factions present in the game and the number of players in those factions.

Night 2: Used Count Two by Two. Recieved no result. Seraphim confirmed ability was wasted.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Neruz »

Certainly doesn't matter to me. I doubt we'll actually get anything useful out of an MC, but we need to do it just the same.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Neruz »

inHimshallibe wrote:I've had one box this entire game. Completely useless information of people that were NOT playing. List included mith, jeep, and other original gen players.

Details would be nice. What kind of box, when did you open it etc.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Neruz »

Eh, all the kills are accounted for so i think you are correct in assuming that your protects did nothing.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Neruz »

When the hell did i try to preemptively set up a lynch on someone?

Unless you're talking about robocopter, who broke his claimed post restriction twice when we had already established that breaking one's PR twice resulted in a modkill. Ergo if robocopter was
not
modkilled
then he was lying about his PR.

That's so
amazingly
scummy! No town player would ever try and set up a lynch on someone in the event that they were confirmed to be lying about a PR all game long!

You just shot waaay up the scum list dana. All the way to the top in fact, and this isn't lylo so i can do this.

VOTE: danakillsu
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Neruz »

Sarcasm is a foreign language to you isn't it?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Neruz »

The fact that you seem to feel that i am getting 'insanely worked up' suggests otherwise, quite strongly in fact. Nice backpedal though, gotta keep those doors open, wouldn't want to find yourself unable to jump on a mislynch because you were too decisive with your opinions one way or the other.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #152) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Neruz »

dana; post 1596 shows you clearly leaning towards me being scum, the instant i respond to that you immediately you immediately jump back and say that you were only saying i was the ovbious choice for scum (which by the way can't be true anyway or the other players would be voting me) and you think the ovbious choice is rarely the right one. Furthermore you tried to throw in a little 'getting worked up' nonsense to try and discredit my post as being overemotional.

Basically, you probed the possibility of me being scum, when i reacted in a way you didn't like you quickly retreated out the door you'd left open by not committing to anything. This is textbook endgame scum play.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Neruz »

I'll change my vote if i believe that you are town. So far, your actions have done nothing to sway me. In fact, your comment about trying to prove that gamma is more scummy than yourself is something of a minor scumslip, since it implies an admission of your own scumminess.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Neruz »

It's kind of sad that you're having to resort to WIFOM there dana. Futile too, very futile.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 1628, danakillsu wrote:Yes, I
admitted
my own scumminess. How does this serve my purposes if I'm scum? You really think I'd just accidentally say I'm scummy?

This line here is WIFOM dana, you should know that since you apparently understand 'how this game works'. You don't outright state "Yes i did something scummy and i'm aware of that which means i must be town because scum wouldn't be that stupid!" but you do heavily imply it.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #156) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Neruz »

Not only did you use the wrong account but you outed your shiny new alt. Smooth.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”