New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

KoC=active lurker
PBuG=scummymcscummerson
To be clear: quack
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 am

Post by bvoigt »

jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, but I'll take out a scum or sk while I'm at it.

I don't want any more power roles to die because of me though.

Anyone who visits me at night, dies. :) If they try to kill me, I will die, but so will they.

Why didn't you claim on Day 1? Also, I could be wrong on this, but I thought PGOs usually killed whoever targeted them, and did not die if they were targeted for a kill.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Sleepy, explain the PBuG being scummy thing. Nao.
green shirt thursdays
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:34 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

The case hasn't changed from D1 Reck. IIRC you were also fine with lynching PBuG.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 am

Post by bvoigt »

bvoigt wrote:I thought PGOs usually killed whoever targeted them, and did not die if they were targeted for a kill.

@someone with more experience: Am I correct about this?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

SleepyKrew wrote:The case hasn't changed from D1 Reck. IIRC you were also fine with lynching PBuG.

You don't think he's improved over his predecessor's play?
green shirt thursdays
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

"I've read the thread twice. DK is my only scumread."
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I mean, why isn't that reasonable.
green shirt thursdays
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:45 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

ONLY scumread. Read the thread TWICE. Plus, Lynch all Liars cuz he goes back and says he didn't really read it twice.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: SleepyKrew
green shirt thursdays
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:58 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

???
I thought I was a solid town-read?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

Vote: Knight of Cydonia
because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.
Vote: PBuG
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Palisade »

We apologize for our continued dearth of activity. Both of us are having limited access troubles, though mine are drawing to a close.

PBuG continues to compound the scumminess of his precessor. Swag's slip is no less valid now than then. I get the sense that Reck and Krew is not Town vs Town. My partner has strong conviction on that pairing, but I am less certain. We will vote for who we both agree is scum.

-RedHead
Taro
Taro
Townie
Taro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Taro »

PBuG wrote:...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

That's the point.
You (well, mostly swag) were a scummy as hell slot day 1.
You are still a scummy as hell slot day 2.

The only reason you survived to day 2 is because DK went and got himself modkilled, not because you somehow produced anything of valuable content that would deflate your wagon.

xRECKONERx wrote:You don't think he's improved over his predecessor's play?

I know this is not aimed at me, but you can't really just draw a blank slate because the player got replaced...
Did you do something to the princess?
I bet it's sexual harrassment, Adell's going to jail!
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Yes...I thought someone would point my idiocy...I should have claimed on Day1. I don't know why I didn't, I guess I first thought mafia or an anti-town faction would target me first, but then when a cop got killed it sent a jolt through me and woke me up a bit.

Ok, I'm going to agree with Taro, that you can't forget about a replacement's predecessor, but you can't expect them to defend themself against what their predecessor did wrong either.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:12 am

Post by TBuG »

SleepyKrew wrote:ONLY scumread. Read the thread TWICE. Plus, Lynch all Liars cuz he goes back and says he didn't really read it twice.

No, I said I did not read it thoroughly with analysis twice. In my skimming, DK stood out because he was abrasive and unhelpful.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

Vote: Knight of Cydonia
because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

No, actual confusion requesting clarification because I didn't actually understand what Taro was saying.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.

Again, I did not once admit to not reading the thread twice. I am voting you for ONLY PUSHING FOR DK. I made one post upon my entrance that, from the SIXTEEN PAGES that I had not yet had the time to read with actual analysis and ISOs, DK was the only real scumread that stood out right away. I read, analyzed, and provided additional suspects, including you. EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MADE YESTERDAY WAS ABOUT DK AND HOW DESPERATELY YOU WANTED HIM LYNCHED. You did not make any other points about anyone aside from a jab at kryptinen for shitty logic that had to do with the DK wagon. Yes, I'm dragging DK back into this, because it's impossible to comment on a single post you made on day 1 without bringing him up.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Celebloki »

@jily You are just guessing that Krypt investigated you right? No proof?

I ask because I just read Krypt's posts in isolation and she never once even said Jilynne's name. She was going after glowball and swag/PBuG and reck all of D1. Since we now know she was the cop I just wonder what the likelihood is of krypt actually investigating jily. I am tending to believe the PGO claim but I just don't think krypt was likely to investigate jily. We may be dealing with something else here.

xRECKONERx wrote:
Palisade wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Krypt

65536 wrote:
JDGA wrote:Right, chkballin's second head seems to be contributing quite a lot. I like it. UNVOTE: chkballin
However, any more tomfoolery from glowball and that vote goes right back on.
First, however, PBuG doesn't exactly seem to be doing much other than to ignore ALL the other suspects in favour of DK, which seems outright stupid.
I'll quickly tally up an abbreviated votecount, and move my vote to her if she's not too close to a quickhammer.

I really don't like this post, chk hasn't actually contributed any more than glowball has imo. At this stage though I'd be suspecting bussing rather than buddying from scummies to scummies. I think I'd like to put my vote here.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: JDGA

- monk

I still want to lynch krypt but if she flips town hoooooooboy Palisade is getting THE GODHAMMER tomorrow.
If she flips scum Palisade is confirmed town kthx

Also <3 PBuG's newest post let's take him off the chopping block for now

DeityKabuto still needs a bullet tonight so we don't have to waste our time lynching him tomorrow

@ Reck Krypt flipped town, are you still aiming for Palisade?

I am still inclinded to stick with the PBuG wagon from yesterday. PBuG spent all of D1 attacking the easiest target due to the scumminess of swag, and now he is picking on someone that was gunning exclusively for DK on D1 since DK fipped town. I still see this as PBuG trying to grasp at easy targets to recover from the massive scum fail by swag.

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 am

Post by TBuG »

Celebloki wrote:PBuG spent all of D1 attacking the easiest target due to the scumminess of swag, and now he is picking on someone that was gunning exclusively for DK on D1 since DK fipped town. I still see this as PBuG trying to grasp at easy targets to recover from the massive scum fail by swag.

I stated that I suspected DK and then listed him among several suspects of mine. That's hardly 'spending all of D1 attacking' him, especially when I barely even focused on him subsequently. I listed Knight of Cydonia among my main suspects.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SleepyKrew wrote:ONLY scumread. Read the thread TWICE. Plus, Lynch all Liars cuz he goes back and says he didn't really read it twice.

This post is why SleepyKrew is scum.

In other news, if anyone in their townie-right-mind can look at the development of this PBuG wagon and tell me it's NOT SCUM-LADEN, then they're fucking insane.

Taro wrote:I know this is not aimed at me, but you can't really just draw a blank slate because the player got replaced...

Swag had THREE posts, then flaked from the site completely. It is now obvious he was either a troll or a newbie, and now he's gone, so I'm not going to put THAT much weight on what he said seeing as how he was clearly newb-something, doesn't make him newbtown or newbscum. And since replacing in, I find PBuG's posts to be mostly earnest now. When I read what he writes, it sounds genuine.

Not to mention, the mere fact that this wagon has grown so rapidly and so easily means there's scum on it, somewhere.

Oh, hey SleepyKrew.
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Reck - I agree with your PBug breakdown, though I'm not feeling as certain who the scum are. I need to go dig up the krypt wagon from yesterday and compare some names methinks.

Thoughts on KoC?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wouldn't mind a KoC lynch.
green shirt thursdays
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Um...why? KoC, was actually one of the 3 confirmed townies (for me.)
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Um...why? KoC, was not actually one of the no confirmed townies (for me.)
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'd love to hear how KoC is a confirmed townie - because then I could stop voting him.
I got $5 that says I have a DRASTICALLY different definition of confirmed townie than jilynne though...
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by JDGA »

Ok. First and foremost:
chkballin wrote:Hangover 2 reference and Bvoigt response aside, there's more to be said!

jilynne, you've basically outed yourself as a potential power role with this (potential facade) recent posting. I personally don't think that it matters very much if you come out with it or not since you've already placed the bull's eye on your back for any scum/SK to murder you before you can speak. We should really give serious thought to the fact that you're pretty shortly going to die. I'm not telling you to come out with it, I'm telling you that you've pretty well shown your hand and it would be anything short of silly for us, as a town, to not hear what you have to say now that you've brought all the attention to yourself.

THOR, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS. ;P (Eighteen)

VOTE: JDGA

Feels like someone
knew
DK was town more than they're implying.

~
CHK

Erm... I thought that DK's 8ad play made him look townish, and I
generally
try to avoid voting for people that I think look townish.
...wait.
HOMESTUCK GET OUT OF MY MAFIA
My point still stands, however.
Also Reck, nice job ignoring Celebloki's #566.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”