DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 3, DEFCON 1 - Vote Count I - The Red Button]

"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds." --J. Robert Oppenheimer

[Votes]

danakillsu
(0)
Gammagooey
(1) - Swift Justice
gorilla
(1) - Magister Ludi
HezLucky
(1) - danakillsu
Hinduragi
(0)
inHimshallibe
(0)
Internet Stranger
(1) - Gammagooey
Lady Lambdadelta
(0)
Magister Ludi
(0)
MagnaofIllusion
(2) - Hinduragi, SocioPath
Magua
(0)
Mina
(0)
PookyTheMagicalBear
(0)
Regfan
(0)
Revenge of the Wei
(1) - Magua
Screaming Death Clan
(0)
SocioPath
(0)
Swift Justice
(1) - HezLucky
ToastyToast
(0)
Toogeloo
(0)

Not voting
(12) - gorilla, inHimshallibe, Internet Stranger, Lady Lambdadelta, MagnaofIllusion, Mina, PookyTheMagicalBear, Regfan, Revenge of the Wei, Screaming Death Clan, ToastyToast, Toogeloo

[Activity]

The deadline is Sunday, 10 July at 23:59 EST. Eleven votes are required to lynch.
No prods currently needed.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

AGM, is that third Nuke correct? I thought Dana nuked Hind.

(Yeah that was an error - it's been fixed. Thanks. --AGM)
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

LLD wrote:It's not a substitution cipher because I tried all potential substitutions.
I meant Substitution and then something else. If they plan to use 2 ciphers they could trick us. If we properly decrypted it, it would look like gibberish because we were only halfway through with the decryption.

LLD wrote:And that's because it is a PlayFair Cipher. Playfair ciphers involve using 2 letter pairings, and discounting any kind of spacing or punctuation. That's why you've gotten gibberish so far.

A digraph cipher always uses 2 letter pairings as well and discounts all punctuation and spacing.

Magua wrote:"just tried to decrypt them", as there's 25! permutations for a playfair.

Right. I assumed the default permutation, as in a regularly ordered alphabet since LLD assumed there was no keyword. I'll get on the rest.

Socio wrote:AND EVERYONE ELSE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.) SHOULD KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT ON THE SUBJECT.

What do you mean, Socio?

Mod: The nuke's aimed at me. Dana's voting Hez.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 am

I am assuming there IS a Keyword.

But you're right, there might be a double encryption....

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Magister Ludi wrote:Lets just cut the crap and nuke down to the following three players: Myself, Mina, and Toastytoast. That should be a win for town.

Does anyone:

a.not have a town read on these players and
b.oppose this plan.

Lets go.

a. yes ... I still haven't figured out where the town read on Mina came from with so few posts, and why it is almost universally accepted. Haven't really gotten much of a town read on you either for that matter.

b. yes ... it involves me dying, and I don't like dying. Plus, see above.

I disagree entirely with Magister's approach to today. He wants a Gorilla lynch, who I am fully reading as town now. Gorilla looks like a very easy mislynch/misnuke target, and it looks opportunistic from Magister's play for pushing in the manner that he is. There doesn't appear to be anything disingenuous about the things Gorilla has posted since his claim. Combine that with Magister's egging on of nukage without launching himself (as he has promised), and using the popular "these people are town, everyone agree" thing, I just don't get a very town motivated feel from his postings.

Vote: Magister
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:36 am

Post by SocioPath »

Hinduragi wrote:
Socio wrote:AND EVERYONE ELSE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.) SHOULD KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT ON THE SUBJECT.

What do you mean, Socio?
Piercing the thick atmosphere that your world is contained it would take more than all the nukes available.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Swift Justice »

(Equinox)

So Toogeloo hounds Magister Ludi for voting gorilla and not providing a case but doesn't address the player who threw questions at gorilla left and right and is now pondering whether or not he is scum based on his answers to said questions when Toogeloo himself believes gorilla to be an easy lynch/nuke.

Cool.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Too, who would you choose as three "chosen survivors"? You must have a town read on three people right?

How is gorilla a 'easy mislynch target'? I think I was the first vote on him yesterday, so it is not opportunistic at all. I think his whole body of work indicate scum, not just after some arbitary time you choose.

And here's a hint: I dont have a nuke.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 am

Post by ToastyToast »

The only problem I have with "the plan" is that one of the three people in "the plan" suggested it, and it happens to be the one who, out of the three, I have the smallest town read on.
Given that it looks like Revengeofwei and sociopath are going to get nuked, I'm going to look at regfan.

Also, MoI's nuke isn't an anti-town nuke. Lets wait and see what happens.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Since I have launched successfully I will take this time to claim that Sub was the only Troop deployment on my list and I did not get it.

--

Magister wrote:And here's a hint: I dont have a nuke.

Not surprised at all about this. Now you can spill the beans on your 'elaborate plan' and what information you garnered from it.

--

Hind wrote:Also, I'll catch all the scums for you before I get lit up so be on hold for that.

This is the line from Hind’s
that to me sticks out as a sore thumb. Why would you wait for being under the threat of Nuclear Annihilation to scum-hunt if you were able to suddenly catch the whole team in 72 RL hours?

Hind has suddenly ‘come alive’ and is trying to look very Pro-Town under pressure. Suspect, IMO.

--

Magua wrote:How about we hold off on further nukings until we can look at the flip from Revenge of Wei?

Because Nukes are like potato chips … you can’t have just one.

--

Socio wrote:You really think my death will help the town?

Yup. That’s why I did it. I see no reason in your ISO so far that you are going to help Town out one iota.

Funny that in the rest of that section of your post was filled with

A. Rhetorical insults
B. An appeal to Meta (look at DEFCON 1 and 2). I’ve read many games of yours. Most of them end up with Socio as scum triumphing by playing in the manner you are now.

In the end I have several other strong Town reads. You are not one of them.

Welcome to Glow-via-Radiation land, population you.

Socio wrote:Can't say I'll be returning the favor though, as I have no silo.

So you are leaning in your above “I’m so good for Town” on how you saved the Day in DEFCON 2.0 by nuking scummy InHim as Town despite popular pressures and this game you don’t even have a Nuke?.

Lulz.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 am

Post by SocioPath »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’ve read many games of yours. Most of them end up with Socio as scum triumphing by playing in the manner you are now.
And the ones where I was town?
How did those go?
SPOILER: Certainly by not playing in the manner that I am now.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 am

Post by SocioPath »

Magua wrote:How about we hold off on further nukings until we can look at the flip from Revenge of Wei?
SocioPath wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:Goddammit.

AGM wrote:If you are being targeted with a nuclear missile, you may post I do not wish to die a painful radioactive death in the thread.
Was this in Defcon 2? If so, did anyone use it? It seems like the wimp's way out.

I think it is more to deal with time sensitive information needing to be out there sooner, than later.
Seems like a TACTFUL and TACTICFUL way out.

ToastyToast wrote:Also, MoI's nuke isn't an anti-town nuke. Lets wait and see what happens.
Saying 'an SP nuke isn't anti-town' is like saying 'FATE is a calm, collected person, judging from his posting style', or more appropiately 'I am completely new to this game and I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.'
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 am

Post by HezLucky »

Ludi: I don't have a townread on Ludi _or_ Toasty. Though Mina is superobvtown.

So no I am not happy with such a situation.

MoI: YAY THE FIRST NUKE. and I'm happy with where it's going.

MoI wrote:The scum hitting Katsuki tells me that they feel very, very comfortable in their position Dayplay wise. At the end at least one of the ‘Confirmed Town’ walking around is EuroScum. Bank on it.

Excellent analysis from MoI. I agree with it. I'm tempted to nuke Ludi if he mentions being confirmed town one more time.

#1209: yay teh second nuke! Holy crap. Awesome. Let's see who catches us some scum.

Magua #1212: Ah I understand. The "Nixon" bit through me off. I'll keep Inhim in my town registers then for a while.

Also, thank you for telling Ludi to "cut the crap" and stop including himself in that townlist.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Swift Justice wrote:(Equinox)

So Toogeloo hounds Magister Ludi for voting gorilla and not providing a case but doesn't address the player who threw questions at gorilla left and right and is now pondering whether or not he is scum based on his answers to said questions when Toogeloo himself believes gorilla to be an easy lynch/nuke.

Cool.
Not hounding him, it's a disagreement in approach. I don't like the vote, and I don't like the plan. It was enough to warrant my voting him because I find it suspect. Is there any indication to believe that Gorilla is scum? If you read his posts, they aren't scummy, they read very much like town that has become frustrated in play. Gorilla has become a target the Scum will attempt to mislynch/misnuke and the WIFOM of whether he is alive because of any reason will be a basis for that. But if you read the context into how his posts are portrayed, I just don't get that scumvibe in the slightest.

Magister Ludi wrote:Too, who would you choose as three "chosen survivors"? You must have a town read on three people right?

How is gorilla a 'easy mislynch target'? I think I was the first vote on him yesterday, so it is not opportunistic at all. I think his whole body of work indicate scum, not just after some arbitary time you choose.
If we are excluding myself, I would say Magua, Swift Justice, and Gorilla are my three biggest town reads atm. And if you are looking at body of work, then are you focused more on the scummy/anti-town things, or do you not believe any part of Gorilla is townie? Are you trying to get rid of a distraction, or do you really read Gorilla as Scum?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

HezLucky wrote:Though Mina is superobvtown.
Wrong.
Although coming from you, that doesn't say much.
Here:
Mina wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Mina wrote:Goddamn it, Faraday. You're almost too amusing for me to want to follow up on this.

But yes, I do find it off that you were quick to call me town for very weak reasons, so fresh after being fooled by me as scum (note to everyone else: I'm referring to an off-site game). Didn't you even say in the Queue thread that you can't read me?
Mina wrote:Weaker town reads are Screaming Death Clan, Pooky (basically, he's giving me Internet Stranger-flashbacks from last game), ooba, Magua (I get the IIoA accusations, but it feels like he's driving the conversation and genuinely trying to help the town)--inHimshallibe, Gamma, and gorilla are on the bubble of Townville.

Hey guess what, this is not town.
Especially with Pooky thrown in there.

I just felt the need to tell you that I hate you for writing this post. No, seriously. Reading it overcame me with the powerful urge to reach through my computer screen and smack you upside the head. Actual physical rage.

(Admittedly, my town read of Pooky was probably premature, because he's done zilch since his original carefree RP posts and his most recent post was crappy...but
still
.)
Mina wrote:I apologize for lashing out at SP (it was an overreaction), but am somewhat disconcerted that
he didn't react to my overreaction.
Things like this do not come from town. Note the bolded.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Swift Justice »

LUCKILY YOU'RE WRONG ON MINA SOCIO.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Oh, Socio, I'm sorry it had to come down to this. Is it OK if I chuckle at the irony when you claim Battleship, even though you nailed my ass to the wall eleventy times better than MoI did to you?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

Silly inhim, quit trawling me.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Well, I still hold reservation you could be American and this is a reckless MoI gambit. The reversal of fate would be humorous, though.

I agree with you about Mina, by the by, so if you flip town I might just crate her.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 am

Post by SocioPath »

MoI nuked someone because of playstyle differences, pegging them as scum differences.
The intent behind his nuke wasn't to nuke someone scum, but a threat his buddies likely discussed.
Hiding under the guise of what he is claiming, is silly.

What I find ironic, is his title.
He is generally a super townie appearing player.
And gets killed N1 for it.

I, on the other hand, go out of my way to be vague and cryptic with my views and suspicions in order to NOT be NK'd N1, or any other night for that matter, until it is too late.
There is only so much that you can do, as a townie, on D1.
Blowing your load on D1, and then eating a bullet N1, really isn't my style.
And this game, where the majority of the roles are what they are, are useless for a ways past D1/N1, so laying lower is generally the key here.

When it comes to crunch time is generally when I let it all hang out.
Usually, that is a large wagon.
And I am quite adapt at picking scum off my wagons.
This time though, it is a nuke, with a happy timer.
So I have 3 days to LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
AND YOU BETTER FUCKING BELIEVE I AM GOING TO GET TO LIVING.

And then DEFCON 1 hits, the BIG DAY OF IMPORTANTNESS.
THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE GAME.
And guess what.
MoI flings off a nuke, without second thought, at a person whom hadn't even posted in the thread yet since the thread opened, and DEFCON 1 hit.
Citing off how anti-town I am.
I call it 'having a predetermined agenda'.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:As scum, do you make a habit of killing people with a townread on you, outside of lylo? I'll take examples.

As scumFate, who Kat claims to be able to read, yes. Hell, I don't know. That was a response at everyone who called him obvtown. All I know was I had an early town read on SDC but the lurking made it go away so I wanted to know why everyone suddenly saw obvtown in him. Anyways, the point was you wanted to add him to the dying list...Yet you think he's town?

Socio's town as fuck now. He might be lurking but trust me. Scumsocio without a nuke? NOPE.

Toast wrote:Also, MoI's nuke isn't an anti-town nuke.

Socio needed a nuke yesterday. Today? No. As soon as MoI didn't recall after Socio's post, it became one.

MoI wrote:This is the line from Hind’s 1214that to me sticks out as a sore thumb. Why would you wait for being under the threat of Nuclear Annihilation to scum-hunt if you were able to suddenly catch the whole team in 72 RL hours?

Hind has suddenly ‘come alive’ and is trying to look very Pro-Town under pressure. Suspect, IMO.

Considering I'm dying in 72 hours, I am obviously saying "Hey, I'm posting my reads for you people before I die but give me a second before I do" and I like to speak in a confident manner. I'd love to be able to catch the scumteam in 72 hours every game. Hell, maybe I can. I don't know because I never really tried it. I don't care if you would love to help Dana's nuke look good. It isn't. I'm also pretty sure Dana would want me dead regardless of what I do because I've been the main person on his case so pro-town appearances is moot. It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone outside of the nuking thing because they only care about the flip.

Socio, lamen's terms on the mouths shut shenanigans otherwise I will go ahead.

Socio wrote:MoI flings off a nuke, without second thought, at a person whom hadn't even posted in the thread yet since the thread opened, and DEFCON 1 hit.
Citing off how anti-town I am.
I call it 'having a predetermined agenda

No no no. You don't have the bad end of it. I got a nuke flung at me over Hez because DANA CAN'T LYNCH ME. Want to guess why? Because I'm AMERICAN. The case on me is that I'm not scumhunting in any logical way. No examples, no vote, just a one-liner among an ISO.

LLD, you got Playfair because they used no J's, right? Try looking at the ADFGVX Cipher too. I'm going to try my hand at that one in a second since Playfair hasn't done very well.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 am

Post by SocioPath »

If people do not meet this part's criteria:
Socio wrote:(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.)

Then they do not have to worry about this part:
Socio wrote:AND EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT ON THE SUBJECT.
And that statement was in relation to, and applied to, the statement preceding it.

Hinduragi wrote:Socio, lamen's terms on the mouths shut shenanigans otherwise I will go ahead.
But as far as YOU are concerned, I am not worried in the slightest about whatever your 'go ahead' may say.
Because for you to have the previous statements applied to you, then you would know that the "shenanigans" are in place for a reason, and that there is a method to my madness.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 am

Hey hey hey~! Hind's pretty damn competent at this! Yes, PlayFair was from the Lack of J's and the impossibility of each letter standing for another, thanks to letter frequency.

That's a good suggestion, and I'll try it next. Do you think they might have put Caesar Shift inside a PlayFair?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lame. I thought you had some awesomeness to share and were telling us not to claim.

Inhim wrote:Oh, Socio, I'm sorry it had to come down to this. Is it OK if I chuckle at the irony when you claim Battleship, even though you nailed my ass to the wall eleventy times better than MoI did to you?

This is really ironic. The entire battleship thing is like a big circle of irony, actually. And nah, Socio won't be claiming Battleship because I have the Battleship. What's ironic is I protected you on Night 1 and Night 2 thinking your push on RC made you look like :goodtown: and scum would kill you. I'm pissed Kat killed Spyrex. I was debating between protecting Spyrex or you during Night 1. I might've seen ooba town if he didn't vote me, maybe. I just didn't feel he stood out strongly enough to be killed. And Kat was lol. I don't even get how she made much sense as a target. Also, you guys remember that "Y DOESNT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME" thing, right? Yeah, I posted that to make myself look like a bad kill. Anyone who says shit like that doesn't make much of a good target and I wouldn't exactly look like lynch fodder in doing it, either. I'm just pissed I'm getting outed so early because I wasn't "scumhunting in any logical way". I thought I'd at least survive the first wave of nukes. One of you need to turn Dana into a giant blast crater like someone said they would. I forgot who it was but I will cheer you on.

I'm thinking about it, LLD. It seems really complicated already. They could have but I don't know. They could've made a 25-letter keyword instead >_> If they did, we're only going to crack this through brute forcing, which we can't, so it'd be up to pure luck and analysis from trial and error. Also, see the third leak? I feel like that's the best one we could look at. I got "wrap it up" somewhere in the sentence from putting Move. I changed Meow to Move because I thought Meow might've been them changing keywords. When I put Meow in, I got 'vrap it up' so I change the words around and made it Move. It's possible they posted Meow and used only the first letter of every thing they posted to introduce a new key, which means this is on an entirely new level of difficulty. M and V are definitely in the current key if 'wrap it up' is part of the actual plaintext, though.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

Hinduragi wrote:I protected you on Night 1 and Night 2
This is stupid beyond words.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”